CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: sukebintang

4minute (house2)~3rd Mini Album VOLUME UP ~

[Copy link]
Post time 6-3-2011 02:19 PM | Show all posts
4Minute will have a special broadcast on TOKYO MX Korean Wave on the 13th!

4minute‘s intense promotional activities for their newest Japanese single, WHY, will officially be more groovy starting this March 13, 2011, as TOKYO MX Koreanwave air a special broadcast plus an interview with 4minute at 6:00 in the evening.

It was also revealed through FET‘s Tweeter account that WHY will officially be used as the ending OST of the same show starting on that day’s broadcast!

For the meantime, it was also revealed from a source that FET is already on their preparations for their next Japanese single.

4Minute’s officially on the roll! Let’s continue looking forward for more activities from 4minute!

Source: FET_Staff Tweeter Account and K_POP_NEWS Tweeter Account
Reporting + Translating + Editing: [email protected]
Special Thanks to: cmrs14 for the tip

Source: Daily K Pop News

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-3-2011 09:26 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 8-3-2011 21:35

Hyun Ah’s great figure in uniform garners attention!

An old photo of 4Minute’s Hyun Ah has garnered much attention lately.

Hyun Ah is known as the sexiest member in 4minute and most probably one of the sexiest KPOP singers.An old photo of Hyun Ah in school uniform during her high school day garnered much attention lately.

Hyun Ah was seen talking on the phone in this photo.Fans who have seen this photo responded by saying that Hyun Ah already had hot figure during that time.

4Minute is currently promoting in Japan.

Photo Source:Newsen and Allkpop
Shared by Kacey @ DKPOPNEWS.NET

Use magic Report

Post time 8-3-2011 09:30 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 8-3-2011 21:32

4minute HyunA’s middle school picture garners interest

4minute’s HyunA revealed her high school graduation photo last month. Now, a photo from her middle school days is causing much chatter on the internet, as fans swooned over her pretty appearance.

In the photo, HyunA appears to be walking home from school while talking on the phone. It seems that HyunA had a great figure, even when she was in middle school.

This photo was taken around the time that HyunA debuted with the Wonder Girls. It shows a different charm from her current image as a sexy member of 4minute.

4minute is currently working on the production of their next album which is set to release in April.

Source: Newsen via Nate

Source: allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2011 11:17 AM | Show all posts
4minute completes recording for their album, schedules comeback for April!

4minute has announced their official comeback for April!

A representative of Cube Entertainment spoke with TV Report on March 9th and revealed, “4minute recently completed recording for all their tracks on their next release. Right now, they’re busy wrapping up their preparations. Although the album is currently scheduled for release in the beginning of April, it may be moved up a week depending on circumstances.”

The girls’ comeback album is described to have kept 4minute’s ‘characteristic color’, but it’s got an added flair that will bring out an interesting transformation from the girls. Their representative continued,“4minute has their own unique color, so although their comeback won’t be extravagant change-wise, they will be showing a different side to their charms.”

They began filming for their

music

video

on the 9th amidst final preparations for their choreography and stage performance. Maknae Sohyun gave fans a hint by tweeting, “Today is starting earlier than most days, and will be just as long~ Please give us your fighting energy~!!! We’ve been wondering how to spoil the surprise since a few days ago. Fighting!”

Their representative concluded, “We paid the most attention to the track selections. We’re sure that their comeback album will be another daebak that will set it apart from the girls’ previous releases.”

Source: TV Report via Nate

source:allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2011 02:33 PM | Show all posts
4minute wraps up the shooting for the MV – Comeback in the beginning of April

In the morning of February 11th, a CUBE representative communicated to Asia Kyungje’s Sports Today “They have just finished filming their music video” and “they’re doing their best for their comeback preparations, practicing the choreography, etc.”

He further added “Their comeback is scheduled for the beginning of April. However, we will have to watch how things go a little more to determine the exact date” and “4minute’s color will be preserved in this album, but you may feel a transformation.”

He then said “As it’s been a long time [they promoted in Korea], the members are working hard on this. Whether it’s the outfits or the hairstyles, there’s been a huge change” and requested “Please give a lot of love and interest to 4minute who is making their comeback”.

Meanwhile, through their active promotions in Japan, 4minute is said to be one of the leads of the new Korean wave.

Source : Sports Today via NATE
Translating & editing : Meeli @4-minute.com

Use magic Report

Post time 14-3-2011 07:43 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 14-3-2011 19:44

GaYoon’s unique airport fashion…..Baseball jacket!

Korean girlgroup 4minute was spotted in Incheon Airport on March 12 to attend and perform at MBC’s 50th Korean Music Wave Concert which takes place in Bangkok,Thailand.

