Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4652|Reply: 11

Berpecah Atau Tidak??? : All About BSB & N Sync

[Copy link]
Post time 4-10-2006 02:36 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Backstreet Boys dan N Sync.

Dah lama kita tak dgr berita ttg 2 kumpulan boyband terkenal nih, Backstreet Boys dan N Sync.

Ada yg kata group mrk nih masih ada, ada yg kata dah berpecah, ada yg dah buat album solo, ada yg berjaya dan ada gak yg dah menyepi, tak dengar berita.

Maka, di sini, mari la kita bincang ttg 2 boyband nih, yg pernah menyemarakkan dunia seni dgn lagu2 mrk dan tarian mrk. marilah berkongsi ttg kerjaya seni mrk dahulu hingga kini, ttg kehidupan mrk, yg dah wat album solo, ttg perkahwinan mrk, ttg gosip baik atau buruk mrk, lagu2 mrk yg popular, anugerah yg pernah mrk dpt.....apa2 shj......

adakah mrk masih bersatu sbg kumpulan.....ataupun dah berpecah, hanya tinggal nama shj........?????

[ Last edited by  Eddlisa_uyuk at 4-10-2006 02:48 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-10-2006 02:41 AM | Show all posts
berita terakhir yg dgr, kumpulan BSB still bersama, tak berpecah, tp KEVIN FEDERLINE, si bg sulung group nih dah pun meninggalkan group nih untuk teruskan gan pekerjaan dan familynya.........

N sync lak, dikatakan dah berpecah di mana ahli2 dlm group sumer dah wat hal sendiri, cam JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE kan berjaya as the solo singer, begitu juga JC CHAVES yg dah ada album sendiri..........

[ Last edited by  Eddlisa_uyuk at 4-10-2006 12:44 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-10-2006 12:48 PM | Show all posts
BACKSTREET BOYS

[ Last edited by  Eddlisa_uyuk at 4-10-2006 12:56 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-10-2006 12:49 PM | Show all posts
N SYNC

[ Last edited by  Eddlisa_uyuk at 4-10-2006 12:59 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-10-2006 12:50 PM | Show all posts
BACKSTREET BOYS

[ Last edited by  Eddlisa_uyuk at 4-10-2006 01:06 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-10-2006 01:08 PM | Show all posts
N SYNC

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 4-10-2006 01:15 PM | Show all posts
ttg album solo....

yg saya tau la........NICK BSB, JUSTIN, JC,....yg lain tak perasan.....sapa tau????

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-10-2006 06:40 PM | Show all posts
gmbr terbaru Brian BSB dgn wifenya, Leighanne gan anak mrk.......

[ Last edited by  Eddlisa_uyuk at 8-10-2006 12:20 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 8-10-2006 12:19 AM | Show all posts
Backstreet Boy Brian Littrell Goes Solo

Brian Littrell has finally come home. He dedicated his first solo album, "Welcome Home," to God. The born-again Christian singer, more commonly known as a member of the Backstreet Boys, grew up singing in church and credits his faith to the success he has had personally and professionally.

"I've always attributed my success to God and having this opportunity as a solo artist. My faith has always been the utmost important thing in my life," Littrell tells andPOP over the phone from Atlanta.The album was released last month and features 11 songs of contemporary Christian music ? six of which Littrell co-wrote. "This record has been a three-year process in the writing and in forming the material I wanted to include," he says. "It's special to me. It's 11 of my favourite songs."

Littrell dedicates the song "Grace of My Life" to his wife Leighanne and his son, Baylee. "It's not necessarily just a small piece of who I am. It's kind of every bit of who I am as a person, a husband and a father," he says of his faith. Littrell will be embarking on a small U.S. tour in support of the album. Though he won't be making it to Canada, he wants his Canadian fans to know that the country holds a special place in his heart.

When the Backstreet Boys began in 1993, they first hit it big in Europe and Canada followed close behind. They hit it big in Montreal and the BSB fever spread across the country. "It wasn't until 'Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)' had really made an impact in Canada that people in the U.S., in like North and South Dakota, who were picking up Canadian radio stations just started calling and requesting the songs and going to the record stores to buy the album. And it wasn't there because it wasn't even out in the U.S. yet. MTV was kind of forced to play the videos and it really took off from there," he says.

