CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2755|Reply: 18

Love and Frienship - Stories Collection

[Copy link]
Post time 14-9-2007 08:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
There was once this guy who was very much in love with his girl. This romantic guy folded 1,000 pieces of paper cranes as a gift to his girl.
Even though at that time he was just a "small fry" in his company and that his future didn't seem too bright, they were very happy together. This was until one day when his girl told him that she was going to Paris and would never come back. She also told him that she cannot visualize any future for the both of them, so they went their own separate ways there and then...
Heartbroken, the guy agreed. But when he regained his confidence, he worked hard day and night, slogging his body and mind just to make something out for himself.
Finally with all the hard work and with the help of friends, this guy had set up his own company...
After all, it is said that "You never fail until you stop trying".
One rainy day, while this guy was driving, he saw an elderly couple sharing an umbrella walking to some destination. Even with the umbrella, they were still drenched. It didn't take him long to realize they were his girl's parents.
With a heart in "getting back" at them, he drove slowly beside the couple, wanting them to spot him in his luxury sedan. He wanted them to know that he wasn't the same person any more; he had his own company, car, condo, etc. He had made it!
What he saw next confused him. The couple was walking towards a cemetery, and so he got out of his car and followed...and he saw his girl, a photograph of her smiling sweetly as ever at him from her tombstone and he saw his paper cranes right beside her...
Her parents saw him. He asked them why this had happened. They explained,she did not leave for France at all. She was ill with cancer.  She had believed that he will make it someday, but she did not want to be his obstacle... therefore she had chosen to leave him.
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

She had wanted her parents to put his paper cranes beside her, because, if the day came when fate brought him to her again... he could take some of those back with him...
Once you have loved, you will always love. For what's in your mind may escape but what's in your heart will remain forever.
The guy just wept...The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside her knowing you can't have her, see her or be with her ever again... hope you understand.
Find time to realize that there is one person who means so much to you, for you might wake up one morning losing that person whom you thought meant nothing to you.

__._,_.___

[ Last edited by  awangbok at 14-9-2007 02:44 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 14-9-2007 08:43 AM | Show all posts
When I got home that night as my wife served dinner, I held her hand and said, I've got something to tell you. She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the hurt in her eyes.

Suddenly I didn't know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know what I was thinking. I want a divorce. I raised the topic calmly. She didn't seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked me softly, why? I avoided her question. This made her angry. She threw away the chopsticks and shouted at me, you are not a man!

That night, we didn't talk to each other. She was weeping. I knew she wanted to find out what had happened to our marriage. But I could hardly give her a satisfactory answer; I had lost my heart to a lovely girl called Dew.

I didn't love her anymore. I just pitied her! With a deep sense of guilt, I drafted a divorce agreement which stated that she could own our house, 30% shares of my company and the car. She glanced at it and then tore it into pieces.

The woman who had spent ten years of her life with me had become a stranger. I felt sorry for her wasted time, resources and energy but I could not take back what I had said for I loved Dew so dearly.

Finally she cried loudly in front of me, which was what I had expected to see. To me her cry was actually a kind of release. The idea of divorce which had obsessed me for several weeks seemed to be firmer and clearer now.

The next day, I came back home very late and found her writing something at the table. I didn't have supper but went straight to sleep and fell asleep very fast because I was tired after an eventful day with Dew. When I woke up, she was still there at the table writing. I just did not care so I turned over and was asleep again.

In the morning she presented her divorce conditions: she didn't want anything from me, but needed a month's notice before the divorce. She requested that in that one month we both struggle to live as normal a life as possible.

Her reasons were simple: our son had his exams in a months time and she didn't want to disrupt him with our broken marriage. This was agreeable to me.

But she had something more, she asked me to recall how I had carried her into out bridal room on our wedding day. She requested that everyday for the month's duration I carry her out of our bedroom to the front door every morning. I thought she was going crazy. Just to make our last days together bearable I accepted her odd request.

I told Dew about my wife's divorce conditions. She laughed loudly and thought it was absurd. No matter what tricks she applies, she has to face the divorce, she said scornfully. My wife and I hadn't had any body contact since my divorce intention was explicitly expressed.

So when I carried her out on the first day, we both appeared clumsy. Our son clapped behind us, daddy is holding mummy in his arms. His words brought me a sense of pain. From the bedroom to the sitting room, then to the door, I walked over ten meters with her in my arms. She closed her eyes and said softly; don't tell our son about the divorce. I nodded, feeling somewhat upset. I put her down outside the door. She went to wait for the bus to work. I drove alone to the office.

