CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Santeira

Between being a thinker and a simpleton?

[Copy link]
Post time 16-7-2008 02:44 PM | Show all posts

Reply #20 my-alja's post

sometimes when a perfect thinker marry  a simpleton is just perfect.....sometimes a disaster...

and sometimes  when perfect thinker+perfect thinker or simpleton+simpleton is just perfect.....
and also sometimes just a perfect disaster.....

inilah yg dipanggil JODOH........
apabila sebut pasal jodoh atau takdir, the best thing is to give a good reaction for both good and bad luck that destined.....
if we have good reaction, then, everything will be just perfect no matter good or bad.

[ Last edited by  ussopp at 16-7-2008 02:46 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-7-2008 12:17 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by my-alja at 15-7-2008 19:41
i'm married to a thinker....and that make me a simpleton

he's a loner, reserve type, very high standard...
dr boyd said in his book...task-oriented n slow-paced person is a "thinker"

is he demanding?...from what I heard,they tend to keep external life simple so they concentrate internally...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2008 09:46 AM | Show all posts

Reply #22 Atomic_Omnikid's post

yess he is.....
external life is very simple....no extraordinary stuff with others
internal life is hectic...too many things to be explored

a thinker gain his/her energy from inside the brain.....a simpleton gain the energy from others

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2008 09:51 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ussopp at 16-7-2008 02:44 PM
sometimes when a perfect thinker marry  a simpleton is just perfect.....sometimes a disaster...

and sometimes  when perfect thinker+perfect thinker or simpleton+simpleton is just perfect... ...

he's perfect for me ....he always drag me to be like him, more or less ...
last time he wanted to buy a washing machine, took him abt 2 mths before decided...
and this time he wants to change his car...almost 8 mths, still undecided...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2008 10:49 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by my-alja at 17-7-2008 09:51 AM

he's perfect for me ....he always drag me to be like him, more or less ...
last time he wanted to buy a washing machine, took him abt 2 mths before decided...
and this time he wants to  ...

hahaha!.....
thats just perfect for both of you...

if there is something not perfect between husband and wife, just remember that the imperfect-ness  is just another way of perfectness....
why?
because you guys are husband and wife.

wow....thats is just special....:re:

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2008 02:23 PM | Show all posts

Reply #25 ussopp's post

hahahhaha......

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-7-2008 08:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by my-alja at 17-7-2008 09:46
yess he is.....
external life is very simple....no extraordinary stuff with others
internal life is hectic...too many things to be explored

a thinker gain his/her energy from inside the b ...

your husband is probably an INTP ....

maybe your decide on a car for 8 months..concerned about carbon footprint...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2008 04:30 PM | Show all posts

hmm good thread

probably it is what i called the thinking style / thinking pattern and guess what it isa part of what is termed as the "personality" . Ones thinking style is  also being reinforced by the  kind of job that the person dealt with  and being trained in  like a doctor, a clinician , research officer etc etc.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-7-2008 06:06 PM | Show all posts

Reply #27 Atomic_Omnikid's post

whaaaaa......finally i got someone who knows abt the book

he is INTJ.....creating perfection, tend to be the most individualistic of all types

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2008 07:07 PM | Show all posts
simpleton or thinker ..not a big deal but being fickle minded is a curse..

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2008 08:38 AM | Show all posts

hmm...u caught my attention ....

Originally posted by _mzzm_ at 22-7-2008 07:07 PM
simpleton or thinker ..not a big deal but being fickle minded is a curse..
and the rationale being....do elaborate , please?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2008 03:26 PM | Show all posts

hmm...i just wondering

so i am throwing this i question over :

Is Dr House ( Dr gregory House - AXN on ASTRO) is a thinker or a mere simpleton? or both?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2008 03:49 PM | Show all posts
a simpleton is a fast thinker. it's just that dia fikir lagi cepat dari sesetengah orang. They hardly regret on what they decide. They have answers to almost every questions/problems atleast at that particular moment.

