CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Santeira

Between being a thinker and a simpleton?

[Copy link]
Post time 24-7-2008 09:40 PM | Show all posts

Reply #40 Agul's post

Let's make this a game. The first person who can guess correctly will get 50 cr. What is the stop thinking and the highest happiness that most people usually experience?

how many guest per person?

any limit?

my first answer, sleep.?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-7-2008 03:36 PM | Show all posts

Reply #37 _mzzm_'s post

hahahaahh.....is that it ? wow such an effect of being fickle midedness - i think... u really think that;'s a curse ? wow ....i think it does serve certain purpose, u reckon?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2008 08:07 PM | Show all posts

Reply #41 ussopp's post

one....

actually you can have three tries in the same post.

so you can edit your post and add two more answer or change the current answer... boleh tukar2 dan edit jawapan sampai saya bagi jawapan yang sebenar... I'll backtrack to read the answer.

longgok dalam post yang sama...  tak nak nanti banyak sangat post yang teka satu-satu...

btw, I don't think you can answer this. Not because you're not smart but for one reason...

I'll up the prizes to 50x4=200 credits. OK! Three guess, in one post.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2008 09:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Agul at 24-7-2008 09:21 PM
Let's make this a game. The first person who can guess correctly will get 50 cr. What is the stop thinking and the highest happiness that most people usually experience?

my answer,....making  love...ejaculate/orgasm.....sleepppppppp.....whoaaaaa...the highest happiness......
we forget about our past and feel absolutely no worries of our future; everything freezes to time and we live in the very moment

if im correct??

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2008 10:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Cajole at 25-7-2008 09:03 PM

my answer,....making牋love...ejaculate/orgasm.....sleepppppppp.....whoaaaaa...the highest happiness......
we forget about our past and feel absolutely no worries of our future; e ...

I thought letting it until midnight, but you're too good.

So enjoy the credits...

The thing is what really happen when you have orgasm, you're mind is stilled, quited, you don't think about the groceries, laundries, worries, Khairy Jamaludin or anything at all. There are no problem, no past, no futures. Mind quiet is the highest joy.

Happiness comes by living in the moment.

We say that we want a big car, a big house, a big wife etc... so we work and work and slave and slave... And we buy that thing. Temporarily our desire are satiated and our mind are (comparatively) stilled, we feel happy. But then we start wanting other thing, and this cycle starts again.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2008 12:45 AM | Show all posts

Reply #45 Agul's post

arrgh...ive think about it before.... ( cewah baru nak mengaku)
but i dont like it.......so i try to be polite and  save it for later....

then cajole just give it  with her first try....oh kajol....

hmm....haha

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-7-2008 08:04 PM | Show all posts
mmm i rather being a simpleton who simplifies the process of a thinker! sometimes, spontaneity is what we need in this life..

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2008 09:06 AM | Show all posts

Reply #44 Cajole's post

provided that the person does not endometrial / uterine etc pathology yes that would be a good way of de-stressing ...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-7-2008 08:24 PM | Show all posts

Reply #42 mbhcsf's post

my.. my... we r very contradictive .. let's meet up over a cuppa when i come home? its been a while now i havent had this kind of 'thinking & espitemology' chat.. so far no one has eva manage my queries .. maybe u can? but if ur da shy type ..then neva mind ...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2008 10:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by seribulan at 14-7-2008 01:28 PM
Can I exist as a simple thinker?

i want to be a free-thinker...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2008 10:26 PM | Show all posts
what satisfy a thinker?

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2008 10:27 PM | Show all posts
what satisfy a thinker?

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2008 11:06 PM | Show all posts

Balas #50 petola\ catat

How free you are?

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2008 11:07 PM | Show all posts

Balas #52 petola\ catat

stop thinking.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-7-2008 06:00 AM | Show all posts
kita lazimnya reacting, bukan thinking

to satisfy term 'thinking' there must be ada 'pembaharuan, or kelainan' pendek kata soal KRETIVITI

what we term as 'miracle' hanyalah pencapaian darjat ilmu yang 'luarbiasa'

ada sekumpulan kambing (ni dari pictorial kartunis saja) tengah ragut rumput..tiba2 sekoq dari depa menjeritt 'Heyy !! we should be more than a sheep!' Kambing2 lain dengo sambil rumput di mulut dan mata terbeliak..terkezut

it is a satire and a good satire.

u puas hati keadaan u sekarang? keje u sekarang? do self inquiry....proposal dari Socrates nih. 'Know thyself'.

