CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 708|Reply: 2

[IT & Technology] How to Import Lotus Notes to Gmail

[Copy link]
Post time 12-6-2021 07:55 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
I'd like to recommend the greatest eSoftTools NSF to PST Converterprogram for Import Lotus Notes to Gmail, which can let you convert from LotusNotes NSF to Gmail formats. You don't need any technical skills to use thisprogram. The tool runs easily and converts NSF emails, tasks, contacts,calendars, attachments, notes, chats, journals, etc. without losing anyinformation. You may even get the free version of the software.

To Know More:- NSF to PST Converter

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-2-2022 08:05 PM | Show all posts
NSF  to Gmail Migration to move entire NSF  to Gmail format. It is a great solution for performing the NSF  to Gmail Converter without losing any data. The Utility enables users to extract entire data from offline folders to Gmail format in a few moments without any alteration of data.

More info;- https://www.softakel.com/nsf/gmail/

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2022 08:24 PM | Show all posts
I would like to share with you another advanced software i.e.CubexSoft IBM Notes Export Tool. This software can export LotusNotes NSF files to Gmail webmailaccount including all emails, contacts,calendars, tasks, notes, etc. items along with attachments. There are multipleother solutions present on the internet but, I suggest you continue with thisas it is effortless to use and will provide 100% accurate results withoutlosing any kind of data.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 09:19 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.160101 second(s), 28 queries .