Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2479|Reply: 14

Gifted with Cancer

[Copy link]
Post time 1-6-2018 11:12 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by tomaz at 1-6-2018 11:15 AM

You might not have heard of Ali Banat, a young Muslim man from Sydney, Australia, who lived a lavish lifestyle, with plenty of designer clothes and flashy cars.

Three years ago, he was diagnosed with cancer and immediately decided to distribute his wealth.

Yesterday, the humanitarian and philanthropist passed away.

Those who came to know him after his Gifted With Cancer video went viral are now mourning his death and donating money to his charity Muslims Around the World (MATW).

Ali was from Greenacre in Sydney’s south-west and made a comfortable living, running a successful business.

In his Gifted with Cancer video, he showed off his bedroom which was lined with Louis Vuitton shoes, the only brand of footwear he wore, and a bracelet costing $60,000 (33,945). One of his cars included a Ferrari Spider worth $600,000 (339,237.50).

But as soon as he got sick, he realised none of it meant anything to him.

‘When you find out you’re sick or you don’t have much time to live, this is the last thing you want to chase. And that’s how we should live our lives everyday,’ he said.

He was told he had seven months to live but instead lived for another three years, a time which he dedicated to doing good.

His organisation MATW has helped thousands of people across a number of countries including Togo, Ghana, and Burkina Faso.

Ali visited various countries in Africa himself and worked hard to find sponsors so 100% of the donations could go to the project and not be divided with administrative fees.

With the money, MATW aimed to build villages for over 200 widows, a mosque, a school to house 600 orphans, a mini hospital/medical centre, and businesses to support the local community.

Muslims and beyond are now backing the charity as they remember his life and all the important work he did.

One Twitter user wrote: ‘For most people, myself included, cancer would’ve been the breaking of me. However, for brother Ali Banat it was the making of him. Truly an inspiration to many. May Allah grant him a place in the highest ranks of Jannah (heaven).’

Popular YouTuber Adam Saleh also shared a tribute saying he was an inspiration, as did many others.

Most of his followers are now urging one another to remember Ali in their prayers.

Credit-metro.co.uk

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-6-2018 11:32 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Wow kaya btol
Dia bisnes ke apa?
Bagus la kalau begitu
Cm.julia perez pon dia bina surau utk kampung kan...
Untung depa dhbtau pengakhiranya mcmana
Kita pula? Huhuuu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-6-2018 11:43 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
shernazz replied at 1-6-2018 11:32 AM
Wow kaya btol
Dia bisnes ke apa?
Bagus la kalau begitu

Dia buat bisnes kalau x silap. Tu yg kaya benor. Khen. Untung dorang. Kdg bila sakit tu bkn sbb Allah kejam tp ada kebaikan dia kalau kita redha. Mamat ni mmg berubah habis bila dia tahu dia sakit. Kita ni je masih lalai hu ha hu ha. Huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2018 11:45 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tomaz replied at 1-6-2018 11:43 AM
Dia buat bisnes kalau x silap. Tu yg kaya benor. Khen. Untung dorang. Kdg bila sakit tu bkn sbb Al ...

Sentap iols dgn ayat last tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2018 12:08 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tomaz replied at 1-6-2018 11:43 AM
Dia buat bisnes kalau x silap. Tu yg kaya benor. Khen. Untung dorang. Kdg bila sakit tu bkn sbb Al ...

Kita.masih di forum dgn jayanya..hahaha
Tu la..iols br lepas baca.wasap yang jiran taman iols anaknya kena leukimia minta.bantuan dari segi kewangan...sedoh btol..baru umo 4 tahun...
Harap harap kita khusnul khotimah la kan..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-6-2018 12:10 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sarukhan replied at 1-6-2018 11:45 AM
Sentap iols dgn ayat last tu...

Iolss pon sentap dgn ayat sndri. Sbb tu x sedar diri masih berporum. Hihi

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 1-6-2018 12:14 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
shernazz replied at 1-6-2018 12:08 PM
Kita.masih di forum dgn jayanya..hahaha
Tu la..iols br lepas baca.wasap yang jiran taman iols ana ...

