Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: CARI-IIN

Kisah Gadis Diploma Ini Bekerja Sebagai 'Cleaner' Buka Mata Graduan Menganggur

[Copy link]
Post time 29-7-2016 09:37 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Zaman tk dpt kerja lps graduate, iols penah keje kt Guardian, cari duit poket.
Keje je dulu apa2. Janji ada income.
Slow2 la cari keje lain.
Jangan duduk termenung je kt umah

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-9-2016 03:32 PM | Show all posts
Being a university graduate and holds a certificate are not a ticket to land on a permanent job. Moreover, it is even harder to get a job that matches your degree background. When I read Izzah's story, I recalled back those days when I just finished my study and held a degree in applied physics from one of the prestigious public university in Malaysia 6 years ago.

Fresh from the oven, as well as lack of knowledge in job-hunting world, I was once jobless and unable to secure a job with my degree. I have applied job numerous times, attending job fairs, dropping my resumes to many companies and yet, after 2 months I was still unemployed. It was already hard to get jobs in government sector, I could not even landed one in private sector. But, I never gave up and still hunting the job until I was offered as IT Executive at a retail company in Northern Malaysia with salary about RM 1200 in 2010.

With no knowledge in IT and computer, I learned that all I need to do to secure the job was to learn from scratch to get knowledge and experience. I have to ask people of the field around, even I learned the most important thing when you are in workplace - TEAM PLAYER. Attitude comes first and always be humble at all times. I remembered that I have to learn everything from staff who were not even holding any higher education certificates and yet what counts are their invaluable experience in working life.

With the knowledge plus your ability to execute orders, making decisions and being a team player, I was graced by God with a promotion and increment within 6 months. I became Head of Department for a division in that retail company. Although my increment was small, I managed to have some savings, investment, treated myself with vacations and gave some money to my parents.

Three and half years in retail has increases my consumerism awareness on how to get good and fresh goods, treat them with respect, improving my soft skills - human resource management, computer skill, public relation, time management, good working etiquette et cetera. I am proud to be accepted to work in retail company even though the work does not related to my background, and people always look down upon us who work tirelessly day and night, sacrificing quality time with family and friends, unable to take leave during public holidays and have to lift heavy things from a place to another.

Within that time period, I never stop searching for better jobs. And with God's grace, I passed my interview and now secured a job in government sector in 2014 and still a public servant until now.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-9-2016 05:09 PM | Show all posts
ini bukan inspirasi
ini satu keterdesakan hidup.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2016 03:16 PM | Show all posts
nuryakmal replied at 28-7-2016 11:32 AM
Aiyoo ikhlas la dik. Selalu jumpa postings budak2 yg english hauk ataupun bercampur2. With a good  ...

my hinggerish also standing ovation you know?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2016 08:47 PM | Show all posts

Hey bro! Hi kawan2!!

100% Welcome Deposit Bonus hanya untuk anda!!!

Deposit minimum MYR100 keatas dan dapatkan bonus anda sekarang!!!

Hari2 miskin, bila la nak kaya!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2016 08:56 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Habis belajar dulu. Aku pernah kerja kat kantin sekolah... seronok. Hahaha..aku jaga bahagian air.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 02:45 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047649 second(s), 27 queries .