CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 22130|Reply: 88

Nicole Kidman + Keith Urban semoga bahagia.. cepat² la dapat anak..

[Copy link]
Post time 20-6-2006 07:23 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Nicole and Keith's Vows Down Under by Sarah Hall

Wedding bells will soon be ringing Down Under.

Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban arrived in Australia Monday and confirmed they had made the trip in order to tie the knot.

"We are very happy to be back in Australia," they said in a joint statement. "We have come home to celebrate our wedding with our family and friends."

The couple did not announce when the wedding would take place, though reports have speculated it will be on Sunday at a Catholic church near the home of Kidman's family in the northern suburbs of Sydney.

Father Paul Coleman, a longtime friend of the Kidman family and the chaplain of the Mary Mackillop Chapel, said he knew the actress was scheduled to arrive but did not say whether he would be performing the marriage ceremony.

"I have no details yet. I have to wait to be told. I am not allowed to say much," Coleman told Reuters. He said that his church was not booked for a wedding for this weekend, but that it also might be too small to accommodate the number of guests expected.

Braving the media surrounding the star's Sydney home, her parents, Janelle and Antony Kidman, paid a visit to their daughter and son-in-law-to-be on Monday and told Australia's Daily Telegraph they were "looking forward to the weekend."

According to the Daily Telegraph, a number of wedding planner types, stylists and assistants also dropped by the home in preparation for the big day.

Kidman, who turns 39 on Tuesday, first announced that Urban, 38, was more than just a boyfriend last month at a gala event in New York.

"He's actually my fianc?," she told People magazine. "I wouldn't be bringing my boyfriend."

The Oscar-winning actress, who was born in Hawaii but raised in Australia, met her country crooner in January 2005 at an awards ceremony where they were both being honored by the Australian government.

On Sunday, she told reporters at a press conference in Shanghai that she had moved to Nashville, Tennessee, where Urban is based.

"I've moved to Tennessee for my personal life. I'm establishing my new home there," Kidman said.

Kidman was previously married to Tom Cruise for 10 years before splitting in 2001. The ex-couple have two adopted children together. Cruise, of course, is now engaged to Katie Holmes, the mother of their daughter, Suri.

The marriage will mark Urban's first trip down the aisle.

[ Last edited by  aYuGiLeR at 27-7-2006 07:46 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-6-2006 09:28 AM | Show all posts
Kidman and Urban Are Gettin' Hitched

Nicole Kidman and country music star, Keith Urban, both Aussies, arrived in Australia today where they are expected to be married at a Sydney Catholic church on June 25th. The couple, also rumored to be expecting a child, issued a statement through Kidman's publicist:

We are very happy to be back in Australia. We have come home to celebrate our wedding with our family and friends."

This may seem like a strange pair, until you remember she was married to Tom Cruise. You know that Kidman has to dry heave everytime she sees Katie Holmes, because she knows that could've been her. For the last month, a new celebrity baby picture has been posted on the Internet every minute, but has anybody seen Suri? Good thing for Nicole that she had independent thought and got out. Otherwise, Scientology would've had her saying "a dingo ate my baby" as soon as it was sacrificed to Xenu.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2006 09:29 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2006 09:30 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2006 09:30 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2006 01:10 PM | Show all posts

Aussie actress Nicole Kidman and her Country music star fianc

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-6-2006 01:13 PM | Show all posts

Nicole chose to wear a form-fitting outfit for the promotional event in Shanghai, and then proceeded to draw attention to her still-svelte silhouette by briefly placing her hand on her tummy

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2006 01:14 PM | Show all posts

The Oscar winner chats to two women in regional dress at the Omega bash.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-6-2006 01:16 PM | Show all posts
NICOLE CONFIRMS SYDNEY WEDDING

It's set to be the celebrity wedding of the year Down Under. Nicole Kidman has confirmed she is to wed Country singer Keith Urban in Sydney, following the couple's arrival there on Monday.

We are very happy to be back in Australia," the couple said in a joint statement. "We have come home to celebrate our wedding with our family and friends." The loved-up duo, who met in January 2005 at an awards ceremony, are reported to be having a Catholic church service on Sunday. After tying the knot, the newly-weds, who were both brought up in Australia, will live in Nashville, Tennessee, where Keith has a home.

The Oscar-winning actress' two adopted children from her marriage to Tom Cruise are thought to be flying out this week for their mum's big day, joined by a host of celebrity guests reported to include fellow Aussie actors Russell Crowe and Hugh Jackman.

