CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: jaeden85

Telenovela She– Wolf di TV3 23 Mac Isnin hingga Khamis jam 3.00petang

[Copy link]
Post time 9-1-2009 09:31 AM | Show all posts
Luis Manzano talks about his Macau vacation with Angel Locsin and Gov. Vilma Santos
by Ador Saluta | January 07, 2009    9:17 AM

Noong New Year dumating sina Luis Manzano at Angel Locsin from their Macau trip. Kaya lang, bago mag-isip ng kung-anu-ano ang mga tao diyan, gustong i-clarify ni Luis na kasama din sa trip ang daddy ni Angel, at si Gov. Vilma Santos-Recto din ay with her family. Sila (mahal sa buhay) ang kanilang mga naka-date sa kanilang holiday sa Macau, China. Sabi ni Luis, matagal na raw itong balak ng kaniyang mommy ngunit nito nga lang December 27 umalis ang tropa for Macau. "Magkakasama kami nila mommy. Sabay-sabay kaming umalis noong 27th," say ni Luis, contrary sa reports na sila lang ni Angel ang naunang bumiyahe.

Ang initial plan daw ay hahabol sila ni Angel with her dad. "'Yon ang initial plan, pero umalis kami lahat ng sabay-sabay noong 27th(December). Nauna lang kaming umuwi ni Angel sa mommy ko, pag-uwi sa Pilipinas. New Year andito na kami. Nakauwi na kaming lahat, kasama niya (Angel) pamilya niya at kasama ko naman barkada ko. " Paglilinaw pa ng binatang TV host-actor sa ABS-CBN.com.

Last Christmas 2008, ang gift ni Luis kay Angel ay isang mamahaling camera."Pang-professional camera. Siguro, gusto niyang masubukan angphotography or mag-experiment," masayang balita ng binata. In return,mas touched daw siya sa gift ni Angel for him. "Sapatos, LV(Louis Vuitton). May cash pa, ha?" sabay tawa nito. Hindi ba't maykasabihan na kapag niregaluhan ng sapatos ang boyfriend (or vice versa)ito'y masama? Bakit daw 'yon ang naisip na gift ni Angel kay Luis?

"Kasi, noong nag-ASAP sa Guam dati, nag-ikot-ikot kami. Meron akong nakitang pair (of shoes) na gustokong bilhin, ang kaso, walang ka-size-size ko talaga. Tinanong ko na sa buong Guam, wala talaga." patawa-tawang kuwento ni Luis. "Finally, nakakita siya(Angel) no'ng nasa States siya (New York).At, 'yung nakita niya, mas maganda pa!" pagmamalaki pa ni Luis."Kumbaga, same style na may additional, limited edition pa." Wala raw pagsidlan ang kaniyang saya no'ng ibigay sa kaniya ang LV shoes from his lady love. "Definitely, kasi no'ng ibigay niya sa akin,may sakit ako noon. Tapos (no'ng iniabot ni Angel ang gift) ang sabi niya pag-abot sa akin, siguradong mapapangiti ka. Ay, no'ng makita ko, ngiting-ngiti talaga ako," obvious ang saya ni Luis sa kaniyang kuwento.

Ano naman ang regalo ni Angel kay Gov. Vi? "Earrings ang bigay niya sa mommy." Ayaw daw ni Luis na magsalita pa kung ano ang halaga ng hikaw na may diamanteng kumikislap hula nami'y isa itong napakahalagang regalo sa isang mahal sa buhay.

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 9-1-2009 09:38 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-1-2009 10:28 AM | Show all posts
Why Angel shed tears
By Bayani San Diego Jr.
Philippine Daily Inquirer
First Posted 19:59:00 01/15/2009

MANILA, Philippines—On last Sunday’s “ASAP,” Angel Locsin cried ratherprofusely while promoting her latest film, “Love Me Again: Land DownUnder,” with Piolo Pascual.

Could there be trouble between her and real-life love Luis Manzano?