On the second day, both of us acted much more easily. She leaned on my chest. I could smell the fragrance of her blouse. I realized that I hadn't looked at this woman carefully for a long time. I realized she was not young any more. There were fine wrinkles on her face, her hair was graying! Our marriage had taken its toll on her. For a minute I wondered what I had done to her.

On the fourth day, when I lifted her up, I felt a sense of intimacy returning. This was the woman who had given ten years of her life to me.

On the fifth and sixth day, I realized that our sense of intimacy was growing again. I didn't tell Dew about this. It became easier to carry her as the month slipped by. Perhaps the everyday workout made me stronger. She was choosing what to wear one morning. She tried on quite a few dresses but could not find a suitable one. Then she sighed, all my dresses have grown bigger.

I suddenly realized that she had grown so thin, that was the reason why I could carry her more easily. Suddenly it hit me; she had buried so much pain and bitterness in her heart. Subconsciously I reached out and touched her head. Our son came in at the moment and said, Dad, it's time to carry mum out. To him, seeing his father carrying his mother out had become an essential part of his life.

My wife gestured to our son to come closer and hugged him tightly. I turned my face away because I was afraid I might change my mind at this last minute. I then held her in my arms, walking from the bedroom, through the sitting room, to the hallway. Her hand surrounded my neck softly and naturally. I held her body tightly; it was just like our wedding day. But her much lighter weight made me sad.

On the last day, when I held her in my arms I could hardly move a step. Our son had gone to school. I held her tightly and said, I hadn't noticed that our life lacked intimacy. I drove to office, jumped out of the car swiftly without locking the door. I was afraid any delay would make me change my mind.

I walked upstairs. Dew opened the door and I said to her, Sorry, Dew, I do not want the divorce anymore. She looked at me, astonished. Then touched my forehead. Do you have a fever? She said. I moved her hand off my head.

Sorry, Dew, I said, I won't divorce. My marriage life was boring probably because she and I didn't value the details of our lives, not because we didn't love each other any more. Now I realize that since I carried her into my home on our wedding day I am supposed to hold her until death does us apart.

Dew seemed to suddenly wake up. She gave me a loud slap and then slammed the door and burst into tears.

I walked downstairs and drove away. At the floral shop on the way, I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my wife. The salesgirl asked me what to write on the card. I smiled and wrote: "I'll carry you out every morning until death do us apart"

The small details of our lives are what really matter in a relationship. It is not the mansion, the car, the property, the bank balance that matters. These create an environment conducive for happiness but cannot give happiness in themselves. So find time to be your spouse's friend and do those little things for each other that build intimacy.

Do have a real happy marriage! If you don't share this, nothing will happen to you, but if you do, you just might save a marriage. Relationships are made not to exploit, not to be broken.

We teach some by what we say We teach some more by what we do. But we teach most by what we are.

You don't get to choose how you are going to die, or when, but, you can decide how you are going to live, here and now.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-9-2007 08:50 AM | Show all posts
Just BE YOU.....

To change yourself, look at what you fear and what you hate.

Start There. What is over is over.

You did what you knew how to do....
It wasn't right or wrong or good or bad. It just was.
But all you have got is today. You will not get it back.

If someone you love fails to return your love

the way you would like it returned,
remember.... that is the other person's choice.

It does not at all detract from your love.

Whatever is going on inside of you is up to you.

You own it all. You created it. It is all yours.

Grow what you want to grow in your own garden.

Get your nose out of everybody else's garden.

Get your own house in order, and stop focusing on everybody else's.

All that you need in order to have total happiness, fulfilment,

and love in your life, you already have right now.
Whoever you are. Wherever you are.

Everything you ever worried about....

turned out exactly as it was meant to;

despite your worries to the contrary.

You must not attempt to will anything.
You need only be willing.

Each of us has a well of infinite depth within us,

which contains more potential for love & bliss

than we can ever imagine.

Remember.... .

No one can depress you.
No one can make you anxious.

No one can hurt your feelings.

No one can make you feel inferior

No one can make you feel anything other than what you allow inside.

With everything that has happened to you,
you can either feel sorry for yourself.... ..
or treat what has happened as a gift.

Everything is either an opportunity to grow
or an obstacle to keep you from growing.

You get to choose.

When you argue for your limitations,
all you get are your limitations.

Be Yourself...Live. ..Enjoy.. .Love...Just be...YOU!

