12Next
Return to list New
View: 11005|Reply: 35

[merged thread] All About Sarah Brightman [picture at page 2]

[Copy link]
Post time 19-6-2004 09:13 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Gelek Sarah Brightman pasti memukau :cak: :cak:

Oleh Khairull Azleyana Ishak

SARAH Brightman dianggap satu fenomena global apabila albumnya yang menjadi blokbuster seperti Dive, Time To Say Goodbye, Eden dan La Luna terjual lebih 15 juta unit. Malah persembahan Sarah yang begitu dramatik, nyata memukau penonton seluruh dunia.

Mengadunkan genre muzik pop, klasikal dan Timur Tengah yang unik bersama sentuhan sensual dan kaya dengan bentuk muzikal yang pelbagai, Sarah turut mempertaruhkan gelek dan inspirasi 慼arem抧ya untuk beraksi di Stadium Negara, esok.

Harem yang membawa maksud sebuah syurga yang terlarang sememangnya mencipta kejayaan yang sungguh luar biasa buat Sarah Brightman sekali gus mengangkat namanya sebagai penyanyi paling berjaya.

Menerusi Harem World Tour, yang menjelajah seluruh Amerika, Kanada, Mexico dan Eropah, ia pernah mencipta sejarah sebagai kejayaan terbesar dalam kerjaya Sarah.

Kini melebarkan sayapnya ke destinasi pasti seperti Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai dan Guangzhou, China, Seoul, Korea serta Singapura, penghibur kelahiran Britain ini yakin rangka konsert jelajah Asia Tenggaranya terutama di Malaysia akan berjaya.

Dibawakan syarikat pembuat jam dari Switzerland, Corum dan Arianna Event Management (AEM), konsert Sarah Brightman: The Harem World Tour dijangka akan menerima sambutan yang luar biasa.

Mempertaruhkan harga tiket serendah RM120 sehinggalah tiket bertaraf eksklusif berharga antara RM1,000 hingga RM1,500. Untuk tiket eksklusif yang terhad ini penonton dapat menonton konsert ini sambil bermesra dengan Sarah.

Pengarah Urusan AEM, Arianna Teoh berkata, bagi konsert yang dijayakan di Stadium Negara tepat jam 8.30 malam, Sarah turut diiringi 10 pemuzik tempatan dari Orkestra Simfoni Kebangsaan (OSK).

揑ringan pemuzik orkestra ini diselitkan untuk melengkapkan penggunaan Harem sebagai judul konsert jelajah Asia ini. Menepati konsep konsert yang memerlukan gabungan muzik klasikal, pop dan dance music.

揗alah kami di AEM juga amat berbangga kerana dapat membawakan Sarah dan team Harem World Tournya ke Malaysia memandangkan mereka kini adalah antara 10 tour terbaik di Amerika,

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

wasted This user has been deleted
Post time 20-6-2004 01:46 AM | Show all posts
tak kenal.

Use magic Report

whoababy This user has been deleted
Post time 21-6-2004 12:20 PM | Show all posts
Dapat tiket to her concert last night.... and I think it deserves to be one of the best concert tours in the world. Dancing, lighting, music, singing, stage props..everything was SUPERB!!! :clap:

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2004 07:34 PM | Show all posts
i like her voice.memang superb la dia nyer suara.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-6-2004 08:08 PM | Show all posts
jelesnyer sapa gi Concert Harem Sarah Brightman ......
lagu ape yg dia nyanyi ??

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2004 09:46 PM | Show all posts
nak beli lah cd dia

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-6-2004 10:57 PM | Show all posts
shes got that opera singing like voice..
interesting

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2004 12:04 AM | Show all posts
Sarah Brightman ni penyanyi opera ker dulu?
n then decide change bidang dr opera ke bidang nyanyian yg lebih meluas ..
Fly tak dengar lagi album dia yg latest ...  Harem kan?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-6-2004 09:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by fly_in_d_sky at 21-6-2004 08:08 PM:
jelesnyer sapa gi Concert Harem Sarah Brightman ......
lagu ape yg dia nyanyi ??

hehehe... I pun tak sangka dapat gi to her concert.. it was all a last minute thing.

Yeah, she got this opera-style of singing... very beautiful voice... and once she reached a soaring soprano... that was truly impressive. The stage can move, and there's even a pole where she can be elevated while singing.

Lighting was superb. Music by MPO. best sangatlah. :solute: She got standing ovation at the end of her concert.