Orang macam ni agak efektif kalau dibawa bermesyuarat sbb cepat buat keputusan.
kelemahannya, chances that they might end up making wrong decisions are huge.

untuk deep thinker, most of the time akan ambik masa jugak untuk buat keputusan. yela..kena consider this and that.
Haa..yang macam ni, kalau dalam mesyuarat lambat sikitle nak buat keputusan. Silap-silap kiv dulu sampai mesyuarat akan datang.

Well..aku? kat tengah2 kot?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2008 03:58 PM | Show all posts

Reply #33 cokkodok's post

well i guess to find the critical balance point tu is a bit of a challenge , kan?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2008 06:05 PM | Show all posts

Reply #31 mbhcsf's post

.. I always start my day with a giggle.. hoping I wud b giggling thru out da day ..! Ekekeke

Fickled minded is one who has inconstant kind of thinking or changeable or unstable or the best word wud be indesicive! One who has difficult time to stick to one set of mind and one decision. At one time he抣l b saying this and at anuther time wud be sumtink completely different and the gap cud be a day.. an hour or even a second!! Phewww.. I cnt imagine myself being sumone like dat !! So dats y I said it抯 a curse! But who knws.. sum ppl like to be cursed!!

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2008 08:50 AM | Show all posts

hmm...

Originally posted by _mzzm_ at 23-7-2008 06:05 PM
  .. I always start my day with a giggle.. hoping I wud b giggling thru out da day ..! Ekekeke

Fickled minded is one who has inconstant kind of thinking or changeable or unstable or the best ...

i guess your description pretty much suited the kind of "group'  that I would refer to as " docile Victorian" - this term is basically coined by an author who delves into the study of Victorian Ladies , their thinking, behaviour etc .The victorian ladies are described as being so obedient and "docile" - easily controlled as they tend to display  some sort of 'weaken personality"  in which the author concluded as the direct consequences of  being indesicive. He added that strong character is basically built upon the ability of a person to exercise her decison making skills, taking the authority or  basically by being independent lah kot ..so at that time the ladies tend to assume the "subordinate" position.

It 's kinda funny as their head of the country is the Queen herself, hmm? but then i have yet to find out the actual background of the author and the foundation of  his/her views

reference : I have forgotten the book but it is something like ; "........effective reading skills' . Cambridge.

about cursing ..well i do not like to swear actually [ if i can help it ]

but would u think that an act like that is rather  imprudent? i mean from what i think , to curse someone is easy , ya? u  just blurted something out and u are hoping that the person will eventually take heed and the job is then settled, If and only if it can be settled. However, to educate , to spend time or to do something which requires some bit of thinking is quite a task and would be taking  so much of the effort , right ?  but if it is done in such a perfect / planned well thought out way then the product or the effect would be great , but still people love to swear , would it be too much to say that those who is lacking the capacity to do some cognitive related tasks would eventually resort to the simplest way of getting things done, though the things "done"  is just like so and so , jer?

[ Last edited by  mbhcsf at 24-7-2008 09:02 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-7-2008 06:49 PM | Show all posts
Haa?? Jeezz.. u r a thinker indeed. U think too much that u got me all wrong.. Wat I meant by curse is 慿ena sumpah

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2008 06:59 PM | Show all posts
Happiness lies in quieting your mind, quieting your thought. we are happiest when our mind are still.

Stop thinking, and that is the highest happiness that you will ever get.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2008 09:07 PM | Show all posts

Reply #38 Agul's post

are you addicted to meditation, agul?

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2008 09:21 PM | Show all posts

Reply #39 ussopp's post

no.

and that's my problem.

I should meditate more.

At time being, I'm addicted to unimportant things, and wasting time...

beside, i actually refer to something else by

Stop thinking, and that is the highest happiness that you will ever get.

Let's make this a game. The first person who can guess correctly will get 50 cr. What is the stop thinking and the highest happiness that most people usually experience?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

14-5-2024 05:41 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072227 second(s), 42 queries .