[ Last edited by  awangbok at 14-9-2007 08:53 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-9-2007 09:03 AM | Show all posts
He loved the 4th wife the most and adorned her with rich robes and treated her to the finest of delicacies. He gave her nothing but the best. He also loved the 3rd wife very much and was always showing her off to neighboring kingdoms. However, he feared that one day
she would leave him for another.
He also loved his 2nd wife. She was his confidante and was always kind, considerate and patient with him. Whenever the King faced a problem, he could confide in her to help him get through the difficult times. The King's 1st wife was a very loyal partner and had made great contributions in maintaining his wealth and kingdom. However, he did not love the first wife and although she loved him deeply, he hardly took notice of her. One day, the King fell ill and he knew his time was short. He thought of his luxurious life and pondered, "I now have 4 wives with me, but when I die, I'll be all alone. Thus, he asked the 4th wife, "I have loved you the most, endowed you with the finest clothing and showered great care over you. Now that I'm dying, will you follow me and keep me company?" "No way!" replied the 4th wife and she walked away without another word. Her answer cut like a sharp knife right into his heart. The sad King then asked the 3rd wife, "I have loved you all my life. Now that I'm dying, will you follow me and keep me company?" "No!" replied the 3rd wife. "Life is too good!
When you die, I'm going to remarry!"
His heart sank and turned cold. He then asked the 2nd wife, "I have always turned to you for help and you've always been there for me.  When I die, will you follow me
and keep me company?"
"I'm sorry, I can't help you out this time!" replied the 2nd wife. "At the very most, I can only send you to your grave." Her answer came like a bolt of thunder and the King was devastated. Then a voice called out: "I'll leave with you and follow you no matter where you go." The King looked up and there was his first wife. She was so skinny,
she suffered from malnutrition.
Greatly grieved, the King said, "I should have taken much better care of you when I had the chance!" In Truth, we all have 4 wives in our lives ... Our 4th wife is our body. No matter how much time and effort we lavish in making it look good, it'll leave us when we die. Our 3rd wife is our possessions, status and wealth.
When we die, it will all go to others.
Our 2nd wife is our family and friends. No matter how much they have been there for us, the furthest they can stay by us is up to the grave. And our 1st wife is our Soul, often neglected in pursuit of wealth, power and pleasures of the ego.
However, our Soul is the only thing that will follow us wherever we go.
So cultivate, strengthen and cherish it now!
It is your greatest gift to offer the world.

Let it Shine!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-9-2007 09:07 AM | Show all posts
**BEING A MOTHER ***

After 21 years of marriage, my wife wanted me to take
another woman out to dinner and a movie. She said, "I
love you, but I know this other woman loves you and
would love to spend some time with you."

The other woman that my wife wanted me to visit was
my MOTHER, who has been a widow for 19 years, but the
demands of my work and my three children had made it
possible to visit her only occasionally.

That night I called to invite her to go out for dinner
and a movie.

"What's wrong, are you well," she asked?

My mother is the type of woman who suspects that a
late night call or a surprise invitation is a sign of
bad news.

"I thought that it would be pleasant to spend some
time with you" I responded. "Just the two of us."

She thought about it for a moment, and then said, "I
would like that very much."

That Friday after work, as I drove over to pick her
up I was a bit nervous.

When I arrived at her house, I noticed that she, too,
seemed to be nervous about our date.

She waited in the door with her coat on.

She had curled her hair and was wearing the dress that
she had worn to celebrate her last wedding
anniversary.

She smiled from a face that was as radiant as an
angel's.

"I told my friends that I was going to go out with my
son, and they were impressed," she said, as she got
into the car." They can't wait to hear about our
meeting."

We went to a restaurant that, although not elegant,
was very nice and cozy.

My mother took my arm as if she were the First Lady.

After we sat down, I had to read the menu.

Her eyes could only read large print.

Half way through the entries, I lifted my eyes and
saw Mom sitting there staring at me.

A nostalgic smile was on her lips.

"It was I who used to have to read the menu when you
were small," she said.

"Then it's time that you relax and let me return the
favor," I responded.

During the dinner, we had an agreeable conversation
nothing extraordinary but catching up on recent
events of each other's life.

We talked so much that we missed the movie.

As we arrived at her house later, she said, "I'll go
out with you again, but only if you let me invite
you."

I agreed.

"How was your dinner date?" asked my wife when I got
home.

"Very nice. Much more so than I could have imagined,"
I answered.

A few days later, my mother died of a massive heart
attack.

It happened so suddenly that I didn't have a chance
to do anything
for her.

Some time later, I received an envelope with a copy
of a restaurant receipt from the same place mother
and I had dined.

An attached note said: "I paid this bill in advance.
I wasn't sure that I could be there; but nevertheless,
I paid for two plates - one for you and the other for
your wife. You will never know what that night meant
for me. I love you, son."

