ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Kimmy

SO JI SUB

[Copy link]
Post time 9-3-2013 05:20 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-11-2013 02:43 PM | Show all posts
Td tbaca blog mane ntah kata sjs ni nk btunang ek...nk dirahsiakn...aku hrp sgt dgn hjm..sesuai sgt...dh la jiji couple,,,d.o.b pn selang sehari je...ada chemistry lg...tp rasanya dgn org lain...x tau la citer ni auta ke fakta...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2013 03:01 PM | Show all posts
rosmahisham posted on 1-11-2013 02:43 PM
Td tbaca blog mane ntah kata sjs ni nk btunang ek...nk dirahsiakn...aku hrp sgt dgn hjm..sesuai sgt. ...

HJM = han ji min ker?

SJS nk bertunang?? asal DESPATCH tak cover pon citer ni

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2013 11:03 AM | Show all posts
clara_nur posted on 1-11-2013 03:01 PM
HJM = han ji min ker?

SJS nk bertunang?? asal DESPATCH tak cover pon citer ni

X tau la btl ke x....bkn blh caya sgt....hrp2 x btl la...aah...hjm tu han ji min...iols google..terclick lak citer ni....

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2013 10:28 AM | Show all posts
mabelialong posted on 9-3-2013 05:05 AM

sape nama pompuan ni?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2013 08:28 PM | Show all posts
kenapa ensem ea sjs ni.. adoii.. dia nak kawen sblm 40!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-12-2013 03:12 PM | Show all posts
thread ai kene katup so ai disuruh letak sini

So Ji Sub involved in dating rumors with After School's Jooyeon

Article: Report claims So Ji Sub and After School Jooyeon have been dating for a year and four months

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+914, -130] Why is MBLAQ's GO messing around like that, how dare he connect So Ji Sub to not even an actress but a pathetic idol... Frustrating.

2. [+825, -98] How dare that Jooyeon even think of..

3. [+627, -37] Oh my god.....

Article: So Ji Sub and Jooyeon's dating rumors, Jooyeon's reps say, "It's her private life so we have no idea, we are checking in with her"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+239, -13] No... this is wrong.......... tell me this is not right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. [+183, -19] If this is real... then So Ganji has really bad taste in women..........

3. [+105, -20] I always knew there was something up with his constant interest in the music industry... I thought maybe he had a girl there.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-

Article: So Ji Sub's dating rumors with 10 years his junior Jooyeon... introduced to her by MBLAQ's GO

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+530, -21] This is wrong. Screw off.

2. [+512, -19] What kind of psycho talk is this

3. [+393, -18] GO, I need a word with you... ㅡㅡ;;

credit:netizenbuzz
Last edited by hasniey on 26-12-2013 03:18 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2013 03:13 PM | Show all posts

Source: Naver

1. [+2,700, -47] What kind of dog barking noise is this??????????????????????????

2. [+1,466, -23] Hul...........

3. [+1,464, -74] This is wrong..

4. [+1,343, -51] Impossible...

5. [+938, -64] Sorry to Jooyeon but there is a clear difference in level here

6. [+791, -55] About as ridiculous as Won Bin and Sooyoung's dating rumors. What would So Ji Sub be desperate for -_-

7. [+729, -67] About the same level as Won Bin and Sooyoung... So Ji Sub needs to meet someone on the level of Shin Min Ah at the minimum

8. [+602, -12] GO is at fault here ㅋㅋ

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-12-2013 03:14 PM | Show all posts

Article:  So Ji Sub "I am close friends with Jooyeon, we are NOT lovers!"

Source: Star News via Naver + Nate

1. [+489, -23] Oh please, don't date~~~!ㅠ.ㅠ

2. [+453, -14] This article put me at rest

3. [+366, -35] I certainly don't hope so.... Don't get your ankles bound by a girl like her

4. [+316, -14] Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!

5. [+294, -7] I'm surprised at the very fact that Jooyeon is even friends with So Ji Sub ㅋㅋ

6. [+130, -8] Well he's at the age for marriage now... Just not with Jooyeon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+115, -7] It doesn't matter who you date, just please someone we can comprehend

8. [+103, -8] How fortunate ㅠㅠ I believe in you

9. [+113, -5] I'll believe it when Dispatch proves it

10. [+41, -6] To all of the men who don't understand ㅋㅋㅋ imagine if Kim Tae Hee was dating someone like MBLAQ's GO... That's how we women feel right now

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2013 03:14 PM | Show all posts
So Ji Sub Denies Scandal with After School’s Juyeon

So Ji Sub Denies Scandal with After School’s Juyeon

So Ji Sub denied his recent scandal with After school’s Juyeon saying, “It’s not true. We have nothing more than a sunbae-hoobae relationship.”

51K Entertainment, So Ji Sub’s agency, told enews on December 23 that, “We checked and confirmed with So Ji Sub, that they are not dating.”

The scandal broke out when magazine Woman Sense reported in its January issue that So Ji Sub and After School’s Juyeon have been dating for a year and four months and that the two met through MBLAQ’s G.O.

MBLAQ’s G.O. became acquainted with So Ji Sub by acting in SBS drama Ghost together.

