Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: lealaurielle

Business World - Dog eat dog world...

[Copy link]
Post time 3-8-2007 05:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by lealaurielle at 3-8-2007 03:08 PM
True... VERY true...

but that doesn't apply to every scenarios, right? Because at times "I like being bad because when I'm bad I'm very good" -

Depends on the application.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-8-2007 02:01 AM | Show all posts
Ahhhhh I've got news flash - updates! The dishonest person, back-stabbing, $$$-s*cking leech cum ex friend, has just called and had the nerve to ask "HAVE I DONE SOMETHING WRONG to have you been avoiding me like this!?" Idiotic dweeb betol lah...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2007 05:44 PM | Show all posts

Reply #21 SONofODIN's post

And what, are you implying?

I guess it's something fun?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2007 05:44 PM | Show all posts

Reply #22 lealaurielle's post

So many people are delusional.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2007 08:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by lealaurielle at 3-8-2007 01:30 AM
KAN!? Haiyoh - just this evening I felt like going outside the house, ade jalan tar JKR baru siap, I felt like gi tenyeh kepala / dahi i kat situ and get a dark blackish mark thingy and go right  ...

No need to scrub you forehead to the bitumen  as the saying ' I just like the way u are' - Billy Joel. Betrayal do happen even to the best of people( so my wife says).  Be stoic about the issue. Philosophically speaking" As a stoic you must accept things beyond your control. And since yu can't controlthing, there is no sense getting worked up about it. Are you getting sad? Stop wallowing in self-pity and get on with life.Bad things happen, and we shouldn't let them get to us."
Famous Roman Stoics are Seneca, Epictetus and Marcus Aurelius.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2007 10:25 PM | Show all posts

Reply #23 Agul's post

Adult bedtime story.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 5-8-2007 02:27 AM | Show all posts

Reply #26 SONofODIN's post

And a scarry one too! Hehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2007 07:40 AM | Show all posts

Reply #27 lealaurielle's post

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-8-2007 08:40 AM | Show all posts
anjing ialah binatang paling setia. tuan dia marah, sepak , pukul, simbah acid or air panas, dia tetap jelir lida wagging ekor dan setia pada tuan dia.

dalam quran pun ada kisah anjing. binatang paling banyak jasa pada manusia dalam banyak aspek.

banyak kisah benar, anjing sesat beratus batu dari rumah tuan dia, akhirnya dapat jalan pulang, SENDIRI.

very intelligent animal and good for communication and for a happy HEART.

but some dogs are born to fight especially pitbull terrier. ini boxing dogs.some can be trained to guide orang buta macam labradors. some for being a friend at home  macam chuachua ( spelling btui ka? )

Henry Ford kata, dia survive in car business sebab ramai MUSUH.  Have enemies and the more the merrier and u have strong possibility very2 viable. Maybe in today's world boleh guna Iococa atau Bill Gates. Berapa ramai kita tau Microsoft sudah banyak 'bunuh' rivals dia misal permusuhan Microsoft dengan Cisco Komputer. Kenapa akhirnya Microsoft kene dakwa oleh Justice Dept. dan disuruh SPLIT macam mana USA buat pada big industri Japan bila occupy Japan lepas depa kalah perang.

I read the paper i think boleh kata zaman ini, waktu ni banyak berlaku MERGING oleh koporat world..baik dalam malaysia or di luar malaysia. BHP pun dah merge..jadik BHP BILITON.

saya tenguk film GodFather tu saya tak nampak beza mereka dengan dunia koporat yang legal. Nothing personal, it is business

Kill all ur rivals, before their position becoming too strong and it will be hard to unseat them. Find mutual 'friend' , merge and kill all rival who refuse to co operate or tacit agreement. Make ur friend close to u but ur enemies CLOSER (GodFather). Make ur friend feel safe when he is far away and make ur enemy feel safe  when he is near u (Sun Tzu 's Art of War) Kill two birds with one stone, always. Use deception and diversion.The end is always profit ($$$) and justify all means (Machiavelli, The Prince)

so why we have to drag the dog into this human affair called busi ness?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-8-2007 05:54 AM | Show all posts
I LOIIIKKKEEEE the saying "KILL UR RIVALS"... *sambil cari PARANG/ PISAU/ GUNTING/ GARFU!!! Ops!

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2007 06:28 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ajinomotonosuga at 5-8-2007 08:40 AM
anjing ialah binatang paling setia. tuan dia marah, sepak , pukul, simbah acid or air panas, dia tetap jelir lida wagging ekor dan setia pada tuan dia.

dalam quran pun ada kisah anjing. binata ...
but some dogs are born to fight especially pitbull terrier. ini boxing dogs.some can be trained to guide orang buta macam labradors. some for being a friend at home  macam chuachua ( spelling btui ka? )

It is spelt Chow Chow. Or is it Chihuahua?

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2007 10:14 AM | Show all posts

Reply #31 SONofODIN's post

:flower:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-8-2007 06:37 PM | Show all posts

Reply #31 SONofODIN's post

Ke CHIWAWA!? Ops!

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2007 09:03 PM | Show all posts
"Now what upsets me the most is that my dad is feeling a bit too weak due to this incident - hadeh! How did i not see it coming... "

my fren kat kampung,
fathernya terlalu baik ..and too trusting,
bagi pinjam geran tanah rumah, his fren gi cagar kat bank ..
it happened a few times, tapi everything was okay ..
until one time, bila his fren cagarkan...and went missing ..

so, afraid to lose her house ..
she went to buat loan dengan bank ...
and now she has to pay the bank ..sampai umur 65 ..
baru jer start keje, keta takde ..apa pun takde ..
nak beli rumah sendiri ..ermm.. dunno if she can with her current hutang..

i dunno how old ppl think...
boleh kasi pinjam duit, tapi takkan sampai kasi pinjam geran tanah?  

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2007 09:07 PM | Show all posts

Reply #16 wei_loon5063's post

"stop talking about business even some friend borrow money also hard to get back "

...yup, i lent RM2000 to my fren a few years back ...
and sampai sekarang, dunno where he went ...
went to confide with another fren,
and he said: aiyaa! ....i dont even dare to lend him more than RM200 ..
and i said:  how am i supposed to know?
* the borrower was a member from zaman sekolah...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-8-2007 02:12 AM | Show all posts
kan? If I bersuara sikit, nanti, say la I nih anak biadaps. kan?> hehe

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-8-2007 08:46 AM | Show all posts
Back in 1991, when I was planning to set up my first business (a gym to be precise), I was short of cash.
A friend offered to lend me 2K. I was very surprised by his offer. I repay him within few months after opening my gym.
Hard to get such friend. Honesty and trust is very important in friendship.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2007 08:53 AM | Show all posts
A few years ago, a friend of mine was retrenched and received quite handsome retrenchment benefits.
He didn't look for a job coz he said he wanted to enjoyed his new found financial freedom.
He used up his entire savings within 2 years and started to borrow money. I lend him a few hundred bucks and he paid me back in a few years time. We are still good friends. Honesty is very important.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2007 12:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SONofODIN at 7-8-2007 08:46 AM
Back in 1991, when I was planning to set up my first business (a gym to be precise), I was short of cash.
A friend offered to lend me 2K. I was very surprised by his offer. I repay him within fe ...

hard to get people who are willing to pay back in time too

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-8-2007 03:51 AM | Show all posts

Reply #39 wei_loon5063's post

Nowadays got ppl easy to pay back also kah?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-5-2024 05:27 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079325 second(s), 43 queries .