At that moment, I understood the importance of saying
in time: "I LOVE YOU" and to give our loved ones the
time that they deserve.

Nothing in life is more important than your family.

Give them the time they deserve, because these things
cannot be put off till "some other time."

Somebody said it takes about six weeks to get back to
normal after you've had a baby .... somebody doesn't
know that once you're a mother,"normal" is history.

Somebody said you learn how to be a mother by
instinct .. somebody never took a three-year-old
shopping.

Somebody said being a mother is boring .. somebody
never rode in a car driven by a teenager with a
driver's permit.

Somebody said if you're a "good" mother, your child
will "turn out good"...somebody thinks a child comes
with directions and a guarantee.

Somebody said "good" mothers never raise their voices
....somebody never came out the back door just in
time to see her child hit a golf ball through the
neighbor's kitchen window.

Somebody said you don't need an education to be a
mother ..somebody never helped a fourth grader with
his math.

Somebody said you can't love the second child as much
as you love the first ... somebody doesn't have two
children.

Somebody said a mother can find all the answers to
her child-rearing questions in the books.... somebody
never had a child stuff beans up his nose or in his
ears.

Somebody said the hardest part of being a mother is
labor and delivery somebody never watched her "baby"
get on the bus for the first day of kindergarten .. or
on a plane headed for military "boot camp."

Somebody said a mother can do her job with her eyes
closed and one hand tied behind her back ...somebody
never organized seven giggling Brownies to sell
cookies.

Somebody said a mother can stop worrying after her
child gets married....somebody doesn't know that
marriage adds a new son or daughter-in- law to a
mother's heartstrings.

Somebody said a mother's job is done when her last
child leave home....somebody never had grandchildren.

Somebody said your mother knows you love her, so you
don't need to tell her ... somebody isn't a mother.

Pass this along to all the "mothers" in your life, and
to everyone who ever had a mother.

This isn't just about being a mother, it's about
appreciating the people in your life while you have
them.... no matter who that person is.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-9-2007 10:47 AM | Show all posts
nice stories... thanks 4 sharing here. so touching with the last story...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 14-9-2007 11:34 AM | Show all posts
be there when someone need you

A nurse took the tired, anxious serviceman to the bedside. "Your son is here," she said to the old man. She had to repeat the words several times before the patient's eyes opened.

Heavily sedated because of the pain of his heart attack, he dimly saw the young uniformed Marine standing outside the oxygen tent. He reached out his hand. The Marine wrapped his toughened fingers around the old man's limp ones, squeezing a message of love and encouragement.

The nurse brought a chair so that the Marine could sit beside the bed. All through the night the young Marine sat there in the poorly lighted ward, holding the old man's hand and offering him words of love and strength.

Occasionally, the nurse suggested that the Marine move away and rest awhile. He refused. Whenever the nurse came into the ward, the Marine was oblivious of her and of the night noises of the hospital - the clanking of the oxygen tank, the laughter of the night staff members exchanging greetings, the cries and moans of the other patients.

Now and then she heard him say a few gentle words. The dying man said nothing, only held tightly to his son all through the night. Along towards dawn, the old man died. The Marine released the now lifeless hand he had been holding and went to tell the nurse. While she did what she had to do, he waited.

Finally, she returned. She started to offer words of sympathy, but the Marine interrupted her.

"Who was that man?" he asked.

The nurse was startled, "He was your father" she answered.

"No, he wasn't," the Marine replied. "I never saw him before in my life."

"Then why didn't you say something when I took you to him?"

"I knew right away there had been a mistake, but I also knew he needed his son, and his son just wasn't here. When I realized that he was too sick to tell whether or not I was his son, knowing how much he needed me, I stayed."

The next time someone needs you... Be there... Stay...

You'll be glad you did.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-9-2007 11:45 AM | Show all posts
There was a millionaire who was bothered by severe eye pain.

He consulted so many physicians and was getting his treatment done. He did not stop consulting galaxy of medical experts; he consumed heavy loads of drugs and underwent hundreds of injections.

But the ache persisted with great vigour than before. At last a monk who has supposed to be an expert in treating such patients was called for by the millionaire.

The monk understood his problem and said that for sometime he should concentrate only on green colors and not to fall his eyes on any other colors.

The millionaire got together a group of painters and purchased barrels of green color and directed that every object his eye was likely to fall to be painted in green color just as the monk had directed.

When the monk came to visit him after few days, the millionaire's servants ran with buckets of green paints and poured on him since he was in red dress, lest their master not see any other color and his eye ache would come back.

