CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: nixzanna

Koleksi movies/drama Hantu dan Mystery...

[Copy link]
nixzanna This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 25-5-2004 12:28 PM | Show all posts

Acacia (Korean Movie)

"Acacia" stars Hye-jin Shim and Jin-geun Kim as a married couple unable to conceive a child. The husband is a doctor and the wife spends her time judging student art and knitting. Things change when the couple adopts six-year-old Jin-seong (Oh-bin Mun), a quiet boy obsessed with drawing pictures of an acacia tree that he believes is the reincarnation of his dead mother. The family goes through some rough patches, but eventually a semblance of happiness is achieved. That is, until Mi-sook becomes pregnant, setting off a chain of events that ends disastrously when, one rainy night, Jin-seong goes missing.

View: Nixz nonton cerita nih semalam... nixz kasi ***. Susah betul nak paham cerita nih.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-5-2004 12:32 PM | Show all posts

SUNDELBOLONG (Indonesian Movie)

Suzzanna is Alisa Hendarto, a young beautiful girl who has just married Barry Prima. A wedding party takes place, all are cheerful and celebrate the happy event. But soon duty calls and her husband, who is the captain of a big boat, has to leave her. Alisa stays behind, lonely and sad. A few days later while visiting a boutique she chats with the owner Rudy. Soon the conversation gets out of hand and an argument follows, ending with Alisa slapping Rudy抯 face. Then she rushes out of the boutique. Later

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-5-2004 12:07 PM | Show all posts

POLTERGEIST (english Movie)

Poltergeist 1

Poltergeist 2

Poltergeist 3

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-5-2004 12:46 PM | Show all posts

Orang Minyak (malay)

Mereka memukau, mencuri, merompak, merogol dan lain-lain. Sudah bertahun-tahun, masih tiada sesiapa berjaya menangkapnya. Baru-baru ini, 'Orang Minyak' muncul semula di sebuah perkampungan Melayu di Negeri Sembilan. Selain daripada mencuri, mereka juga memotong kemaluan kanak-kanak untuk menambah ilmu dan kuasa mereka. Wartawan kami telah pergi ke tempat kejadian dan menemubual beberapa orang yang pernah melihat dan menjadi mangsa 'Orang Minyak'. Beberapa orang Bomoh dan Tok Guru telah menjelaskan bagaimana terjadinya 'Orang MInyak'. Kami juga telah menemubual wanita yang pernah mengalami kejadian seperti dicuri oleh 'Orang Minyak'. Kisah ini sungguh menyayat hati. (Kisah ini telah dilakonkan semula) VCD ini memberi pengetahuan dan pengajaran supaya kita lebih berhati-hati dan berwaspada. Masyarakat kita akan lebih prihatin terhadap masalah ini.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2004 02:14 PM | Show all posts

MISTERI RUMAH TUA

rasanye betol kot tajuk dia....citer Nor Kumalasari berlakon...
beranak ikut mulut....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-5-2004 03:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by EtchedGlass at 27-5-2004 14:14:
rasanye betol kot tajuk dia....citer Nor Kumalasari berlakon...
beranak ikut mulut....

yeap i remember the stoties tapi akan sedaya upaya cari linknya ok... thanx for the info

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 31-5-2004 03:52 PM | Show all posts

The Mirror (Chinese)

A trilogy of creepy tales centered on a cursed mirror from the Ming Dynasty. In the first story, set in 1922, a young woman thinks terrible things are happening to her when she brushes in front of the mirror. In the second story, set in the 1980s, a newlywed couple's marriage is broken by the curse, and in the third, set in the present, the mirror compels an innocent girl to commit murder for money.

Use magic Report

biduanda layang This user has been deleted
Post time 3-6-2004 10:37 PM | Show all posts
Dalam banyak2 cerita horror, yg paling scary dalam analysis aku ialah

cerita horror dari Jepun dan Indonesia

nanti aku update  filem2 seram utk makluman semua.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-6-2004 01:19 PM | Show all posts
korang luper antara yg citer seram terbaik dalam sejarah ? ni antara citer seram yg paling ramai rating2 dari segi kualiti & sambutan

Thai   ; Nang Nak :pompom:

Indon ; Mak Lampir (...'Lamper':bodek

Omputih; The Sixth Sense :cry:... I see dead people :jeling:

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 07:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by H猷L鰃頧 at 2004-6-7 01:19 PM:
korang luper antara yg citer seram terbaik dalam sejarah ? ni antara citer seram yg paling ramai rating2 dari segi kualiti & sambutan

Thai   ; Nang Nak :pompom:

Indon ; Mak Lampir (...'La ...

