Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: anime

Mercedes-Benz R-Class

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 26-11-2007 07:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Brader_Jon at 26-11-2007 06:22 PM
dan beberapa bijik lagi keta lain termasuk keta sport.. carrera ka amg ka...  minyak tak payah citer la.. derang bayar je tak banyak citer..

betul tu silap silap stesen minyak pon depa punya gak ..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-11-2007 08:54 PM | Show all posts

Reply #19 sixfullbar's post

bukan bungalow.. tapi villa.... x pn mansion....

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2007 08:58 PM | Show all posts

Reply #22 metalique's post

yup..betul..mansion lebih seswai

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2007 09:25 PM | Show all posts
keta datin seri siti nurhaliza ni..dato K bagi dia smpena besday awal thn aritu..cantik giloss..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-11-2007 02:54 AM | Show all posts

duit nya pon cantik jugak .. kan kan kan

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2007 07:40 AM | Show all posts

Reply #24 cleopatra's post

orang lain....sengsaranya nak bayar kancil rm300+ sebulan...sesetengah rakyat mesia senang2 nak bagi kereta harga dekat setengah juta sebagai hadiah harijadi

begitu berbeza sekali taraf kehidupan rakyat mesia ni

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 28-11-2007 02:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sixfullbar at 27-11-2007 07:40 AM
orang lain....sengsaranya nak bayar kancil rm300+ sebulan...sesetengah rakyat mesia senang2 nak bagi kereta harga dekat setengah juta sebagai hadiah harijadi

begitu berbeza sekali taraf ke ...

itulah dinamakan resam .. hidup manusia ..
cukuplah apa yang ada ... kira ade gak kereta dari aku . harapkan motor cabuk ajer

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2007 05:56 PM | Show all posts
To all Mercedex fans out there, l would like to advise that if you are thinking about buying a brand new Merc, you have to consider very carefully about the current models that you intent to buy.

The E class ( Merc mata belalang, as my sister calls it ) will be out of fashion by end of next year/early 09. If you buy it now by next year a new Model will emerge and you may regret buying this one now.

The most popular one which just came out this year is the C Class. You could buy a C class sports or the Avant Garde and you can rest your mind that this will not be challenged uptil 2008 at least when they will then re-design a new C class.

The S class is the ultimate Mercedes, but if you are not a 6 footer, than it will be too big for you..

But, the choice is yours..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-12-2007 10:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by doublemint at 16-12-2007 05:56 PM
To all Mercedex fans out there, l would like to advise that if you are thinking about buying a brand new Merc, you have to consider very carefully about the current models that you intent to buy. ...

you mean this E class

I was thinking nak let go my C class n tukar ngan yg ni...
since u kata there will be new model coming up by 2008...so kena la tunggu dulu yek

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2007 02:10 PM | Show all posts

nak mintak hantaran yg ini la...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2007 08:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by jelitadangdut at 17-12-2007 10:04 AM

you mean this E class

http://us.autos1.yimg.com/img.autos.yahoo.com/aic/mercedesbenz_eclass_e63amgsedan_2008_440x220.jpg?E-CLAS21
I was thinking nak let go my C class n tukar ngan yg ni.. ...

This is the next generation E Class W212.
Codenamed W212, the next-generation E-Class
will arrive for the 2010 model year, with the estate version (codenamedS212) expected for 2011. Although not much information has been offeredin regards to the upcoming fifth-generation E Class, sources arespeculating an increase of around 20 mm in length. That, combined witha redesigned interior, will offer a more spacious feel to the passengercompartment.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2007 02:55 AM | Show all posts

Reply #31 SONofODIN's post

Thanks a million for the picture. i was told before l bought my car that the E-class will be phased out and l decided to go for the new C Class Serene Agility 320 CDi.

The distinctive feature of this new C Class Merc is about the front light which looks very similar to the big S  Class. The picture below is a sports version which comes at about RM230,000 (UK price) for a 220 CDi or you could have the conventional shape which comes a fraction cheaper.

The conventional shape looks very similar to an S class....and this is the one l bought.

The old C class Merc front light looks like this.

To those who owns the old shape C class, l would advise that you change it to the new C Class. It's classy. Just to correct the information that l gave earlier, this new C class just came into production this year and normally Merc will keep this shape for 8 years before they thnik about getting it changed again. So if you buy the new shape C class, this will at least last you till 2016.

Regading the E class, as Sonofoddin has described in his posting, this will come into production by end of 2009 or early 2010. I was also told by the Merc sales executive before l made the purchase.

So if you guys are thinking about buying an E class..think again. It will be out of fashion by early 2010.

Everything looks similar between the new C and the coming E class apart from the front light.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2007 10:11 AM | Show all posts

Reply #32 doublemint's post

The problem with Merc and Bimmers, the older models will look outdated when they come out with new models.
On the other hand, Audi don't let their old models look outdated when new ones are produced.

The old lights design on the W211 looks better than the W212. I still prefer the oval shape lights.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2007 03:19 PM | Show all posts

Reply #33 SONofODIN's post

I would agree with you on that statement. It's true Mercs and BMWs produce so many models and changed them within a short time and even if they keep the style, some features will change when they produce new cars year after year. This is what they call as 'value aded features' so that they can push the price-up.

I believe that people should change their car once every 3-8 years. Old cars are not only dangerous on the road but their exhaust emission is more harmful and toxic than the new cars.  .

In Malaysia, you still find taxis with holes on the floor still in business. No wonder there are a lot of road casualties.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2007 02:24 PM | Show all posts

Reply #34 doublemint's post

Yeah, in Bangkok Altis is used as taxi. Most of their taxis are in good condition unlike our pathetic looking taxis with bullet ridden holes. Taxi limos are Camry. But ours......????

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-5-2024 01:13 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.159555 second(s), 36 queries .