On “The Buzz” that same afternoon, Angel declined to elaborate, cryptically stating, “You can’t have it all.”

“All she let on was that it’s a personal problem,” Angel’s manager, Becky Aguila, said.

Has Angel’s steamy love scene with Piolo become a source of discord between the actress and Luis?

“He knows about it, but I didn’t ask permission for it,” she told“Buzz” host Boy Abunda. “I don’t want to be in a relationship if youhave to worry about your every move.”

Angel said they make it a point to give each other space. “I am proudof his achievements. I wouldn’t hinder his growth. We support eachother.”

Abunda found Angel’s statements puzzling because, in his interview withher “just a week ago, she said she’s 100 percent happy about her lovelife and career.”

At the press gathering two days earlier for the same movie, Angellooked and sounded upbeat, gabbing candidly about Luis and their recenttrip to Macau with his mom Gov. Vilma Santos and stepfather Ralph Recto.

In an article by Ricky Lo on the Philippine Star, he was able to askGov. Vilma Santos regarding the status of the relationship between Luisand Angel.

Here’s Vilma’s texted reply: They are not talking to me yet. Waitingdin ako. Don’t want to ask until they tell me kasi it might appear thatI am meddling. I asked Luis if he’s okay at ang sagot lang niya ay“Yup.” Ayoko na muna mag-follow up. Waiting din ako.

According to Ricky Lo’s reliable source, Angel and Luis did have aquarrel which started small and became bigger, although not yet soserious that it can’t be ironed out. The column’s DPA said “There’s athird party involved” but he refused to reveal who between the loversare guilty and if the third party is a guy or a girl.

ASAP 09: Angel cried while singing with Piolo.. and everyone want to know why
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E48QFzM0W0s

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2009 02:50 PM | Show all posts

Reply #82 kapamilyaako23's post

kapa what is going on actually?

Use magic Report

Post time 18-1-2009 08:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by marissa_jc at 16-1-2009 02:50 PM
kapa what is going on actually?

Luis finally spoke about that yesterday at Entertainmet Live. He said that like any other, their going through tough times but assured that they're stronger than ever. Hopefully, they'll stay together. They are just one of the few couples that likes to stay away from the public eye. They rather want a low profile relationship.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-1-2009 09:08 AM | Show all posts
Entertainment Live - Luis Answers about Angel ( starts 2:22)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsh0dBPK9sY

Use magic Report

Post time 18-1-2009 02:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kapamilyaako23 at 18/1/09 08:56 AM

Luis finally spoke about that yesterday at Entertainmet Live. He said that like any other, their going through tough times but assured that they're stronger than ever. Hopefully, they'll stay ...

Hopefully hopefully

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-1-2009 11:43 PM | Show all posts
Angel Locsin will keep precious relationship with Luis Manzano private
Nerisa Almo Thursday, January 22, 2009 08:44 AM

Angel Locsin feels happy that she and boyfriend Luis Manzano have already fixed their "little misunderstanding."

She did not deny that there was really a small problem, but they bothmanaged to talk it over. Angel said, "May mga ilang days na hindi kamimasyadong nag-uusap. Gumagawa naman kami ng way para siyempre ayusinang mga bagay-bagay."

In the Breakthrough Event of AVON yesterday (click here to see video ofAngel in the Avon presscon ), January 21, at The Peninsula Hotel Manilain Makati City, the young actress related how she felt after theyreconciled.

"Masaya," said Angel. "Sobrang saya na finally naayos na ang lahat and wala na akong iisipin na ikalulungkot or kung anuman."

She added, "Siyempre ang hirap din, pinapalabas siyempre 'yong movie[Love Me Again with Piolo Pascual], 'tapos may iniisip kang iba, di ba?Pero ngayon, masaya na. At least okay na, di ba?"

HOUSE & LOT. The former Lobo actress was so happy that she was ableto crack a joke about the rumored house and lot given by the allegedthird party on their relationship.

