CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: aYuGiLeR

Nicole Kidman + Keith Urban semoga bahagia.. cepat² la dapat anak..

[Copy link]
Post time 29-8-2006 01:15 PM | Show all posts
Nicole's Fur Opens Rome Film Festival
Mon, 08/28/2006 - 4:12pm

Nicole Kidman will kick off the Rome Film Festival on October 13th with the premiere of her movie Fur. It's the perfect spot for Nicole to premiere her new film; she has said about the beautiful host country, "I love Italy, a country with which I feel a great affinity, and I am proud to be present at the baptism of this important film-fest."

Pics of sweaty Nicole and her friend after a workout

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-8-2006 11:05 PM | Show all posts
lawa lah nicole nie

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2006 02:12 PM | Show all posts
Nicole Kidman and her husband were spotted entering The Dorchester Hotel.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2006 09:53 AM | Show all posts
DINING WITH THE STARS

Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban go for a group hug with Donatella Versace and her daughter Allegra at a London dinner party hosted by Elton John's partner David Furnish (pictured left) in honor of the Italian fashionista on Thursday.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2006 03:39 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2006 05:33 PM | Show all posts
mat saleh ni kalau belum kawen dgn banggaye bgtau pregnen tp yg dah kawen nak sorok2 la pulak...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-11-2006 05:10 PM | Show all posts

Is Nicole Preggers?

As silly as it may seem to perpetuate any new rumor that Nicole Kidman may be pregnant, what would we do if this were the one time it were actually true? Hmm? Exactly. So, clinging to that shred, we bring to you the latest from The Mirror:

The Aussie, who wed country singer Keith Urban six months ago, proudly showed off her bump this weekend. She is expected to make an official announcement shortly. A source said: "Miss Kidman certainly isn't hiding the changes in her body now and seems to be very comfortable with them. Any woman seeing her now up close can't help but notice she is a mum-to-be." Nicole has been staying at the Dorchester Hotel in London while filming Philip Pullman's The Golden Compass at Shepperton Studios. The insider said: "She has been staying there on and off for a while. When she was first there a few weeks ago, she was more active in terms of exercise...This time, though, she is taking it easy and just has gentler treatments more in keeping with her new condition."
It's like we're in a dysfunctional relationship with these mysterious "sources," who keep stringing us along but really, it's our own fault, because we can't stop putting out for them just in case they really do mean it when they say they would never lie to us.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2006 05:12 PM | Show all posts
EXCLUSIVE: LITTLE KIDDIE
Nicole set to have her own baby in the Spring

MOVIE star Nicole Kidman is expecting her first child in the Spring.

The Aussie, who wed country singer Keith Urban six months ago, proudly showed off her bump this weekend. She is expected to make an official announcement shortly.

A source said: "Miss Kidman certainly isn't hiding the changes in her body now and seems to be very comfortable with them. Any woman seeing her now up close can't help but notice she is a mum-to-be."

Nicole has been staying at the Dorchester Hotel in London while filming Philip Pullman's The Golden Compass at Shepperton Studios.

The insider said: "She has been staying there on and off for a while. When she was first there a few weeks ago, she was more active in terms of exercise.

"This time, though, she is taking it easy and just has gentler treatments more in keeping with her new condition."

Nicole's news comes just a week after ex-husband Tom Cruise tied the knot in Italy with Katie Holmes.

While they were married, Nicole, 39, and Tom adopted two children after apparently failing to conceive.

Tom, 44, is currently on honeymoon in the Maldives with Katie, 27, and their six-month-old baby girl Suri.

Hubby Keith, 39, was not with Nicole yesterday because he is in drug rehab in Australia.

The singer, who had twice been in clinics for drink and drug problems, had promised his green tea drinking bride that he would keep sober.

He said of his addiction before they wed: "I don't know you ever beat it. It's a struggle because I hate the straight road. I dip my toe in the water. That is where trouble begins."

Keith has vowed to stay in rehab until his problems are solved. Confidantes of Nicole say she saw Keith's addiction as a chance to be his saviour.

The couple met in 2005 and wed last June in Sydney.

Yesterday Nicole was at the Empire in Leicester Square for the premiere of Happy Feet in which she does voiceovers with Hugh Jackman, Robin Williams and Elijah Wood.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

haLLie This user has been deleted
Post time 29-11-2006 10:33 PM | Show all posts

Reply #88 mandibunge's post

akhirnye.....?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

4-5-2024 12:19 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053678 second(s), 29 queries .