How to achieve financial freedom?

[Copy link]
Post time 24-7-2007 09:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SONofODIN at 24-7-2007 05:55 AM
The Vios is meant for weiloon.

hmm??

I prefer mazda car

what about u?

so this thread is about discussing financial freedom? or your step by step guide?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-7-2007 02:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 24-7-2007 08:58 AM

he is a risk taker.... I am not quite......

Successful people are risk taker. That's why they are successful. Working class people work for risk takers.
They are always below their bosses. They cannot be richer than their bosses unless they win lottery.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-7-2007 02:10 PM | Show all posts

Reply #42 SONofODIN's post

You will take risk when the time is right. You haven't started working yet.
You have yet to experience the struggle of being a working class people.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-7-2007 02:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 24-7-2007 09:00 AM

hmm??

I prefer mazda car

what about u?

I prefer continental cars. I drive an A6.

so this thread is about discussing financial freedom?

That is the topic of this thread.

or your step by step guide?

Not qualified..................yet.

[ Last edited by  SONofODIN at 24-7-2007 02:19 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2007 06:46 PM | Show all posts

Reply #37 SONofODIN's post

I  know thor...

Just I kept seeing black vios everywhere... It's not funny anymore...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2007 06:49 PM | Show all posts

Reply #39 SONofODIN's post

I don't know if I'm just lucky but in two weeks, 50% return on forex...

Is this normal or beginners luck?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 24-7-2007 07:35 PM | Show all posts

Reply #46 Agul's post

That is good. That means 100% in a month. You are going to achieve financial freedom faster than me. According to my brother, those Chinese (China) can make up to 300% in a week!

But becareful , most beginners will lose money which is a norm, if you have just started.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2007 09:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SONofODIN at 24-7-2007 02:05 PM

Successful people are risk taker. That's why they are successful. Working class people work for risk takers.
They are always below their bosses. They cannot be richer than their bosses unle ...

this I know.. I mean take rick in business and other is okay for me.. but take all my hard earn money and invest like stock market I cant la

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-7-2007 10:16 PM | Show all posts

Reply #47 SONofODIN's post

I'm just a beginner. Trying to fine tune my risk profile and management. Technically still very week and still learning.

I don't know if I can keep the performance up like this but will try to master this.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2007 10:26 PM | Show all posts

Reply #48 wei_loon5063's post

The best way to get rich, wei loon... good for you if you get into business...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-7-2007 05:50 AM | Show all posts

Reply #48 wei_loon5063's post

Hey, nobody ask you to dump your entire saving into investment. You invest only if you have extra, money which you can afford to lose. If you don't have, don't invest. Wait till you have the extra. This is sound investment. Rule No1: Do not borrow to invest. No2: Invest what you can afford to lose.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-7-2007 05:51 AM | Show all posts

Reply #49 Agul's post

Use 30% of your capital to trade. This way is safer. And do not be greedy.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2007 02:06 PM | Show all posts

Reply #52 SONofODIN's post

Do not be greedy. I must remember this.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2007 09:26 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Agul at 26-7-2007 02:06 PM
Do not be greedy. I must remember this.

Investment is a sign of greedy la... the way of earning money without effort and to earn othere people`s money........

this is what I larn from a hong kong movie.....

about many middle class people lose their money... then a millionaire said you want to earn otehr people`s money just like that?

well, you want to be a wolf? sworry... there are many tiger, croc, T Rex and lion out there

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2007 09:29 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SONofODIN at 25-7-2007 05:51 AM
Use 30% of your capital to trade. This way is safer. And do not be greedy.

cakap senang la ooi..........

when your egoness take contorl, you KO laa......

that is why many gambler lost all their money... always say this is last one...

so, back to financial freedom.....

how to achieve it with business? enough for investment for a while

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2007 03:07 PM | Show all posts
That's where most people went wrong.

