CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: whitedove

Johnny's Entertainment (1991-1999) - SMAP,TOKIO,V6,KinKi Kids,Arashi House2

Close [Copy link]
Post time 24-2-2010 07:49 PM | Show all posts
For the 24th Japanese Gold Disc Awards, Arashi was given 10 awards. This Award is given annually to artists with the biggest sales of CDs. Arashi sold 1.77 million albums and 2.44 million singles. Leader, Matsujun, and Aibachan showed up at the reception/press conference. Leader commented "This does not feel real. It's not a dream, right? I want to celebrate this with members."

Arashi received the "Artist of the Year (Japanese artists" Award for the first time. Leader also commented "Nippon GOld Disc Taisho Artist of the Year. I never thought that these words would come out of MY mouth. I really appreciate it." Aibachan also commented "I believe all of the little things allowed us to accomplish and receive this award." Matsujun commented "For 2010, ALl five of us want to work together and make it a year greater than this award."

The other awards they received were for singles within the top five. Four of their singles "Believe/Kumori nochi..." etc. Also as well as two of the Top 3 Best Music Video awards were Arashi's.

Aibachan made a funny comment saying that "All of these awards are truly the result of all the fans who purchased our CDs and DVDs. This award was achieved by all of our fans. Let's give these away in a lottery." Lol.

For foreign music, Artist of the Year Award was given to the Beatles, so Matsujun said "I love the Beatles-san. I really feel honored that I received the same award as them."

crdt: arashi_on@LJ

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-2-2010 12:39 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2010 06:41 AM | Show all posts
jimat cermat hanaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Hana_Olijas Post at 24-2-2010 19:35

hana beli kan troublemaker? order dr shop maner?

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2010 09:05 AM | Show all posts
hana beli kan troublemaker? order dr shop maner?
Kittie Post at 28-2-2010 06:41

beli.. dari cdjapan kittie

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2010 09:05 AM | Show all posts
Full PV Troublemaker

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2010 11:27 AM | Show all posts
ARASHI Anniversary Tour 5 X 10 DVD dah released kat cdjapan.... yayy

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=JABA-5067

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-3-2010 02:57 PM | Show all posts
ARASHI Anniversary Tour 5 X 10 DVD dah released kat cdjapan.... yayy

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=JABA-5067
sizuka Post at 1-3-2010 11:27

click click hahaha:pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2010 04:12 PM | Show all posts
click click hahaha:pompom:
Hana_Olijas Post at 1-3-2010 14:57
hana~~~~~~check pm..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-3-2010 04:15 PM | Show all posts
hana~~~~~~check pm..
lin0me Post at 1-3-2010 16:12

xde terbaru pun

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2010 04:18 PM | Show all posts
xde terbaru pun
Hana_Olijas Post at 1-3-2010 16:15
tadi ada masalah internent..baru jer repost..

tak sbar tunggu bln 3 ni abis:pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2010 02:04 AM | Show all posts
beli.. dari cdjapan kittie
Hana_Olijas Post at 28-2-2010 09:05

hehe... cepatla dpt...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2010 02:30 AM | Show all posts
V6 Celebrates 15th Anniversary of Debut with Splendid Line up in New Album

V6 greets the 15th anniversary in 2010 from their debut. They will release their new album "READY?" in which a lot of big names appear.

"READY?" is the 11th original album of V6 since 2 years and a half absence from "Voyager" released in September 2007. Various genres of music are included such as single, classic, dance-beat and so on.

Three editions will be released including Limited Edition A, Limited Edition B and Normal Edition. Limited Edition A includes a single, a PV of the new song, making-up footage and funny talk of three songs of "20th Century" and "Coming Century", as well as a DVD with biggest volume ever.
In Limited Edition B also deserves special attention. In the attached privilege CD, Nishidera Gota (西寺郷太) and Moriyama Naotaro (森山直太朗) of NONA REEVES, Shigeo of SBK Front-man, and Ex-Def Tech's Micro took active part in the production.

V6 makes different challenge in music, and their brand new charisma can be found in the new album. In addition to 2 songs from 20 Century and Coming Century, solo songs of each member are included as well and there are 8 songs in total.

They have also prepared a new song for the first edition of Normal Edition, and unpublished photos can be downloaded through mobile phone.

With the new album, V6 is going to hold 12 performances for their nation-wide tour "V6 ASIA TOUR 2010 in JAPAN READY?" which starts from April 3rd in Hokkaido Prefectural Sports Center, four-days in Tokyo Yoyogi Stadium and then Kobe World Hall on June 12th and 13th. Before that they just successfully finished Asia tour in the autumn of 2009. 116,000 people will be mobilized.

Their 15th anniversary will certainly be a grand occasion. Don't miss it out!

Source: musicjapanplus

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2010 06:56 PM | Show all posts
hehe... cepatla dpt...
Kittie Post at 3-3-2010 02:04

tapi pelik hari ni tak dpt lagi..
cdjapan email kata dh post isnin selalu dua hari kemudian dh dpt tapi belum dpt lagi.. tapi xpe!!! setia menunggu!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2010 06:57 PM | Show all posts

first day sales

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2010 09:00 PM | Show all posts
buat paham ye

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2010 02:35 AM | Show all posts
tapi pelik hari ni tak dpt lagi..
cdjapan email kata dh post isnin selalu dua hari kemudian dh dpt tapi belum dpt lagi.. tapi xpe!!! setia menunggu!!!!
Hana_Olijas Post at 3-3-2010 18:56

hehe... byk kot nk pos... 1st day sales pun dh byk giler...

p/s: hana, check pm...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-3-2010 06:33 AM | Show all posts
Inocchi's first son is born! He has his mothers eyes

Popular group V6's Inohara Yoshihiko's (33) wife, actress Seto Asaka (33), gave birth to their first child, a boy.

Today, in a handwritten document with a joint signature, the married couple wrote, "On March 2nd, 3:45PM, our first child was born, a boy weighing 2844 grams. Both mother and child are healthy," in a comment full of happiness.

"Also, since his eyes resemble his mother's, big and beautiful, we're relieved. We want to combine our strengths as husband and wife and raise him in a fun atmosphere with lots of love." Seto said that decide on a comeback to her career while considering how her well physical condition and child raising will be.

The couple were entered in the family register in September 2007. They met in 1995 as co-stars of the drama, "Owaranai Natsu," and while they broke up once, in their 13th year since meeting they've reached their goal. At the marriage interview, Inohara said, "Because of the declining birth rate, I want 3 kids." Is he bracing himself for making another baby soon?

Source: http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/100304/gnb1003040512002-n1.htm
Credit: lane_myer @ aramatheydidnt lj comm

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2010 06:34 AM | Show all posts
omedetou inocchi~~~!!! :pompom::pompom::pompom:

son?
son = johnny's junior... hehe...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2010 08:15 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by lin0me at 4-3-2010 08:31

congrats inochi..mesti anak diaorg pun cute gak..another 2nd generation debut  selepas kenichi dan keito..maybe
Inocchi's first son is born! He has his mothers eyes

At the marriage interview, Inohara said, "Because of the declining birth rate, I want 3 kids."
Kittie Post at 4-3-2010 06:33

inocchi yg poyo

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-3-2010 10:49 AM | Show all posts
mata anak Inocchi macam mata Asaka? gerenti cantik dan bulat! ;)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 08:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057763 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.