CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: :.Dreamy_Eyes.:

~All About Christina Aguilera~ Part 2

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 31-1-2008 10:37 PM | Show all posts

MY BABY'S WORTH MORE THAN YOUR BABY..OUCH!

First comes the report that Brangelina might sell a baby announcement to the highest bidder. (They raised $4 million in charitable donations for pics of Shiloh.)

Now, we're hearing that a price has been attached to the first exclusive photo shoots of Nicole Richie and Christina Aguilera and their respective bundles of joy.

According to Gawker, little Harlow's magazine debut has sold for $1 million, while the bidding for Max's photo spread is at $1.5 million.

Never mind the slightly seedy issue of putting a price tag on an innocent child (hey, it's Hollywood), we're more curious how the editors at the weekly mags come to a dollar amount.

We're assuming there's some sort of point system. For example, Nicole's a reality star, while Xtina's an international singing sensation. But by that same reckoning, don't their husbands' careers come into play? After all, Joel Madden is a celebrity in his own right, while Xtina's Jordan Bratman is merely a civilian.

And what will be the rate for a celebrity power couple like Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, who are reportedly due to deliver any day now?

Source: E! Online

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 31-1-2008 10:39 PM | Show all posts

NEW!! LEAVING HER HOUSE WITH JORDAN,MAX AND A NURSE ~ JAN 29,08

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-2-2008 08:42 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA AUTOGRAPHS BACK TO BASICS DVD

Multi-platinum RCA recording artist Christina Aguilera will greet fans and autograph copies of her newly released "Back to Basics - Live Down and Under" concert DVD at the West Hollywood Best Buy (1015 North La Brea Ave.) on Tuesday, February 5 from 7-9pm.

Back to Basics - Live and Down Under captures all the energy and emotion of Aguilera during her July 2007 Sydney concert. Presented by the RCA Music Group, this new 90-minute two DVD set will be available exclusively at Best Buy on February 5 and online at www.bestbuy.com now.

This concert spectacular features 18 great songs spanning the four-time Grammy Award-winning superstar's amazing career, including the "Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You)," "What a Girl Wants" and "Beautiful."

Aguilera's appearance at Best Buy is her first public appearance since the birth of her son in mid-January.

To date, Christina Aguilera has sold more than 25 million albums worldwide, scored four Number One singles on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, and has won three Grammy Awards and a Latin Grammy Award. Her third RCA album, Back to Basics, debuted at Number One on four of Billboard's music charts in the United States and also the charts in fifteen other countries including the UK, Canada, Japan, Germany, Australia, Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Holland, Hong Kong, Korea, Singapore and Thailand. In the 50th annual Grammy Awards, Christina Aguilera is nominated for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for "Candyman," from her album Back to Basics; and for Best Pop Collaboration With Vocal, with the legendary Tony Bennett for their duet on "Steppin' Out With My Baby" from Tony Bennett: An American Classic.

Source: Centre Daily Times

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-2-2008 08:44 PM | Show all posts

BREAKING NEWS! MEET N GREET CHRISTINA IN PERSON

Christina Aguilera will greet fans and autograph copies of her newly released Back to Basics - Live and Down Under concert DVD at the West Hollywood Best Buy on Tuesday, February 5th from 7pm-9pm. As you know, this is Christina's first public appearance since the birth of her son in mid-January! We anticipate huge fan support as Christina steps out in support of her DVD release! Christina looks forward to greeting her fans and signing lots of autographs! For more information visit ChristinaAguilera.com.

See you THIS TUESDAY!

*NOTE - Sessions at 7pm. Wristbands (while supplies last) admits one person to the event. First come, first served policy. Once the store is at capacity, there will be no further admittance. Wristband does not guarantee admittance. No cameras, no videotaping. One autograph per person.

source: RCA Newsletter

best nyer...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-2-2008 08:46 PM | Show all posts

AskMen.com: CHRISTINA AGUILERA IS AT #36

Why She's No.36?
In 2006, Christina Aguilera rubbed the charts the right way with her album Back to Basics, and the Grammy-winning lead track "Ain't No Other Man" carried her through most of '07. Christina Aguilera gave birth to her son, Max Liron Bratman, on January 12, 2008, but that doesn't mean she can't rank on AskMen.com's Top 99 Most Desirable Women list for the third time... she's still one red-hot mama.

source: AskMen.com

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-2-2008 08:48 PM | Show all posts

BACK TO BASICS TOUR ON CINEMAS IN SPAIN

how cool!!!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 3-2-2008 08:20 PM | Show all posts

MUSIC DVD REVIEW: CHRISTINA AGUILERA - BACK TO BASICS

[table=98%][tr][td]For performance artists, the stage is what sets the soul on fire. And for singers, especially, the stage is where legends are born and amateurs are put to shame. Without doubt, a poor live performance can quickly bring a singer抯 career down in flames. Fortunately, for Christina Aguilera, she has the stage presence and vocal chops to make her fans and even the casual concertgoer feel that they, at the very least, will get their money抯 worth. Few contemporary artists can make that claim.

