Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Atomic_Omnikid

Origin of Life

[Copy link]
Post time 23-6-2007 06:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aku_EnSeM at 19-6-2007 02:00 PM
This has led me to this question: why does our mathematics behaves the way it is? Is 1+1=2 valid beyond our universe? Does 1+1=3 exist somewhere?

YES.......... the quantum world..... anything is possible.... in the quantum world, you can walk through wall etc....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-6-2007 10:55 AM | Show all posts
is there any proof that says big bang is where space and time has begun?

Prof Hawking said that the universe is just 'BE"... nothing creates it... there is no beginning... he said that our real time indeed began during the big bang, but imaginary time exist before that....

and my last question.... with his nervous disease, could he actually think in logical manner??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2007 01:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 23-6-2007 18:25
I went to Lanzarote recently.... I went to the volcanic national park...

the Lanzarote Island appeared from the sea about 30 million years ago from volcano eruption.

till today.........  ...

o.o''

we learn more new new everyday,every minute..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2007 01:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 23-6-2007 18:27

YES.......... the quantum world..... anything is possible.... in the quantum world, you can walk through wall etc....

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/program.html

see the 1st part,Einstein's Dream the Quantum Cafe....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2007 01:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aku_EnSeM at 24-6-2007 10:55
is there any proof that says big bang is where space and time has begun?

Prof Hawking said that the universe is just 'BE"... nothing creates it... there is no beginning... he said that ou ...

autistic savant - like someone who seems to be mentally handicapped but is a genius in certain specific areas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autistic_savant

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2007 09:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Atomic_Omnikid at 24-6-2007 01:19 PM

o.o''

we learn more new new everyday,every minute..

There are more and more things to learn from..... even from the things that we all well known...

take water.. all people know what water is.. but if you look deeper, you will see and understand the nature of life from water it self.....

keyword.... mindful

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-6-2007 12:20 AM | Show all posts

Consciouness

I think consciousness is the important thing about life...

It is the thing that makes a thing awakened about the reality about existence...

say the tree is awakened that it is life...

also.... we human are made out of thousand of cells that has mind of its own... nucleous....

even brain is just a complicated machinery that send in and process our perception

so... what is consciousness then? when we say someone is not consciouss.. what does it mean?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2007 12:23 AM | Show all posts

Reply #67 wei_loon5063's post

wei loon....

dah baca dah link yg sy bg tu kaaa?

sebab ia cakap dengan jelas tentang apa yg you cakap tuuu...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-6-2007 12:27 AM | Show all posts

Reply #68 ussopp's post

Dah.....

tapi si harun tu dia tu radical sikit.... ada yang saya setuju ada yang tak beberapa la....

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2007 12:28 AM | Show all posts

Reply #68 ussopp's post

Cuba kau letak sikit tentang consciouness dari Islam

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2007 12:31 AM | Show all posts
If the immortal soul, which is supposed to be the essence of man, is eternal, there cannot be either a rise or a fall. Besides one cannot understand why "different souls are so variously constituted at the outset."

To prove the existence of endless felicity in an eternal heaven and unending torments in an eternal hell, an immortal soul is absolutely necessary. Otherwise, what is it that is punished in hell or rewarded in heaven?

"It should be said," writes Bertrand Russell, "that the old distinction between soul and body has evaporated quite as much because 'matter' has lost its solidity as mind has lost its spirituality. Psychology is just beginning to be scientific. In the present state of psychology belief in immortality can at any rate claim no support from science."

he says "there is obviously some reason in which I am the same person as I was yesterday, and, to take an even more obvious example if I simultaneously see a man and hear him speaking, there is some sense in which the 'I' that sees is the same as the 'I' that hears."

Till recently scientists believed in an indivisible and indestructible atom. "For sufficient reasons physicists have reduced this atom to a series of events. For equally good reasons psychologists find that mind has not the identity of a single continuing thing but is a series of occurrences bound together by certain intimate relations. The question of immortality, therefore, has become the question whether these intimate relations exist between occurrences connected with a living body and other occurrence which take place after that body is dead."

As C.E.M. Joad says in "The Meaning of Life," matter has since disintegrated under our very eyes. It is no longer solid; it is no longer enduring; it is no longer determined by compulsive causal laws; and more important than all, it is no longer known.

