Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: teky

♥Lee Hyori Comeback With New Album Monochrome 5♥

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 4-8-2010 08:41 AM | Show all posts
Lee Hyori confessed she was suspended for entering forbidden areas in School

Lee Hyorishared stories of her when she was in Junior High School and she wassuspended due to her violating rules and entering restricted area's intheir campus.

On the latest recording of SBS "Haha mong Show" She was asked, "InSchool, What bad behavior did you do?" and She answered that she wassuspended once when she was in Junior High School.

Lee Hyori explained that she tried to enter a restricted area in theirschool and she was caught, she tried to run away causing her to besuspended.

The show will be aired on July 4 in SBS.

Source: Newsen
Credits: Blueprincess824 @ Dailykpopnews

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-8-2010 08:42 AM | Show all posts
[news] Lee Hyori wants to get married in three years!

Singer Lee Hyori confessed that she want's to get married in three years!

Lee Hyori was a guest on the SBS show "Haha mong Show" that will be broadcast on the 4th of July, this is her first time appearing as guest on the show. She said, "If a man want's to confess and proposes to marry me in three years, I might accept it".

Lee Hyori said, "I am not trying to have a boyfriend, I want to hear the word 'Marry'. The past boyfriends i had have not mentioned that word even once".

Lee Hyori want's a man that will confess to her and say to her , "Marry me". Saying that she want's a brave and a man courageous enough to propose to her.

Meanwhile, this show will be broadcast on July 4 at 10:00am KST.

Source: Starnews

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2010 08:42 AM | Show all posts
Lee Hyori,

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2010 08:44 AM | Show all posts
Resized to 95% (was 740 x 498) - Click image to enlarge

Resized to 95% (was 740 x 740) - Click image to enlarge

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2010 08:44 AM | Show all posts
Netizens chose Lee Hyori and Rain as the idols they want to spend Summer

Solo Singers Lee Hyori and Rain has been chosen as the top female andmale artist netizens want to spend their summer vacation's with!

On an event, a survey was conducted from June 14 to June 25, for 12days about 1164 has participated in this event, where it's called "SoCool~ 2010 Summer vacation Survey event"

For the female category:
1. Lee Hyori - 28.2% (328 votes)
2. Shin Min Ah - 20.2% (235 votes)
3. Shin Se Kyung - 19.5% (227 votes)
4. Han Ye Seul - 18.0% (210 votes)
5. Moon Geun Young - 14.1% (164 votes)

Lee Hyori has been selected number 1 also last year back in 2009,making this her 2nd year in a row being chosen number 1. She has beenchosen due to her "sexy icon" image and also because of her sexy biknibody with her S-line that is best flaunted on summer.

For the Male Category:
1. Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) - 27.4% (319 votes)
2. Lee Seung Gi - 23.1% (269 votes)
3. MC Mong - 22.8% (265 votes)
4. Kim Nam Gil - 16.2% (189 votes)
5. No Hong Chul - 10.5% (122 votes).

Rain has been chosen number 1 because of his long legs, luxurious bodyand his chocolate abs. He also has a charm and a good sense of humor totop it all off.

A lot of citizens are planning on spending a lot of money for summervacation's oversea's. This is going to be one hot summer coming up.

Source: Newsen

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2010 08:45 AM | Show all posts
Shooting of Korean Beef {Hanwoo} CF

Resized to 58% (was 1226 x 847) - Click image to enlarge

Cr as Tagged: http://www.hanwoo114.co.kr/ , http://twitter.com/hanwoo114
Hyoleesubs

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 4-8-2010 08:48 AM | Show all posts

Official Site Photos - Lee Hyori in Cosmopolitan (July 2010)

cr. Cosmopolitan

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2010 08:48 AM | Show all posts
Torrent Link E01 (MHaN):

http://www.box.net/shared/kd54qec060

Resized to 83% (was 850 x 718) - Click image to enlarge

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-8-2010 08:50 AM | Show all posts
10 years difference in age, Lee Hyori to Onew, “How do you like older women?”