Khen. Haha. Membawang susah nak hilang. Insaf kejap je. Tula. Senior iolss pon ada kena leukimia. Minta bantuan nak buat kemo. Ali banat ni kaya x perlu pikir psl duit nak buat rawatan tp yg lain2 tu dgn mslh duit lg. Sedih nya laa. Harap kita pon dpt pengakhiran yg baik

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2018 12:14 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Innalillahhiwainnailaihirojiun... semalam bru tertengok d utube...diri ni bila la nk berubah jd lebih baik...kagum meols dgn heols cekal melawan penyakit n dlm ms yg sm bnyak buat kebaikan

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-6-2018 12:17 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tomaz replied at 1-6-2018 12:14 PM
Khen. Haha. Membawang susah nak hilang. Insaf kejap je. Tula. Senior iolss pon ada kena leukimia.  ...

Yezza..amin
Org kaya atau ada pencen masih beruntung lg..
Ayah iols pon cancer...cancer usus...
Mninggal.di wad onkologi...
Dlm.masa 100hari dari dia sakit...terus pergi..
Masa tu sempat la dia selesaikan hutang mana mana.individu...
Insof iols kejap.je..haha..tp.bila.tgk yang ni..kita jadi cm.tersedar sendiri kan..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-6-2018 12:28 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
AkuMark replied at 1-6-2018 12:14 PM
Innalillahhiwainnailaihirojiun... semalam bru tertengok d utube...diri ni bila la nk berubah jd lebi ...

Betul. Dia stage 4. Doc bg bape bulan je. Tp dia x putus harapan nak hidup. Bertahan jgk dlm 3 tahun. Dlm video dia tu yg "Alhamdulillah i have passed away" tu. Sedih gilerr

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-6-2018 12:36 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
shernazz replied at 1-6-2018 12:17 PM
Yezza..amin
Org kaya atau ada pencen masih beruntung lg..
Ayah iols pon cancer...cancer usus...

Yup. Ada mcm2 pon kalau dah sakit xde guna dah semua tu

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2018 01:00 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tomaz replied at 1-6-2018 12:28 PM
Betul. Dia stage 4. Doc bg bape bulan je. Tp dia x putus harapan nak hidup. Bertahan jgk dlm 3 tah ...

Yup die kata time sakit ramai sahabat dtg bg support walau kena terbang 14 jam jauhnya sbb nk tgk keadaan die mcm mn...mmg d sayangi...tp vid die yg berdarah2 kat mulut tu meols xbrani nk tgk...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2018 04:30 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tak perlu tunggu diduga sakit untuk kita bertaubat sebenarnya.. Cuma dia salah seorang yg Allah bg hidayah time sakit. Dan dia sempat hbskan sisa2 hidup dia dgn beramal..
Aku lg xsuka orang sihat, byk masalah tapi tak solat. Sombong dgn Tuhan.. 'mmg dosa dia dgn Tuhan je.. Tp kita kena dorong dan nasihat

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-6-2018 04:47 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
naina replied at 1-6-2018 04:30 PM
Tak perlu tunggu diduga sakit untuk kita bertaubat sebenarnya.. Cuma dia salah seorang yg Allah bg h ...

Tula. Ada yg sakit tp x dpt hidayah tu. Yg sihat pulak hidup mcm x mati2. Lupa diri tu hamba. Tp zaman skrg kena kental. Asyik2 jawapan nya tu dosa dia ngn tuhan. Mati golek sendiri gamaknya

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2020 04:04 AM | Show all posts
Edited by SoFary at 26-2-2020 04:57 AM

I  was diagnosed  with Mesothelioma, some months ago, and this is a sad story, but I need to find a way out, or to solve somehow this thing. I heard that I can have some kind of compensation because I have this disease because I was exposed to work with asbestos material on my last job site. So to say I was working with asbestos and my employer did not tell me that and I was exposed to work without my agreement. I knew that I can't handle this case on my own and that's why I need a lawyer, but I don't know if I can't trust them as I heard that a lot of them are all about money. That's why I asked for advice from my brother as he is a lawyer and he told me that I would better hire a mesothelioma lawyer as they are specialized in cases like mine so I would be able to solve this issue much faster. This is what I did as I trust my brother, and I wasn't scammed more than that I was helped and I got my compensation really fast.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

30-4-2024 12:47 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054246 second(s), 41 queries .