Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: errasazza

All about FAHRENHEIT aka Fei Lun Hai

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 25-6-2007 08:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by isabel at 25-6-2007 04:26 PM
ko org x ada ke citer psl WuChun balik Brunei ari tu....

nak gak tau apa yg dia buat sepanjang dia bercuti tu...

pasal berita ya kak bel...tak jumpa...tapi yg kita jumpa gambo chun kat brunei...

Our CEO Wu Zun back in Brunei:

Fitness Zone 2nd branch

This was said to be his home with a personal basketball court

Wu Zun's own Subaru STI with 1010 (his birthdate) as carplate no.

Wu Zun's dad is circled in yellow

News in Brunei's local newspaper, Borneo Bulletin

[ Last edited by  errasazza at 25-6-2007 08:33 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-6-2007 08:34 PM | Show all posts
Wu Chun oversees work on new gym

BRUNEIAN-BORNTaiwanese superstar Wu Chun (real name: Goh Kiat Chun) is in Brunei tohelp with the development of his new gym in Kiulap, Fitness Zone.

The new Fitness Zone gym club is scheduled to be opened at the end of June.

He said that he hopes that it can be opened by the end of June.

"BeforeI went into show business, that was what I started first, and the famehappened very suddenly, so in order to succeed in one, I have to slowlylet go of the other. Right now I am determined to succeed in showbusiness, but I am still going to see through the development of thenew gym," he said.

In an interview with The Brunei Times, he said he is interested in helping with developing Brunei's tourism.

"Ihope to have good support from the Government (of Brunei Darussalam) tohelp with Brunei's tourism development. There are a few people I cantalk to in Taiwan."

His group, Farenheit, is currently workingon their new album and he suggested that one of the videos could befilmed in Brunei and that there are Taiwanese travel channels that arealso interested in filming Brunei.

"If the Brunei Government is willing to support me in these projects, they will definitely happen," he said.

Wu Chun will be departing from Brunei tomorrow.

Source: The Brunei Times                                                                                                                                                                       

--------------------

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-6-2007 08:46 PM | Show all posts
New Monday

Credits: wu-chun.com                                                                                                                       

--------------------

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-6-2007 08:47 PM | Show all posts
This is the New Monday interview....translation...

Fahrenheit's Wu Zun reveals that he doesn't like the media to harrass his family

Thefirst interview I did with Wu Zun was last year, when Fahrenheit justreleased their album, the venue was at a hotel near the HK Colesium.During that time, Arron wasn't around because of his leg injury. Duringthat interview, Jiro and Calvin spoke most of the time, I onlyremembered Wu Zun's smiling facial expressions and a pair of huge roundeyes which glitters. My intuition tells me that this person should bequite different and special. Fact did prove that he's special. After hebecame popular, everyone wanted to report negative news and followshim. But he didn't wail for help and didn't see him worry about thenegative news. Regarding them, he didn't also mention much about it.<New Monday> goes to Taiwan and did an interview with him for anhour.

Was it stressful to be follwed by the paparazzi?

EverdayI will see paparazzi, as far as I know, they will team up with Taiwan'snews press, even though they are not Taiwanese, they will find thepaparazzis here and help them. They even went to Brunei and find myfamily members and called my dad. But he was busy so he wasn't able toget interviewed. They also went to find my uncle and some friends whomI used to play basketball with. I won't get affected by the negativenews because I can't control how people wants to say. Now, I just wantto put my effort on work, if they disturb me, I wouldn't be able tofocus fully. For these reports, I just read, laugh and forget about it.

Ifsomeone said that I'm not good, I will then encourage myself prove toothers. The only thing I don't like is that they harass my family. Thegood thing is that they are all in Brunei, so they can't always gothere. Haha.

Are you married? Wu Zun: I don't know who will believe this

Ihave a wife and kids? Ai, seriously, I don't know who will believethis. I've asked my showbiz friends: Hey, the newspapers write aboutthis, do you all believe? They all said that they don't!

