CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: JulietTheOrange

GONG YOO

[Copy link]
Post time 11-10-2011 12:42 AM | Show all posts
Gong Yoo nie cuute dan macho.. suka sgt.. pastu suara dia perghhhh menyentuh kalbu.. masa dia semyum tu plak cam nak luruh jer jantung nie...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-10-2011 08:27 AM | Show all posts
maner die ehh..lamer xnampak....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 12:42 AM | Show all posts
Gong Yoo nie cuute dan macho.. suka sgt.. pastu suara dia perghhhh menyentuh kalbu.. masa dia semyum ...
Me_mia Post at 11-10-2011 00:42

gongyyoo ada filem baru ... the crucible ... tak famous kan dia macam minoz ... geramnya
tapi lakonan gong yoo mmg best ... macho abes ...

suka tgk dia dlm citer star candy  biscuit .... muka nakal masa dia nyakat cikgu dia ( gong hyo jin ) ....
klu la ada org nak htr bunga kat ai ari macam cikgu tu dapat dr g0ong yooo kan best ... semangat jer nak p kerja tiap2 hari

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2011 12:40 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by adelea at 4-12-2011 00:42
Gong Yoo nie cuute dan macho.. suka sgt.. pastu suara dia perghhhh menyentuh kalbu.. masa dia semyum ...
Me_mia Post at 11-10-2011 00:42

rumah gongyoo nihh takder org update kerrrr .... owhh kecewa juga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkCHCvcPy9A

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2014 08:18 PM | Show all posts
baru ku tau gong yoo ada rumah kt sini...
i love gong yoo.. he's the best! i dah minat dia since forever!
last muvie dia berlakon is 'The Suspect'. And sejak dia keluar dr military service tu, kematangan dia makin terserlah, makin macho, makin hensem.. hehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2014 08:23 PM | Show all posts
macam mana nk tepek gambo kt sini? erk....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-5-2014 10:07 AM | Show all posts
Salaam.

Aku lelaki.

Aku jeles dengan tinggi dan fitness dia.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2014 02:02 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Yey.. ade thread gong yoo ghupe nyer..
Bru je start minat kt mamat ni bila TERtengok drama "BIG" kt kbs world.. Hensem giler.. Drama ni ghuper nyer dh release thn 2012 tp aku bru tgk..huhu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-12-2014 10:19 AM | Show all posts
dah lama ada... tp xde org nk update... huhuhu

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2015 08:55 AM | Show all posts
milanhawkin replied at 8-12-2014 10:19 AM
dah lama ada... tp xde org nk update... huhuhu

milan update la sal GY...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2015 05:06 PM | Show all posts

amek utk cuci mata

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2015 05:08 PM | Show all posts

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2015 05:11 PM | Show all posts
Actor Gong Yoo Shows a Glimpse into 24 Hours of His Life in New Pictorial for “Discovery Expedition” deedeegii December 3, 2014

Actor Gong Yoo revealed an outdoor pictorial in which he opened up a day in his life to show a glimpse into those 24 hours when he’s not in front of the camera.
The actor recently took part in a photo shoot that displays the real lifestyle of a city man in his 30s for “Discovery Expedition.”
In one of the photos, Gong Yoo can be seen starting his day off by enjoying a cup of coffee at a café, with a book open in front of him. In other cuts, you can see the actor spending time at Han River, as he carries a longboard in his arms, as well as other cuts that capture the everyday activities that fans normally don’t have an opportunity to see.
It is said that the outfits worn in the pictorial are clothes from his own personal wardrobe that he enjoys wearing on a day-to-day basis. He went for a natural and relaxed look, fitting for the overall concept of the photo shoot.
Check out some of the photos below!

courtesy of Soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2015 05:16 PM | Show all posts
From DramaFever

10 times we were happy that Gong Yoo was born                                
by Vivi   on Thu, Jul 10, 2014

July 10 is Gong Yoo's 35th birthday! The handsome star of Coffee Prince and Big has won over the hearts of many fans with his talent. Here are just a few of the times we were happy to celebrate his birth:

1. When he made us believe in true love

"Whether you're a man, or an alien--I don't care anymore." As we know, gender-bender dramas can be a hard sell, but Gong Yoo worked equally with Yoon Eun Hye to make us believe his love.

2. When he made a cameo, and we all squealed with delight

Dating Agency: Cyrano was stuffed to the brim with cameos, but Gong Yoo's had to be one of the best in terms of timing. Of course the girl's dream man was Gong Yoo.

3. When he wrote the book on how to kiss properly

4. When he was surprisingly talented at growing facial hair

Image via

5. When he made nerds sexy

From his movie Finding Mr. Destiny

6. When he made this face, and our collective ovaries exploded:

Image via

7. When we knew he was too old to be a student, but he sold the backpack look anyway.

8. When he used his talents for good

Image via
            In 2013, Gong Yoo was named as a special UNICEF representative to advocate for children's rights.

9. When he winked, and our hearts melted

Imagevia

10. When we couldn't wait for his next leading role

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2015 05:18 PM | Show all posts
nzhass79 replied at 2-1-2015 08:55 AM
milan update la sal GY...

dah update babe! enjoy!