Hearing this monk laughed said "If only you had purchased a pair of green spectacles, worth just a few Ringgit, you could have saved these walls and trees and pots and all other articles and also could have saved a large share of his fortune".

You cannot paint the world green." Let us change our vision and the world will appear accordingly. It is foolish to shape the world, let us shape ourselves first.".

Lets change our vision..!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 14-9-2007 02:22 PM | Show all posts
A little girl had been shopping with her Mom in Wal-Mart. She must have been
6 years old, this beautiful red haired, freckle faced image of innocence. It
was pouring outside. The kind of rain that gushes over the top of rain
gutters, so much in a hurry to hit the earth it has no time to flow down the
spout. We all stood there under the awning and just inside the door of the
Wal-Mart.

We waited, some patiently, others irritated because nature messed up their
hurried day. I am always mesmerized by rainfall. I got lost in the sound and
sight of the heavens washing away the dirt and dust of the world. Memories
of running, splashing so carefree as a child came pouring in as a welcome
reprieve from the worries of my day.

The little voice was so sweet as it broke the hypnotic trance we were all
caught in "Mom, let's run through the rain," she said.

"What?" Mom asked.

"Let 's run through the rain!" She repeated.

"No, honey. We'll wait until it slows down a bit," Mom replied.

This young child waited about another minute and repeated: "Mom, let's run
through the rain,"

"We'll get soaked if we do," Mom said.

"No, we won't, Mom. That's not what you said this morning," the young girl
said as she tugged at her Mom's arm.

"This morning? When did I say we could run through the rain and not get
wet?"

"Don't you remember? When you were talking to Daddy about his cancer, you
said, 'If God can get us through this, he can get us through anything!"

The entire crowd stopped dead silent. I swear you couldn't hear anything but
the rain. We all stood silently. No one came or left in the next few
minutes.

Mom paused and thought for a moment about what she would say. Now some would
laugh it off and scold her for being silly. Some might even ignore what was
said. But this was a moment of affirmation in a young child's life. A time
when innocent trust can be nurtured so that it will bloom into faith.

"Honey, you are absolutely right. Let's run through the rain. If GOD let's
us get wet, well maybe we just needed washing," Mom said.

Then off they ran. We all stood watching, smiling and laughing as they
darted past the cars and yes, through the puddles. They held their shopping
bags over their heads just in case. They got soaked. But they were followed
by a few who screamed and laughed like children all the way to their cars.

And yes, I did. I ran. I got wet. I needed washing.

Circumstances or people can take away your material possessions, they can
take away your money, and they can take away your health. But no one can
ever take away your precious memories...So, don't forget to make time and
take the opportunities to make memories everyday. To everything there is a
season and a time to every purpose under heaven.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-9-2007 02:25 PM | Show all posts
A group of working adults got together to visit their University lecturer.
The Lecturer was happy to see them. Conversation soon turned into
complaints about stress in work and life.

The Lecturer just smiled and went to the kitchen to get an assortment of
cups - some porcelain, some in plastic, some in glass, some plain looking
and some looked rather expensive and exquisite.

The Lecturer offered his former students the cups to get drinks for
themselves. When all the students had a cup in hand with water, the
Lecturer spoke: "If you noticed, all the nice looking, expensive cups were
taken up, leaving behind the plain and cheap ones.

While it is normal that you only want the best for yourselves, that is
the source of your problems and stress. What all you wanted was water, not the
cup, but we unconsciously went for the better cups."

"Just like in life, if Life is Water, then the jobs, money and position in
society are the cups. They are just tools to hold/maintain Life, but the
quality of Life doesn't change."

"If we only concentrate on the cup, we won't have time to enjoy/taste
the water in it."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-9-2007 02:35 PM | Show all posts
somthing u should listen and see

http://parentswish.com/site01/big.html

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-9-2007 02:39 PM | Show all posts
My Turn

Whose turn is it? Mine? Yours? Do we have to take turns in life?

When we play a game we each get a turn. But when it comes to life when do we get our turn? Some feel that they must wait for their turn to be. Some may feel that they must grab their turn from someone else. Others believe that they are entitled to an unlimited turn without ever stepping aside to allow someone else the space.

When we place the needs of others ahead of our own, we may feel that we are relinquishing our turn to them. Supporting the needs of others can become a habit. When it means that our own needs become either put on hold or ignored, it becomes an issue when we finally say, "Hey! It's my turn now!"