I've never respond to these news even in my blog. Even if I explain is of no use.

Theyreported I'm homosexual, they like to report such stuff. If what theywrote is real, then show some evidence to prove that I'm homo. But theycouldn't. I don't want to explain because whatever I said, some willbelieve and some will not.

Is Fahrenheit jealous of each other? Wu Zun: Absolutely not!

Afterfilming Hana Kimi, I started to enjoy the feeling being on stage.Before then when I was on stage, I had alot of worries but now I'm morefamiliar to the audience and everyone interacts with each other andwill be happy. At this time, someone guessed that I'll go solo, I don'tknow where did they hear this from, maybe it's because of thepopularity of Hana Kimi. When we need to promote Hana Kimi overseas,Jiro had to film X-Family, so I was alone most of the time and everyoneput their focus on me. If Jiro could come with me, I think thesituation will be different. When the four of us are together it'sequivalent to Fahrenheit. For music there will be the four of us, butfor drama serials we will take different roads. But does that mean thatwe are jealous of each other? Absolutely not. All of us film differentdramas, if the results are good, the outcome is that more people willget to know Fahrenheit which benefits all. There is bound to becomparison by the media. But privately, we understand that in this linechances and luck is not ours to control. How shall I put it.... I'malso afraid that our relationship will turn bad, but I'm not able tocontrol these things. I also hope that all of them will get popular,chances do play a part, perhaps after the broadcast of X-Family, itwill be their turn, or maybe Calvin will become a popular host, no oneknows what will happen in the future.

Wu Zun: I won't stay at home everyday just because of I'm afraid

Actually,because the previous house I lived in was too small, all my clothes,shoes and socks, and all the things fans give me were overloaded, nowwith this bigger house, and also with a 24-hour security guarding, so Iam very comfortable with it. And a lot of fans know where do I live,they will also wait for me downstairs. Can you do me a favour, and tellthe fans not to wait for me downstairs anymore? Some people who havebeen my fans for a long time don't do this, but as there are new fans,some of them will then follow me home.

I won't stay at homeeveryday just because I am afraid of this, I won't feel comfortable, Ilike to be outdoors, so even if there are people who take pictures ofme when I go out, I don't care much about it, since I didn't doanything wrong. If I see people taking pictures of me, I will hidemyself, but usually I don't see them, haha! When I go out with myfriends for meals, my friends are usually the ones who are being moreafraid then me myself. They will ask me if I need to use a special roomin the restaurant and etc, but I don't care, I will just eat if I wantto eat, even if there are a lot of people there, I will still go for mymeals.

MY Wu Zun is one of my online fan clubs; it has all mynews, including overseas ones. They will update them everyday, and theyalso set a discussion section for it, I always visit it once I have thetime. I rarely go to youtube, I don't even watch the shows I've beento. You know, when I first entered the entertainment industry, I reallywanted to know how I look like on-screen, but because I don't have avideo recorder, so I always used my DV, and recorded the shows showingon TV. Now when I think about it, I don't even know why did I do so,it's so embarrassing!

Wu Zun watched some Andy Lau moviesrecently: I've watched alittle of Hana Kimi and Tokyo Juliet, I didtell myself to watch from the start to the end, but so far I've haventdid so. When I've the time, I'll watch other movies, idol dramas,hoping to learn new things. Recently, I've specially rented some DVDslike Internal Affairs, although its very popular, but I've not seen it.(At that time, you weren't popular yet, what were you busy with?) Atthat time, I only thought of working out. (Tian Xia Wu Zei and Xin ZhaShi Mei?) I've bought them a long time ago, when I've time I'll watchthem.

Wu Zun eyes glittered up! Because he saw his favourite egg tarts

WuZun: Do you know that I'm very backward? When I start my gym business,I've never noticed about showbiz news, till now I've not mentioned whatartist I like, everytime if I go KTV, I'll sing songs which are 10years ago...