Lee Hyori shows her interests towards young guy Onew.

Singer Lee Hyori did guest appearance on SBS late night variety show ‘Night Star’ aired on 4th July. And even though there are other star appearances whom she is close to like Shin DongYeop, Yoon JongShin and Gil etc around, Lee Hyori was seen transformed into a gentle lady because of the presence of Onew.

Lee Hyori said, “This is the first time I meet Onew. Because I have good impression of him, I’ve always have great interests in him.”

She then asked Onew, “Do you have a girlfriend?” When Onew replied no, she asked again, “How do you like older women?”

Onew answered, “I always think that age is not important. But then I still don’t know well.” Lee Hyori then commented, “Why do you change your mind all of the sudden?”

S:Newsen
kbites

Use magic Report

Lee Hyori's Bomb-Like Revelation : My favorite outfit?... Naked, I prefer wearing nothing at all!

On SBS's Haha Mong Show,the fashionista Lee Hyori made a striking confession: "Wearing nothing, that is my favorite outfit".

The singer shocked everyone who were present, when she revealed that she felt more comfortable wearing nothing at all, when she was asked to tell which was her favorite outfit.

She confidently added :"Did you all hear the saying stating that the less you wear the more sexier you look?"
Mc Mong then responded, embarrassed :"Your standards are too high"

"Then, will you wear your favorite outfit during a live performance?"
"If someday I feel like it, I will."

Meanwhile,Lee Hyori will also appear on Yoo Jae Suk's new variety show,"Running Men" which is to be broadcasted on July
11th, at 17:20 PM in SBS's Good Sunday program.

Source:Kim So Hee @ Newsen | Translations: Yoojin | www.hyoleesubs.com

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2010 08:52 AM | Show all posts
Lee Hyori to take a break after Running Man

Lee Hyori will be taking a break for awhile.

Her appearance on Running Man, the upcoming variety show, will be the last thing she does for now. The episode she appears in will air on the 11th and on the 18th, then she will be gone from the spotlight for a bit. After the controversy over her plagiarized album, she feels that continuing to be in TV shows would be inappropriate.

She already stopped her album promotions so to keep being on TV wouldn’t really make sense. One rep said, “She’s not working right now. After Running Man, she doesn’t have anything on her schedule. She will take a break and let her mind rest.”

It’s sad that we won’t see Hyori for awhile when it’s not her fault. She had been heavily criticized after appearing on HahaMong Show last Sunday.

credit: AKP

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2010 08:53 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2010 08:54 AM | Show all posts
Lee Hyori becomes the ambassador for Korean beef

As awkward as it sounds, LeeHyori has been chosen to become the spokesperson and ambassador forKorean beef. This is the first thing for which she is becoming anambassador for in her career.

On the 14th, she was officially appointed as the ambassador for Koreanbeef and being part of the advertising campaign is quite a tasty honorfor her.

She said, “It’s my first time becoming an ambassador for advertisingpurposes. I’ve been in the industry for awhile but just never got theopportunity to become an ambassador. I really love Korean beef so I’mhappy to do this. I want to be part of spreading Korean beef to theworld. I hope more people can eat Korean beef and become strongerthrough it.”

She added, “I got rid of my sexy image through Family Outing. I washappy to accept this opportunity since everyone loves Korean beef.”

This is getting me hungry.

credit: Allkpop

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2010 08:55 AM | Show all posts
hyori new pic, she was today at the beef event

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2010 08:56 AM | Show all posts
[News] Mnet Survey Result in June

Singing ability:
1. Big Mama
2. Gummy
3. Lee Seungchul
4. Kim Taewoo
5. Park Hyoshin
6. Yoon Mirae
7. SG Wannabe
8. K.Will
9. Kim Bumsoo
10. Shin Seunghoon

Looks:
1. SNSD
2. Kara
3. Lee Hyori
4. f(x)
5. After School
6. Lee Seungki
7. 2NE1
8. T-Ara
9. 4-minute
10. Davichi