Last year, the band released "Never Gone," their first CD together in nearly four years. The album received critical acclaim and saw the band get together again for a tour across the world. Littrell says it was great to return to the road with his bandmates. He finds it hard to believe that it's been over 13 years since receiving the phone call to come try out for the band. "We've just celebrated 13 years (together) and I've gone from 18 to 31 real fast, but it's been a joy. I didn't expect all of this to happen throughout our career," he says.

As for the label of the BSB being just another boy band? Littrell thinks the reason the group is still around while others, like New Kids On the Block and 'N Sync, have fizzled out is because the Backstreet Boys stuck together to continue making good music. "I think the biggest concern with everybody across the board was to keep it together," he says. Things come and go ? I mean fads, clothing styles, music styles ? they do, they come and go ? I would always say, 'guys as long as we stick together and stick with what we're good at.' And what I always thought that BSB was good at was good, quality music. He understands the band was not adored by everyone around the world, but it did make an impact on popular culture.

"I mean there's a lot of songs that I still hear today in elevators in hotels that I'm at, and, like I say, it's a tribute to our fans," he adds, pointing out that as the group has grown in the last 13 years, so have the fans.Littrell says it was interesting to see the crowd that came to see the Never Gone tour. It was no longer the crazy BSB fans from the '90s, but girls who had grown up, their parents and even some males.

He says there are tentative plans with the rest of the group to get together in late June and begin recording the new BSB album. He plans to be in the studio with the guys for all of July and probably most of August and can?t wait to get back to making music with the band that made him famous.

And as for young Baylee, does he know his dad is a Backstreet Boy? Littrell laughs."He's three-and-a-half and he was with me the whole U.S., and even the Canadian version, of the Never Gone tour. He was on the tour bus the whole time ? my wife and him. So he definitely knows who I am but he doesn't call me a Backstreet Boy, he calls me Daddy ? which is just fine by me," he says, adding that the band refers to Baylee as the mascot of the Backstreet Boys, and he loved doing the sound check on tour.

Maybe that means that little Baylee will follow in his father's career footsteps, but we'll have to wait and see.

-----------petikan dr andPOP web---------

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-10-2006 12:23 AM | Show all posts
Brian Littrell.........Backstreet Boy Goes Solo With Christian Album

CBS) Brian Littrell has been a member of the Backstreet Boys since 1995, but he's also making a name for himself as a Contemporary Christian artist. Littrell visits Second Cup Caf? to share some songs from his new album. His foray into Christian music began last summer when he contributed the single "In Christ Alone" to the compilation album "Wow #1." The song went on to win a Best Inspirational Song Award at the 2006 Gospel Music Awards.

Now, the 31-year-old Littrell is fulfilling a lifelong dream by releasing "Welcome Home," his first solo album of Christian music.

Littrell, who says that he's been a born-again Christian since he was 8 years old, grew up singing in various youth choirs at Port Memorial Baptist Church in Lexington, Ky.

When he was 18 years old, Littrell's cousin Kevin Richardson invited him out to Orlando, Fla., to join his group, the Backstreet Boys. The boy band became an international phenomenon in the '90s, selling more than 70 million albums worldwide to date.

In 2001 the group took a break from touring and recording that lasted until 2005 when they released their platinum album "Never Gone" and launched a world tour. Because of the success of "Never Gone" and the subsequent tour, Littrell delayed the release of his solo album until May 2, 2006.

Littrell underwent successful open heart surgery in 1998 to correct a congenital heart problem. After winning his own battle with heart disease, Littrell founded the Brian Littrell Healthy Heart Club for Kids. The non-profit organization helps families pay for pediatric heart surgery and sponsors eight-week educational programs for children who have or are at risk of developing heart disease.

Littrell is married to model and actress Leighanne Littrell and they have a 3-year-old son, Baylee Thomas Wylee.

-------------petikan CBS NEWS web--------------

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-10-2006 12:31 AM | Show all posts

The Backstreet Boys' 1999 album "Millennium" entered the Guinness Book of World Records as Biggest Selling Album by a Boy Band in March 2001 after selling more than 13 million copies.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-10-2006 10:08 AM | Show all posts
dgr biter anggota N sync la nih tgh kumpul material nak wat album baru....tp tak termasuk gan Justin gan Chris...hanya bertiga je.....JC, Lance gan Joey......

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

11-5-2024 04:54 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064750 second(s), 37 queries .