During the interview, Wu Zun using a clever toneand said "I've bought food for everyone to eat!" Later on, came out 6egg tarts from nowhere, seeing him taking out the food, his round andhuge eyes start to glitter.

The egg tarts that Wu Zun gave mademe think of the introduction of the interview where I mention about thefirst time meeting Fahrenheit. I've finally understood! That time WuZun was smiling and sometimes not smiling, it's because he don't knowwhat to eat first. His eyes glittered because he saw his favourite eggtarts. This guy infront of me who is almost perfect does his work withutmost effort, when there's food to eat he will happily eat, it's thatsimple as it is.

Translated by: Starylosophy/Aspire at AF

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2007 07:10 AM | Show all posts
Erra tgh mengupdate lg ya...ni baru terjumpa artikel yg leen ckp semalam...dah baca tp tlupa

01/06 Witty Wu Zun

WuZun is ready to take up the challenges he's facing in the future aslong he gives happiness to everyone, he will feel very happy

IfWu Zun is only given one type of food to eat for 6 months, what foodwill he choose? Wu Zun who loves to eat said "I can't take it, I'llrather commit suicide!"

AfterWu Zun graduated from Australia's RMIT, he went back to Brunei andopened his own gym. Later on he went to Singapore to be a model for amonth and was talent scouted by Taiwan's Yi Lin model agency. He wasthen star spotted by Ella's sister and he then debuted in showbiz. Whenhe was asked to take pictures in swimming trunks while modelling, hesaid "That time I was a newbie, when someone asks me to take pictures,I didn't dare to say no."

Wu Zun got popular after filmingHana Kimi, as he has a very well defined face, it's hard to believethat he has tattoos on his arm. He's successful in his gym's businessin Brunei, his schedule is so packed with filming of dramas andrecording of albums, even Stephen Chow is interested in working withhim. He uses two cellphones and a notebook to communicate his businessin Brunei.

We heard that he's very strict when he's was a gyminstructor. He doesn't want to rate his acting or singing skills. Heexpresses "What matters is I do my best". He has his own judgements andthinkings, but he stepped into showbiz and got popular overnight, butwas commented by a manager as "inflatable dolls", which is why Wu Zunsaid "The most craziest thing he did in his life is to be an artist!"

Admits to being chided quite badly

WhenWu Zun was a gym instructor in Brunei, what unforgettable thing did heexperienced? He said "Alot of customers will request that they hopeit's not too tough for them, but they want to see results fast, but Itold them it's impossible, unless they go for injections or other ways.He expresses that he's a strict instructor and will watch them closely."When I see them with good results, I will be very happy."

Is hethe most popular student in class? "I don't know, Brunei is a moreconservative country, even if I'm popular, they wouldn't say it out."I'm sure you've received alot of love letters? "I've received some, butnot many, (how did he handled them?) "As long as I know that they likeme, I will try to avoid them."

Did anything embarassing happenedwhen he was a model? "I was only a model for a month in Singapore, Ididn't know what to do when doing shows or taking pictures so sometimesmy pose is very funny. Sometimes I will get pin-pointed infront ofeveryone, I will feel embarrassed then.

He then turned aroundand told his manager, "That time when I was taking pictures with theswimming trunks, it was recently being largely reported right? At thattime, those pictures don't look natural, but I was a newbie so I can'tsay I didn't want to take those pictures. Just like in Tokyo Julietwhere I had to film bed and kissing scenes, although I'm not used toit, in the end I also had to finish the work well.

We understandthat while filming Tokyo Juliet, he was scolded rather badly, and hadlost confidence at one time? "At first, I was scolded pretty badly, andI was quite scared, but I was a newbie, I didn't know how to act. Butlater on, I learnt alot from the director, his strictness stirred me upto improve more. Later on after filming Hana Kimi, it was liked by themasses, so I've now built up more confidence."

