CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

Recruiting Women For Terror

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 16-6-2004 12:05 PM | Show all posts
You read carefully, I never said Mo was innocent. Adultery may be condemned by Muslims but mo committed it anyway. Thats the whole contradiction.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Gapodio This user has been deleted
Post time 16-6-2004 12:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-6-16 12:02 PM:

And neither did I see verses in the bible teaching all that.
Quran & Hadiths did teach the rape of female captives and unlimited sex with slaves and muslims are still doing such things today in accordance to the deeds of mo.
==> I know Bible did not allow adultery/rape and I never know that Quran/Hadith teach muslim to rape. What I know is there are severe punishment for adultry. Does severe punishment mean allow? :no:

Unlimited sex with slave is allowed in Islam - what is the problem?.

You read carefully, I never said Mo was innocent. Adultery may be condemned by Muslims but mo committed it anyway. Thats the whole contradiction.

==>You contradict again. Muslim get the teaching through Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). How can you you say Muslim condemn Adultery while the Prophet not?..... are we not following Quran/Hadith? ....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-6-2004 12:25 PM | Show all posts
==> I know Bible did not allow adultery/rape and I never know that Quran/Hadith teach muslim to rape. What I know is there are severe punishment for adultry. Does severe punishment mean allow?

So why is adultery endorsed in islamic heaven?

Unlimited sex with slave is allowed in Islam - what is the problem?.

A lot of problem. Its violation of human rights plus adultery.

==>You contradict again. Muslim get the teaching through Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). How can you you say Muslim condemn Adultery while the Prophet not?..... are we not following Quran/Hadith? ....

Mohamad himself condemned adultery with his lips but committed adultery anyway and twisted tghe Quran to justify his act.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2004 12:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-6-16 12:25 PM:

==> Who says adultery is endorsed in islamic heaven?. What is your understanding of Heaven?

==> Violated which human right?. Who define human right?. Islam allowed to have sex with slave, Islam also allowed to have sex with wife. Are you implying having sex with wife also violated human right?

Mohamad himself condemned adultery with his lips but committed adultery anyway and twisted tghe Quran to justify his act.
==> YOU can said anything but it won't change the history/fact. If you said our Prophet commit adultery (actually you are insulting and provoking Muslim) that does not mean our prophet really commit adultery it is just your EVIL accusation and to show your disrespect of other believe/religion.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-6-2004 11:26 PM | Show all posts
==> Who says adultery is endorsed in islamic heaven?. What is your understanding of Heaven?

The 72 virgins is prostitution isn't it? why can't muslims stick to their own wives and be faithful? Unfaithful = adultery.

==> Violated which human right?. Who define human right?. Islam allowed to have sex with slave, Islam also allowed to have sex with wife. Are you implying having sex with wife also violated human right?

UN declaration of human rights, agreed by the world.
Its ok to have sex with wife, but why have sex slaves? How would yu like it if somebody makes yu or your sister a sex slave? Would yu like that?

==> YOU can said anything but it won't change the history/fact. If you said our Prophet commit adultery (actually you are insulting and provoking Muslim) that does not mean our prophet really commit adultery it is just your EVIL accusation and to show your disrespect of other believe/religion.

I am only presenting facts given in the hadiths. Mo allowed his men mass rape on captive women and he himslef also instituted sex slavery. He also raped Safiya after he murdered her family & only married her after the raping.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2004 08:35 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-6-16 11:26 PM:

Quote:
The 72 virgins is prostitution isn't it? why can't muslims stick to their own wives and be faithful? Unfaithful = adultery.
==> That is why I asked you what is your expectation of "Heaven". Are you saying life in "Heaven" is like where we are now .... drink, drive car, shitting, and still married to the same woman?. If that is your defination of "Heaven" than it suit your argument very well.

UN declaration of human rights, agreed by the world.
Its ok to have sex with wife, but why have sex slaves? How would yu like it if somebody makes yu or your sister a sex slave? Would yu like that?
===> Does UN human right also says Muslim women covering face is violating human right?. Does it also said Muslim married more than 1wife is violating human right?.
SMART guy like you should be able to differentiate between SEX SLAVE and Islamic defination of SLAVE. There are another topic on SLAVE in ISLAM. In general SLAVE in ISLAM is like the war prisoner but with better treatment. Before you go on to corrupt other ppl with your twisted fact, go read and understand how someone can become SLAVE under Islam. Is there anymore slave now per Islam defination.  

