CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 7643|Reply: 11

Top 10 Gadgets that would make Travelling Easier

[Copy link]
Post time 2-2-2019 03:42 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Technology haschanged the way we travel. From using our mobile phones to find our way aroundtourist spots to booking our flights online, travelling is now made easierthanks to these gadgets. Admittedly, mobile gadgets have made our travelseasier, keeping us informed on what’s going on within the vicinity. Besidesyour cell phone, there are other gadgets you canuse that would make travelling easier.

Powerbank

If you’re a heavymobile phone user, it is imperative that you also bring a powerbank. Besidesphones, you can use powerbanks to charge other gadgets like tablets,smartwatches, cameras, cloudfone and a whole lot more. Powerbanks arethe answer to a shortage of electric plugs or if your other gadgets need tocharge.

Automated Travel Vacuum

Sometimes, we gettoo excited when we travel and we tend to pack a lot. This gadget will help yousave space in your luggage, helping you make room for more. In a sealed bag,you’re going to put all your clothes in and this gadget will suck all the airout. So, if you tend to shop while you travel, you can save a lot of space forsouvenirs!

Action Camera

Whether it’s aGoPro or a Xiaomi Yi, action cameras are helpful especially if you’re going fora splash. Most action cameras today are waterproof or has a waterproof casethat you can take when you swim or experience watersports. Action cameras arealso compact and can be stored easily in your carry-on.

Drone

If you’re lookingfor something fancier, a drone camera would definitely help you take amazingtravel photos. One of the best travel drones out there is the DJI Mavic Prowhich has intelligent gesture features, and can fly as high as 4.3 miles, andcan shoot videos at 4K/30fps or 1080p/96fps. Drones are a little bit expensivebut if you’re an avid traveler, it’s definitely worth the buy.

Bluetooth Speakers

If you know you’regoing to have some alone time, Bluetooth speakers would make your travels evenbetter. Bluetooth speakers are portable and are wireless so you don’t have toscramble for the aux cord or where to plug it in.

Pro tip: don’t playyour music through your Bluetooth speakers in public places like the airport,museums or temples that you’re planning to visit. You might like the music butothers might not so be considerate.

Headphones

Whether it’s wiredor not, headphones are a necessity when you travel. Buy a new headphone using Lazadavoucher to keep you entertained while travelling, headphones enableyou to enjoy your favorite videos or music while transiting towards yourdestination. Even if you don’t use it often, just bring it just in case you getbored.

Kindle

If you’re a bigbook reader, a Kindle is definitely something you should havewhile travelling. Instead of carrying heavy books and sacrificing luggagespace, why not just have a Kindle on your carry-on? It’s compact, easy tocarry, and convenient. Like with your headphones, a Kindle keeps youentertained and is the perfect opportunity to finally start that book you’vebeen meaning to read.

Universal Adapter

This gadget isimportant especially if you’re going to be travelling overseas. Not allcountries follow the same sockets as the one in your home country so make sureyou bring a universal adapter to help you charge your electronics. There are alot of options when it comes to adapters but we recommend those that havemultiple options so that you can reuse them in your future travels. If you arelooking for discounts and promotions to save big on your trip then you cancheck out iprice.ph for Agoda promocode.

Multiple-port Chargers

With the number ofgadgets you’re carrying for your trip, it’s only reasonable that you have amultiple-port charger. It comes in handy in emergency situations where you onlyhave one electrical plug available. Eventually, you would need to charge yourgadgets at least two at the same time and a multiple-port charger woulddefinitely help you out.

Portable Extension Cord

Like with themultiple-port charger, portable extension cords are a helpful tool whiletravelling. It can help you charge your gadgets even if you only have one plugat the hotel or the airport. Don’t worry, extension cords are allowed incarry-ons so feel free to pack one for your upcoming trip!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-2-2019 05:05 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Since aku selalu mrayap dan merayau.. hampir semua dalam list aku akan bawa kecuali drone dan bluetooth speaker..
Paling penting universal charger...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2019 09:46 AM | Show all posts
universal adapter dan multiport charger, power chord memang selalu bawak kemana2 bila travel.
https://www.malaysiatravelforum. ... /1253-travel-gadjet

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2019 11:36 AM | Show all posts
Yang paling penting Universal Adapter dan multiple port charger.  Benda yang penting bila nak caj gaget2 yang ada.  Selain tu headphone jadi boleh layan lagu sementara menaiki train.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2019 05:21 PM | Show all posts
Travel vacuum sangat sangat sangat berguna untuk jenis yang suka bawa banyak baju and memang plan nak shopping. Senang nak packing tanpa perlu bawa banyak bag.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2019 01:41 AM | Show all posts
Nice compilation

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-2-2019 03:16 PM | Show all posts
Note: Thread has been banned by manager

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2019 01:56 PM | Show all posts
Note: Thread has been banned by manager

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-5-2019 09:37 AM | Show all posts
adakalanya saya bwk jugak mini weight scale

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2021 10:51 PM | Show all posts
Edited by encoupejas at 11-2-2021 02:03 AM

This is a very useful article, thank you for sharing this with us. I think that these gadgets really make traveling much more comfortable and easier. I often traveled before the situation with covid, when the borders were opened, I immediately went abroad to see other cities, peoples and their traditions, I really like this style of life. Most recently, I drowned my smartphone in one of the lakes where I was traveling. It was then that I started looking for a place where I would be advised to have a good device, for example, gadgetguide.in. I have already looked at several options here. I think you will also be interested

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2021 11:18 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2021 03:51 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Menarik. Useful info ni..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: ExploRasa

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 09:46 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.363747 second(s), 42 queries .