In the interview, she quipped, "Wala pong third party. Wala pong mgaganun. At saka ini-invite namin kayo sa housewarming party 'cause maybago akong bahay sa White Plains."

She and Luis intended not to talk about the issue anymore. Yet theyfelt that they had to clarify things especially for people who havesupported their relationship.

"Nagugulat na rin ako minsan," Angel said. "Kaya sumagot na rin kamikasi maraming haka-haka na baka kaya nga malungkot, kaya sobrang hindisila nag-uusap ngayon dahil may third party, dahil may mayaman nabusinessman na nagbigay ng bahay sa White Plains o kaya sa Corinthianskay Angel. Ito siguro, parang time na siguro na sagutin at imbitahankayong lahat na malapit na ang housewarming namin!"

She clarified that this issue did not come out to promote her currentmovie Love Me Again (Land Down Under). Such speculation was preciselywhy she and Luis kept silent about the rumored breakup.

She explained, "Baka isipin kasi it's promo. So, ina-avoid din naminang topic na 'to, kasi ayaw kong isipin na pino-promo namin itongginagawa namin para sa pelikula."

What was their first reaction when the issue first came out?
"Actually, natatawa kami," answered Angel. "Kami nga ni Luis, magkasamakami, biglang paglipat namin ng channel, parang pinagdedebatehan ng mgatao kung ano'ng nangyayari, kung bakit sila naghiwalay, ganyan. Parangmas marami pa silang naiisip kaysa sa atin. Natatawa lang kami atmaraming taong concerned. At nagpapasalamat na rin kami na concernednga sila sa amin."

The 23-year-old actress added, "Nakakatawa lang na may mga ganito.Dalawa lang 'yan, e, concern ang tao at madaming iniisip or walang langmagawa. So, doon na lang ako sa concerned sila at marami silang time namag-isip ng mga bagay-bagay."

Although their personal issue has come out in public, Angel said shewould still maintain the privacy of her relationship with Luis as longas she can.

"Well, kami naman kasi, kung ano ang kaya naming itago sa pribadongbuhay namin, itatago namin kasi 'yon na lang ang nakikitang konti forus. And sa amin kasi 'yon, e, so sobrang tine-treasure ko. Ako, hindiko kusang ise-share siya kung hindi kinakailangan."

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2009 11:48 PM | Show all posts
Luis Manzano on Angel Locsin: ‘The thought of losing her definitely scares me’
by Rachelle Siazon | January 21, 2009    7:00 PM |

After keeping mum about his supposed breakup with Angel Locsin, Entertainment Live host Luis Manzano finally opened up about how they were able to work things out. “Let’s put it this way, nagkaroon kami ng napakaliit na problema, naayos na namin. And kung paano kami dati, it’s safe to say na we’re stronger than ever. Just like anything, minsan may napagdadaanan ang dalawang tao. Pero definitely no questions asked, naayos na namin. Walang cool off na nangyari. Sabihin na nating nagkatampuhan kayo na naayos naminin what, three days, two days,” he explained in an interview during Avon’s media launch of their newest product endorsers at the Manila Peninsula.

Apparently, it was Luis who made the first move to patch things up with Angel. “Ako of course. But then 50-50. Just like anything, kung may problema you need efforts from both sides,” he told ABS-CBN.com. “Pumunta ako sa bahay [niya], tapos, basta… Don’t get me wrong. Hindi naman sa nagmamalinis, [pero] kung ano ma’ng naging issue naming dalawa, walang pwedeng ipinpoint na may kasalanan. It was completely an issue between us talaga. Wala siyang nagawang kasalanan, wala akong naano... Kumbaga nagkaroon lang ng konting issue. And there's no forgive part eh, kasi wala naman talagang nangyari na [dapat ihingi ng forgiveness]. Sana nga po makausap namin yung reliable sources [who jumped to conclusions about the issue] kasi parang mas kilala pa nila kami ni Angel kaysa sarili namin,” he maintained.