Those who have been supported may react with surprise. They may have felt that we were just as happy as they were with the situation. Perhaps they were correct, for we did choose our position and the role. Perhaps they did not realize that reciprocity was expected. Perhaps they felt that their appreciation was understood without it being articulated.

The reason that we are taught to take turns is because everyone cannot be center stage all the time. Someone has to clap and cheer, to encourage, to appreciate and to acknowledge. It is important to learn how not only to enter the limelight of life with grace but also to be able to applaud the identity and efforts of others.

When we realize that we are all connected by our inner greatness it becomes easier to appreciate the growth and success of those around us without it seeming to take away from our own. It is so easy to clap and cheer for others when we feel that our own efforts are recognized as well. When we feel that who we are and what we do goes unnoticed or is taken for granted it becomes more difficult.

There are some who simply take a "me first" attitude and position and refuse to acknowledge others unless there is something in it for them.

There are some who lavish recognition and then withdraw it in order to control others.

It is interesting that many are comfortable with a balanced exchange of "turns" in both the limelight and in the audience with people that they know more superficially. The closer we get to seeing each other as complex beings the more vulnerable each of us becomes to our own complexities being visible.

The truth is that as long as we live we are always involved in taking our own turn. The changing roles that we play in life are part of the changing face that is our turn. They are important for our development as balanced human beings, to gain insight and awareness, empathy and compassion. We may realize that regardless of our complexities whether positive or less than positive, we are still worthy and entitled to be treated with dignity and respect.

Rather than thinking of life as a board game of taking turns, of winning and losing, we might think of it instead as a relay race. We may be handed a baton of limelight for a time, then we pass it along to another teammate and promote that effort. We must pass that baton along in order to receive the next one that we are to carry which may be very different than the last. During the time we are cheering someone else on we have the time to rest and reflect, to recharge, refine and redefine ourselves. We are still taking our turn.

This simple difference in perspectives can change the focus of life from a competition with others to one of connection - we are all part of the team of humanity, racing toward a finish line that we define and redefine with our attitudes and our level of insight and awareness.

Anticipate a great day. It's Yours

Use magic Report

Post time 14-9-2007 04:44 PM | Show all posts
ko ni bukak tret tuk diri sendiri ke...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-9-2007 07:07 PM | Show all posts
  la open for all no worries mate .saja aku sedikit sentimental ari ni

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2007 04:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by awangbok at 14-9-2007 02:35 PM
somthing u should listen and see

http://parentswish.com/site01/big.html

dat page make me cry... seriously!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-9-2007 09:13 AM | Show all posts
The story tells that two friends were walking
through the desert. During some
point of the journey they had an argument, and
one friend slapped the other one in the face.

The one who got slapped was hurt,
but without saying anything, wrote in the sand:

TODAY MY BEST FRIEND
SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE.

They kept on walking until they found an oasis,
where they decided to take a bath. The one who
had been slapped got stuck in the mire and
started drowning, but the friend saved him.
After he recovered from the near
drowning, he wrote on a stone:

TODAY MY BEST FRIEND SAVED MY LIFE.

The friend who had slapped and
saved his best friend asked him,
"After I hurt you, you wrote in the
sand and now, you write on a stone,
why?" The other friend replied,

" When someone
hurts us we should write it down in sand where winds
of forgiveness can erase it away. But, when someone
does something good for us, we must engrave
it in stone where no wind can ever erase it."

LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN THE SAND
AND T O CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE.

Do not value the THINGS you have in your life..
But value WHO you have in your life!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-9-2007 10:06 AM | Show all posts
Each year he sent her roses,
and the note would always say,
I love you even more this year,
than last year on this day.
My love for you will always grow,
with every passing year."

She knew this was the last time
that the roses would appear.
She thought, he ordered roses
in advance before this day.
Her loving husband did not know,
that he would pass away.

He always liked to do things early,
way before the time.
Then, if he got too busy,
everything would work out fine.

She trimmed the stems and
placed them in a very special vase.
Then, sat the vase beside
the portrait of his smiling face.

She would sit for hours,
In her husband's favorite chair.
While staring at his picture,
and the roses sitting there.

A year went by, and it was
to live without her mate.
With loneliness and solitude,
that had become her fate.

Then, the very hour,
The doorbell rang, and there
were roses sitting by her door.

She brought the roses in,
and then just looked at them in shock.
Then, went to get the telephone,
to call the florist shop.

The owner answered, and she asked him,
if he would explain, Why would someone would
do this to her, causing her such pain?

"I know your husband passed away,
more than a year ago,"
The owner said,
"I knew you'd call, and you would want to know.
The flowers you received today,
were paid for in advance.
Your husband always planned ahead,
he left nothing to chance.
There is a standing order,
that I have on file down here,
And he has paid, well in advance,
you'll get them every year.

