ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 8229|Reply: 27

cite seram cantonese Malaysia ~ POSSESSED ~ 30 November 2006

[Copy link]
Post time 26-11-2006 12:12 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

POSSESSED

Born in China, Amber and her sister, Lisu are expanding their modeling and singing careers in Malaysia when Amber suddenly falls into a coma while Lisu goes missing. Amber is sent back to China for treatment and wakes up 5 months later but has no recollections of her past. As Amber struggles to regain her memory, Dino appears, claiming to be her boy friend.

Dino brings her back to Malaysia and tries to help Amber recall her past. Back in Malaysia, Amber meets Cissie and Bell and decides to continue her modeling career. However, Amber is harassed by a secret male fan, experiences nightmares and decides to search for her missing sister after finding a photo and video of Lisu and herself. Soon after, strange things begin to happen and she even has visions of Lisu? spirit.

Amber? behavior becomes increasingly erratic and strange after her nightmares become more frequent and violent. During her search for Lisu, she meets William, who claims to be Lisu? ex-boyfriend and also finds video recordings of Lisu. Amber is obsessed and haunted by the past and gets into a fight with Dino. During the fight, they both discover something shocking? When you give up the past and begin a new life, would you still look back to the past? ...and if you do rediscover the past; will you be able to live with it?

Release Date: 30 Nov 2006
Language: Cantonese
Classification: U
Running Time: 1 Hour 28 Minutes  
Director: Bjarne Wong
Cast: Harisu, Amber Chia, Sharifah Amani, Steve Yap, Alan Yun  
Official Site: www.possessedthemovie.com
Trailer: www.possessedthemovie.com

Sumber: Golden Screen Cinemas dan Cinema Online

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-11-2006 12:12 AM | Show all posts
tayangan bermula 30 November 2006

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2006 12:15 AM | Show all posts
Bjarne Wong ni tak silap aku director yg sama dgn cite Sarawak, The Legend Of Red Curse yg release kat GSC International Screen dan Star Cineplex Sarawak bulan Oktober tahun lepas.... cite tu dah la hampeh, tapi tak kisah la sbb 1st time die arahkan... so, harap2 film yg ni tak mengecewakan... antara pelakon die adalah Harisu dan tak silap aku Harisu ni Korean kan....? dan juga Sharifah Amani....

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2006 01:11 AM | Show all posts
wow!!! ader amani .. jd aper tu ??? Mangsa rogol hantu ker ??

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2006 12:26 PM | Show all posts
hebat gak die ekk~

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2006 01:41 PM | Show all posts
The Star 24 November 2006

Amber抯 aspirations
Stories by LI EE KEE

AMBER Chia was late for our scheduled appointment. She explained that her morning meeting dragged on longer than it should have. When probed on what the meeting was about, she played coy and said it is a business venture she is embarking on. Nothing has been finalised yet, as such she does not want to announce it in case it falls through.

Chia then talks about her aspiration to become a businesswoman.

揃eauty is not forever. And I don抰 want to just get married, retire and have kids. I have always loved to challenge myself and take on different things.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-11-2006 01:42 PM | Show all posts
The director

[size=-1]Bjarne Wong: 慦ith Possessed, I wanted there to be something for all viewers.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2006 01:43 PM | Show all posts
The boyfriend

IT has been 10 years since Alan Yun left an indelible mark on our minds as the fresh-faced cutie postman in a shampoo commercial. From then till now, he has been dabbling in modelling, acting, singing and appearing in advertisements.  

It was Yasmin Ahmad who cast him for the advertisement, giving him his much-needed break. She remembered him again when she filmed Sepet (2005) and offered him a minor role in the movie.  

[size=-1]Alan Yun: 慦hile I love acting, it is not my main career because it is difficult to make a living out of it.抂/i]

In Gubra, the sequel to Sepet, Yun抯 screen time increased when Yasmin cast him as one of the leads. Now, he has followed that up with his Chinese horror film debut, Possessed. On top of that, he will next be seen on Ntv7 in the Chinese series Falling in Love.

