CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: babyface76

IASLA[DIET&ANGELIKA LATEST STORIES-(PAGE 197)]-~(PRE:TDDUP)

Close [Copy link]
shopgirl This user has been deleted
Post time 29-11-2005 06:54 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

clauds This user has been deleted
Post time 11-3-2006 06:47 PM | Show all posts

Filipino soap ~Ikaw ang lahat sa akin~ Claudine, Diet, Bea, JLC & Angelika

One is the debonair craftsman with the charming smile and "boy-next-door" charisma; the other is one of the loveliest, wholesome presences to grace screens both big and small. As networks continue to play love-team musical chairs with their talents (and praying that one will stick in the public consciousness), the dynamic duo of John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo continue to remain as popular as ever. After a period of "separation," with Bea sharing screen time with heartthrob Piolo Pascual in the movie Dreamboy , as well as John Lloyd's assortment of projects and endorsements, the two have renewed their formidable on-screen union in the ABS-CBN soap Ikaw Ang Lahat sa Akin .

"E very time na may new project , mas nagiging okey yung samahan namin pag trabaho , mas maraming things na nadi-discover about each other, " says Bea. John Lloyd agrees: "Personally, ang ganda, mas lumalalim yung friendship with every project, mas nagkakaroon ng meaning."

This traditional teleserye , which espouses the more traditional trappings of drama (where the focus is on relationships and twisted revelations, rather than the current trend of special-effects and fantasy), Bea plays Jasmin Cruz Fontanilla, the sister of Nea, played by top headliner Claudine Barretto. Both were separated at an early age, with Jasmin being raised in a prominent, respectable home while Nea stayed behind with her meager family. In adolescence, Jasmin becomes the strange, shy girl in school, the target of the pranks of Oliver Ynares (played by John Lloyd), who, not surprisingly, harbors strong feelings that belie his wacky, sometimes cruel behavior.   

The other half of Ikaw's narrative tells of Oliver's wealthy kin, his parents pinning the hopes for future success in politics not with Oliver, but with his intelligent brother Ivan, played by Diether Ocampo. Unbeknownst to the rest of his family, however, Ivan conceals a dark secret that could destroy the very success he has carefully built. The cast also includes Noni Buencamino, Jacklyn Jose, Carmi Martin, Shaina Magdayao, Tirso Cruz III, Hilda Koronel, and Angelika de la Cruz.   

Both John Lloyd and Bea emphasize that although they will eventually hook up, as the story dictates, their individual roles mark a striking departure for them, not only for the type of characters they play, but how their overall relationship progresses as well.             " Doon sa past project na 'It Might Be You' , mas friends kami ," says Bea. " Dito , we start as mortal enemies - complete opposite. Dito kasi, mas introvert ako. Laging nakatakip yung mukha ko, para hindi ma kita ng mga tao yung emotion at angst ko sa buhay; misteryoso lang . Siguro kami lang ang nagbibigay ng patawa sa kuwento nito, hindi lang pa-iyakan. Meron siyang touch ng 'Koreanovela'."

For John Lloyd, playing the mischievous and annoyingly playful Oliver is quite a departure from the smooth, sensitive image he usually portrays, though he's quick to point out that that shows another side to his well-rounded personality. " Parang ako na ," he says. " Ito yung side na hindi nakikita ng karamihan . I have this side na talagang unpredictable." The only difference, he says, " Pagka tarantado ni Oliver, that's not what I would do. If you're chasing a girl, up to a certain extent lang . Pag-inasar mo ng isang beses, tapos na ako. "

The tandem has come a long way in their careers, originating as unsure talents from ABS-CBN's vaunted Talent Center to becoming full-fledged celebrities. John Lloyd, a native of Nueva Ecija, graduated from Star Circle Batch 5 and made minor appearances on the programs Palibhasa Lalake, ASAP, Kaybol , Gimik , finally breaking out in Tabing-Ilog . Bea, originally from Taguig, Metro Manila, started as a model before joining Star Circle Batch 10.   Both appeared together for the first time on the soap Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay, which unexpectedly launched the couple to new heights of acclaim and notoriety.