Photo credit: 51K/Pledis Entertainment
credit: mwave Last edited by hasniey on 26-12-2013 03:16 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2013 03:15 PM | Show all posts
Follow Up: GO denies being involved with So Ji Sub and Jooyeon's dating rumors

Article: GO's reps "He did not hook up So Ji Sub and Jooyeon! The three of them never even met"

Source: X-Sports News via Nate

1. [+355, -13] They got scared at the rush of GO antis ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+259, -7] But So Ji Sub's reps said they did meet through GO, though? Just that they're not dating ㅋㅋㅋ Who's telling the truth?

3. [+222, -17] A desperate fight to live ㅋㅋㅋ

-

Article: MBLAQ GO's reps, "He never hooked So Ji Sub and Jooyeon up"

Source: E-Daily via Naver

1. [+228, -14] GO, I deeply hated you for a brief moment there ^^

2. [+218, -12] Yeah, don't just introduce people without thinking like that...

3. [+175, -6] omo hallelujah

4. [+169, -12] GO-ya, stay quiet, just like that

5. [+127, -5] Whew! We almost got him there!!

6. [+53, -4] If he really did hook them up, he would've been in such huge trouble ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+51, -5] Dang GO, you got all that hate for nothing...

8. [+45, -4] So Ji Sub's agency told Osen, "We checked with So Ji Sub and it's true that the two met through GO's introduction but they are not dating."

-

Article: MBLAQ GO's reps "GO hooked So Ji Sub up? They met as a group"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+243, -20] As long as So Ji Sub is not with Jooyeon ㅠㅠ I didn't even know who Jooyeon was at first

2. [+204, -16] It's so random how So Ji Sub is even friends with GO ㅋㅋㅋ I think GO got all the hate in the world today ㅋㅋ This isn't as shocking as Won Bin and Sooyoung but So Ji Sub and an idol just doesn't match ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+131, -27] Bad guy.........

4. [+57, -7] So don't go around introducing anyone

5. [+51, -3] GO said he didn't do it so please tone down the hate ㅋㅋㅋ;; GO wouldn't be stupid enough to introduce someone like Jooyeon to So Ganji

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2013 03:27 PM | Show all posts
So Ji Sub and Jooyeon's reps deny going on an American trip together

Article: So Ji Sub denies going on a trip to America with Jooyeon

Source: Newsen via Nate

Reps: "So Ji Sub did indeed go to America but not with Jooyeon. He went for a short while on business, but not together." Jooyeon's reps: "They did not go together. Jooyeon went with her family."

1. [+654, -8] Reply Dispatch

2. [+557, -74] Well, So Ganji is single and at the right age for dating and such. Whoever his girlfriend is, I'm sure he'll be able to take care of her... but on a personal note as his fan, I hope that he doesn't matter a woman with no skill of her own other than a pretty face. I hope he meets someone at his own level.

3. [+284, -13] From the car pictures to this... if she's an idol, she should have an image to upkeep but seeing as how Jooyeon went around saying she went on vacation with her boyfriend, it's obvious she wanted to show off... But then again, I would want to as well if my boyfriend was So Ji Sub

4. [+51, -7] Not a Ji Sub fan but I want him to date another woman... That dating rumor with Han Ji Min seemed okay.

5. [+46, -6] Assi, it must be real ㅜㅜ

6. [+38, -10] First of all, I'm sorry to Jooyeon-ssi.. I don't know who you are or what you do but as a So Ji Sub fan, I really don't want you dating him. I'm really sorry, Jooyeon-ssi.

7. [+37, -3] I think the rumors are true... a bit disappointed in So Ji Sub... He should be more truthful with himself.

8. [+32, -3] Jooyeon, you're really desperate for a scandal, yeah?

9. [+32, -2] Even if they really are dating, read the comments that came up right when the rumors started spreading... It's understandable that the company is denying it no matter what.

10. [+31, -2] At least meet someone on the level of Han Ji Min!!!!!!!!!! But good riddance. Now I don't feel anything for So Ji Sub, just like how Kim Tae Hee doesn't seem that amazing after she started dating Rain ㅋㅋ

11. [+31, -11] That report on 'One Night in TV Entertainment' seemed like they really were dating.. I'm so disappointed in him... at least date a non-celebrity... Now I view him in a different image.

12. [+28, -22] There are no levels in human relationships... I don't recall Korea having a caste system. Is So Ji Sub upper class and Jooyeon a slave? Don't forget that So Ji Sub once had a time where he was unknown. Netizens are so scary.

13. [+27, -7] If they really are dating... I'm gravely disappointed in him.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2014 10:59 AM | Show all posts

Aku sejak 2 menjak duk gile dengar so ji sub nyanyi..
jadi aku nk share beberapa lagu dia yg ada kt youtube..

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2014 11:01 AM | Show all posts
dia nyanyi lagu snowflower OST MISA

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2014 12:22 PM | Show all posts

best MV la..hensem betul so ji sub kat sini...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2014 02:10 PM | Show all posts
Aku mmg sentiasa suka So Ji Sub sbg G

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-5-2014 05:53 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
So ji sub nyer thread aku x perasaan

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2014 05:54 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
@ismaha n @makdik aku baru jumpa rumah ni

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2014 06:13 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
intan_smsb posted on 13-5-2014 05:54 PM
@ismaha n @makdik aku baru jumpa rumah ni

Apadaaaa...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2014 07:38 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ismaha posted on 13-5-2014 06:13 PM
Apadaaaa...

Tahun 2005 kan benang ni

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

17-9-2024 07:29 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038992 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.