CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: seribulan

[Buku] ...what-villain-are-you-like-when-youre-angry...

[Copy link]
Post time 17-10-2017 11:37 AM | Show all posts
The Joker.....

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-10-2017 09:31 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2017 02:06 PM | Show all posts
The Joker
Thecdn.superbwallpapers.com
Perhaps evoked best by the late and ridiculously talented Heath Ledger, the Joker is undeniably the foundation of everything villainous. Whether it's his bone-chilling cackle or whimsically terrifying look in his eyes, he has made nothing less but the ultimate statement for villains all over.

As a villain, you would be dark, utterly insane, and so scary that people laugh at you instead of screaming. You've made some haunting decisions on this journey, but you're probably laughing already, aren't you?

If I smell even the slightest bit of laughing gas I'm coming after you, so don't you even dare!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2017 12:11 PM | Show all posts
The Joker

Perhaps evoked best by the late and ridiculously talented Heath Ledger, the Joker is undeniably the foundation of everything villainous. Whether it's his bone-chilling cackle or whimsically terrifying look in his eyes, he has made nothing less but the ultimate statement for villains all over.

As a villain, you would be dark, utterly insane, and so scary that people laugh at you instead of screaming. You've made some haunting decisions on this journey, but you're probably laughing already, aren't you?

If I smell even the slightest bit of laughing gas I'm coming after you, so don't you even dare!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2017 07:58 AM | Show all posts

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2017 10:12 AM | Show all posts
The Wicked Witch of the West
Thei.huffpost.com
It would not be wise to look down on the woman who strategically manipulated countless flying monkey minions, wolves, vicious bees and ruled her land with quite the magically iron fist.

She was west SIIIIDE before it even WAS a west side! You've chosen a path of manipulation, magic, and mayhem. As a villain you're the face of evil, but you're loyal to those important to you and have wicked ways of making the unlucky fellows who cross your path suffer! The three Ms that take the Wicked Witch of the West to the next level of villain and quite the distance beyond.

That being said, I do NOT want to meet you in a dark alley on a bad day. Oh, before I go, watch out for Dorothy, she's coming… and an umbrella wouldn’t hurt you.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-11-2017 06:32 PM | Show all posts
The Joker - it's me?
Thecdn.superbwallpapers.com

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2017 11:11 PM | Show all posts
I am The Wicked Witch of The West

It would not be wise to look down on the woman who strategically manipulated countless flying monkey minions, wolves, vicious bees and ruled her land with quite the magically iron fist.

She was west SIIIIDE before it even WAS a west side! You've chosen a path of manipulation, magic, and mayhem. As a villain you're the face of evil, but you're loyal to those important to you and have wicked ways of making the unlucky fellows who cross your path suffer! The three Ms that take the Wicked Witch of the West to the next level of villain and quite the distance beyond.

That being said, I do NOT want to meet you in a dark alley on a bad day. Oh, before I go, watch out for Dorothy, she's coming… and an umbrella wouldn’t hurt you.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-11-2017 08:30 AM | Show all posts
Voldemort
How wonderful it is to see you Vooooooooldemort? How are you? Have you gotten rid of Harry Potter yet? Oh? Well you'll get him soon!

Voldemort does not have a good bone in his body. He can slither around like the snake he is on any day and try to fool you, but I know better, Voldy! You've taken a path of pure evil through our journey.

But fear not! I understand how complex and misunderstood a villain can be, so you have a friend in me... well, as long as you don't try shooting lightning at me or anything.

You're the Chairperson of the Evil Committee. Let the meeting begin! And don't forget to grab a cup of Unicorn Coffee, it's gluten free~!

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2017 03:48 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2018 06:58 AM | Show all posts
The Wicked Witch of the West

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2018 10:24 PM | Show all posts
The Joker

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2018 10:07 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
The Joker

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2018 10:17 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
The Joker

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 18-1-2018 06:07 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
The Joker

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2018 12:51 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Scar

Oooooooooh, you sneaky lion you... go on with your evil self!

As a villain you'd be manipulative, cunning, conniving, and chillingly sneaky! Not just anyone could double cross their brother and then try to kill their own nephew! Scar hid under the radar of his family for years. He joined forces with the Hyenas and managed to succeed - he even ruled for quite some time.

I mean, if you’re into world domination and pushing family members off cliffs - who am I to judge?

But before you sneak off to eat Zazu or do something evil, be on the look out for Simba, I heard rumors that he's been with a meercat and a warthog or something.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

4-5-2024 08:05 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.250944 second(s), 58 queries .