Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3099|Reply: 9

NEXT DEBATE: Crime involving children.

[Copy link]
Post time 19-2-2008 01:51 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
NEXT DEBATE:

Crime involving children.

Is it justifiable to blame the caretakers of the child when something bad happened to them. It is supposed to be fate.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-2-2008 03:29 PM | Show all posts
how can something that is in our hands to shape be left to fate? isn't that a coward way or way out of excusing ourselves from the responsibility, the way I see crime involving children is this, it takes 80% og good values that we instill in them in order for them to differentiate between what is wrong and right

and the 20% is on the company that they find themselves in, that can and will lead to crime if they don't get the 80% from the adults that are supposed to lead them towards the right path in live

So the answer to your query is an absolute yes, how we are, depends primarily on our surrounding while growing up, a person that grew up in an unstable surrounding tends to be do more harm in their lives as they are looking for ways to assert themselves in the society albeit in the wrong way, the feeling of wanting to be recognise for something, that matters to them

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2008 12:17 PM | Show all posts
It is sad to see our judiciary system that lets some of the big shots criminal gets away unpunished.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2008 12:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SONofODIN at 24-2-2008 12:17 PM
It is sad to see our judiciary system that lets some of the big shots criminal gets away unpunished.

maybe should let thor decide... n use lightning strike those who commit crime

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2008 12:54 AM | Show all posts
Aaah! Poor FATE. It is often blamed for the shortcomings of mankind!

I believe it is all about POWER. Kids don't or cannot fight back so that way the pepertrators can get away with it. People who victimise kids are really SICK and WEAK people. They feel the satisfaction and power only with children. I suspect they have also been abused when they were children.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 29-2-2008 05:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 24-2-2008 12:31 PM

maybe should let thor decide... n use lightning strike those who commit crime

Nay my mortal friend, I shalt use my Mighty Mjolnir to teleport those diseased insects to the realm of Mephisto to be tortured foerever.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-3-2008 04:44 PM | Show all posts

Reply #5 hamizao's post

I suspect they have also been abused when they were children.

concur ~ it's said that in most of the crimes involving children that most of the pepetrators did had a bad childhood themselves. But what amazed me is this Hami, aren't they supposed to be more compassionate towards whatever crimes that they are doing right now, bearing in mind the kind of dark childhood that they've been thru? How can they do what they did (sexual act of what not towards a helpless being? )

Aren't they supposed to take out the vengeance on the adults that made them what they are today instead of the other way round? Is there no way for them to break the chain of senseless violence?

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2008 04:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SONofODIN at 29-2-2008 05:18 PM

Nay my mortal friend, I shalt use my Mighty Mjolnir to teleport those diseased insects to the realm of Mephisto to be tortured foerever.

I felt like I stumbled into an unknown realm of cartoons jargons ..whatever conversation that goes on between u and WL is ancient to me..ekeke

been making some cash lately Son?

[ Last edited by  dutchy at 5-3-2008 04:49 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-3-2008 04:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by dutchy at 5-3-2008 04:46 PM

I felt like I stumbled into an unknown realm of cartoons jargons ..whatever conversation that goes on between u and WL is ancient to me..ekeke

been making some cash lately Son? :lovelines ...

Aiyah, don't mention la. Loss like hell.
No financial freedom for the time being.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2008 06:38 PM | Show all posts

Reply #7 dutchy's post

Itulah these ppl are weak and sick people. To hide their weakness  or low self- esteem they feel the "power" and satisfaction out of causing hurt to defencless people especially children who usually cannot fight back.

You see, families are the training ground from which children learn the social and emotional competencies that help them deal with challenges of life later. An abusive childhood can, to those who lack resilience cause the child to accept it as the way to go.  They cannot tell the difference. As you know, children also learn from family members good words, deeds as well as abusive words and what have you.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Dividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
AbahmungDividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
Views : 1718 Replies : 0
Harry-Meghan kantoi lagi
manopHarry-Meghan kantoi lagi
Views : 9687 Replies : 1
Pelacur kelas Atasan
chipmunk2024Pelacur kelas Atasan
Views : 33100 Replies : 90
Ilisha Ameera in a photo series.
grUdgE-frEakIlisha Ameera in a photo series.
Views : 39754 Replies : 76
Edisi ludah2 pada telefon!! : Apa cerita bekas adik ipar kok ping luah perasaan spill tea di IGStory?
QatrunnadaainEdisi ludah2 pada telefon!! : Apa cerita
Views : 41528 Replies : 196
Instafamous Rempit (kak yah, kak zah & the geng) part 3
hotmakInstafamous Rempit (kak yah, kak zah & t
Views : 177751 Replies : 1682
Pelajar Malaysia Perlu Tunjuk Bukti Ada Simpanan RM100,000 jika hendak sambung belajar di Australia
YgBenarPelajar Malaysia Perlu Tunjuk Bukti Ada
Views : 23732 Replies : 93
Walaun, tak buat lawak tak sah!
pengecattaikWalaun, tak buat lawak tak sah!
Views : 7677 Replies : 1
Nikah di Arab Saudi dan Selepas 7 tahun,Nurulhidayah Ahmad Zahid   lega pernikahan disahkan kerajaan Malaysia
YgBenarNikah di Arab Saudi dan Selepas 7 tahun,
Views : 11079 Replies : 3
Menunggu cinta tuhan
maklukpenggodaMenunggu cinta tuhan
Views : 11540 Replies : 30

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-5-2024 06:03 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.407816 second(s), 37 queries .