揑抳e been fortunate to be given these opportunities. I want to know how far I can go, considering Mandarin is not my mother tongue. It抯 been a challenge trying to read and memorise my lines, which as you can see are all in pinyin (romanised form),

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-11-2006 01:43 PM | Show all posts
The assistant

[size=-1]Sharifah Amani: 慣he roles you get is one thing, but what
is more important is the people you work with.抂/i]

SHARIFAH Amani makes a special appearance in Possessed playing Lisu抯 (Harisu) assistant, Farah. She did it as a favour for her director friend Bjarne Wong.

揌e asked me if I was free and I said, yeah, no problem. It抯 a minor role but crucial to the plot,

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2006 01:44 PM | Show all posts
The singer

[size=-1]Harisu: 慖 am very honoured to have been able
to work with him (Bjarne Wong).

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2006 01:44 PM | Show all posts
The businessman

[size=-1]Steve Yap: 慖t (filming Possessed) was very relaxing.
I even found time to sunbathe.抂/i]

STEVE Yap plays William, a businessman, in Possessed. He was originally Lisu抯 (played by Harisu) boyfriend. But feelings also develop between him and Amber (Amber Chia), causing a rift in his relationship with Lisu.

Yap enjoyed the filming experience, saying it was fun especially as he was working with close friends Alan Yun and Chia.

揟here was no pressure at all. The crew was also great. It was very relaxing. I even found time to sun bathe,

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2006 05:59 PM | Show all posts
[quote]Originally posted by eyka at 26-11-2006 01:44 PM
The singer

Harisu: 慖 am very honoured to have been able
to work with him (Bjarne Wong).

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2006 09:05 AM | Show all posts
tengok trailer cam best gak. boleh tahan gak Malaysian buat filem seram ni. Amber siap menggeliat ala2 Emily Rose pulak dah bila kena rasuk. looks good.. looking forward gak la nak tgk.:nerd:

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2006 10:43 AM | Show all posts
hebat tue....aku tgk trailer dier hantu pon pandai wat breakdance......

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2006 01:20 PM | Show all posts
cam best jer, aku nk tengok nanti..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2006 03:25 PM | Show all posts
limau pon berminat nak tengok

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-11-2006 05:28 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2006 02:14 AM | Show all posts
AKU NASIHATKN XPAYAH NENGOK!
BUANG DUIT, BUANG MASE KORG JE...

aku dh nengok mingu lepas ms the star wat premire screening kt cineleasure damansara 25hb lps... :siok: :siok:

aku jamin korg akan kuar hall ngn sumpah seranah dan caci maki bagai...
trailer cm besh,tp cite hampas...

tp sesape yg nk g tgk tu silakan...

pastu update kt sini ek :bgrin: :bgrin:
aku pasti korg akan jd sengal dan saiko pastu :lol :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2006 02:18 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by laislabonita at 26-11-2006 12:15 AM
Bjarne Wong ni tak silap aku director yg sama dgn cite Sarawak, The Legend Of Red Curse yg release kat GSC International Screen dan Star Cineplex Sarawak bulan Oktober tahun lepas.... cite tu dah l ...

cite nih lagi terok la... :siok: :siok:
ko jgn la nk harapkn perubahan dlm cite nih...

cite yg paling seram utk tahun ini :bgrin: :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2006 02:24 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DDT_pacak85 at 26-11-2006 01:11 AM
wow!!! ader amani .. jd aper tu ??? Mangsa rogol hantu ker ??

spoiler!

amani jg pelakon pembantu jek, special appearance...

yg aku xpuas ati nye...
amani ckp omputeh, tp amber chia ckp cine....
tp msg2 bleh communicate, msg2 paham kwn tu ckp ape... :siok: :siok:

pastu korg perati la ms amani nyer part...
dier nye mulut ng dialog tu xsekata ng dialog....

budus... :siok:

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

4-5-2024 08:02 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073013 second(s), 46 queries .