Check out the review here: The Star article

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2004 01:21 PM | Show all posts

utk yg malas bukak browser byk2

Brightman charms fans with Harem delights

BY JASON CHEAH

KUALA LUMPUR: Stadium Negara showcased a Middle-East-Asian New-Age spectacular when British classical-pop-crossover singer Sarah Brightman made her debut concert here last night.

Performing on a stage shaped like a crescent moon, which opened out to a star-like platform, as well as atop a pillar-like platform, the 44-year-old Brightman won over the crowd of some 3,000 with her powerful vocals.

It was like stepping into an Arabian Nights fairy tale, as an array of dancers, back up vocalists and a 20-strong band and string section accompanied her through the two-and-a-half-hour concert.

Brightman charmed her audience with her mega hit, It's a Beautiful Day and other songs from her latest album, Harem, including the title track Arabian Nights, The War is Over, What a Wonderful World, The Journey Home and Free.  

In some of the songs, she injected some Middle Eastern influences and in others she included a Bollywood touch.

Brightman also sang songs from previous albums such as La Luna, Eden, Classics and Time to Say Goodbye, including songs like La Luna, Nessun Dorma, Nella Fantasia, Who Wants to Live Forever and Time to Say Goodbye.

The audience was also treated to a touch of West End and Broadway musicals when Brightman sang a medley of songs from the Andrew Lloyd Webber musical Phantom of the Opera.

Brightman is famed for debuting the role of Christine in the musical back in the mid-late 1980s in London's famed West End scene. She also used to be married to Lloyd Webber.

Numerous glamorous costume changes by Brightman lightened the mood of the concert.

One uniqueness of this leg of Brightman's tour lay in the magnitude of the production.

The more than 85 tonnes of props setting up the stage last night was the biggest production set among all the stops in the Asian leg of her Harem World Tour.

There was also a local touch to the production.

Malaysia's own National Symphony Orchestra provided eight musicians to form the string section, which Brightman introduced to the audience as the Harem orchestra.

Arianna Event Management brought the concert here, which is part of Brightman's Asian tour which included stops at Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou.  

source: The Star Online

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2004 01:16 AM | Show all posts
ada download lagu dier,  suara dier power..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2004 12:38 PM | Show all posts
aku dah jadi peminat Sarah Brightman la pulak :cak:
itu tk p konsert dia lagi aku tgk preview konsert cara dia sing pun menarik

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2004 03:16 PM | Show all posts
her concert is not just a concert alone.. it's about sights, sounds.. a complete theatrical event...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-6-2004 10:33 AM | Show all posts
kalau tiket tak mahal sgt n ada member n transport, perhaps Fly tgk n enjoying the concert ....

bukan senang nak tgk artist wat persembahan yg serba grand siap ada tema arabic ...

sesekali tgk concert cam nih .... besh gak ..

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2004 02:33 PM | Show all posts
Memang.... rasa untung lak.. dpt pergi... free lak tu hehehe... tapi sesat sesat jugaklah cari Stadium Negara tu

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2004 02:57 PM | Show all posts
Yeah i absolutely agree!!!

I been a Sarah fan since 1993 when she released album "DIVE"..
today i have all her albums and CD singles ever released!!

i think the best everyone should specially if you are new.. "HAREM"..

Hey btw Fly, Sarah ada release album in 1996, title dia pun FLY jugak but susah to get in Malaysia.. but u can try and check MPH or Victoria and see..

Anyways, here are some pics from the Concert in KL that night!! memang SEXY Gile babe... she is awesome.. and that voice.. WOW!!!!

FYI, Arianna invited us to the after-show party at Shangrila so dapat lah jumpa Sarah in person and ambik gambar.. sempat she sign my DIVE and CLASSICS cd also..

Sarah.. we love u!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-10-2004 03:01 PM | Show all posts

SARAH BRIGHTMAN Live In KL, June 20th pics

Hello,

for those who missed her show in KL few months ago.. here are some pics taken from there..

She can realy fly and do all the somersaults... dasyat betul!!!

Any other SARAH fan in the house??

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2004 05:20 PM | Show all posts
Hey there!

I'm no Sarah fan.. but I went to her KL concert last June.. and I have to say.. she was AWESOME!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2004 05:21 PM | Show all posts
Wow.. lucky u!!

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2004 06:15 PM | Show all posts
Yes it certainly was Awesome dude!!

some of my friends who werent Sarah fan also came along with me since i had spare tickets (i was part of the organizing team)... and they are now crazy of her somehow..

Anyways, she is not only awesome on stage, off-stage too..

She is a wonderful lady.. very classy and sophisticated woman i would say..

more on Sarah at www.sarah-brightman.com

cheers!
:pompom:

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 11:47 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073392 second(s), 48 queries .