Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: sukebintang

4minute (house2)~3rd Mini Album VOLUME UP ~

[Copy link]
Post time 30-3-2011 09:34 AM | Show all posts
4minute’s Nam Ji Hyun accused of plastic surgery

4minute’s Nam Ji Hyun is well-known for her baby face and voluptuous body, but some people aren’t convinced that the package is all-natural.

After the music video was released yesterday for the group’s new single,Heart to Heart, viewers immediately noticed her “glamorous” body.

Nam Ji Hyun had to wear a really low-cut dress for certain scenes, and some viewers commented, “Did she get breast implants?” after seeing her physique.

4minute’s agency, Cube Entertainment, stated, “She has always had volume in her body so it’s not a result of surgery. You can notice this even in her audition tapes.”

Source: Newsen

source:allkpop

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-3-2011 11:50 AM | Show all posts
4Minute’s shocking reversed style: 4Minute’s swept music charts!

For4Minute‘s comeback, Cube Entertainment revealed a reversed version of what fans have been expecting. On the 29th, 4Minute’s brand-new single“Heart To Heart”has been unveiled at midnight KST, as well as its music video starring CNBLUE’s JungShin, a few hours before.The girl group experiencedimmediate successwith their new song,topping various Korean music charts and reaching the #1 spot on real time charts.

While topping music charts, they also reached #1 on various search portals.They alsosuccessfully surpassed big names like Kim Tae Woo, and the song has ranked higher than the “I Am A Singer” Soundtrack which was labeled as “hot release”.Other songs from the EP have also managed to enter Bugs’ Top 50 charts, and swept other music charts.

4Minute proved to be popular not only on music charts and search portals, but also on Youtube with over 20,000,000 views for all of their videos, andmore than 150,000 views for “Heart To Heart”‘s music video, released only yesterday.When it was released onGOM TV, the music video immediately ranked first place in terms of popularity and views.In fact, it is thefirst time that 4Minute reached first place just after the release of their new track.Moreover, Heart To Heart’s EP received good reviews from music critics because of its fresh, youthful and catchy tunes,addictive and well produced songs.4Minute has showndetermination to showcase its different charms through original looks and various music styles.Through the charismatic title track “Heart To Heart”, an upbeat and lively number, 4Minute’s members had theopportunity to challenge themselves, attempting something new.As if they wereopening their secret diaries, 4Minute wanted to showearnest stories and root for
girls’ sincere feelings and complicated stories.
The“charisma couple”as nicknamed by netizens, consisting ofKim HyunAhand JungShin, caught the attention of not only 4Minute and CNBLUE’s fans, as it has become thehot issuerecently.Meanwhile, 4Minute is set to comeback on KBS Music Bank on April 8th!

Sources:4-minutes Forum&Nate

source: Daily Kpop News

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2011 10:31 PM | Show all posts
motip dieorg kate jihyun wat PS kat boobs die..x penah tgk pict jihyun be4 debut ni ke??

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2011 06:43 PM | Show all posts
makin sayang sama jiyoon eonni ^___^

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2011 06:45 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 2-4-2011 18:47

“4MINUTES LEFT” album cover + tracklist revealed!

After girl group 4minute announced their official comeback with Heart to Heart“, which was released earlier this week, fans were stoked to see that the EP wasn’t all the girls had in store for fans. It was also revealed that the girls would release their first official album, “4MINUTES LEFT“.

The album cover for “4MINUTES LEFT” (seen above) along with the track list was just revealed courtesy ofYesAsia.

포미닛 1집 – 4Minutes Left

01. 4Minutes Left – 1:17

02. 거울아 거울아 (Mirror Mirror) – 3:35

03. Heart to Heart – 3:49

04. Sweet Suga Honey! – 3:25

05. 모르는 척 (Pretend) – 3:52

06. You Know – 3:54

07. Already Gone – 3:32

08. First – 3:30

09. Hide and Seek – 3:25

10. 나쁘게 (Badly) – 3:32

The full album is slated for release on April 5th. Stay tuned to allkpop for further announcements on 4minute’s upcoming album release!

Source + Photo: YesAsia

Tip: oume15

Source: allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2011 06:48 PM | Show all posts
4Minute receives praises for singing abilities : Music color reversed!

4Minute girls have been receiving a good response for their vocal ability with the release
of their new single album,”Heart To Heart”.

Compared to “Hot Issue”, “Muzik” and “HUH”, their previous releases, 4Minute’s latest single
“Heart To Heart”, broke away from their powerful warrior image and initiated a change in the
group’s music color.

In response to 4Minute’s transformation, being the opposite of their unique style, questions aroused.

To this, fans responded :”4Minute isn’t throwing away their style”.

In fact, through “Heart To Heart”, a new side of 4Minute has been revealed.

“Heart To Heart” allowed the members to showcase their impressive voices, and powerful singing
abilities, they demonstrated that the fact of being pop singers doesn’t necessary mean that they
can’t sing vocally challenging songs as the ballad “Pretend” and the mid-tempo track “You Know” .