What celebrities wear is a way to know more about your favorite idols as well as to see who is in vogue and who is not.
4minute’s member Heo GaYoon became the hot topic of the day with her surprising “Airport Fashion”.

When traveling,the most important thing to keep in mind is your own comfort,but comfort doesn’t necessarily mean that you can’t be a la mode.
Heo GaYoon,who is aware of that,was seen wearing a dark blue baseball jacket,a loose shirt and jean shorts,creating a simple,comfortable yet fashionable look.
As part of the Airport Fashion Routine,sunglasses are a must as well as what are your shoes choices.

4minute’s member went for Converse All Stars,a good choice considering the fact that wearing All Stars at the airport is the last trend.
She’s also kept it simple with light make up,BB Cream and light powder.

Netizens praised her sense of fashion and her chic attitude,commenting “Heo GaYoon’s Airport Fashion is always the prettiest.” ,”She looks like a doll” and “Her long legs are attracting my attention” or “She has the prettiest legs i’ve seen among entertainers”.

Source:TVDaily+Newsen

Translation + Reporting + Editing:
        Yoobin @4-minute.com
        Video Source:Mihshop @ Youtube

source: Daily KPop News

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-3-2011 07:45 PM | Show all posts
4Minute’s 2 Hyuns expressed their concerns over Japan disaster!

On March* 11th, the two members expressed their worries and sent their prayers to Japan on their respective personal Twitter accounts.

Sohyun retweeted a Japanese fan’s message and directly asked fans to update her on the situation “RT There’s been a big earthquake in Japan. Please pray that 4nias in Japan make it safe. Please pray for japan. Is everyone all right?”

As for Jihyun, she posted a tweet just before flying to Thailand “We’re now heading to Thailand but I feel heavy-hearted. I pray that the numerous people in Japan make it through the earthquake safely and without getting injured”

Source : Sohyun’s and Jihyun’s Twitter, Jihyun’s Cyworld
Translating : Meeli @4-minute.com

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2011 04:52 AM | Show all posts
4Minute to continue promotions tentatively

As everyone knows, the recent tsunami that struck Japan has impacted not only the world but also Korean groups abroad promoting in Japan. 4Minute recently released the physical copy of ‘WHY’ and promotions have not ended.

Fortunately, a representative of CUBE has spoken out saying that the label in Tokyo isn’t affected and is continuing to run. However further discussions are to be made and a final decision will be made soon.

Source:NAVER
Transalating + Editing: [email protected]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-3-2011 06:44 PM | Show all posts
4Minute as one of MTV’s Top KPOP Airport Fashionistas

As more KPOP Idols fly into different countries around Asia from time to time, we get more chances of seeing them on airports showing off their smart and lovely sense of fashion. With this, MTV Korea decided to make their list of their Top KPOP Airport Fashionistas.

4Minute landed on the 8th spot with the statement:

“4minute carries their unique and colorful style over into their personal clothes! They also seem to have kept their love of all things short.”

Other artists included on their list are DBSK, WonderGirls, Big Bang, Shinee, SNSD, 2PM, Kara and CNBLue.

Source: MTVK
        Reporting + Editing: [email protected]

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2011 02:36 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 18-3-2011 14:37

4minute’s Hyunah officially became a Konkuk University Freshman (Smart Bike Eco Campus Event)

4minute’s Hyunah officially became a Konkuk University freshman today. The inauguration of Seoul’s Konkuk University campus took place today, at 2.00 p.m.

The bicycle sharing system was unveiled today at the university campus and the freshmen present got the chance to try this brand-new service offered to Konkuk University’s students, as part of the “Smart Bike For Eco Campus” campaign, a program that aims for a green campus and a green city.

The project was introduced last September to the University committee.

4minute’s Kim Hyunah led the bicycle race, along with fellow comrades.
She was spotted with freshman and friend BEAST’s Dongwoon and fellow student TVXQ’s Changmin.

Source: Newsen+ Konkuk University website
Translation + Reporting + Editing : Yoobin & Meeli @4-minute.com
Special thanks to : cmrs14 @4-minute.com

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2011 03:31 PM | Show all posts
4Minute performed “Why” on Japanese Music Show Happy Music!

Enjoy the girls’ first LIVE performance of “Why” in Japan here!

Like their performance?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2011 03:34 PM | Show all posts
Ceci invites you to 4minute’s comeback backstage party !

[11.03.18] Ceci invites you to 4minute’s comeback backstage party !

4minute featured in the April issue of Ceci. The girls struck the pose for their “Last Minute at Backstage” photoshoot, talked about their achievements and hinted at their impending comeback in an interview.

