Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4143|Reply: 7

[Miscellaneous] Automated Trading Solutions - Vextrader

[Copy link]
Post time 23-4-2021 01:54 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by makemoneytips at 23-4-2021 01:54 PM

Automated Trading Solutions No more learning curve, no more burning time, just profit. Vextrader - Technology With all the known and effective strategies .

Popular Forex Managed Funds Program

If you want to invest in forex market but you don’t have time to learn how to trade forex, forex managed accounts are what you are looking for.

Vextrader Matrix is a very profitable strategy based in Forex fundamental analysis for trading the ‘News’. This ‘News strategy’ has several months of high profits annually with a controlled low Drawdown. It has only few precise trades every month. It gets high accumulated annual profits with an accurate low risk.

Name investment strategy: Matrix
Cumulative profits: 2,712% *2020
Average monthly profits(2021): 7.25%
Inception date: April 2015
Investment strategy: Fundamental trading system (News strategy)
Asset class: Major currencies
Platform: MT5
*Past performance posted here, is not necessarily indicative of future results.

Vextrader Prism is a low-risk long-term Forex strategy that has maintained an average 7% of monthly profits and well-balanced 7% of maximum DD. This profitable strategy uses machine learning for analy sing an alternative data universe which includes global real-time Forex market sentiment for a trading instrument derived from several private sources across all levels of markets participants. This strategy is a combination of fundamental and traditional technical indicators and methods beside discretionary human application of all orders execution.

Name investment strategy: Prism
Cumulative profits: 1,662% *2020
Average monthly profits (2021): 8.17%
Inception date: October 2016
Investment strategy: Market Sentiment

Vextrader Paladin is a profitable trend follower/intraday strategy made with a selection of several successful strategies that when are combined it gives a steady profitable performance with a controlled DrawDown. This steady profitable strategy gets months of more than 20% profits at year. Those high profits months average with other periods with lower profits, getting an average monthly profit of around 10%.

Name investment strategy: Paladin
Cumulative profits: 1,954% *2020
Average monthly profits (2021): 7.60%
Inception date: October 2016
Investment strategy: Intrady. Major currencies

Verify Sponsor Name : fxstars

Vextrader Regulation
Vextrader is fully licensed and regulated to ensure all your funds are secured.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-9-2021 11:03 PM | Show all posts
I recently found out that The FBS forex broker itself already has many members. I immediately started watching fbs broker review and is fbs safe or not. I read quite a lot of material, I realized that this is exactly what I have been looking for for so long. I have been trading forex for more than six months and only recently started earning my first money.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2021 11:09 PM | Show all posts
I recently found out that The FBS forex broker itself already has many members. I immediately started watching fbs broker review and is fbs safe or not. I read quite a lot of material, I realized that this is exactly what I have been looking for for so long. I have been trading forex for more than six months and only recently started earning my first money.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-10-2021 07:39 PM | Show all posts
Thanks, everyone, for sharing such valuable and useful information. I also want to recommend one tool, which is a great helper for me. Here is the site https://www.robomarkets.com/clie ... balance-protection/, which will help you to protect your account from negative balance. Creating an account there is easy and fast, and I hope such a tool will help someone.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2021 02:16 PM | Show all posts
Forex Broker will provide you with leverage, allowing you to trade on margin and handle much larger quantities than you have personally. Bear in mind that leverage can be beneficial if utilized prudently, but can compound your losses if not employed properly. However, we will discuss this later.
When selecting a Forex Broker in Indonesia, consider reliability. Finding a broker in whom you can place your trust is not as simple as you may believe. Due to the fact that the Forex market operates on a global scale and there is no global regulatory authority. Confirm the location of their business and the registrations and memberships they hold.
Additionally, please explore various forums to determine whether a broker has encountered any significant issues as a result of user criticism. However, ensure that you obtain multiple perspectives. Never take a single individual's point of view as fact.
Bear in mind that the Forex market operates 24 hours a day, five days a week. You'll want your broker's trading platform (https://www.independentinvestor.com/forex/brokers/indonesia/) to be available at all times during this period (most are). Additionally, you may want to verify that they offer 24-hour customer care Monday through Friday.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2022 05:59 PM | Show all posts
Hi,
The best place to buy/exchange is open low high It's been the most reliable and easiest to use. If you are going to sign up, use my referral code so you can cut your exchange fee by 50%. You can store all your coins in one place and make sure to activate FA2 to upgrade the security of your account.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-4-2022 10:18 PM | Show all posts
The easiest and most convenient way is to store your cryptocurrency on an exchange. At the same time, it is believed that exchanges are not the safest place, because all of them are subject to hacker attacks. It is also important to buy bitcoin securely. To do this, you need to use a hardware wallet. And use only trusted places to buy. I for example use https://j2tx.com/buy-bitcoin/with-visa that I can safely recommend you.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2022 06:31 PM | Show all posts
Hi. For me, bots for automatic trading are nonsense. Many people come into trading looking for easy money, but they don't realize that in this niche you have to work very hard to start earning. It is not for nothing that experienced traders say that trading is the most difficult method of making easy money.
In any case, I think you should pay attention to this web site where you can learn more about where you should start to study trading.
Good luck to you!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-3-2024 06:04 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.189473 second(s), 37 queries .