Th object of all life is development. God (if you belief in God) has put a desire in human being to be all that he can be. Thought, begets thought. Knowledge, begets knowledge. A seed, becomes a tree. Propagation of species... It's all becoming more. Someone who doesn't desire more is abnormal. He is derelict,a dead weight upon society. He need to be carried by others. He is useless. he cannot helps his family, friends and country.

It is just possibilities, seeking outlet. Function, seeking expression.

Do not mistake greed wih desire. For by this, you can convolute yourself. You desire love, happiness and joy. Would you call this greed? Then, by association, love, happiness, kindness, etc2 all becomes greed. Do not confuse yourself. Do not lie to yourself.

You don't have to covet others properties, others joy, happiness and love. You don't see others without with wishful eyes. You can get yours. And you don't have to lie or to cheat others.

So many people subscribe to the limited and backward view of yesteryears economics. Limited pie theory? Your fancy? You don't have to compete. You can create. Yiou are not to take others properties. You think God has done all HE can, and can't do no more? God is not that weak. He is not that poor and incomptetent.  

We invest in many things. Why do you invest in education? Why do you invest inengineering degree? Don't tell me engineering degree do not require effort. I know it. So you invest yourself, your time, money, effort to get the degree... Why?

Maybe you rationalize that education is not investment. I don't agree. Let me humor you by talking about financial investment. Investment in properties? Need research. Investment in stock, and other instrument? Need studies. So where in the nine world is no effort? Tell me.

So you think effort are only limited to physical effort? Why the heck do we have technician, engineer, senior engineer etc? Should the technician get more pay than engineers? They do more, physically.

You don't earn other peoples money. Get this view out of your mind... out. You don't have to be a wolf, t-rex, whatever...

Remember the golden rule of the late John Tuledo, "What I want for myself, I want for other too".

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-7-2007 04:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 27-7-2007 09:26 AM

Investment is a sign of greedy la... the way of earning money without effort and to earn othere people`s money........

this is what I larn from a hong kong movie.....

about many middle class people lose their money... then a millionaire said you want to earn otehr people`s money just like that?

well, you want to be a wolf? sworry... there are many tiger, croc, T Rex and lion out there

Aiyaa, you don't know anything just keep quitelah. If there is no investment, the country will be dead. Our govt is trying hard to get investors to invest in M'sia to boost up our economy.

Investment is a smart way to earn money, not greedy. Please buy more books about investment to read, don't get too deep into religion.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-7-2007 04:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 27-7-2007 09:29 AM

cakap senang la ooi..........

when your egoness take contorl, you KO laa......

that is why many gambler lost all their money... always say this is last one...

so, back to financial freedom.....

how to achieve it with business? enough for investment for a while

That shows you don't know anything about investment. It needs time and effort to learn how to master the skill in trading.
Please do not put us into category of gamblers. Investors are not gamblers. These two are different species.

You can't achieve financial freedom if you are selling Char Kuey Teow. No matter how good your business is, you have the money but not freedom. This is not financial freedom. Even a doctor who runs a clinic has no financial freedom. If he doesn't work, he has no income.

To achieve financial freedom in business, who have to come up with a system. For instance, KFC. The franchising will make you laugh all the way to bank. Another example is MLM, you come up with a great product, employ a good marketing manager, people will sell the product for you worldwide. This is financial freedom.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-7-2007 04:32 PM | Show all posts

Reply #56 Agul's post

Weiloon is too young to understand. Give him another few more years when he has started family with all the commitments. Then he knows the need of investment.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-7-2007 05:51 PM | Show all posts

Reply #54 wei_loon5063's post

You should be positive in thinking. Learn from the successful people.
There are only 3% of the population who have achieve financial freedom.
Learn from the 3%, not the 97%....failures.

There are a lot of people who make money thru investments. Learn from these people how and why they become successful. Don't listen to people who are failures.

My friend who is a secretary to an investor. Her boss invested in properties and stocks. He made good money from all his investments. He spent most of his time playing golf. He is an experience investor and enjoying financial freedom. My friend and the office boy don't have much work to do in the office and they work only 3 times a week.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

14-5-2024 09:25 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072613 second(s), 46 queries .