- – - – - – -

The 5 girls who only care about music became a hot issue just 100 days after their debut, shining by themselves when on stage. 4minute’s comeback backstage party. In their boudoir, we captured their fashion style.

Kim Hyunah
Hot Issue – Took Japan and Asia by storm

I’m honored that we received the 2010 Billboard Japan New Artist Award, that we ran an overseas tour and did much more. There have been a lot of times when I was touched by our foreign fans. When they see us coughing, they buy us medicine, they pay attention and give feedback to every of our appearances in concerts, they even learn the Korean lyrics and fanchants so they can sing along, which I find heartwarming. During my 3rd year in elementary school, as I was standing in front of a traffic light, I suddenly thought “I want to dance and sing”; I picked this path even though it never seemed it could give me a secure future. I think it’s because I liked and was excited about what I was learning day by day that I was able to make it through the trainee days and enjoy that period. Even now, it’s still the same. It’s good and exciting to gain experience abroad and learn stuff. As for confidence, I think that, as you take your time and strive hard, it will come as big as your efforts.

Heo Gayoon
Diamond – A treasure I will never trade

If someone asks me “In your dorms, what is the treasure that you would never trade, even for a diamond?”, I will answer without any hesitation “Take anything from me but the members”. I’m curious as for how long we will have the chance to provide great performances, as for how far we will be able to go under the name of 4minute. I wish I already knew about it but I’m pretty sure we will go far as five members. You will be able to see how stronger 4minute has got in our full-length album scheduled to be released in the beginning of April. Not only the members, but the composers, the lyricists, the choreographers, the stylists and even the company’s staff have been spending sleepless nights and struggling. Our style, our choreography, everything from us has got stronger.

Kwon Sohyun
For Muzik – The trainee days that made me doubt about my future
I dreamt about acting when I joined the idol group Orange while I was attending elementary school. At that time, the results we achieved weren’t great and I once ditched my dreams of becoming a singer. However, I saw that a senior in my school made her debut and I felt an inferiority complex. I fully realized what I really wanted to do. When I joined 4minute’s agency, CUBE Entertainment, I wasn’t a trainee but in the “in preparations” lot. For 3 months, I had to go through tests : I had to keep improving if I didn’t want to leave the company. Anyone gets nervous and anxious if they start to think about their uncertain future. Instead of a distant future, I focused on a closer one that was to become a trainee. Up until now, I’m used to concentrating on the time that’s just ahead of me. It’s more important to me to endure the present rather than worry about a future that is uncertain. I’m really satisfied with the present as I’m learning how to prevent myself from becoming lazy.

Jeon Jiyoon
Hot Issue – When we become the topic of discussions
When we try to capture the public’s attention, we unintentionally become the object of gossips as well as the object of malicious comments. When it comes to malicious comments, I think that the members modestly accept the criticisms whatever they are then to desire to show a better image. There were also times that we were hurt despite our hardened hearts. In particular, we earned the hurtful nickname “deudminit” in reference to how some people think little of our music. Compared to other girl groups, we deliver boyish and powerful performances that don’t necessarily abide by the general standards. I wish that people could apprehend our color through our passionate gestures and emphatic expressions that inflame the stage. Since our debut, our team slogan has been “Rather than the Best, the Only”. In order to make 4minute’s unique charms recognized, we want to perform a lot and bring the best of us. That’s what all the members think. We have the mindset to think about the opportunity that’s given to us, instead of caring about how big the stage is. This is with such attitude that we want to become a group that always impressively showcases extraordinary content such as songs, style, performances.

Source : Ceci

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2011 08:15 PM | Show all posts
4MINUTE IN POP IN SEOUL

credit: arirangworld @ youtube

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2011 02:49 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 20-3-2011 14:53

4minute’s Hyunah G.NA show their “swollen” faces

[11.03.19] 4minute’s Hyunah G.NA show their “swollen” faces

Girl group 4minute’s Hyunah and solo artist G.Na revealed their swollen (?) faces.

On February 19th, Hyunah posted the following message “Eng?? Because our faces are swollen, we are grumbling about it~~~~” along with two pictures.

In the two uploaded pictures, G.NA and Hyunah are seen looking at each other then staring at the camera, frowning. However, there’s nothing swollen to be seen, at all.

The netizens had mixed reactions about the pictures : “In what way are your faces swollen!”, “Do you want to see a real swollen face?” “Heol… Is that a different definition of “swollen”?”

Source : TVREPORT via NATE

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2011 06:27 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 21-3-2011 18:30

4minute for “Elle Girl”

The ladies of 4minute are ready to usher in the spring season, as they recently shed their sassy looks for something softer for their latest photoshoot with “Elle Girl.”