They have not only shown a brand-new 4Minute, but they achieved a successful transformation
into real artists.

4Minute’s “Heart To Heart” is currently topping the charts and has managed to rank higher than the original soundtrack of MBC’s popular audition program “Survival I Am A Singer”.

A Cube Entertainment told Newsen’s reporter :

“4Minute’s members have been actively immersed in vocal training to prepare their comeback.
They are focused on their singing more than they have ever been. You will be able to see a more mature 4Minute, with unique charms.”

He then added :“Please anticipate 4Minute’s comeback as you will see a surprising, unique and powerful performance”, arousing interest.

4Minute will make a comeback performance on KBS Music Bank, on April 8th.

Translating+Editing+Reporting: Yoobin @4-Minute.com
Special Thanks to: cmrs14 @4-Minute.com

Source: Daily K Pop News

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-4-2011 07:35 PM | Show all posts
lagu heart to heart tu bila dengar banyak kali sedap plak
ade iras2 mcm music go away

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2011 01:00 AM | Show all posts
Reply 1707# wordlife

H2H & Go Away jenis yg sepesen..feeling agak sama..
H2H nie cam lagu pop rock.. more catchy..
suka lagi H2H coz it show 4minute singing ability.. terserlah vokal masing2 without autotune..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-4-2011 03:56 AM | Show all posts
tapi H2H ni bukan title track kan, Mirror,Mirror yang akan dorang promote kan?

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2011 12:12 PM | Show all posts
yup.. H2H just 2nd single yg dorang akan promote..
mirror2 the first single.. can't wait for mirror2.. dgr teaser, AWESOME beat.. hoho..

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2011 11:29 AM | Show all posts
Me dah buka order utk album ni...RM52......closing date for order n payment Friday 08 April 2011.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-4-2011 01:12 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1711# hadiff05

thank u..nnt kiteorg update

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2011 06:46 PM | Show all posts
4minute’s interview with ELLE girl – Jihyun

[11.03.00] 4minute’s interview with ELLE girl – Jihyun

Nam Jihyun
4minute’s leader and her pretty smiling face, Jihyun. She has adored dancing for years and regularly went on stage during events at school, but she didn’t dream of being a singer. “While I was attending high school, my homeroom teacher asked about how I found the idea of becoming a singer. It was distressful, because I thought that I would have to drop out of school. I didn’t give in and decided that I would have to go to university.” From Incheon to Seoul, she attended dance hagwons – Korean private cram schools – and, after a very harsh training, she got in Sangmyeong University as a major in dance. The irony is that she then paid attention to a singing career for the first time and, after considering it, tried out for it through an audition. The video of her first and last audition from that day has been circulating on the Internet since the beginning of this year and gained the netizens’ interest. “I didn’t know that my audition video would become such an ‘issue’. It feels great. Because it was pretty much different back then. I thought that if I fail the audition, I would just stick to attend university.”

Fortunately, she debuted with 4minute after this audition turned out to be the only one she’d pass. Compared to other aspiring singers who failed auditions so many times and went through wearisome preparations, she came off really well. However, she doesn’t feel burdened at all about becoming a group’s leader in just 6 months of trainee life spent. “Can I do well? What kind of leader will I be?” after thinking about it what was her conclusion ? ” As every team has its own color, the leaders too have their different way to handle things. The members are the type to do well at everything by themselves. And, in anybody’s life, a leader is a plus. To sum it up, my role consists in taking the lead and setting an example.” The words she say the most often to her members “I’m sorry I couldn’t take well care of you” somehow speak for the “gentle in appearance but tough in spirit” leadership the mature leader assumed.

As soon as 4minute debuted, it established itself as a group with the individuality to provide powerful performances. In between her regular activities and scheduled domestic performances, Jihyun was the very first member to get the chance to give acting a go. She made her name appear on the list of “actor-dols” (idols who land acting roles in dramas, etc.) by filming the now-ended SBS drama ‘It’s Okay, Daddy’s Girl’. However, because of her hectic filming schedule she didn’t get enough time to prepare her appearances and got back with an unchanged stress. “I was afraid the filming would be disturbed because of me. I didn’t get much airtime , so luckily we were able to wrap it up safely. I learned a lot by watching the actors at my side being absorbed in their roles.” Being a singer and an actor, the two hares Jihyun is willing to chase and honestly admits it as being greed. Even after the drama ended, she still receives phone calls from the writers who also give her words of encouragement and pieces of advice.
However, the thing that is the most important to her now is the preparations of 4minute’s new album. From morning to evening, they record songs and from night to dawn, they practice their dance routines ; this is how they spend their days. After she said she wanted to get 4minute more recognized so even seniors would know about them, we asked her again “Is that greed?”. She answered “I want 4minute to appeal to many more people through various activities in the field of popular culture. After some time, I wish that all the 5 members will be ‘artists’ that are not embarrassed to be called so. Usually, I’m not able to express this. I only write it in my diary.” Her youth is ripe like a fruit is well ripe even inside, we root for the dream Jihyun wrote and that packed her diary.

