Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 22336|Reply: 215

AND OFF FROM THE TRAIN, A WONDER

[Copy link]
Post time 4-6-2020 02:23 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
AND OFF FROM THE TRAIN, A WONDER

The few months of emails, text-message pleasantries, softly written lines and less than half-hearted invitation for her to come visit me in London now have all culminated in the nightmare that I am facing this moment. The train was slowing down now in Paddington, and soon would stop. You shouldn't invite people if you dont really want to see them.. they might really come! I immediately detected that my anxiety has increased 10-fold. Serba salah tak tahu apa nak buat. Rasa guilty sangat banyak. And then from the train, stepped off the most captivating person I have ever met in my life.
Jet black hair, jet black eyes, skin as white and perfect as fine china. She bowed down gently and softly uttered, almost sensuously-whispered, a Japanese phrase that I could never remember. Her lips were bright-red with lipstick but her mouth was very careful when she spoke. She has a perpetual smile and a pleasing set of eyes. She glided gingerly and effortlessly and I suddenly felt inadequate. This young woman has travelled from across the world, only to be met by me. What a disappointing transaction this would have been to her.

She accepted me as I was, spent her time with me politely and taught me Japanese ways... of walking of talking of eating of greeting. She was courteous and pleasant always. Perhaps I will tell you some time, of how we departed. It was very sweet.

I didnt keep her email address or emails. I did not ask for a picture. I did not keep her letters. I do not have her phone number. I do not remember her name. But even after 15 years, I still remember what a wonderful and pleasant person she was.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-6-2020 04:34 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Macam dah pernah baca cerita ipes yg ni

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2020 01:34 PM | Show all posts
but why? she seems like a woman every man would love to keep...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2020 04:59 PM | Show all posts
Kisah benar dr ipes ke ni...cinta pandang pertama?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2020 10:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dr Ipes, rambut tu kaler dark brown.. bkn jet black..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-6-2020 12:04 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
@ipes2
sometime u do get lucky.. find a soul that grooves with you... or maybe its like a summer fling

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 5-6-2020 02:48 PM | Show all posts
Catpaw replied at 4-6-2020 04:34 AM
Macam dah pernah baca cerita ipes yg ni

iya. sebab yang original ada diRPkan, di board lain dan also di closed . jadi saya copy paste dan delete sahaja yang lama. ini utnutk preserve memory zaman muda-mudaan.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-6-2020 02:52 PM | Show all posts
ramaramu replied at 4-6-2020 01:34 PM
but why? she seems like a woman every man would love to keep...

masa itu saya sudah dewasa, dan jumpa-jumpa hanya untuk berjalan2 for one day sahaja dan saya hantar balik ke train station. sampai hari ini saya recalled bapak dia ada kedai alat tulis di osaka ke nagoya, tetapi tidak lah berapa maju katanya.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-6-2020 02:55 PM | Show all posts
julia5094 replied at 4-6-2020 04:59 PM

bukan cinta lah kim oi. hanay ingin sebut my appreciation of a wonderful pleasing sight, coupled dengan a very lovely set of characters. mungkin sebenarnya tidak selawa, tapi time membentuk persepsi sesuai denagn perasaan kita. alah macam kita ingat pada kucing kita di masa kecik. best nya kucing tu dulu, kita kata pada orang (padahal kucing tu kencing merata gigit semua orang).

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-6-2020 02:57 PM | Show all posts
Tinot7 replied at 4-6-2020 10:40 PM
Dr Ipes, rambut tu kaler dark brown.. bkn jet black..

oh haha ini persepsi tinot pasal K-Pop nih!
tapi ok, mungkin rambut dia actually kaler dark brown, if my memory serves me right.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-6-2020 02:58 PM | Show all posts
confessorlady replied at 5-6-2020 12:04 AM
@ipes2
sometime u do get lucky.. find a soul that grooves with you... or maybe its like a summer f ...

one day fling; cukup pendek untuk tidak jumpa kekurangan seseorang dan hanya nampak yang baik sahaja. yes it was summer

Use magic Report

Post time 5-6-2020 04:56 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ipes2 replied at 5-6-2020 02:58 PM
one day fling; cukup pendek untuk tidak jumpa kekurangan seseorang dan hanya nampak yang baik saha ...

Kan, kita just value moment itu jer until it becomes a memory.

summer is tempting.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-6-2020 04:58 PM | Show all posts
ipes2 replied at 5-6-2020 02:55 PM
bukan cinta lah kim oi. hanay ingin sebut my appreciation of a wonderful pleasing sight, coupled d ...

Kim? Siapa pulak kim ni..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-6-2020 08:29 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ipes2 replied at 5-6-2020 02:55 PM
bukan cinta lah kim oi. hanay ingin sebut my appreciation of a wonderful pleasing sight, coupled d ...

Maknanya ini mungkin false memory la, ye?

Use magic Report

Post time 5-6-2020 08:30 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ipes2 replied at 5-6-2020 02:57 PM
oh haha ini persepsi tinot pasal K-Pop nih!
tapi ok, mungkin rambut dia actually kaler dark brown ...

Dr Ipes, life goes on. Kena move on la. Cut down on your mills and boon. Then you'll be happy with what you have, rather than yearn for the past which you can never have.

bowed down gently and softly uttered, almost sensuously-whispered, a Japanese phrase that I could never remember. Her lips were bright-red with lipstick but her mouth was very careful when she spoke. She has a perpetual smile and a pleasing set of eyes. She glided gingerly and effortlessly and I suddenly felt inadequate. This young woman has travelled from across the world, only to be met by me. What a disappointing transaction this would have been to her.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-6-2020 09:14 PM | Show all posts
confessorlady replied at 5-6-2020 04:56 PM

summer is tempting.

Iya, summer memang begini; dari sini lah datangnya phrase "summer love", kerana semua nya indah bila angin slow, udara nyaman, sun is bright. Bagi saya concept itu wujud, kerana summer sungguh memorable. College cuti, students balik negara, dorm kosong, rumput gardeners potong etc. Baring2 atas padang, gigit lalang kat mulut, nanti ada awek cina datang 'hi, i dari class Mr Marsden, you class Mr Foster kan? Boring kan Mr Foster tu? Boleh i baring sama nak tengok apa you tengok?' Nanti saya tunjuk kat awan sambil kata, 'Lizard. You?' Nanti cina tu perati dengan mata sepet dia, lalu kata, 'No! A turtle maa, ada ka lizard itu macam'..

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-6-2020 09:15 PM | Show all posts
confessorlady replied at 5-6-2020 04:56 PM

summer is tempting.

Benar. Dan bila sudah jadi memory, manakah yang hambar nya? Semua nya indah.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-6-2020 09:17 PM | Show all posts
julia5094 replied at 5-6-2020 04:58 PM
Kim? Siapa pulak kim ni..

Ayowaaa... tadi kim disini julia! Nanti saya reply balik!! Dalam pada itu, nah

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-6-2020 09:19 PM | Show all posts
julia5094 replied at 4-6-2020 04:59 PM

Iya.
Kisah lama.
Masa rambut saya sangat hitam semuanya.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-6-2020 09:24 PM | Show all posts
Tinot7 replied at 5-6-2020 08:29 PM
Maknanya ini mungkin false memory la, ye?

Bukan, Tinot oi. Tapi saya sudah lupa namanya. Surat2 juga saya tidak simpan. Saya yakin beliau akan dapat family yang baik.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Cinta & Perhubungan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 11:46 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.307460 second(s), 52 queries .