Getting popular doesn't affect life

WhereverWu Zun goes, a hoard of fans will follow, is he not used to his lifenow? He happily said "Nope, I'm very happy now. Pressurized? It's stillOK. I'm rather optimistic, no matter if the results is good or bad, aslong as I know I've done my best, even the media writes anything, Iwon't mind at all."

So far, what is the craziest fan he met?"It's still alright! They will book the same flight with me, stayopposite my hotel room and book vans to follow me around. I still canaccept that, I just hope that they take care of their own safety." Hewas once a national player of Brunei's basketball team is an ardent fanof Michael Jordan, he even went to watch his last match and tookpictures with him. "Because I've chase idols before, so I totallyunderstand the fan's feelings."

Quick questions

How would you rate your singing and acting skills?
WZ : I won't rate them, most importantly is that I've done my best and treat each work seriously.

If you can exchange personalities with one of the S.H.E. members, who would you choose?
WZ: (Without thinking) Ella! Because she's not fake and has a straight forward personality, doesn't care how others look at her.

*Chun-Ella fans will be so delighted with his answer

If you could only eat one type of food for 6 months, what food will you choose?
WZ: He wails) I don't want, I can't take it, I'd rather commit suicide.(He turns over to his manager and said) Let me tell you, I can eatbuffets 3 times a week and won't feel tired of it. I just don't eat3-layer pork because it's fattening.

What is the thing which you hope to change for the better?
WZ: I eat alot, I'm a glutton! If I don't get to eat, I think I will feel rather gloomy. (Or what would you like to improve?) I hope I can sharea room with others. I'm rather weird, when I go overseas, I don't liketo share a room with someone. I like to sleep alone, if not I'll feelvery uneasy and won't be able to sleep.

What's the happiest thing now?
WZ:My biggest happiness is bringing happiness to everyone. Just like insome fan mails, they said that because they like me, it has changedtheir targets in life. I will be very happy and feel a sense ofaccomplishment.

Side reports

Before interviewing Wu Zun,I was told not to ask about rumours or sex-related questions! Mysupervisor said, if the manager is hard to handle, I could use Malayand question him. But Wu Zun has no airs, his manager is also veryfriendly, sometimes she uses simple phrases to explain the questions toWu Zun. Later on, I met his manager at the restrooms she smiled andnodded "Hard work on you!". I've heard that another reporter asked WuZun straight-forwardly why can't she question him about rumours andsex-related questions? He said he doesn't know why. His manager added "Rumours? Sex-related questions? Ask quickly! Ask quickly!" She waspin-pointing Wu Zun while saying, the whole scene was very funny!

Beforethe interview, I went to inquire if Wu Zun was a nice guy, everyone allsaid " Good, good, good!" You might think that when an artist getspopular, he wouldn't get used to getting popular too fast, so they willhave an attitude. But Wu Zun is always having that smiling face andsometimes will spouts some witty phrases, it lets you know that evenpopular artists can be very natural.

Female reporter A shookhands with him and expresses, "Everyone who told me when you shakehands with Wu Zun, you can't wash your hands!" He started laughing andsaid "Really?" Female reporter B said early morning, she read HKreports and knew that Wu Zun knows how to say "Ha Kao, Siu Mai" andsome cantonese words, Wu Zun then teased her and said "Ohhh!!! You onlydid your homework this morning!" Female reporter C asked him if he will'Feng Zi Cheng Hun'? (Meaning getting his girlfriend pregnant and getmarried) After he listened he shows a questionable face and asked "Whatis 'Feng Zi Cheng Hun'? You all really know how to use chinese idioms!"Female reporter D wants Wu Zun to speak some cantonese and malay, hesuddenly asks "Is that Fab Boleh advertisement still airing?" Aiyah! Itreally does surprise us.