Through the accompanying interview, the members revealed their thoughts on their goals for their upcoming album release. Jiyoon stated, “Through our overseas activities, we learned a lot of things, such as time management and stage experience.” Maknae Sohyun added, “With our upcoming album, we hope to show 100% of everything our five members couldn’t show before to our Korean fans.”

Leader Jihyun concluded, “When time passes, we that all five of us will live up to the title of ‘artist’ without embarrassment.”

Check out their full photoshoot through the April edition of “Elle Girl”!

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

source : allkpop

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-3-2011 09:52 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by sukebintang at 22-3-2011 10:03

STEAL 20
http://www.4min.co.kr/

CR: crueltybeyondmess@YT

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-3-2011 12:58 PM | Show all posts
4minute begins countdown for official comeback

After a year-long hiatus, the ladies of 4minute have finally released their first official teaser for their comeback!

On March 22nd, a countdown was launched on their official homepage, through which fans can see the words “STEAL 20” against a dark backdrop. It’s said that the significance behind “STEAL 20″ was to express the mature transformation of the girls as they head into their 20s.

The 30-second long background music also features 4minute’s unique sound and an energetic beat that definitely leaves fans craving for more.

4minute will be releasing their teaser images on the 23rd, followed by the official digital release on the 29th. Stay tuned to allkpop for more details!

Source + Photos: Sports Today via Naver

Source: allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2011 02:23 AM | Show all posts
4Minute helping out at Japan aid concert

As everyone knows, the recent tsunami has affected Japan and its citizens both psycologically and economically. South Korea, though who have had some bad blood with Japan in the past, has showed their compassion and care with a concert in aid for the devastated country. The show, aired on KBS World TV, featured many teen idols, although they did not perform.

4Minute, along with Beast, UKISS, CNBLUE and FT Island, were seen helping out in donation efforts. They were spotted backstage operating the donation helpline. It is indeed heartwarming to see celebrities taking time off their busy schedule to contribute to an aid project in benefit of a broken country. Applause for 4Minute!

Source: KBS world TV
Reporting: [email protected]

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2011 02:26 AM | Show all posts
4Minute’s comeback teaser unveiled – Countdown started after one year

Happy news for 4Nias!

One year after introducing the upbeat song “HUH”, 4minute’s ladies are back with a teaser unveiled on their official website, which announces the group’s comeback.

On March 22nd, Cube Entertainment launched a countdown on 4minute’s official homepage, and what fans could see was a dark background with the words “STEAL 20″ written in silver grey, picking the curiosity of fans.

“STEAL 20″ represents the process of growing, as the girls are heading into their 20s.

Through this album, 4minute’s members will bring to their fans a whole new side of themselves. It also symbolizes a new evolution of their image, music and sound ,leading to an upgraded version of 4minute, with a more mature sound and a stronger image.

And there is more to it as a preview of one of the songs featured on 4Minute’s new record was played on their official page, leaving fans yearning for more.

The track’s preview starts with a countdown stopping at 4 minute.It displays hip hop influences and the members’ hypnotising voices constantly repeating the words “4Minutes Left” shows off 4minute’s energy and unique charms.Starting from March 23, teaser images for their comeback will be revealed, followed by a digital release on March 29.

Source: Asiae via stoo + 4minute’s official fancafe + crueltybeyondmess @Youtube
Translation + Reporting + Editing : Yoobin @4-minute.com
Special thanks to : Uturn @4-minute.com

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-3-2011 09:58 AM | Show all posts
4minute releases first set of teaser images for "STEAL 20"
4minute began their comeback countdown on their official Korean website and released their first teaser. Their website wasrevamped with the image text "STEAL 20". On March 23rd, CUBE Entertainment released solo images of 4minute's brand new concept for their impending comeback.

The "STEAL 20" concept has been said to be "as they approach their 20s, an age where it is capable to keep a secret." Hyunah is sitting on the table and getting ready. This image represents Hyunah preparing as she comes near her 20s. She gives off an appearance that fans may not be able to take their eyes off of.

Gayoon's gives off an emotional maturity in her photo and Jihyun, who has always been known to have a boyish charm, makes a sexy transformation with her black tank top.

Their concept can be said to be "innocent glamour" and fans will be able to see the girls of 4minute transform from girls to women. Many are wondering how the maknae, Sohyun, will represent this concept as she will not be turning 20 for another few years.

A video teaser will be released on March 24th and album is set for release on March 29th. 4minute will make a big comeback with a brand new sound!

Source:
Newsen&koreaboo

kuar x pict

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-10-2024 06:26 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.089973 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.