I am only presenting facts given in the hadiths. Mo allowed his men mass rape on captive women and he himslef also instituted sex slavery. He also raped Safiya after he murdered her family & only married her after the raping.
===> Those are desperate lies from you. Unless you can back it up with an authentic hadith. Again it is just your EVIL accusation and to show your disrespect of other believe/religion.

[ Last edited by Gapodio on 17-6-2004 at 08:43 AM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 17-6-2004 09:35 AM | Show all posts
==> That is why I asked you what is your expectation of "Heaven". Are you saying life in "Heaven" is like where we are now .... drink, drive car, shitting, and still married to the same woman?. If that is your defination of "Heaven" than it suit your argument very well.

You mean yu want to deny the teachings in the Quran and hadiths that llah rewards muslim martyrs with 72 virgins in heaven?

===> Does UN human right also says Muslim women covering face is violating human right?. Does it also said Muslim married more than 1wife is violating human right?.

It does say that rape is violation of human rights.

SMART guy like you should be able to differentiate between SEX SLAVE and Islamic defination of SLAVE. There are another topic on SLAVE in ISLAM. In general SLAVE in ISLAM is like the war prisoner but with better treatment. Before you go on to corrupt other ppl with your twisted fact, go read and understand how someone can become SLAVE under Islam. Is there anymore slave now per Islam defination.  

Slavery is still slavery, sex slavery is no better. And its allinstituted in islam.

===> Those are desperate lies from you. Unless you can back it up with an authentic hadith. Again it is just your EVIL accusation and to show your disrespect of other believe/religion.

here's a very good article on teh subject backed up with lots of suras and hadiths.
http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/femalecaptives.htm
try explain islam out of these hadiths out.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2004 09:51 AM | Show all posts
[quote]Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-6-17 09:35 AM:

... [/
You mean yu want to deny the teachings in the Quran and hadiths that llah rewards muslim martyrs with 72 virgins in heaven?
===> YOu go round the bush again. I do not deny the Quran/Hadith, I do not deny yhe 72 virgin if it is in Quran/Hadith. Your main discussion is committing adultery and not faith to the wife in Heaven. Again if your view of "Heaven" is same as now that it fit your argument very well .... do I need to repeat again?:cak:

It does say that rape is violation of human rights.
===> OK sure ... rape is violation of human rights. But having sex with slave (slave in accordance with Islam) is not rape ... it is allowed in Islam.

Slavery is still slavery, sex slavery is no better. And its allinstituted in islam.
===> Too bad you are not the founder of any religion so your moral opinion is only applied to you.

here's a very good article on teh subject backed up with lots of suras and hadiths.
===> Yes this is the anti Islam site .... I bet you can also find answer from one of the Islamic site ... I do read one in the past but now forget where is the link.:hmm:

Anyway I do go to the link and read it. I agree to most fact. In summary Islam allow the master to have sex with slave (as I have been saying). However since this is the anti muslim site it use this to manipulate and paint bad impression toward Islam. The side do not expose the good side of the slavery in Islam. Of course to today's moral acceptance slavery is very dirty word. But you need to understand the past situation, how do they treat the war prisoner. Do you think they will get better treatment if being treated as war prisoners?. While Islam permit slavery, it also lay down a strick requirement, the master carry its own duty/responsibility toward the slave (after all the slave also has sex desire ...isn't it?). Definately the slave treatment pe Islamic g/line is far better than what happen to Iraqi prisoner (in this modern day). Per islamic perspective, having a sex with slave is not rape as it is allowed in Islam. Is it fair for me to say Debmey is raping his wife since he did not marry per Islamic believe? :cak:

[ Last edited by Gapodio on 17-6-2004 at 10:35 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 17-6-2004 10:12 AM | Show all posts
As for you not been manipulated by anyone ... HAHAHAHAHA ... That was a joke. You are the worst type of victim of manipulation. You have been manipulated by a man who DIED 1,400 years ago.

