Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4307|Reply: 7

5 Good Financial Habits to Start Today

[Copy link]
Post time 17-9-2019 01:56 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by easicircle at 17-9-2019 02:28 PM

Live Within Your Means

Spending your money based on your income, don't spending over your income. It means being aware of the difference between what you need and what you want. The best way to avoid you from overspend to do list is essential includes all your monthly commitments such as car loan, mortgage loan, utilities, groceries, health and so on. Those are the things that so-called necessity that you need in your daily life.

Tracking Your Spending

If possible, record all your expenditures. How to do this? You must be very particular to record how much you spent and what you bought. Mostly when you pay by cash. This is the best way to start habitually tracking your spending monthly and help you to control your expenses at the same enhance your budgeting skills. Estimate your budget wisely, remember that spending less money will not decrease your quality of life but help you to generate more savings over the long term.

Minimizing Your Credit Card Balances

It is not a problem to have a credit card for daily usage. But, make sure you get rid or keeping of those balance low. Commit to pay more than a minimum amount, as you know interest of credit card is quite higher. Try to consistent paying on your credit cards balance with maximum amount. If you cannot commit better don't use credit card or you'll burden in debt and it could be taking over your life.

Setting a Course for Retirement

Youngster will think they journey is still far away reach retirement period. Most of them don't even bother to start saving and think for retirement future. Good financial plan is preparing your retirement savings as early as you can in order to achieve retirement goals. Ask yourself what is your retirement plan? When do you want to retire? How much you want in your retirement account? Setting short-term and long-term goal is important to make sure get to achieve those goals. Once you done achieve for short-term then move to long-term, with good financial planning and execution, indirectly all other your financial effort will make sense.

Insurance and Saving

Think about investments and savings as a monthly expense. Start your saving account as soon as possible. Allocate some amount in your monthly expenses as investment and saving. Try not to use money from that account unless during emergency. When it comes to investing and savings, the earlier you start, the greater the accumulated. It will become easier to start with small amounts, let say put aside 10% from your monthly salary as a saving and do it consistently. However, don't forget to protect yourself and loved one with insurance. Most people will ignore this but toward the end you may need insurance protection to make your burden less in the future. Either medical, life or personal accident insurance it's all depends on your budget and benefits that you want.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-2-2023 04:28 PM | Show all posts
Maintaining a healthy and stable financial status is an ongoing process and requires continuous effort, such as regularly reviewing and updating a budget, seeking out financial advice, and being mindful of spending habits.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2023 05:31 PM | Show all posts
I've started tracking my spending and making a budget each month. It's helped me stay on top of my finances and avoid overspending.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2023 06:14 PM | Show all posts
I started saving a portion of my income automatically each month. It's comforting to know that I'm building up my savings even if I don't think about it.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2023 09:03 PM | Show all posts
I cut back on unnecessary expenses like eating out and subscription services. It's amazing how much money I was wasting on things I didn't really need.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2023 12:35 PM | Show all posts
I switched to using cash instead of credit cards for my daily purchases. It's made me more mindful of how much I'm spending.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-2-2023 04:35 PM | Show all posts
Seek professional advice from a financial planner or advisor to help you make informed financial decisions and achieve your financial goals.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2023 03:47 AM | Show all posts
Edited by maxjp at 10-6-2023 03:49 AM

Yes Its very good alsoyou can start to learn how tomake profits from forex trading online.
here take a free demo account to practice for free from Amarkets

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 09:00 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.313970 second(s), 42 queries .