Translated by Starylosophy
Source: Sinchew Daily
Credits: wu-chun.com

[ Last edited by  tsukushi at 26-6-2007 07:11 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-6-2007 08:22 AM | Show all posts

Reply #105 tsukushi's post

pilihan chun adalah ella...sonoknya...huhuhuu....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 26-6-2007 08:26 AM | Show all posts
Sweet Ways Jiro and Arron Treat their fans, Monday June 25, 2007 Taiwan

鐢峰伓鍍忚棟浜虹偤瑷庡ソ绮夌挡鍚勬湁濡欐嫑銆傛槰鏅

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2007 02:41 PM | Show all posts
thanks erra psl news WuChun kat Brunei tu...

wah mcm istana gak rumah dia ye...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-6-2007 02:59 PM | Show all posts
hehehe...ambik kat soompi tadi....rasanya gambo xde lg kot

amboi chun makan sampai terjuling bijik mata...huhuhu....

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2007 05:31 PM | Show all posts
erra cuba ko betulkan profile chun kat 1st page tu....

language : Malayian --> Malay

ko pun dah copy paste dari site2 lain dan kat site2 lain tu semua org sure post suruh betulkan part tu

eh calvin pun ada ke dalam iswak 1??? part mana?? pak pacak ke??? habislah dah misi mencari calvin lak dlm iswak...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-6-2007 06:30 PM | Show all posts

Reply #110 eyka's post

baik boss...

ada eyka tak silap aku calvin pegang payung mengiringi joe...
bawa payung pakai baju hitam...

[ Last edited by  errasazza at 26-6-2007 09:19 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-6-2007 06:39 PM | Show all posts

Reply #108 isabel's post

ada lagi kak bel...tapi dalam youtube la...
nnt saya dapatkan link...yg chun promo brunei dan juga fitness zone...
tapi sayangla xde sub.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-6-2007 01:22 AM | Show all posts
Jiro styled himself carefully, but being teased, Monday June 25, 2007 Taiwan

Jiro took care in styling his appearance, but was teased looking like a campaign promoter helper

GTVis going to re-air Fahrenheit's famous drama 'KO One", yesterday, Jiroled Arron, Calvin, Danson, Huang Xiao Rou, Wu Xiong, Wu Xiong to ShiLin to tour and promote. Jiro specially wore a flourescence green vest,everyone laughed at him, as at a glance, he really look like a'campaign promotion helper', he refuted, without querying his ownfashion taste, "This is what I've specially prepared two hours beforeleaving the house!"

KO One" is Fahrenheit's one and a half yearago's old drama, before setting out yesterday, GTV specially found sometrailers, and let the actors review the former days' sentiment, theevaluation everyone said after finish watching is:" Wa! How come theformer me is so fat!" Thus, compared to the past appearence, everyonecurrently seem to have slim down a lot. In the evening, this bunch ofpeople set off to Shi Lin to play shooting hoops with fans.Surprisingly, the male team made up of Jiro and Arron actually lost tothe female team made up of Huang Xiao Rou and Wu Xiong, making Jiro sofurious that he sweat as if it's raining, wetting thoroughly.

Translated by Tiffany
Source : http://fahrenheit-globa1.actifforum.com

[ Last edited by  errasazza at 27-6-2007 02:14 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-6-2007 02:41 AM | Show all posts
Singapore I-weekly magazine
credit starylosohy.soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2007 07:36 AM | Show all posts

Reply #114 errasazza's post

erra...apsal aku tgk kaki chun tu licin???
x de blu kaki ker???