Details of the wedding are being kept hush-hush, but Nicole is thought to have hired out 120 rooms in the city's Intercontinental Hotel for the invitees and booked up all the helicopters in the area to ensure maximum privacy. - Hello! Magazine, 19 June 2006

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2006 04:51 PM | Show all posts

Nicole Kidman surveys the audience for a few good women Saturday during her first trip to China as a Goodwill Ambassador for UNIFEM, a United Nations agency dedicated to women's empowerment. Kidman stopped in Shanghai while en route to Sydney, where she plans to wed Keith Urban.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2006 10:35 AM | Show all posts
Kidman's Pre-Wedding Birthday Bash
Posted Jun 20th 2006

Bride-to-be Nicole spent a quiet 39th birthday with family at her Sydney home, but popped out to thank reporters and photographers who had sung "Happy Birthday" and brought her flowers

Bouquets of beautiful blooms arrived throughout the day for the Aussie actress

Paparazzi swarmed the Australian actress' home on her 39th birthday but instead of attacking the star, they burst into song. As Kidman emerged entered her harborside mansion, the photogs congratulated her on her special day and later sang "Happy Birthday" into her intercom.

When asked what she'd be doing to celebrate, Nicole replied, "Not much, dinner at my mum's... Boring."

Her "mum" was not the only guest in attendance for her party though, as her sister and fianc? Keith Urban both arrived for the shindig. Later, the actress sent bottles of water and a case of beer out to the media pack with an attached note saying: "Enjoy! Nicole and Keith."

Kidman and Urban are in Australia preparing for their wedding, which is set to take place any day now. According to local media, guests have been told to keep their schedules free from Friday to Monday, as they will be given only 24 hours notice as to the time and location.

[ Last edited by  ldg at 21-6-2006 12:18 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2006 10:37 AM | Show all posts
June 20, 2006
Nicole Kidman And Keith Urban Ply Paparazzi With Beer

With the paparazzi camped outside of Nicole Kidman's Australian home, you would have thought that Ms. Kidman would have been annoyed. She may have been, but she still decided to play nice, and had a case of beer and water delivered to the photogs outside her home. They are camped out for Nicole Kidman's upcoming wedding this weekend to country singer Keith Urban.

After staking out Kidman's harbourside Sydney house for most of the day, some 20 photographers heard her garage door start to rise and quickly armed themselves with motor-drive cameras.
But instead of a shot of the bride and groom before the wedding day, the paparazzi were met by two women carrying a case of beer and water bottles.

Written on the case of 24 bottles of "Victoria Bitter" beer was a note: "Enjoy!, Nicole and Keith."

And it seemed the gesture worked, at least temporarily, with the paparazzi thanking their host and enjoying the beer -- a universal greeting of friendship in Australia.

She may have just wanted the press a little tipsy so they weren't quite as alert. Who knows. As for the pregnancy rumors, Nicole Kidman's spokesperson categorically denies that the star is pregnant.

"She's not pregnant," spokeswoman Catherine Olim tells us. "This is a rumor that comes around every month. It has for past year or two. Believe me on this one: She is religious, and that would never do."

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2006 10:39 AM | Show all posts
June 19, 2006
Nicole Kidman Pregnant? Another Look.

Prior to heading back to Austraila for her upcoming wedding to country music star Keith Urban this upcoming weekend, Nicole Kidman made a pit stop in Shanghai, China. On this pit stop, she gave us another chance to look at the belly in suspect. Albeit, the belly was covered up this time, but it was still telling. I say there is a definite baby bump.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2006 01:20 PM | Show all posts
Kidman will tie the knot on Sunday

Hollywood star Nicole Kidman has confirmed she is back in Australia to marry country singer Keith Urban.

However, the Oscar-winning actress has remained tight-lipped over claims she is pregnant.

The actress was pictured leaving a Nashville organic supermarket last week with a gap between her trousers and her T-shirt showing the hint of a bump, fuelling speculation that she may be going down the aisle pregnant.

But the actress only confirmed she is to marry at the weekend, despite admitting in the past her desire to have a baby.

The couple said in a statement: "We are very happy to be back in Australia.

"We have come home to celebrate our wedding with our family and friends."

Oscar-winner Kidman, who will be 39 tomorrow, was photographed getting off a private jet after arriving in Sydney early this morning.