saya mementingkan HASIL. adakah hasil tu menganjak kemajuan? atau hasil tu semakin membenamkan kepala dalam pasir? adakah hasil tu mencorak perubahan..atau hasil itu mengekang perubahan. hari besok adalah hari 'baru' walaupun nama nya selalu berulang..setiap saat ke depan itu saat baru walo angka masa nya selalu berulang, samada 'baru' itu benar2 ada, mulanya adalah di minda.

pi mai pi mai tang tu is a very sadistic phenomenon. lagi kejam keadaan makin merundum. sakit makin tenat..boleh jadi panggilan takdir

the measure of a thinker is all about creativity, new idea, new approach, new method, daring to to be different, menentang arus, maybe a black sheep, maybe a rebel, maybe a 'derhaka' like Hang Jebat... history will judge

Use magic Report

Post time 30-7-2008 06:34 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Agul at 29-7-2008 11:07 PM
stop thinking.

r u telling this to an apprentice or his master?

begin with end in mind

one who hesitate is lost

in order for intuition to work..one has to fully provide conscious mind all the facts , the info. , the brain must be 'warmed up' or heightened to the level of 'focus' or concentration..after that the 'idea' will creeping in, maybe while u asleep, maybe while u trimming ur 3 helai whiskers

no need to ask them to stop thinking..ppl rarely think..it is a hard labour..that is what Henry Ford said.

subconscious can never do any wrong..since it does not differentiate bw right or wrong..morality is only applicable to rational mind. But it akin to nuklear power, u 'decide' whether to use it  as power generator or to obliterate ur neighbouring countries.

so how u justify 'stop thinking'?  this is akin to letting conscious or rational always OFF GUARD..just like dolah the kaki membute, so what happen if ur rational is always off guard (due to lack of thinking activity or stop thinking resolution), of course ur subcon will roam freely and to what will it be subservient to?

maybe it will follow the herd mentality, ppl jump so i jump to what reason i dont care..i belong to society, they jump i jump, consciouness belongs to the boss, the leader, the supremo, the spirtual leader, the ayatollah , the mullah, the aristokrat, the politician, they think for me.......IF THEY THINK!

what if they dont? how do u know? u see the result lah kan? what they produced is what kind of ppl (mind) they are

to think and grow rich..this is the measure. if one thinks and nothing appeared on the ground..think harder lahhh .. maybe that is not thinking, maybe still bawah tempurung pusing2 situ jugak so it is merely reacting, so one need to think about new things, new approach new method etc.

how do u think new things? by being daring, bold and confidence even making lot of mistakes, persistence , improvising etc.

we must not scoff any dreamer..reality is born out of a dream. Thoughts are things. Dream big, think big but begins always one step at a time. THINK.

ps. i must thank Napoleon Hill for his 'Think and Grow Rich' masterpiece.   Sesapa leh google the title or its author.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-7-2008 09:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Agul at 29-7-2008 11:06 PM
How free you are?

as free as is possible...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-7-2008 09:04 AM | Show all posts
free-thinker pun ada mission tau...

macam:

http://www.shariati.com/mission/mission1.html

Use magic Report

Post time 30-7-2008 09:06 AM | Show all posts

Balas #56 ajinomotonosuga\ catat

r u telling this to an apprentice or his master?

talk about an apprentice, talk about  a master, what's the difference?

begin with end in mind
Yes.
one who hesitate is lost
Yes.
in order for intuition to work..one has to fully provide conscious mind all the facts , the info. , the brain must be 'warmed up' or heightened to the level of 'focus' or concentration..after that the 'idea' will creeping in, maybe while u asleep, maybe while u trimming ur 3 helai whiskers
It's a good method.

no need to ask them to stop thinking..ppl rarely think..it is a hard labour..that is what Henry Ford said.
You want to be happy. You have to stop thinking. People are afraid to stop because they subconciously they think that they will become stupid (which is not true), that they lose control and they will die.

I don't agree with Henry. People are always thinking. Smart people think smart thoughts.燦ot so smart people think not so smart thoughts. So, everyone is thinking all the time. Just choose what you want to focus on. If you have to cherry pick 1 out of 100 person who can/do stop thinking, it will be a nice surprise.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-7-2008 09:08 AM | Show all posts

Balas #57 petola\ catat

that's nice.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

14-5-2024 08:54 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.960675 second(s), 46 queries .