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2015 07:35 PM | Show all posts
eh... baru terpk, xpe ke iols menepek gambo sesuka ati kt thread ni sedangkan owner dia iols x kenal pun... ampun ya cik JulietTheOrange

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-1-2015 07:55 AM | Show all posts
milanhawkin replied at 2-1-2015 07:35 PM
eh... baru terpk, xpe ke iols menepek gambo sesuka ati kt thread ni sedangkan owner dia iols x kenal ...

takpe.... takperlu mintak permission pon... hahahahaha....
lg ok dr thread lama tak update...
tuan tanah bz kot

thanks yer....

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2015 09:16 AM | Show all posts
bila la agaknya nk kuar drama baru dia ek? mana nk korek ni....

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2015 09:27 AM | Show all posts
Throwback:
Man Crush Monday: “Coffee Prince’s” Choi Han Kyul akinahana89 December 22, 2014
  0 Tweet[url=][/url][url=][/url]6

Ah… Choi Han Kyul from “Coffee Prince.” Both his name and the name of the drama always brings back fond memories. While I watched my very first drama fourteen years ago as a wee kid with “Autumn in my Heart” and followed up with a few other dramas here and there throughout the years, it was “Coffee Prince” that became the catalyst to my drama addiction, one that I haven’t been able to shake off even now. Is it any wonder, then, that Choi Han Kyul would make it onto my list of Man Crush Monday?
As if that wasn’t reason enough, I even managed to get my best friend onto the drama bandwagon through “Coffee Prince” and Choi Han Kyul. Talk about being crush worthy to the extreme! But what, exactly, is it about him that gets people swooning? Let’s find out together! (Spoilers ahead!)
1. Choi Han Kyul knows how to have fun!

For most of us, we’re not creative enough to concoct as drastic of a plan as Choi Han Kyul’s to thwart a grandmother’s blind date attempts, but it seems like he really enjoys witnessing the women’s reaction to his “homosexual nature,” even if it means getting beat, slapped, or outright bashed with a handbag. His fun certainly doesn’t end there though, since he’s actually quite the goofball and has no qualms about jumping into a water fountain, dancing through water sprinklers, or singing at the top of his tipsy lungs. His “bromance” with Go Eun Chan also portrays his fun side since their silliness seems to emerge the most when in each others’ presence, but… I suppose it does take two to tango!
2. He’s a complete gentlemen.
Oh boy. Who could forget Choi Han Kyul’s heart stopping statement to Go Eun Chan? “If you come in… I’m not letting you go home tonight. I warned you.” It’s so endearing to see him acting like the perfect gentlemen even when he’s itching to do something else entirely, but at the same time, I couldn’t prevent my endless giggling as I watched him fret and panic over Go Eun Chan’s every action – as if her simple touch or glance will completely set him off. It doesn’t help that she’s a sneak as well because she knows what Choi Han Kyul is going through and yet she teases him almost relentlessly because, hey, she’s just too shy to put their mutual feelings and desires into words! Still, he gets a big handful of kudos (or however they’re given out) for resisting as long as he did! What a gentlemen, indeed!
3. Choi Han Kyul is sugary sweet.
Ahhh… Look at that face! Look at that smile! Choi Han Kyul is the epitome of sweet and I swore I had cavities after every episode of “Coffee Prince” I watched. From his dorktastic expressions, barely repressed yet secretive smiles, and romantic gestures during work to serenading a good morning love song to Go Eun Chan and shuffling up to her to get physically close while under the guise of reaching for supplies on the shelf, Choi Han Kyul is as suave and charming as can be. He definitely knows how to send hearts aflutter and without even trying! It’s a total bonus that he’s also considerate enough to put aside his own wishes for the well being of others, namely dealing with a couple of years without Go Eun Chan so that she can fulfill her dreams of really learning to make coffee like a pro and come back to him as a grade A barista.
4. When he loves, he really loves.
“I like you. Whether you’re a man or an alien, I don’t care anymore.” Cue endless squealing! Even though Choi Han Kyul felt tormented and suffered tremendously over his confusion and feelings for Go Eun Chan, he finally took the initiative to go after what he wanted, consequences and all. Although I felt terrible that he was mentally and emotionally tortured for naught, it proved that Choi Han Kyul is honest to himself in every single way. He certainly tried his hardest not to feel anything for Go Eun Chan, but despite his numerous attempts to move on, he couldn’t… until the point where he fairly exploded, emotionally speaking, all over the place. He is, without a doubt, a worthwhile man and, as Noh Sun Ki said, “grab onto him. He liked you even when he thought you were a guy. Who knows? Maybe he won’t go.”
5. Choi Han Kyul has an inner kid.

Well, I think we all have an inner kid in us, but Choi Han Kyul isn’t exactly secretive about it… after sharing his Lego world with Go Eun Chan, that is. He has a rather large setup where he kicks back, relaxes, and plays around with his Lego toys to his heart’s content. It’s cute, but more importantly than that, it’s a completely safe way to de-stress. Choi Han Kyul has a zero percent alcohol tolerance, so he’s not out getting drunk all the time when the going gets tough. He doesn’t pick physical fights with strangers and he doesn’t verbally argue with others much either. Instead, these toys are the alternatives that he chose and it became his way of dealing with life issues, whatever they may be, and I have total respect for that!
Plus, I do think it would be rather cool to suddenly find a prized Lego figure in my locker as a gift!
Did you like Choi Han Kyul as much as I did? Let me know in the comments below and remember that nominations are still open for January’s Mystery Reveal, so don’t be shy about sharing who your Man Crush Monday is!

credit goes to: soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2017 01:30 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ada thread gong yoo rupanya kat sini...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

30-4-2024 12:53 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081427 second(s), 43 queries .