In a career which also spans the show It Might Be You and the movies My First Romance and Now That I Have You , John Lloyd and Bea both agree that Ikaw is the best material they've come upon yet. Says John Lloyd: " Ito yung klase that comes from the heart, hindi sa dialogue galing yung emotion. Ito , every time, introspective ang feel na malabas ."

The fact is the couple has been through most variations of the love story theme - from opposites attract, rural-urban, rich-poor, Romeo-and-Juliet-style divisions - so the challenge of the creators was finding a fresh and exciting new spin on the formula. How? When the writers ran out of ideas, they combed the Internet, both on web pages and forums dedicated to John Lloyd and Bea's fans, to see what scenarios audiences would like to see them in. " At yung mga hindi pa naming nagawa na eksena, nandito na ," says Bea.   Malaking factor ang fans; kung anong wish list nila sa amin , magagawa dito ."

On the personal front, both have always maintained that they never had, nor are currently, nor ever will be in a relationship. Despite a lengthy tour in the US - regaling Filipino audiences in a series of concerts in Las Vegas, Los Angeles and San Francisco, among others - wherein they understandably got more cozy with one another, they have never come out in public as an official item.

Which is actually a prospect that both prefer. "Proud kami na sabihin na never kami gumimik ," says Bea. " Hindi kami kailangan gumawa ng gimik para magustuhan ng tao . What you see is what you get. Hindi kami kailangan umarte na kami sweet in front of the camera, then off-cam hindi kami nag-uusap . Sa harap ng tao, ganun kami ." Adds John Lloyd: "We enjoy our friendship talaga ."

Bea, who will turn 18 this October, is in no particular hurry to search for her Mr. Right. (As far as preparations for her debut, " Hindi ko alam kung anong mangyayari. ") She says she's not stopping herself from falling in love, but she is just waiting for the right person to come along.

John Lloyd, 22, recently broke off a rather public relationship with singer Ciara Sotto, and admits that, yes, he is currently involved with someone, but wants to keep it low-key for the time being. "Something like that is personal, and I'd like to keep it for myself and whoever that is."

Despite all the time they've spent together in front of and behind the camera, both find it difficult to describe one another. "Until now, I find it so hard to answer that," Bea says. "He's so deep as a person, that it's hard to describe him. As an actor, masarap siya sa eksena , it's about give and take." John Lloyd shares the same sentiments, but nonetheless looks forward to a long and fruitful career with Bea. " Si Bea kasi , ano yan, mahirap basahin. Mahihirapan ka na makilala si Bea but kung ano man yung meron kami ngayon basically ine-enjoy ko na lang . Alam ko na matagal pa kaming magsasama."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this is my favorite soap in the Philippines

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2006 06:59 PM | Show all posts
This is the biggest soap in Philippine television

Cast:

Claudine Barretto (Marina, Buttercup, Sa Dulo ng walang hanggan, Saan ka man naroroon, Mula sa Puso)
Diether Ocampo (Sana'y wala ng wakas, Buttercup, Saan ka man naroroon, Mula sa puso)
Bea Alonzo (It might be you, Kay tagal kang hinintay)
John Lloyd Cruz (It might be you, Kay tagal kang hinintay)
Angelika Dela Cruz (Sana'y wala ng wakas, Esperanza)

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2006 07:02 PM | Show all posts
Claudine is a very good actress

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2006 06:42 AM | Show all posts
there's already thread for this soap here -> http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=147540&page=197
please browse here first before creating a new thread..thank you

merging..

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2006 10:54 AM | Show all posts
i love Nea Fontanilla

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-3-2006 05:49 PM | Show all posts

hye everybody

anyone can help me to upload this series again...plz...i really want it..juz found ths thread...i try to download episode 1 - 5 but i can't download it..so anyone can help me to upload it again...thank ...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2007 02:22 AM | Show all posts
thread up

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 02:54 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.167631 second(s), 29 queries .