I LOVE BETTY Starring Bea Alonzo

[Copy link]
Post time 11-7-2008 06:57 PM | Show all posts
harap2 bukan jake tuh yg jadi armando

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-7-2008 09:59 AM | Show all posts

Reply #81 Eddlisa_uyuk's post

tension betul tgh tunggu siapa yg main watak armando.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2008 02:52 PM | Show all posts
CINEMA NEWS ALERT - Bea's contract signing, talks about being Betty, Jake Cuenca & Mico Palanca
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3_sMwsY5u8

credits to abs-cbn & madamebovet of labers

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2008 09:37 AM | Show all posts

Reply #83 kapamilyaako23's post

what is this all about kapa?  signing contract for the part of betty?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2008 10:16 AM | Show all posts

Reply #84 marissa_jc's post

nmpk cam tuh arrr marissa, but no news lagi ttg sapa jadi armando

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2008 01:03 PM | Show all posts

Reply #84 marissa_jc's post

Its a renewal contract for ABS-CBN. Sealed with it is for Bea to do tv shows, first of which is the upcoming Bety, An album [ The real Me ] & movies.

~ Im having difficulties to enter this site for the past days. Then now that i was able to get inside the forum, It says, " you could only post every 10 seconds" and it took me hours to post this again... I wonder why.. is it just me encountering this...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-7-2008 03:19 PM | Show all posts

BEA ALONZO TAKES 2 HOURS TO TRANSFORM TO UGLY BETTY
abs-cbnNEWS.com

Young actress Bea Alonzois challenged by her newest assignment as Ugly Betty, but  one of thebigger challenges is having to sit through two hours of having her hair and makeup done for her transformation into her role.

Alonzo goes through a complete makeover to become Betty. From head to toe, her appearance is totally different since prosthetics are added to her face and she dons a unique get-up.

The actress is very ecstatic with her new role especially since she will be working with most of her co-actors and actresses for the firsttime.

Alonzo was very bubbly and in character when they taped the "I Betty La Fea" plug and pictorial which is now airing on TV.

She seems to enjoy portraying her character and is a natural at it. She has internalized her role which was mirrored in the way she spoke and moved.

Every night she watches episodes of Ugly Betty just so she could better understand and portray her part.

When it was mentioned to Alonzo that she is single and available, she quickly interrupted, "I only said I was single, but I抦  notavailable," and then laughed.

Could it be that Bea is falling for Armando already?

Watch out for the much-awaited and newest comedy teleserye, I Betty La Fea.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2008 03:17 PM | Show all posts

SINO SA PALAGAY MO ANG TUNAY NA "PRINSESA NG DRAMA"
By Rachelle Siazon
The most beautiful faces in the country are found in the Kapamilya network such as Bea Alonzo, Anne Curtis, Roxanne Guinoo, Kim Chiu, and Angel Locsin. All of them have proven their acting chops in hit teleseryes like Maging Sino Ka Man, Kampanerang Kuba, Sineserye Presents Natutulog Ba Ang Diyos, My Girl, and Lobo. They certainly promote girl power with their undeniable beauty, wide range of talents, and confidence. But who among them truly deserves to reign as the number one drama princess? Who have made the greatest impact to you in terms of their flair for acting?

and the winner is . . . . . . . . .

Bea Alonzo hailed as the No.1 Drama Princess

Team Kapamilya fanatics have laid down their verdict on who deserves tobe the reigning Drama Princess on ABS-CBN: Bea Alonzo. The Betty La Feastar defeated her equally acclaimed rivals for the poll Kim Chiu, Angel Locsin, Anne Curtis, and Roxanne Guinoo with the shocking number of responders who rooted for her. Garnering the highest score of 36%(Voting closed at 3PM yesterday, July 21), Bea had a head-to-head  fightwith Pinay My Girl Kim Chiu whose solid fans almost brought her the topspot with her share of votes reaching up to 31%. Angel landed in the third spot with 23%, Anne got a mere 6% while Roxanne took the last slot with 4%. All five contenders are undeniably the most bankable actresses of their generation. But Bea抯 string of dramatic portrayals梖rom her first major break in Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay toMaging Sino Ka Man 2梙ad been her greatest edge against the other four.

Indeed, Bea had barely started taping her upcoming series I Love Betty La Fea but it seems like her fans can hardly wait to see her back on TV as reflected on their overwhelming response in ABS-CBN.com抯 survey. In return to her admirers

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-7-2008 03:41 PM | Show all posts
what does it take to be one?
BEAUTY, TALENT AND CHARISMA - these 5 emerging queens have all that
roxanne guinoo, anne curtis, bea alonzo, kim chiu & christine reyes

credits to haze125 of kimnation

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 22-7-2008 03:43 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2008 12:29 AM | Show all posts

Reply #88 kapamilyaako23's post

waah, beaa, seems to be no.1 drama princess

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2008 01:41 PM | Show all posts
Congratulation Bea...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2008 07:23 PM | Show all posts
Bea makin cantik sgt sekarang...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2008 12:30 AM | Show all posts

Reply #90 Eddlisa_uyuk's post

They're all considered princesses ... but Bea heads the pact w/ or w/o this poll. Through the years, she have proven her worth as an actress, being the youngest ever to be nominated as  Bess Actress for TV for her role as Kat in KTKH.. and years after that,  she have reaped awards both on TV & Movies. One of her biggest yet is the Box office Queen. Both Bea & JLC got the Princess of RP movies & best loveteam.. which are given to just a few.

Now, she's ready to take one of the most loved characters in the World.. Betty la Fea.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2008 01:57 AM | Show all posts

credits to kriz7 & I love Betty thread

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2008 02:11 PM | Show all posts

Reply #94 kapamilyaako23's post

really betty

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2008 03:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kapamilyaako23 at 24-7-2008 01:57
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee276/suplada_kami/misc/n535509101_649350_4266.jpg

credits to kriz7 & I love Betty thread

This magazine ada x jual kt M'sia?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-7-2008 03:16 PM | Show all posts

Reply #96 jue7269's post

nmpk tuh philiphines edition tuh

cam tak nah nmpk pun kat malaysia

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2008 06:38 PM | Show all posts

Reply #88 kapamilyaako23's post

bea wins by a huge slide.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2008 09:33 AM | Show all posts
Nampaknya kalah si Kristine Hermosa ngan Claudine Baretto....

Nasib baik bukan si Jake tu jadi Armando......harapnya biarlah si JLC pegang watak tu....baru sesuwai...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2008 10:19 AM | Show all posts

Reply #99 HeavenLeigh's post

JLC mmg sesuai pun

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

4-5-2024 08:14 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.119500 second(s), 42 queries .