Bu the was also honest enough to admit that he couldn’t bear to prolong being at odds with the girl he loves with all his heart. “Alam ninyo tatlong araw ako’ng hindi naligo at umiyak ng tuloy-tuloy. But seriously, she’s a very, very big part of my life and the thought of losing her definitely scares me any minute of the day. So the fact na nagkaka-distance kayong dalawa, that would be enough to get you thinking and make you realize and reassess certain priorities. And yes, nangyari right after our vacation in Macau, so kumbaga yun lang yun,” he said in earnest. Did he miss her during their “tampuhan?” “Definitely. Hindi naman pwedeng questionin yun. Kaya katakot-takot na 30 to 40 missed calls ang inabot niya sa akin,” Luis grinned

As it happened, a lot of people were really worried when Angel suddenly removed her “in a relationship” status from a renowned social networking site. But Luis was quick to clarify that he knew all about it and even lightly admonished Angel because it only strengthened the rumors about their supposed split-up. “Nakakatouch na may concern sila dun sa kung ano ma’ng meron kami. Napapasmile kami dun sa mga sinasabi nila na, ‘Hindi totoo yan’ ‘Ang cute ninyong tignan, sana hindi totoo.’ So nakakatouch. Magkasama kami nun, magkatabi kami nung [gumawa ako ng bagong status niya assuring everyone that we are okay]. Sabi ko sa kanya, ‘yan tuloy kung anu-anong iniisip ng tao. Nagsisimula na naman yung ibang speculation ng tao. But they completely understand and I thank them for their concern,” he remarked.

Luis further shared that even though his mom, Batangas Governor Vilma Santos, has never interfered with his private life, she has always been there for him and Angel. “It goes to show kung paano nila nirerespeto yung privacy ko and ni Angel. Pero hindi sila (referring to his dad Edu Manzano and Vilma) nagkulang, especially si Mommy, sa pagchecheck kung kamusta na kaming dalawa. At kahit si Angel alam niya yun, na kahit yung mga texts sa akin ni mommy finoforward ko pa sa kanya. Tapos nagtext din si mommy sa kanya. Ganoon ka-concerned si mommy sa aming dalawa ni Angel.”

Lessons learned

But if there is anything that he learned from their disagreement, it was the importance of keeping the communication lines open between them. “Siguro it boils down to two words: better communication. Yun lang siguro,” he stated.

In addition to that, he also commented about Angel’s statement on The Buzz that she really couldn’t have everything in life. You know, if may tao na nabuhay na walang problema, ‘di ba, life wouldn’t be worth living kung walang problema. Tama naman yung sinabi niya na hindi naman lahat pwede mong makuha ng sabay sabay. Kahit gaano ka kasuccessful sa buhay, sa pagibig, and sa career, meron at meron ka’ng pagdadaanan. But that doesn’t mean na it’s not worth living anymore,” he stressed.

After what they have both gone through, is there anything that he should do to keep Angel completely happy? “Kagaya ng sinabi ko sa E Live last Saturday, ang highest rating Saturday show, sinabi ko nga na you know, may pinagdaanan kami, we admit that, [but] we’re back stronger than ever. Hindi mo naman napaplano yung mga [‘di pagkakaunawaan] eh. Nangyayari lang talaga,” he concluded.

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 23-1-2009 11:52 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-1-2009 12:01 AM | Show all posts
AVON PRESS LAUNCH w/ their celebrity endorsers Angel Locsin, Luis Manzano & Nikki Gil

credits to Luckygels

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2009 12:14 AM | Show all posts
PIOLO AND ANGEL: Mall tour for Land Down Under

Credits to star cinema

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 24-1-2009 12:15 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2009 12:17 AM | Show all posts

credits to  star cinema

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2009 12:26 AM | Show all posts
Piolo And Angel in Darwin, Australia

credits to star cinema

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2009 11:08 AM | Show all posts

Reply #88 kapamilyaako23's post

happy to hear that luis and angel were able to work things out between them.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2009 12:18 PM | Show all posts
Angel Locsin says she is now doing well
abs-cbnNEWS.com | 01/31/2009 4:49 PM

Actress Angel Locsin on Saturday said she has yet to regain her strength after she got infected with dengue last week.