The so-called atoms, it seems, are both "divisible and destructible." The electrons and protons that compose atoms "can meet and annihilate one another while their persistence, such as it is, is rather that of a wave lacking fixed boundaries, and in process of continual change both as regards shape and position than that of a thing."

Bishop Berkeley who showed that this so-called atom is a metaphysical fiction held that there exists a spiritual substance called the soul.

Hume, for instance, looked into consciousness and perceived that there was nothing except fleeting mental states and concluded that the supposed "permanent ego" is non-existent.

"There are some philosophers," he says, "who imagine we are every moment conscious of what we call 'ourself,' that we feel its existence and its continuance in existence and so we are certain, both of its perfect identity and simplicity. For my part, when I enter most intimately into what I call 'myself' I always stumble on some particular perception or other -- of heat or cold, light or shade, love or hatred, pain or pleasure. I never catch myself... and never can observe anything but the perception... nor do I conceive what is further requisite to make me a perfect non-entity."

Bergson says, "All consciousness is time existence; and a conscious state is not a state that endures without changing. It is a change without ceasing, when change ceases it ceases; it is itself nothing but change."

Dealing with this question of soul Prof. James says -- "The soul-theory is a complete superfluity, so far as accounting for the actually verified facts of conscious experience goes. So far no one can be compelled to subscribe to it for definite scientific reasons." In concluding his interesting chapter on the soul he says: "And in this book the provisional solution which we have reached must be the final word: the thoughts themselves are the thinkers."

Watson, a distinguished psychologist, states: "No one has ever touched a soul or has seen one in a test tube or has in any way come into relationship with it as he has with the other objects of his daily experience. Nevertheless to doubt its existence is to become a heretic and once might possibly even had led to the loss of one's head. Even today a man holding a public position dare not question it."

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2007 12:32 AM | Show all posts

Reply #69 wei_loon5063's post

ya ya...maybe sebab dia jelaskan dari sudut Islam, so maybe ada bias...

takpa...biarkan dulu pasal perbezaan...

sekarang sy amek dari sudut persamaan....

you tau tak apa yg buat sy terkejut, dia kata , since semua perkara yg berlaku adalah hasil tafsiran otak kita sahaja...

maka, outside world tidak lg penting.....asalkan semua berjalan lancar maka macamana rupa material di luar otak kita tak penting selagi apa yg kita nampak dlm otak kita tu normal...

sama macam konsep matrix yg you kata tuu...

kita seolah2 pakai cermin mata 3D tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2007 12:33 AM | Show all posts
kesedaran sivik adalah bermula dr rumah....

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2007 12:37 AM | Show all posts

Reply #73 berusgigiku's post

ini adalah benar....

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2007 12:41 AM | Show all posts

Reply #72 ussopp's post

Hhmmm........

Mngkin betul apa dia cakap itu.....

tau apa ultimate goal Buddhism?

ia adalah buang cermin mata 3D yang kau katakan... dan lihat dunia sebenar.

Apa pendapat kau pada dunia sebenar? ..

[ Last edited by  wei_loon5063 at 26-6-2007 12:44 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2007 12:42 AM | Show all posts

Reply #73 berusgigiku's post

Sini bincang tentang kesedaran kewujudan

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-6-2007 12:44 AM | Show all posts

Reply #76 wei_loon5063's post

wujudnya kesedaran adalah hasil dr kejadian.....

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2007 12:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 26-6-2007 12:41 AM
apa outside world?

outside world tu adalah dunia di luar otak kita...

you dah baca dah nie...???---->http://www.harunyahya.com/malaysian/relativiti02.php

kalo belum cepat baca...tau( sy pun nak discuss ngan you)

you turun bawah skit tgk tajuk  dunia isyarat elektrik...

[ Last edited by  ussopp at 26-6-2007 12:54 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2007 12:51 AM | Show all posts
metaphysic...........

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2007 12:56 AM | Show all posts

Reply #75 wei_loon5063's post

tuuulah.....dunia sebenar tu tiada apa yg mustahil kan...?

itu pendapat sy...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-5-2024 09:29 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.533145 second(s), 42 queries .