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-6-2007 08:35 AM | Show all posts
Princess Angela drives like being up in the wrong ship, Wednesday 27.06.2007 Taiwan

2007.06.27&#12304;&#29245;&#22577;&#12305;&#20844;&#20027;&#24373;&#38902;&#28085; &#38283;&#36554;&#20687;&#36042;&#33337;

&#24373;&#38902;&#28085;&#27794;&#26377;&#39381;&#39387;&#22519;&#29031;&#65292;&#22312;&#26032;&#21127;&#20013;&#38283;&#36938;&#22290;&#36554;&#29467;&#36393;&#27833;&#38272;&#65292;&#22151;&#24471;&#36784;&#20134;&#20754;&#30452;&#21628;&#65306;&#12300;&#19978;&#20102;&#36042;&#33337;&#12301;&#12290;

&#24373;&#38902;&#28085;&#27794;&#26377;&#39381;&#29031;&#65292;&#20294;&#26085;&#21069;&#22312;&#20843;&#22823;&#20598;&#20687;&#21127;&#12298;&#20844;&#20027;&#23567;&#22969;&#12299;&#29255;&#22580;&#65292;&#22905;&#21371;&#30828;&#35201;&#38283;&#36938;&#22290;&#36554;&#65292;&#21482;&#26371;&#21152;&#27833;&#21644;&#30452;&#32218;&#21069;&#36914;&#30340;&#22905;&#22739;&#26681;&#19981;&#26371;&#36681;&#24398;&#25110;&#20498;&#36554;&#65292;&#32780;&#19988;&#38283;&#36554;&#36996;&#24456;&#27578;&#65292;&#27833;&#38272;&#29467;&#36393;&#21040;&#24213;&#12290;
&#22905;&#19968;&#36335;&#19978;&#36996;&#22823;&#21898;&#65306;&#12300;&#21069;&#38754;&#30340;&#20154;&#35731;&#38283;&#65281;&#12301;&#35731;&#22352;&#22312;&#19968;&#26049;&#30340;&#12300;&#39131;&#36650;&#28023;&#12301;&#36784;&#20134;&#20754;&#22151;&#24471;&#30452;&#35498;&#33258;&#24049;&#19978;&#20102;&#36042;&#33337;&#12290;

27.06.2007 Princess Angela drives like being up in the wrong ship

Angelado not have driving licence, in the new drama, she steps hard onthecar gear on the mini-golf car, scaring Calvin, until he keepssaying,"I've been tricked and took the wrong 'ship'!"

Angela does nothave car licence, but recently in TV's drama "PrincessSister" scene,she inisisted in driving the golf car (for driving roundthepark/garden). She, who only knows how to 'add oil' and moveforward,does not have a single notion how to turn nor move backwards.Moreover,she drives crazily, stepping the gear to the maximum insteadof cit bybit.
Along the way, she keeps shouting, "People in front get out ofthe way!"making Fahrenheit's Calvin Chen who was sitting by her sidescared untilhe keeps saying, "I've been tricked up the wrong ship!"

&#24373;&#38902;&#28085;&#65288;&#21491;&#65289;&#38283;&#36938;&#22290;&#36554;&#29467;&#36393;&#27833;&#38272;&#22151;&#21040;&#36784;&#20134;&#20754;
Angela(right) dricing the golf car and keeps stepping the gear, scaring Calvin

Translated by Tiffany
Source: http://fahrenheit-globa1.actifforum.com

[ Last edited by  errasazza at 27-6-2007 02:29 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-6-2007 09:39 AM | Show all posts

Reply #115 casper541's post

lor....aku baru perasan...kaki chun tak de bulu...
ada kut tapi yg halus...
aakakakaka

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2007 09:53 AM | Show all posts

Reply #117 errasazza's post

ekekek...aku ni kalu tgk gmbr telek abis

mostly lelaki cina blu kakinyer alus2..
x de ar mereco-reco cm utan tu

aku ske aper

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-6-2007 10:38 AM | Show all posts

Reply #118 casper541's post

bahaya tul ko ni....
terpong sampai bulu kaki ya...adus....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2007 10:46 AM | Show all posts

Reply #119 errasazza's post

ekekekek...
saper srh tyg kan???

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 01:02 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.593129 second(s), 41 queries .