The Daily Mail revealed last week that the couple will tie the knot on Sunday at a Catholic Church in a northern Sydney suburb close to where Kidman went to high school.

Kidman has gone to a huge amount of effort to ensure a proper Catholic ceremony for her second marriage.

Members of her congregation have also been holding a novena, a nine day ritual of daily prayer, in honour of the actress's return to the Catholic fold.

The actress had her 11-year marriage to Tom Cruise annulled because she was so desperate to have a Catholic ceremony.

She confirmed last month that she and Urban, 38, were engaged.

After hosting a gala event in New York she told People magazine: "He's actually my fianc?. I wouldn't be bringing my boyfriend."

The couple were first spotted together last year.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2006 01:29 PM | Show all posts
Kidman: I'm not pregnant
16:51pm 20th June 2006

Nicole Kidman has insisted her weekend wedding is not because she is pregnant.

The Hollywood superstar finally confirmed this week that she is to wed country singer Keith Urban during their current trip back home to Sydney, Australia.

But she denies rumours that she is expecting their first child - insisting she would never be pregnant out of wedlock.

"She's not pregnant," Kidman's spokeswoman Catherine Olim insisted. "This is a rumour that comes around every month. It has for the past year or two.

"Believe me on this one: She is religious, and that would never do."

Kidman and country and Western star Urban - two Aussies who hit it big in the States - flew into Sydney Sunday night.

"We are very happy to be back in Australia," they said in a statement.

"We have come home to celebrate our wedding with our family and friends."

Loved ones and wedding planners quickly flocked to Kidman's home, which she bought with ex-husband Tom Cruise. Kidman and Urban will be celebrating her 39th birthday today.

However, insiders insist they will spend their nights apart in the lead-up to their wedding.

Kidman's children from her 10-year marriage to Cruise, Isabella, 13, and Conor, 11, are expected to arrive in Sydney later this week.

The nuptials are due to take place at a Catholic church in a northern Sydney suburb near Kidman's high school. Kidman is hosting a femme affair at a day spa Friday night - Urban is expected to have his stag party the same night.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-6-2006 02:12 PM | Show all posts

derang nak kawen kat sini... chapel yg dekat ngan umah parents nicole...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-6-2006 04:03 PM | Show all posts
ala nape laki dia pendek dari dia sama mcm dia dgn tom kurus tu tp x pe la dah jodoh

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2006 06:33 PM | Show all posts
sape kawen dgn lelaki yg pendek
murah rezeki ooooo ...........
harap2 kali nie nicole hepi, ada anak sendiri, jgn lupa anak angkat dia udah
n harap tunjuk ler baby dia .....
jgn jd cam tom cruise udah
da brapa lama da .... anak x nampak2 ......

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2006 09:47 AM | Show all posts
June 22, 2006
Nicole Kidman Gets A Prenup

Nicole Kidman learned a few things from her marriage to Tom Cruise. The key element, knowing that a prenup is key. This is just not any run of your mill prenup, while Keith Urban would receive a certain amount per year that he is married to the actress, there is also a get out clause. Any settlement becomes null and void is Keith Urban, uses illegal drugs or alcohol to excess.

The country singer has had to sign a pre-nuptial agreement earning him ?350,000 for every year he is with the actress.
The agreement was signed in Los Angeles before the pair flew to Australia where they plan to marry on Sunday. It also says they will have joint custody of any children they have together. But Urban, 38, would be banned from taking them out of the country in which Miss Kidman lives.

That's some prenup alright.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2006 09:55 AM | Show all posts
Nicole Kidman's Wedding Countdown
Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban are set to get married this Sunday in Manly at St. Patrick's Seminary's Cardinal Ceretti Chapel. Among those reportedly invited include Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Moulin Rouge director Baz Luhrmann, Cold Mountain co-star Ren? Zellweger and her ex-husband, Kenny Chesney, who is a good friend of Keith's.  There is speculation that Nicole's ex-husband Tom Cruise will attend but no official word yet. Pictured above starting from the top left :: Nicole with cancer patient Ben Osborn at the Sydney Childrens Hospital from yesterday.  Nicole (I love her outfit) and best friend Naomi Watts out and about last night.  Nicole, Keith, 13-year-old daughter Isabella Cruise, and 11-year-old son Connor Cruise, are driven to Nicole's Sydney waterfront home earlier today.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

4-5-2024 09:11 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064981 second(s), 44 queries .