CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 5917|Reply: 42

[Pelbagai] ...could-you-be-a-secret-agent...

[Copy link]
Post time 20-6-2017 11:27 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-6-2017 11:52 AM | Show all posts

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2017 11:57 AM | Show all posts
Secret Agent Commander - The Top Of The Top

It's nice for you to drop by Commander!

Taking the test for fun, huh? You are the very definition of a Secret Agent and there was no doubt you'd pass this test with flying colors! Not only did you make good choices, you made the best choices!

Am I going to have to make the test a little harder next time? Well, we have quite a few Secret Agents on missions even as we speak so don't let me distract you from your work.

The Big Bad Man has some evil plans brewing, what should we do, Commander?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-6-2017 11:58 AM | Show all posts
Secret Agent Assistant

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2017 12:10 PM | Show all posts
Secret Agent - Will You Save The World?
vector.me

What a pleasure it is to have you, 007X.

Are you prepared for the mission at hand? You've proven that you have amazing memory skills, problem solving skills, and a cool and collected manner that is only fitting of the best Secret Agents!

So the next time you're out getting rid of the Big Bad Man, remember all the stuff you've learned! You may need to remember a special phone number, or you could even be ambushed out of nowhere!

I'm sure you'll be quite the world savior, 007X. We've added that X to your name because there is something unpredictable about you, so go show those bad guys how a true Secret Agent does it!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2017 01:31 PM | Show all posts
Mine..

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-6-2017 01:46 PM | Show all posts
Secretvector.me

Are you prepared for the mission at hand? You've proven that you have amazing memory skills, problem solving skills, and a cool and collected manner that is only fitting of the best Secret Agents!

So the next time you're out getting rid of the Big Bad Man, remember all the stuff you've learned! You may need to remember a special phone number, or you could even be ambushed out of nowhere!

I'm sure you'll be quite the world savior, 007X. We've added that X to your name because there is something unpredictable about you, so go show those bad guys how a true Secret Agent does it!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2017 03:19 PM | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-6-2017 04:06 PM | Show all posts
Edited by adore_a_a at 20-6-2017 04:07 PM

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com

Taking the test for fun, huh? You are the very definition of a Secret Agent and there was no doubt you'd pass this test with flying colors! Not only did you make good choices, you made the best choices!

Am I going to have to make the test a little harder next time? Well, we have quite a few Secret Agents on missions even as we speak so don't let me distract you from your work.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2017 04:15 PM | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2017 04:32 PM | Show all posts
Secretvector.me

Rate

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2017 09:48 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I am 007!

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2017 01:45 PM | Show all posts
Secret Agent Assistant
Secretchadhyams.files.wordpress.com
To be a secret agent, you need to have an eye for puzzles and be able to make the best decisions on a drop of a dime. While your decision making and memory skills don't compliment the secret agent position, we think you'd make a great Secret Agent Assistant!

Don't pretend like you don't know the Secret Agent's call center confidant? There is always an amazingly sexy or super cool voice for the Agent to call that is able to crack the toughest of firewalls and book the fanciest restaurants on the drop of a dime!

You will be the eyes and ear behind the scene, the Secret Agent go to! Just be sure not to set off any nuclear bombs or anything...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2017 11:20 PM | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2017 09:51 AM | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2017 10:53 AM | Show all posts
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-6-2017 03:30 PM | Show all posts

To be a secret agent, you need to have an eye for puzzles and be able to make the best decisions on a drop of a dime. While your decision making and memory skills don't compliment the secret agent position, we think you'd make a great Secret Agent Assistant!

Don't pretend like you don't know the Secret Agent's call center confidant? There is always an amazingly sexy or super cool voice for the Agent to call that is able to crack the toughest of firewalls and book the fanciest restaurants on the drop of a dime!

You will be the eyes and ear behind the scene, the Secret Agent go to! Just be sure not to set off any nuclear bombs or anything...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2017 04:45 PM | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2017 05:16 PM | Show all posts
Secretvector.me

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2017 08:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Woohoo secret agent

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-5-2024 08:13 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.230946 second(s), 48 queries .