I have to disagree Heal. The best horror movie,imho,has got to be

EXORCIST,The.And supposedly based on a real-life incident.

[ Last edited by vixen on 7-6-2004 at 07:41 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 07:43 PM | Show all posts
Nightmare on Elm Street...still feel the chill after all these years...
remember the scrathing sounds of Freddie's nails....erk...cannot sleep
tonight...he might enter my dream...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 11:55 PM | Show all posts

Here's what some people think of The Exorcist

"I never tired of this film. It still has the power to frighten me every single time. I love the new version released in theatres not too long ago. With the added scenes, the movie is even better. With all the horror movies shown and released, The Exorcist still remains the scariest movie ever."
--Sussane

"When The Exorcist was first released, I was the same age as the character of Regan MacNeil. My father reluctantly took me to see the film about a year after it had been in theaters. Not realizing how graphic certain scenes would be, he was mortified to sit side-by-side with his 12-year-old daughter as the possessed Regan impaled herself with a crucifix. I was too shocked to process it.

Thirty years later, I decided to watch the film again, this time purchasing the Version You've Never Seen. As an adult, I understood significantly more about the story and its characters. I have a renewed appreciation for the film in general and the outstanding cast of actors. Ellen Bernstyn is so natural and convincing in the role of the loving and horrified mother. The late Jason Miller gives an incredibly deep performance as the tortured and unhappy priest who desperately wants a normal life. All the remaining actors give their best in each respective role, and the level of intensity never wavers.

No matter how many times I watch this film, the chills never stop running up my spine. The special effects are still quite decent considering the film's age. It will always remain one of my favorites, and it's quite possible that the depth of horror will never be surpassed."
--MaryCheetah

"One of the most horrifying movies I've ever seen. I was 12 years old and had to sneak in the theater with some other viewers. It scared me so bad I couldn't watch half of it. I had nightmares for years !!!"
--jeannie

"I was a young boy when this movie was on TV. I sat along with my family wathing this movie. I was a little disturbed after watching it, But,, I was ok. I was able to sleep fine. My nephew and his mother (my sister) was living with us at the time it aired on TV. Well, when we went to bed, I let my nephew go first in out room. I acted like I need to go to the bathroom, I then crept outside, and went to our window, (which we shared the same room), I rubbed my fingernails on the screen. My Nephew freaked and jumped off of the bed and never touched the side. He was near the window, He jumped and cleared the side of the bed. I ran back in, and found him holding his mother. I asked him, "Hank, whats the matter? Are you ready to go to bed?". He replied, "Uh,, In a minute". I had to tell him I did it for him to even think about going to bed.. This movie was the scariest movie I have ever seen, and still to this day, Nothing compaires. I was down right Scared watching the scenes,, Talk about a Good Movie,, To all who help create this movie,, it was a Perfect job!"
--Juice

"By far the scariest movie I have ever seen. I have seen it numerous times and it still scares me every time I view it. I left the lights on at night for five months after seeing it the first time!"

Will try to dig up some interesting info/facts about this movie if I have the time.

[ Last edited by vixen on 7-6-2004 at 11:57 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2004 01:35 PM | Show all posts

Scary facts about The Exorcist

Did you know that about 9 people including crew members died during the filming of the movie?

Read this:

Due to the accidental deaths and fires on set,and even supposed mental breakdowns from the young Linda Blair (Regan),some would say that an actual demon was trying to stop the filming of this movie.Some rumours state that four to nine people died during the fifteen month fiming period.  Jack McGowen had just wrapped up filming his small part for the film when he died of a heart attack.Another rumor states that the man who Regan said would die up there was accidently killed while filming.There were other deaths too.One was that of Max Von Sydow's brother and Linda Blair's grandfather.A night watchman for the set,a crewmember that refrigerated the bedroom for the exorcism scenes, and a cameraman's newborn baby were also part of the unexplained deaths.