Source : ELLE girl (pictures) + 야루가윤 (scans)
Translating & editing : Meeli & Chris @4-minute.com

Source: Daily K Pop News

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2011 06:51 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 4-4-2011 18:52

4minute reveals album jacket photos from “4MINUTES LEFT”

On April 4th, Cube Entertainment released the album jacket photos from 4minute’s upcoming first album, “4MINUTES LEFT“.

Since it’s their first comeback after a year-long hiatus, the label claimed that they paid extra attention in bringing out the members’ growth and charms in their individual cuts.

Gayoon, who’s been sparking interest amongst fans for her tiny ‘nano ankles’, can be seen with a funky ’swing suit’ paired with a heart-patterned swimming suit.  HyunA, who recently transformed into a raven-haired lady, stunned fans with her adorable gaze.

Meanwhile, leader Jihyun left her ‘bagel girl’ image behind for a sweeter look with fiery red hair, and Jiyoonmaintained her chic image with a confident look. Finally, maknae Sohyun expressed a boyish charm with her short haircut, which was tempered sweetly with a feminine mini one-piece.

Their title track from their album, “Mirror, Mirror“, will be released on the 5th.

Source + Photos: Star News via Naver

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-4-2011 12:33 AM | Show all posts
MV FULL..

xbrape nak masuk ngan chorus die

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-4-2011 09:01 AM | Show all posts
4minute slut??hyuna tu le..time skolah x nak amik english education tu byk2lainkali suh jiyoon/gayoon or plg best pun jihyun yg ckp 4minutes left tu

dah dgr dkt HD baru cam best tp tang chorus tu mmg sush nak masuk..lg2 kalo dgr mp3
H2H lagi catchy

puas ati ngan album ni sbb jihyun&sohyun dpt nyanyi byk

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-4-2011 03:16 AM | Show all posts
mirror mirror satu2 nye lagu 4minute yg susah nak masuk dgn jiwa ku nie.. lebih2 lagi korus.. amik masa nak feeling lagu nie...tp MV mirror mirror totally awesome!! amik feeling lagu nie sambil tgk MV.. baru nak skit2 masuk.. tp honestly, mirror mirror bukan lagu kesukaan ...huhu..

First - pelik sgt bila dlm korean.. dah terbiasa dgn japanese version.. tapi ok.. yg lawak bila Hyuna sebut up..up.. tebal sungguh sebutan up.. op..op?? kihkih..

Badly - lagu ballad yg best cam pretend!! suka dgn lagu2 ballad 4minute nie.. tp tue la, akan susah nak tgk bebudak nie perform lagu2 ballad.. berjanggut la..

Hide & Seek - ada skit arrangement kat lagu nie.. bleh dgr bunyi gitar kat opening & ending lagu.. lain skit dr album diomand.. tp still best!!

done review dgn lagu2 tg terselit dlm 4MINUTES LEFT.. lps nie nak review MV mirror mirror & review keseluruhan album 4MINUTES LEFT.. byk benda nak diluahkan.. LOL ^^

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2011 04:20 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 7-4-2011 16:21

4minute looking exhausted as they prepare for their comeback

Talented girl group 4minute recently unleashed a double-hitter in the form of a new EP and their first official album. Since two new releases mean two new title tracks, the girls have been practicing relentlessly to perfect the choreography for “Heart to Heart” and “Mirror Mirror“.

The result isn’t all that pretty, and in fact, it can be a little alarming for their fans. A photo of the girls from their rehearsal room reveals the exhausted state that their whirlwind preparations have brought them to.

Still, the girls aren’t going to let a little fatigue stop them from killing their official comeback. They’ll kick off their round of promotions through tonight’s episode of Mnet’s “M! Countdown“, where they will perform both title tracks.

We’re sure that these girls are going to put on one heck of a show, so be sure to check back with allkpopfor coverage on their comeback stage.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2011 05:30 PM | Show all posts
Jungshin baru tweet gambar dia dgn hyuna tadi..

source CNBLUE_4 @ twitter

comeyy

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2011 06:31 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 7-4-2011 18:32

4minute’s Jiyoon caught a cold, concerned over her performance with group

4minute’s Jun Jiyoon has unfortunately caught a cold that’s left her worried about her group’s impending comeback.

Jiyoon met with reporters from 4minute’s waiting room at Mnet’s “M! Countdown” ahead of their broadcast today and was described to be looking exhausted and in poor condition due to their intense rehearsals.

She stated, “I’m especially worried because we have a string of music program appearances starting today. I think I’m going to go home and rest as quickly as possible after we complete our schedules today.”

Standing before the camera, however, she put on the mask of a professional and completed the group’s pre-recording without a hint of fatigue.

When asked her opinion on the flood of girl groups debuting and making comebacks this month, she replied,“I am a bit worried about that, but all I’m thinking about is to just do better.”

Source: Kukimedia via Nate

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-10-2024 06:21 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.147688 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.