Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: :.Dreamy_Eyes.:

~All About Christina Aguilera~ Part 2

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 1-12-2008 08:34 PM | Show all posts

HRISTINA PAYS TRIBUTE TO AMERICAN HEROES

CNN Heroes aired last night on the network as a special program honoring the top ten men and women of our country who accomplished extraordinary things in their communities and beyond. Several stars were on hand to help honor these people, who helped tremendously in efforts for situations such as Hurricane Katrina.

Celebs like Cameron Diaz, Salma Hayek, John Krasinski, Forest Whitaker, Meg Ryan, Terrence Howard, Lucy Liu, Jessica Biel, Kate Beckinsale and Selena Gomez were there to help pay tribute to the people.

Christina Aguilera performed a moving version of her song Beautiful, and Alicia Keys and John Legend also performed.

Source: Hollyscoop

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-12-2008 08:35 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA: MAX "PIERCED MY HEART"

In the December 2008 issue of InStyle, singer Christina Aguilera opens up her jewelry box for readers to see. With so many gorgeous gems, which item holds a special place in her heart? Her first Mother's Day present, a Stephen Webster locket her husband Jordan Bratman had made, secretly. A ruby heart that opens to reveal Max's photo, the locket features his name, a diamond sword -- and a small drop of blood. "I love the symbolism of the blood droplet," she tells the magazine. "It's like Max pierced my heart."

Christina also reveals the one time she didn't wear jewelry: While she was delivering son Max Liron, now 11 months. When asked if it's ever not appropriate to wear jewelry, the singer says, "'Not appropriate' is not something I live by. Probably the only time I did not wear jewelry was when I gave birth to my son, and only then because I was so swollen."

Source: Celebrity Baby Blog

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-12-2008 08:38 PM | Show all posts

ROBYN TWOMEY PHOTO SHOOT FOR FORTUNE MAGAZINE (SEPT 29, 2008 ISSUE)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-12-2008 08:41 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-12-2008 08:41 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA IS GRAMMY GORGEOUS

[table=98%][tr][td]Powerhouse Christina Aguilera sizzles in a strapless Monique Lhulier dress on the red carpet of the Grammy Nominations Concert Live at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on Wednesday night.

The 27-year-old 揔eeps Getting Better

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-12-2008 08:42 PM | Show all posts

BEST POP-TART MAKEOVER

Watching her sultry and jazzy performance tonight, it was hard to believe Christina Aguilera was ever the belly-baring cotton-candy blond who sang "Genie in a Bottle."

With class to spare, Christina Aguilera reminded us that a career as a pop tart can be a beginning, instead of an end. Ya hear that Spears? Moore? Simpson?

Source: Los Angeles Times

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 7-12-2008 08:43 PM | Show all posts

AGUILERA: ANOTHER WORKING MOM ON THE RED CARPET

[table=98%][tr][td]It's hard to be a working mom, even for Christina Aguilera.

The 27-year-old pop star said she's navigating the "balancing act" she expected when she took on parenthood with her husband, Jordan Bratman.

"I wasn't going to give up who I was before I had the baby," Aguilera said on the red carpet outside the Nokia Theatre, where she performed Wednesday during the "Grammy Nominations Concert Live!"

"It's important to stay true to that as an example

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-12-2008 08:44 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA: GRAMMY GODDESS

[table=98%][tr][td]She抯 no stranger to the whole Grammy scene, and last night Christina Aguilera was on the scene as the Grammy Nominations Concert hit Los Angeles.

The 揂in抰 No Other Man

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-12-2008 08:46 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA 'INSPIRE'S AT MACY'S

[table=98%][tr][td]Christina Aguilera blows a kiss at a bottle of her new fragrance, Inspire, at Macy抯 at the Glendale Galleria in Los Angeles on Friday evening.

揑nspire

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-12-2008 08:47 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA LAUNCHES NEW FRAGRANCE

[table=98%][tr][td]If you抳e ever wondered what Christina Aguilera smells like when she hits the clubs, the mystery is over. The 揂in抰 No Other Man

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-12-2008 08:50 PM | Show all posts

PICS!! JORDAN AND MAX OUT SHOPPING IN BEVERLY HILLS ~ DEC 1,08

Max Liron Bratman, 10

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-12-2008 09:05 PM | Show all posts

NEW!! GRAMMY NOMINATIONS LIVE CONCERT (ARRIVING) ~ DEC 3,08

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-12-2008 09:08 PM | Show all posts

PERFORMING

reviews from the performance

Then the Foo Fighters roared through Carly Simon's "You're So Vain," another Hall of Fame classic, while Christina Aguilera, again going against type, crooned "I Love You Porgy." Using her lower and mid-range, the usually loud pop star brought unexpected depth and feeling to this piano ballad. It was the night's musical highlight

http://www.startribune.com/entertainment/music/35516164.html?elr=KArksD:aDyaEP:kD:aUzyaUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUU

Christina Aguilera, in jazz-singer mode, purred her way through the Gershwin brothers

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-12-2008 09:11 PM | Show all posts

NEW!!! PERFUME SIGNING AT MACY'S IN GLENDALE ~ DEC 5,08

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-12-2008 09:15 PM | Show all posts

from fans who attended the launching

they were not leting ppl take pics wit her but i asked her and she said yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one word LEGEND!!!!

this was the third time meeting her and finally a pic with her haha im soo happy!!!!

i was wearing this shirt!! LOL

she was lookin at the shirt and she was like aww i like ur shirt that was when i asked her for the picture she was gonna say no but i was like pleaseeeeee and she said do u have ur camara wit u and i said yea and she was like ok ... lol i was super nervious ..

i made the shirt!! LOL

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-12-2008 08:30 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA AND JORDAN BRATMAN'S HEALTHY MARRIAGE

[table=98%][tr][td]Fresh off of the launch of her new fragrance 揊ancy,

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 8-12-2008 08:30 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA LOVES YOU, PORGY!

[table=98%][tr][td]Pop diva Christina Aguilera holds onto husband Jordan Bratman as they leave the side entrance of a take-out restaurant in Los Angeles on Saturday night.

Other pictures include Christina performing onstage during the Grammy Nominations concert live held at the Nokia Theatre LA Live on Wednesday. She sang her own rendition of 揑 Love You Porgy,

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-12-2008 08:32 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2008 10:24 PM | Show all posts
dreamy, ko dh dpt cari ke dvd konsert back to basic tu? kalo ko nak aku bleh tolong belikan....jumpa bnyk kt sini...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-12-2008 02:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by burung_pungguk at 9-12-2008 10:24 PM
dreamy, ko dh dpt cari ke dvd konsert back to basic tu? kalo ko nak aku bleh tolong belikan....jumpa bnyk kt sini...

yup!!! beli kat Speedy..tinggal 1 copy jer lg
hari tu nak beli Greatest Hits pun dah sold out, nasib baik dorg re-order..Pungguk dah beli ke? Ada dpt free apa2 x? Deluxe version kan?
anyway, thanks Pungguk..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

4-5-2024 04:12 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074496 second(s), 41 queries .