CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: ariyamusafir

Land rights the nub of conflict with Palestinians, Dr M tells Israeli TV.

Close [Copy link]
WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 4-5-2004 06:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 4-5-2004 12:49 AM:
yu know ariya, when yu make multiple posts, nobody will read. If yu do provide just a link, many will read.

objection from me! sometimes i was too lazy to click on the link and sometimes because of server problem too many links being opened your internet become so slow. I like what ariya has done and I hope Dr. M's message will be an eye opener to everybody especially someone like debmey who used to call muslims as anti-semitic...I pray for a peace between palestines and Jewish people.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-5-2004 10:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 4-5-2004 17:59:
I like this part best

Q: What do you think of Sheikh Ahmad Yassin's assassination?

A: I think it ...

Me too think this part is one of the best!:setuju::setuju:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-5-2004 10:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 4-5-2004 18:33:

objection from me! sometimes i was too lazy to click on the link and sometimes because of server problem too many links being opened your internet become so slow. I like what ariya has done and ...

Thanks!!! Me too wish all peace.

Sorry for these few days I am not so active as I need to teman many and when I have free time, I am not able to serve the net, but sometimes, I play com games hehehe. Not so much time to post in other threads but never mind, very soon, I will actively participate in other threads. I was very eager to post this one when I read in the newspaper what dr. M had said!

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2004 11:09 PM | Show all posts
Who gives a damn what Mahathir said.

peace

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-5-2004 11:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 4-5-2004 23:09:
Who gives a damn what Mahathir said.

peace

I do and the many people in this forum who are Malaysians and non-Malaysians for what he siad was accurate, true and correct to the core!!!! He speaks true words unlike you who is insulting others, manipulating and twisting facts, and making slanderous remarks.

Do you have nothing better to say then those words you said before this???? Sure, it shows that he is right, you have nothing better to say, you are stucked and can't make other comments. lol:lol

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2004 11:20 PM | Show all posts
I don't think so, The whole world knows that Mahathir is a racist and a liar.

peace

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 4-5-2004 11:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 4-5-2004 23:20:

peace

Is it??? many including leaders from China and other third world countries knows that he speaks the truth and they have great respect for that person you called liar. I suggest that you look in the mirror at yourself first before you call anyone liar.

It is only generally those who Dr. M had spoken against for they are the ones at wrong who feels offended and is against him in general regarding this issue and the statement in he gave in the OIC meet.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-5-2004 11:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 4-5-2004 23:20:

peace

You are stuck boy!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-5-2004 11:49 PM | Show all posts
He is a racist and a liar and yu are stuck cos yu have no denefence for that.

cheers

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-5-2004 11:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 4-5-2004 23:49:
He is a racist and a liar and yu are stuck cos yu have no denefence for that.

cheers

Can you prove what you claim???

By the way, stop that irrelevant thing and can you make any comments on what he had siad regarding the Palestinian issue???? Can you make any comments please?lol:lol

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2004 11:53 PM | Show all posts
he made a racist speech at the OIC  and was condemned for it remember?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-5-2004 12:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 4-5-2004 23:53:
he made a racist speech at the OIC  and was condemned for it remember?

AND HE EXPLAINED HIMSELF SHOWING TO YOU WHAT HE REALLY MEANT WHEN HE MADE THOSE REMARKS, WHICH HE IS NOT MEANING RACISM BUT YOU K MISQUOTE HIM AND NOW I POST ARTICLES OF HIS EXPLAINATION OF WHAT HE MEANT AND DON'T TELL ME YOU DID NOT READ????????nf:nf:nf:

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2004 12:06 AM | Show all posts
Nobody bought his explanation. Only Msians did.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-5-2004 07:34 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 5-5-2004 00:06:
Nobody bought his explanation. Only Msians did.

Didn't you read what he had to say in the article, not only Malaysians but alo many people including some Jewish friends of his because his remarks were not for all Jewish but for those in which is supporting what the Israeli government is doing.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-5-2004 07:37 AM | Show all posts
These are some quote from the news article, please read again!!!! Simplified!

When he criticised Jews, he said, he was referring to those who supported Israel's uncompromising stand on the Palestinian issue and the atrocities committed by the regime. Not all Jews, naturally, fell into this category.

Dr Mahathir said there were Jews who were ultra-nationalistic and thought only of Israel's interest, but there were also many, in England for instance, who were rational.

This was why, he said, the Jewish reaction to his speech at last year's Organisation of the Islamic Conference Summit, including from members of Britain's House of Commons and House of Lords, was mild compared to the reaction of Jewish communities elsewhere.

Dr Mahathir said he had many Jewish friends who agreed with his views on the Palestinian issue and knew that he was not anti-Semitic.

At the 10th OIC Summit here last year, Dr Mahathir said Jews ruled the world by proxy after having gained control of the most powerful countries

"I said the same thing about Muslims in my speech, but the Jews preferred not to notice at all that I condemned terrorism, that I told the Muslims to stop it. That was totally ignored. They only focused on what I said about the Jews indirectly controlling the world." Dr Mahathir also described former Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, who was assassinated in 1995, as sincere about ending the conflict.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2004 08:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 2004-5-5 07:34 AM:

Didn't you read what he had to say in the article, not only Malaysians but alo many people including some Jewish friends of his because his remarks were not for all Jewish but for those in whic ...

Some Jewish frens? Who are they?
What about the rest of teh world who think he is racist?

Lets face it, it was a racist speech.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-5-2004 12:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-5-5 08:53 AM:

nope its not racist speech.  its eye opener.  
me salute former malaysian pm doc mahathir for his insight n darin to speak the truth.  hes unlike mousy singapore pm who can only squeak n squeal after superdonkey bush.  yea  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2004 12:12 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2004 12:13 PM | Show all posts
nope its not racist speech.  its eye opener.  
me salute former malaysian pm doc mahathir for his insight n darin to speak the truth.  hes unlike mousy singapore pm who can only squeak n squeal after superdonkey bush.  yea  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2004 12:49 PM | Show all posts
so y cant yu answer who are tehn Jewish frens that Mahathir was talking about?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

12-5-2024 03:29 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 1.748335 second(s), 42 queries .