Friendliness:
1. Lee Seungki
2. Lee Hyori
3. SNSD
4. MC Mong
5. 2AM
6. Kara
7. Brown Eyed Girls
8. Super Junior
9. Kim Taewoo
10. DJ.DOC

Variety programs suitability:
1. SNSD
2. Lee Hyori
3. MC Mong
4. Lee Seungki
5. 2AM
6. Super Junior
7. Kara
8. Brown Eyed Girls
9. 2PM
10. Kim Taewoo

Performance:
1. SNSD
2. Lee Hyori
3. 2NE1
4. Bi
5. 2PM
6. Brown Eyed Girls
7. Big Bang
8. TVXQ
9. Super Junior
10. Kara

Trend suitability:
1. SNSD
2. f(x)
3. 2NE1
4. Kara
5. 4-minute
6. Lee Hyori
7. Brown Eyed GIrls
8. After School
9. 2AM
10. T-Ara
cre : dkpopnews

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-8-2010 08:57 AM | Show all posts
Who's The Queen...Of Bikini?

Resized to 99% (was 712 x 1181) - Click image to enlarge

Fashion Site Style M Holds An Event To  Choose In 100 Days Who's The Bikini Queen

News and Entertainment Portal,Money Today's Fashion site,Style M Holdsan event on the website to find the Queen Of Bikini among sexycelebrities and singers.

Among the beauty queens and recognized hot contestants for theround,are Lee Hyori,Seo In Young,Jessica Gomez,Hwan Hye Young,Jo YeoYoung and many more who are ready to bring it.

A total of nine contestants had been chosen to represent the best of Bikini's Queens.

People can vote by leaving comments on the Event 's page with the name of the star they want to support,this will work as a vote.

Among the people who vote using the comments system,five will beselected and will win free gifts such as beauty products and/or a giftcheck which can be used in departement stores.

Looks like this contest will be smoking hot!

Credit: hyoleesubs

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2010 08:58 AM | Show all posts
Bahnus pleads guilty to giving plagiarized songs to Lee Hyori

Mnet Media said that they were going to file a lawsuit against Bahnus, the producer that plagiarized foreign songs and handed them to Lee Hyori for her new album. Lee Hyori acknowledged the situation and apologized to the public for everything herself. She has since ended her album promotions and is now on an indefinite hiatus.

Now, the lawsuit has taken its next step. Bahnus or otherwise known as Mr. Lee has pleaded guilty to the police and explained everything that he had done. He did so on the 16th and the news was released on the 22nd.

He had taken songs from American and Canadian artists and pretended they were written by him before handing them to Hyori, making her suffer the consequences.

He had downloaded the songs for free from websites and earned around $23,000 for partaking in the album for his effort in “producing” the songs.

He is sorry for what he’s done but does that cut it? Lee Hyori’s image has taken a severe beating because of this regardless of whether she was aware or not.

Investigations has now concluded with the police side and his case will now be referred to the prosecutor’s office.

credit: AKP

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2010 08:58 AM | Show all posts
Lee Hyori voted to have the best bikini body on Monkey3

Sexy pop divaLee Hyori was once again praised for her gorgeous body as she waschosen to have the best bikini body among female celebrities.

Online music affiliated site Monkey3 held a poll from July 15th to 21sttitled “The best bikini body star” where 730 site members voted.

The results? Lee Hyori proudly took first place as she received 43% ofthe votes for a total of 314. This singer who became a recent hot topicthrough her bikini shoot magazine pictures received great support fromvoters and claimed first place.

The second place winner was beautiful actress Shin Min Ah who receiveda total of 137 votes, followed by Shin Se Kyung (131 votes), AfterSchool’s Kahi (101 votes) and model Jang Yoon Joo (47 votes).

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2010 09:09 AM | Show all posts
seb bek org tuu ngaku.... padan muker die :@ bodoh petala btul bgik lgu ciplak kt hyori :@

pasni buleh lh hyori bersih kn nmer, pastu kuar album yg bru

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-10-2024 10:29 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.519867 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.