CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

adakah ajaran islam mendorong muslim mati syahid?

[Copy link]
Post time 19-9-2014 02:52 PM | Show all posts
by Sam1528

The objective of a suicide bomber is to kill as many as possible while accepting the fact that they would be killed in the process.

That is what I have said - object of Suicide bombing is to die lah. Talk so much for what?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-9-2014 04:23 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 19-9-2014 02:52 PM
by Sam1528
That is what I have said - object of Suicide bombing is to die lah. Talk so much for what?

LOL , you have comprehension problems.
The objective of a suicide bomber is to kill as many as possible while accepting the fact that they would be killed in the process.

The objective is
(a) to kill while accepting being killed     ; or
(b) to die

Aiyoyo meenachi , did you ever go to school?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2014 11:12 AM | Show all posts
by Sam1528

LOL , you have comprehension problems.  

No, you muslims just want to justify yourself by making non-muslims the enemy and reasons for your pathetic race to die like dogs on the street.

The fact is only ONE - YOU MUSLIMS COMMIT SUICIDE. Nothing else matters, including reasons you want to cook up to cover your religion's failure to promote anything positive. END OF STORY.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2014 11:56 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 19-9-2014 12:49 PM
There are many tribes and factions in Afghanistan. Why do you label them all being the Taliban? Th ...
There are many tribes and factions in Afghanistan. Why do you label them all being the Taliban? There is the Northen Alliance , where all the problems came from. This group was founded by by Shah Massoud and Rashid Dostum (enemies to each other). This is not the Taliban.

Which tribe and political faction are you talking about? Oops , the bigger question , do you know what you are talking about?

like i said, if you think afgahansitan is right in war...go and they  stay....

In the same vein , since you have problems with Islam , why stay in a majority muslim country?

...thats because is not 100% islam yet...if they implement hukum huduh ....I will  move out .....and  you might see many will do that....
if this country islam...why too many pubs, clubs and etc?? u judge urself...
[/quote]
[quote]No wonder you have problems understanding any argument. Like I stated , you don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand the situation.

like i said...I am not rocket scientis .......only average earner...

Last edited by Truth.8 on 20-9-2014 11:58 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2014 12:08 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 11-9-2014 10:32 PM
Pssst .... sila tonton & paham apa Hillary Clinton jelaskan

Hiliary clinton is big fat liar....just like a husband....her words cannot be trusted...

watch here:

Last edited by Truth.8 on 20-9-2014 12:10 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2014 01:09 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 20-9-2014 11:12 AM
by Sam1528
No, you muslims just want to justify yourself by making non-muslims the enemy and reasons for your pathetic race to die like dogs on the street.

The fact is only ONE - YOU MUSLIMS COMMIT SUICIDE. Nothing else matters, including reasons you want to cook up to cover your religion's failure to promote anything positive. END OF STORY.

What a bummer you are. Do you now know the difference between 'suicide bomber' and suicide?

Why are still barking and bungling about dying whereas the issue is the difference between a 'suicide bomber' and suicide.

LOL , am I supposed to be worried if you are my enemy? All bark but no bite from you.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-9-2014 01:14 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 20-9-2014 11:56 AM
like i said, if you think afgahansitan is right in war...go and they  stay....

What funny logic you have. Afghanistan is the country being invaded by the western powers. So who is the aggressors here? Like I stated , since you have a problem with muslims , why are you still here?

...thats because is not 100% islam yet...if they implement hukum huduh ....I will  move out .....and  you might see many will do that....
if this country islam...why too many pubs, clubs and etc?? u judge urself...
This is a muslim majority country. You have a problem with muslims. Why are you still here? The truth is that you would not survive out there. You need muslims to survive in your life. Too bad for you.

like i said...I am not rocket scientis .......only average earner...
I am saying that you don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand such. This shows that you are a clueless person

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2014 01:18 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 20-9-2014 12:08 PM
Hiliary clinton is big fat liar....just like a husband....her words cannot be trusted...

watch  ...

LOL , an argument from a conspiracy theorist like you ......

Since you believe in the youtube video , you should denounce the US. This means that the US is manufacturing wars everywhere to fund their arms manufacturers.
Last edited by sam1528 on 20-9-2014 01:26 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-9-2014 09:05 PM | Show all posts
by Sam1528

Do you now know the difference between 'suicide bomber' and suicide?

Go and read post #84. Thank you.

LOL , am I supposed to be worried if you are my enemy?