揌appy ako na binigyan ako [ng doctor] ng chance na mag-rest dito sa bahay. Nami-miss ko 憏ong aso [ko]. Mas nanghihina ako sa hospital卥apag nagbabago surroundings [ko] nahihilo pa din ako pero ok [na] ako,

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2009 12:20 PM | Show all posts
Angel's dengue encounter
Wednesday, January 28, 2009

LUIS Manzano has been teased for not only the Flash Bomba superhero butalso being the "superhero" of Angel Locsin when the actress wasafflicted by dengue just recently.

It was perfect question for Luis to be asked during the pressconference of his upcoming TV series, if he feels being a truesuperhero to Angel at the time she needed help.

"Not really. I was just the one who really arranged for everything sheneeded for her confinement... When I know she wasn't feeling well andAngel is sometimes a hard-headed girl so I left her with no choice butto be confined," Luis shared.

He said he was at his taping when he found out that Angel was sufferingfrom fever. "I was doing my usual routine. I was at the taping when shetold me that she has a fever. I thought it was just a regular fever butwhen I knew that her fever was reaching 40 and 39.9 and she was gettingdehydrated so that was when I decided to give her no choice, 'I'mtaking you to the hospital'."

Luis had settled all the services Angel needed when the young actressarrived at St. Luke's Hospital last Thursday evening. Luis was the onewho reserved for Angel's room and was at the actress's side allthroughout her recovery.

"I told her that all she needs to do is to go to St. Lukes. When shewas confined, I was with her as soon as I finished work. I was thereuntil midnight but of course with her family also," he said.

Angel is now recovering, according to Luis. "She is okay now. She wasdischarged from the hospital but she still needs one more week to fullyrecover."

Asked in jest if he was also the one who settled Angel's hospitalbills, Luis answered back in fun, "Asked the one who built a house forher in Corinthian."

"We just laughed off all the rumors about her. There was abortion rumorand the one who wants to give her a house...everything has been thrownat her and she remains on top and it goes to show that people knows thetruth and they love Angel," he explained.

Reconciliation

Luis said he completely settled his disagreement with Angel. "We areperfectly okay. Actually what happened was we had a disagreementSaturday night. Then Sunday she cried in ASAP. But then on Wednesday orThursday I think we reconciled. We just had to have a good and decentconversation."

Luis, however, is still tight-lipped about the cause of theirmisunderstanding. He said he preferred not to divulge it to avoidanother media fiasco.

"We could fix problems easier if we keep things to ourselves. We twosettle it without any other parties involve," he said. "Maybe it issafe to say that I was in bad mood that time or I woke up in the wrongside of the bed. Bad mood plus disagreement and then that's it."

Luis also pressed that there was no third party involved in theirquarrel. He added that he has no bad blood with Piolo Pascual and neverhe felt jealous with Piolo in the movie "Love Me Again."

"Definitely there was no third party. They were saying I was jealouswith PJ (Piolo's nickname) I was never jealous with him. Nananahimik siPiolo nadamay ng hindi oras." (Jill Beltran/Sunnex)

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2009 12:43 PM | Show all posts
\

credits to piper_19 and gelo

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-2-2009 12:45 PM | Show all posts

credits to ate terry and gelo

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2009 05:41 PM | Show all posts

Reply #97 kapamilyaako23's post

quite a good magazine cover.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2009 01:39 PM | Show all posts
NOW IT CAN BE TOLD:

Only You (korean adaptation)
Starring: Angel Locsin, Sam Milby & Diether Ocampo

written by: Henry king ( Sana'y Wala ng Wakas, Sa Piling Mo, Kahit Isang Saglit)

c/o henry king

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 20-2-2009 01:50 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2009 01:48 PM | Show all posts

credits to henry king

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 20-2-2009 01:54 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 02:24 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049037 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.