oh really? someone like debmey must have been manipulated by a man called Paul or Saul who died long before 1,400 years ago and now debmey can manipulate you any time he wants. Your life also have been manipulated by hand-made idols with many hands.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2004 10:17 AM | Show all posts

Everytime you mentioned about sex slavery you will show the link to answering-islam. Is this the only fake evidence that you have? By the way I dont buy your words and other muslims like gapodio wont believe you easily. You can fool ppl like sephiroth but you cant fool us. Silah simply abuse the hadith & quran surah to suit his writing. I can do the same too by adding any verse in the bible like silah did

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2004 11:02 AM | Show all posts
by WICKED

oh really? someone like debmey must have been manipulated by a man called Paul or Saul who died long before 1,400 years ago and now debmey can manipulate you any time he wants.

Hmph ... do you think I care about the grave Debmey digging for himself with his blind hatred? ;) Think again.

And I really don't give a crap about what he has to say. My opinion is mine and I can take BOTH OF YOU anytime to prove it. ;)

Your life also have been manipulated by hand-made idols with many hands.

Maybe ... at least those idols don't preach me to kill others who disagree with me for sake of getting 72 prostitutes in "heaven". ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2004 01:40 PM | Show all posts
yeah those idols never preach you to kill people it's because you make the idols, not that "they" create you.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2004 02:06 PM | Show all posts
by WICKED

yeah those idols never preach you to kill people it's because you make the idols, not that "they" create you.

Is that why Muslims "halalkan" the blood of the infidels? Because you think your God made us and since we do not worship your God, we should fall by your sword? :agr:

Yes, we make the idols. Yes, they are our product. But either we or our "product" hurt anyone else nor force them to accept us like you and your stupid notions of God. ;)

We do not make "God" yet we believe in one. You say you have a God but live like Syaitan.

Hmph ... I'd rather be an idol worshipper in this life and next then to claim to be a "hamba" to God but dream of 72 prostitutes in "heaven".

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2004 02:08 PM | Show all posts
zzz.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.z.z.zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

boring

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2004 02:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 2004-6-17 02:06 PM:
by WICKED

Is that why Muslims "halalkan" the blood of the infidels? Because you think your God made us and since we do not worship your God, we should fall by your sword?

THis is another miss interpretation of Islam (It is either pure ignorance or for some purposes). Where in Quran/Hadith says muslim can kill non muslim with no reason?...... It is Haram in Islam for muslim to kill another human regardless of religion. The punishment for murder in Islam is very severe ......

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-6-2004 03:32 PM | Show all posts
but legitimate reasons can always be easily found by muslims tojustofy tehir sins so muslism ended up slaughtering millions of innocent people.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-6-2004 04:15 PM | Show all posts
by Gapodio

THis is another miss interpretation of Islam (It is either pure ignorance or for some purposes). Where in Quran/Hadith says muslim can kill non muslim with no reason?...... It is Haram in Islam for muslim to kill another human regardless of religion. The punishment for murder in Islam is very severe ......

Really? Funny ... no one told the Muslim community for the past 1,400 years.

Even Muhammad made a excuse that he wished to strike his enemies first before they gang up on them as an excuse to wage war and spread Islam, did he not? ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2004 05:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-6-17 03:32 PM:
but legitimate reasons can always be easily found by muslims tojustofy tehir sins so muslism ended up slaughtering millions of innocent people.

Oooh Debmey was here .... So you are done with the 72 virgin and Slavery topic?.

In this forum you can always repeat your factless story to paint bad image in Islam over and over ... and I'm not for that. ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2004 05:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 2004-6-17 04:15 PM:
by Gapodio

Really? Funny ... no one told the Muslim community for the past 1,400 years.

Even Muhammad made a excuse that he wished to strike his enemies first before they gang up on them as an excuse to wage war and spread Islam, did he not?  

Really? Funny no one told me that either (Islam spread by sword)

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2004 05:21 PM | Show all posts
by Gapodio

Really? Funny no one told me that either (Islam spread by sword)  

Then you are poor in history or simply ignorant about the facts.  

Your race's history is full of battles and attempts to spread your beliefs by war. It started by Muhammad 1,400 years ago and it continues till today. Only thing different now is that Muslims are suffering for their evil deeds now than in the past.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

14-5-2024 08:28 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.099712 second(s), 45 queries .