I really don't care.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2014 09:29 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 20-9-2014 09:05 PM
by Sam1528
Aiyo, you are being desperate here. We don't call someone who commit suicide (to kill his only life) as suicide bomber because obviously they are not the same. Certainly you are having comprehension problems here.

Last edited by mashimaru83 on 20-9-2014 09:40 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-9-2014 10:47 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 20-9-2014 01:18 PM
LOL , an argument from a conspiracy theorist like you ......

Since you believe in the youtube v ...

You support a liar...both are liars.

read here::::http://video.foxnews.com/v/36172 ... liar/#sp=show-clips
after watching thos clips...I can says she serial liar and willing to lie anything...

Last edited by Truth.8 on 21-9-2014 10:49 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2014 02:29 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 21-9-2014 10:47 AM
You support a liar...both are liars.

read here::::http://video.foxnews.com/v/36172 ... liar/#sp=show-clips
after watching thos clips...I can says she serial liar and willing to lie anything...

LOL ,this is the problem with you. You are clueless and only see things thru your tunnel viewpoint.

This is from the BBC
During the anti-Soviet jihad Bin Laden and his fighters received American and Saudi funding. Some analysts believe Bin Laden himself had security training from the CIA.

Is the BBC also lying?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2014 02:31 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 20-9-2014 09:05 PM
by Sam1528
Go and read post #84. Thank you.

Your post #84 is evidence that you are a dimwit not knowing the difference between 'suicide bomber' and suicide.

I really don't care.

If you don't care then why are you frothing in your mouth and barking at anything that move?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-9-2014 04:17 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 21-9-2014 02:29 PM
LOL ,this is the problem with you. You are clueless and only see things thru your tunnel viewpoint ...

u can bring tons of rubbised to support her but the american view this lady big fat liars...since her husband deny having affairs with monica and later he lie...so does this women...

it doesn't make any differences...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2014 06:09 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 21-9-2014 04:17 PM
u can bring tons of rubbised to support her but the american view this lady big fat liars...since her husband deny having affairs with monica and later he lie...so does this women...

it doesn't make any differences...

The evidence I stated was that : Hillary Clinton in her position being the Secretary of State stated that the USA trained Al Qaeda.

If you claim she is lying , this means that you admit that the USA is a liar. Otherwise the fact that USA trained Al Qaeda remains. So far you only presented conspiracy theories. Either way you lose.

Which one issit now?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-9-2014 10:29 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 21-9-2014 06:09 PM
The evidence I stated was that : Hillary Clinton in her position being the Secretary of State stat ...

that your believed...the fact she is liar...her word cannot be trusted...

Killer question:

So how does she explain that bin laden died in 2001, Mossad  - C.I.A Did 911 and America is arming Al Qaeda again?

Last edited by Truth.8 on 21-9-2014 10:33 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-9-2014 12:01 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 21-9-2014 10:29 PM
that your believed...the fact she is liar...her word cannot be trusted...

Killer question:

So how does she explain that bin laden died in 2001, Mossad  - C.I.A Did 911 and America is arming Al Qaeda again?

LOL , you are one clueless person.

If you call Hillary Clinton a liar based on her explanation being the then Secretary of State , you are calling the USA a liar. Her explanation carries the weight of the government of the USA. Are you now admitting that the USA is a liar? The last time I checked you stated that you trust the USA. You are going around in circles.

Bin Laden died in 2001? Where do you get this information? The point here is that it is the USA who created Al Qaeda. If Al Qaeda had gone bonkers , they (the USA) is solely to be blamed. Why blame the muslims?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2014 08:40 AM | Show all posts
mashimaru83 posted on 20-9-2014 09:29 PM
Aiyo, you are being desperate here. We don't call someone who commit suicide (to kill his only life) ...

Their "only life"? How do you know it is their only life? Are you God?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2014 08:49 AM | Show all posts
by Sam1528

Your post #84 is evidence that you are a dimwit not knowing the difference between 'suicide bomber' and suicide.

I'm not dimwit. You (Muslims) are just too egoistic to admit that Muslims are dying like dogs for NOTHING. There will be NO heaven for your jihadists, ONLY HELL AWAITS THEM.

If you don't care then why are you frothing in your mouth and barking at anything that move?

Because I am fed up with Islam $hit and its Arabic dogs.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2014 09:19 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 22-9-2014 08:40 AM
Their "only life"? How do you know it is their only life? Are you God?

There are suicide cases in Malaysia and we don't call them as suicide bombers, period.

Last edited by mashimaru83 on 22-9-2014 09:20 AM

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-10-2024 06:28 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.085276 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.