There also is another thing,
that I think you should know,
He wrote a special little card...he did this years ago.
Then, should ever I find out that he's no longer here, that's the card that should be sent to you
the following year."

She thanked him and hung up the phone, her tears now flowing hard.
Her fingers shaking,
as she slowly reached to get the card.

Inside the card, she saw that he had written her a note.
Then, as she stared in total silence,
this is what he wrote...

"Hello my love, I know it's been a year
since I've been gone.
I hope it hasn't been too hard for you to overcome.
I know it must be lonely,
and the pain is very real.

Or if it was the other way,
I know how I would feel.
The love we shared made everything
so beautiful in life.
I loved you more than words can say,
you were the perfect wife.
You were my friend and lover,
you fulfilled my every need.
I know it's only been a year,
but please try not to grieve.

I want you to be happy,
even when you shed your tears.
That is why the roses will be sent to you for years.
When you get these roses,
think of all the happiness that we had together,
and how both of us were blessed.
I have always loved you and
I know I always will.
But, my love, you must go on,
you have some living still.

Please...try to find happiness,
while living out your days.
I know it is not easy,
but I hope you find some ways.

The roses will come every year,
and they will only stop,
When your door's not answered,
when the florist stops to knock.
He will come five times that day,
in case you have gone out.
But after his last visit,
he will know without a doubt!
To take the roses to the place,
where I've instructed him
and place the roses where we are,
together once again.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-10-2007 03:52 PM | Show all posts
LOVE

It all started when I was 6 years old. While I was playing outside on my farm in California, I met a boy. He was an average kind of boy who teased you and then you chased them and beat them up. After that first meeting in which I beat him up we kept on meeting and beating each other up at the fence. That only lasted for a little while though.
We would meet at the fence all the time and we were always together. I would tell him all my secrets. He was quite very quiet he would just listen to what I had to say. I found him easy to talk to and I could talk to him about everything. In school we had separate friends but when we got home we would always talk about what happened in school. One day I said to him that a guy I liked hurt me and broke my heart. He just comforted me and said everything would be okay. He gave me words of encouragement and helped me get over him. I was happy and thought of him as a real friend. But I knew that there was something else about him that I liked. I thought of it that night and figured it was just a friend kinda thing that I was feeling. All through high school and even through graduation we were always together and of course I thought of it as being friends. But I knew deep inside that I really felt differently. On graduation night even though we had different dates to the prom I wanted to be with him. That night after everybody went home I went to his house and wanted to tell him that I wanted to see him. Well that night was my big chance and all I did was just sit there with him watching the stars and talking about what I was going to do and what he was going to do. I looked into his eyes and listened to him talk about what his dream was. How he wanted to get married and settle down. He said how he wanted to be rich and successful. All I could do was to tell him my dream and cuddle next to him. I went home hurting because I didn't tell him how I was feeling. I wanted to tell him so bad that I loved him but I was too scared and frightened. I let my feelings go and told myself that someday I would tell him just how I felt. All through college I wanted to tell him but he always had someone with him. After graduation he got a job in New York, I was happy for him but at the same time I was sad to see him go. I was sad also because I didn't tell him how I felt. But I couldn't let him know now that he was leaving for his big job. So I just kept it to myself and watched him go on the plane. I cried as I hugged him for what I felt was going to be the last time. I went home that night and cried my eyes out. I felt hurt that I didn't tell him what I had inside my heart. Well, I got a job as a secretary and then worked my way to a computer analyst. I was proud of what I had accomplished. One day I got a letter with an invitation to a marriage. It was from him, I was happy and sad at the same time. Now I know that I could never be with him and that we could only be friends. I went to the wedding the next month. It was a big occasion. The big church wedding and the reception at the hotel. I met the bride and of course him. I fell in love one more time. But I held back so it wouldn't spoil what should be the happiest day in his life. I tried to have fun that night but it was killing me inside watching him being so happy and me trying to be happy covering up my sadness tears inside of me. I left New York feeling that I did the right thing. Before I left on the flight, he came running out of nowhere and said his good-byes and how he was very happy to see me. I came home and just tried to forget about what went on in New York. I had to go on with my life. As the years went on we wrote to each other on what was going on and how he had missed talking to me. On one occasion he never wrote back to me at all. I was getting worried as to why he hadn't written anything for a long time after I had already written 6 letters to him. Well, just when everything seemed hopeless and sad in my life, I got a note that said meet me at the fence where we used to talk about things. I went and saw him there. I was happy to see him, but he was broken hearted and sad inside. We hugged until we couldn't breathe anymore. Then he told me about the divorce and why he hadn't written for a long time. He cried until he couldn't cry anymore. Finally, we went back to the house and talked and laughed about what I had been going and to catch up on old times. But in all of this I couldn't tell him how I felt about him. In the days that followed he had fun and forgot about all his problems and his divorce. I fell in love again with him. When it came time for him to leave back to New York, I went to see him off and cried. I hated to see him leave. He promised to see me every time he could get a vacation. I couldn't wait for him to come so I could be with him. We would always have fun when we were together. One day he didn't show up like he said he would. I figured that he might have been busy. The days turned into months and I just forgot about it. Then I got a call one day from a lawyer in New York. The lawyer said that he had died in a car accident going to the airport. And that it took this long till everything was settled. It broke my heart. I was shocked about what took place. Now I knew why he didn't come that day. Again, I was broken hearted I cried that night, cried tears of sadness and heartache. Asking questions why did this happen to a kind guy like him? I gathered my things and went to New York for the reading of his will. Of course, things were given to his family and his ex-wife. I finally got to meet her since the last time we met at the wedding. She explained to me how he was and how he always provided. But he was always unhappy. She would always try everything but she couldn't get him happy, as he was that night at their wedding. When the will was read, the one thing that was given to me was a diary. It was a dairy that of his life. I cried as it was given to me. I didn't know what to think. Why was this given to me? I took it and flew back to California. As I flew on the plane I remembered the good times that we had together. I started reading the diary and what was written. The diary was started the day we first met. I read on till I started to cry. The diary told of him saying that he had fallen in love with me that day I was broken hearted. But he was too afraid to tell me what he had felt. That is why he was so quiet and liked to listen to me. It told of how he wanted to tell me so many times but was too afraid to say anything. It told of when he went to New York and fell in love with another. How the happiest time he had was seeing me and dancing with me at the wedding. He said he imagined it was our wedding. How he was always unhappy till he had no choice but to divorce his wife. How the best time in his life was to read the letters written to him by me. Finally, the diary ended when it said "today I will tell her I love her". It was the day he was killed. The day I was going to finally find out what was really in his heart