There was also strange behavior and panic by the cast and crew reported by while filming.Future interviews from the makers of the film have them saying that the filming was a very creepy experience.Another big rumor was that the set caught on fire on night when no one was there.  It still remains a mystery to what caused the fire.  

There were also strange happenins at screenings for the film.They were filled with people vomiting, fainting, and breaking into hysterics. "The Exorcist" has proven to have some of the strangest audience reactions of all time. For some reason, the death tolls rose in the areas surrounding Georgetown after the movie was released.Heart attacks were recorded all over the world during premiers.There was even a lightning strike that destroyed a 400-year-old cross during the Italian premiere at the Metropolitan Theatre in Rome.Some of these rumours have been confirmed false, but many still believe that something was trying to stop the film.  Although there were no incidents on the film's sequels,the original director for the prequel Exorcist:The Beginning,John Frankenheimer,died before filming began.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2004 02:25 PM | Show all posts
yea, i heard 'The Exorcist b4 but never try it...never see yet

however, after watching 'The Sixth Sense' the message of the plot give me sense to contemplate the relation of the death soul since this film also have significant in  real life. I feel not alone

the best movie not just scary on the show, but remark into our memory

btw; got to find the Exorcist soon before he find me

[ Last edited by H猷L鰃頧 on 8-6-2004 at 02:33 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-6-2004 11:11 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by biduanda layang at 3-6-2004 22:37:
Dalam banyak2 cerita horror, yg paling scary dalam analysis aku ialah

cerita horror dari Jepun dan Indonesia

nanti aku update  filem2 seram utk makluman semua.

Thanx Biduanda... bolehlah ko paste gambarnya dan jalan ceritanya pat sini. Sesiapa pun boleh per pasal nih memang khas koleksi filem filem seram dan mystery.. Mana tahu ada movies yang nixz blum tengok..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-6-2004 11:25 AM | Show all posts

The Exorcist

The Exorcist- With THE EXORCIST, William Friedkin (THE FRENCH CONNECTION, THE BOYS IN THE BAND) rivals Hitchcock for heart-stopping terror in this deeply horrifying masterpiece that led to religious boycotts, fainting and nauseous audiences, and a commercial success that forever changed Hollywood. Linda Blair plays Regan, a 12-year-old girl possessed by the devil. After exhausting all the options of science, psychology, and medicine, Regan's mother (Ellen Burstyn) realizes the supernatural nature of her daughter's condition and resorts to a religious solution, turning to Father Karras (Jason Miller) for an exorcism. Aided by the mysterious Jesuit exorcist Father Merrin (Max von Sydow), Karras must confront not only supernatural phenomena but also his own inadequate faith and displaced guilt over his mother's recent death, a personal torment Regan uses to manipulate him, but with disturbing results.

The Exorcist II

The Exorcist III

Link voting for the best Exorcist movie http://vote.pollit.com/webpoll2?ID=452878

[ Last edited by nixzanna on 9-6-2004 at 11:30 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-6-2004 10:38 PM | Show all posts
For me,TE2 and TE3 are crappy sequels.Nothing beats the original.

[ Last edited by vixen on 10-6-2004 at 08:41 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 11:06 PM | Show all posts
HealogiX wrote:
yea, i heard 'The Exorcist b4 but never try it...never see yet

Hmm,never seen it? I first saw it when I was a kid,around 1980 something.Viewed it on VHS tape.Although bit to young to understand the story in depth,but I was horrified nonetheless.

the best movie not just scary on the show, but remark into our memory

That's right.The Exorcist uses elements of psychological terror as well and will leave a mark on our mind for a long long time.Not just special efffects like some childish horror movies.In fact,there's very minimal special-effects in TE.

btw; got to find the Exorcist soon before he find me

yes please go ahead and watch it,and tell me what you think of it.But as a moslem,I am not sure what effect it will have on you.

Oh get the uncensored one,there is one scene where the devil-possesed girl uses the Christian-cross to ..... ermmm...  leave this out for you to find out.

[ Last edited by vixen on 10-6-2004 at 08:42 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2004 08:40 AM | Show all posts
Nixzanna,the images for TE1 and TE3 are not showing.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-6-2004 11:43 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by vixen at 10-6-2004 08:40:
Nixzanna,the images for TE1 and TE3 are not showing.

But i can see both pictures:stp:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 06:02 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.183775 second(s), 39 queries .