Christina Aguilera抯 Back to Basics: Live and Down Under is more than a simple presentation of song and dance; the show, by all measures, is a Broadway-caliber production. Taking the helm as the show抯 creative director, Aguilera showcases the depth and breadth of her visual artistry, with a two-hour extravaganza that comes fully equipped with three major scenes buttressed by a state-of-the-art hydraulic system. Aguilera抯 versatile catalog of music allows for seamless transitions between each, as the show抯 fanciful costumes and monochrome video montages transport the viewer back to an era when simplicity and exuberance co-existed together amongst dazzling lights and even brighter colors.

For two hours, we are welcomed to Aguilera抯 circus. At one point, her dancers even take on the roles of a fire juggler, members of a flying trapeze team and a clown on stilts梐n artistic touch that adds more fireworks to her spectacular spectacle. The circus that is Live and Down Under could truly lay claim to be 搕he Greatest Show on Earth,

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-2-2008 09:48 PM | Show all posts

BACK TO BASICS DVD ADS IN NEWSPAPERS

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-2-2008 11:23 AM | Show all posts
yea2 kita dh dpt anak sedara.. =)

congrats xtina & jordan.. welcome max liron..
xsabo nk tgk tauuu.. cepat2 baya xtina, aku nk nengok max ni ekekeke.. =p

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-2-2008 09:58 PM | Show all posts

Reply #129 aGuiLeHa's post

hye aguileha...
long time no see

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2008 10:27 AM | Show all posts
takde ke gambo baby dia??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-2-2008 09:27 PM | Show all posts

Reply #131 nazlinda04's post

xder gi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-2-2008 09:28 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA: "INSPIRED" TO RECORD AFTER BABY

As she celebrates today's release of her new DVD set Back to Basics: Live and Down Under at Best Buy stores, new mom Christina Aguilera phoned into Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show this morning.

She revealed how her newborn son Max has inspired her to write her next album and also recalled her experience being pregnant.

"It's so weird to watch the [Back to Basics] DVD and know I was pregnant with this little guy in my belly," she said. "It's amazing."

When asked if her experience being pregnant will play a role on her next album, she said, "I'm very excited! I'm so inspired.

"This whole incredible thing that's taken place in my life, between the pregnancy and the birth...

"I've got so much in me to write about.

"This next record, I want to have a lot of fun with it. I've been brainstorming for the last nine months of my pregnancy.

"This next album will have a whole new me," she added. "A different me."

She also talked about Max's bris, the traditional Jewish baby naming and circumcision ceremony held at her house shortly after she and husband Jordan Bratman welcomed their son.

"I'm not Jewish, my husband is," she said. "I really had no idea about the bris....

"It was a very sweet experience," she added. "We had a lot of close friends come over and experience the bris with us."

Joking, she added, "We're such a non-conventional couple ... we had penis balloons everywhere!"

Seacrest asked her if she felt Paris Hilton let the cat out the bag by announcing her pregnancy before Aguilera herself has confirmed it.

"Um, you know, not really," she said. "People thought I was trying to keep it this big bad secret.

"Really, I just didn't want to address it.

"Paris did jump the gun on it ... she became the official announcer at a club appearance.

"It was funny," she said. "I laughed about it."

Aguilera will make her first post-baby appearance at a DVD signing at a West Hollywood Best Buy tonight.

Source: Us Weekly

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-2-2008 09:32 PM | Show all posts

NEW PICS!! VOTING AT THE BEVERLY TERRACE HOTEL WITH JORDAN ~ FEB 5,08

Christina did her patriotic duty and got out and voted today and we caught up with her now as she heads out to her in-store appearance at the Best Buy in Hollywood. Check out the fist pix of Xtina since little Max was born a month ago.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-2-2008 09:34 PM | Show all posts

NEW PICS!! BEST BUY AUTOGRAPH SIGNING (WEST HOLLYWOOD) ~ FEB 5,08

[ Last edited by  :.Dreamy_Eyes.: at 8-2-2008 10:09 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2008 02:16 PM | Show all posts
Asal teruk sgat dier punye new look???

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-2-2008 01:40 AM | Show all posts

Reply #130 :.Dreamy_Eyes.:'s post

dreamy!!!
tu laaa lama lepak sni tau.. rinduuuuu..

xsabo nk tgk max kn? =)

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2008 01:41 AM | Show all posts

Reply #134 :.Dreamy_Eyes.:'s post

wah2 hot mama..
lipstick merah xtinggl tu ekekekeke..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-2-2008 10:06 PM | Show all posts

MORE PICS!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-2-2008 10:13 PM | Show all posts

MORE PICS!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 10:44 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.189317 second(s), 41 queries .