[ Last edited by  awangbok at 6-10-2007 03:54 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 6-10-2007 05:06 PM | Show all posts
last story ni kasi perenggan sikit la beb...
potong btol la ko ni...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Cinta & Perhubungan

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Dividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
AbahmungDividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
Views : 1718 Replies : 0
Wanita Asing Puji Malaysia Negara Selamat, Tak Takut Jalan Sendirian Jam 5 Pagi di jalan lengang berhampiran pasar Pudu.Netizen berbelah bagi
YgBenarWanita Asing Puji Malaysia Negara Selama
Views : 9256 Replies : 43
Restoran Kantan Datin Isma
AngelFreakyAFRestoran Kantan Datin Isma
Views : 23536 Replies : 145
Kedah Ada Work-Life Balance, Gaji Berbaloi’ – Pekerja Belia.Anda nak pindah Kedah?
YgBenarKedah Ada Work-Life Balance, Gaji Berbal
Views : 4769 Replies : 1
[JTBC/Netflix 2024] FRANKLY SPEAKING/NO SECRET ~ Go Kyoung Pyo, Kang Han Na, Joo Jong Hyuk  ~ Release Date 1 May
Rahah[JTBC/Netflix 2024] FRANKLY SPEAKING/NO
Views : 7436 Replies : 14
Carta Official Muzik Muzik 39 (2024)
fadz84Carta Official Muzik Muzik 39 (2024)
Views : 16425 Replies : 102
[Disney+ 2024] BLOOD FREE/DOMINANT SPECIES - Ju Ji Hoon, Han Hyo Joo, Lee Hee Joon, Lee Mu Saeng
Rahah[Disney+ 2024] BLOOD FREE/DOMINANT SPECI
Views : 5430 Replies : 65
Koleksi Foto : Bunga v2
tariKoleksi Foto : Bunga v2
Views : 105370 Replies : 1544
NAZIR RAZAK KAWEN BARU UOLS..
malaysiaku123NAZIR RAZAK KAWEN BARU UOLS..
Views : 69249 Replies : 388
[tvN/Netflix 2024] QUEEN OF TEARS - Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Ji Won, Park Sung Hoon
Rahah[tvN/Netflix 2024] QUEEN OF TEARS - Kim
Views : 21348 Replies : 425

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

4-5-2024 03:24 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074221 second(s), 45 queries .