Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: whitedove

LDH Family (Boys): EXILE,3daimeJSoulBrothers,THESECOND,GENERATIONS

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 18-7-2012 05:53 PM | Show all posts
EXILE wraps up their dome tour in Sapporo

On July 1st, EXILE wrapped up their dome tour, ‘EXILE TRIBE LIVE TOUR 2012‘, at Sapporo Dome in Hokkaido.

This tour was an entertainment show with the concept “tower of wish”, where the artists of EXILE TRIBE embodied their dreams and possibilities. A total of 10 groups (303 performers) held 17 shows in 6 cities with a total audience of 730,000 people.

Over 40,000 fans gathered at Sapporo Dome on the final night, where the members of EXILE sang their new song, “Ano Sora no Hoshi no You ni…“. ATSUSHI expressed, “I’m very sad, I don’t want it to end. But, the performers did our best that if we died tomorrow, we wouldn’t regret it.”

The concert featured a debut performance from a new band called ACE OF SPADES. This 4-member band is comprised of GLAY’s guitarist HISASHI and EXILE’s vocalist TAKAHIRO. GLAY and EXILE previously collaborated back in 2005, when they formed the unit GLAY×EXILE for “SCREAM“. They performed 3 tracks off of their debut single, “WILD TRIBE“, which will be released on August 22nd.

It has been already announced that EXILE will be releasing their new single “BOW & ARROWS” on July 25th. After energetically performing song ”I Wish For You“, ATSUSHI captivated the crowd with his solo songs. He also invited m-flo’s VERBAL on stage and did a duet of their collaboration song, “Change My Mind“. Then when ATUSHI sang with piano, he muttered ”I don’t want it to end…” with tears glistening in his eyes.

During the encore, they announced on a large screen that “24karats TRIBE OF GOLD” which is song of EXILE TRIBE (EXILE & Sandaime J Soul Brothers), will be a theme song for the upcoming Fuji TV drama, ‘GTO‘. Leader HIRO declared, “We don’t want to forget our original intentions of performing to make everyone happy. Please look forward to our evolution.”

This concert was broadcast live in 171 theaters across Japan, as well as theaters around Hong Kong, Taiwan, and South Korea. It was also streamed live on ‘UStream‘, where KENICHI called out in Mandarin Chinese, “People of Asia, we may be far away, but we hope that EXILE’s hearts will reach you.”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/07 ... me-tour-in-sapporo/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-7-2012 03:49 PM | Show all posts
EXILE - BOW & ARROWS

SINI

Use magic Report

Post time 31-8-2012 08:34 PM | Show all posts
[Single] EXILE TRIBE - 24karats TRIBE OF GOLD

SINI

Use magic Report

Post time 31-8-2012 08:36 PM | Show all posts
[Single] ACE OF SPADES - WILD TRIBE

SINI

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-9-2012 12:39 AM | Show all posts
EXILE ATSUSHI to hold solo lives across Japan

It’s been revealed that EXILE ATSUSHI will be holding his solo live, ‘EXILE ATSUSHI PREMIUM LIVE‘, in 6 locations across Japan starting in October.

While leading EXILE as the vocalist, ATSUSHI has also been active with his solo career. For his 3rd ‘EXILE ATSUSHI PREMIUM LIVE’, ATSUSHI will travel to Gifu, Siga, Miyazaki, Ehime, Hokkaido, and Tokyo.

Tickets will go on sale to the general public starting September 29th at 10:00 am.

Check out the concert dates below!

===

<EXILE ATSUSHI PREMIUM LIVE>

Wednesday, October 17th – Toki Bunka Plaza Sun Hall (Gifu)
Friday, October 19th – Biwako Hall Center for the Performing Arts (Siga)
Monday, October 22nd – Miyazaki Shimin Bunka Hall (Miyazaki)
Wednesday, October 24th – Matsuyama Shimin Kaikan (Ehime)
Monday, October 29th – Asahikawa Shimin Bunka Kaikan Dai Hall (Hokkaido)
Monday, November 5th – Tokyo International Forum Hall A (Tokyo)
Tuesday, November 6th – Tokyo International Forum Hall A (Tokyo)

http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/08 ... lives-across-japan/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-9-2012 11:26 PM | Show all posts
“THE SECOND from EXILE” to sing the theme song to upcoming movie “Aku no Kyoten”

It’s been announced that THE SECOND from EXILE will be providing the theme song for the movie “Aku no Kyoten”, which stars Ito Hideaki as a psychopathic high school teacher who brutally murders his students. The song is titled “THINK O ‘BUT IT!?” and will be the debut song for the group.

THE SECOND from EXILE was formed in July of this year and is made up of 5 members from EXILE, namely performers KENCHI, KEIJI, TETSUYA, and vocalists NESMITH and SHOKICHI.

The producer of the movie was at first in doubt about choosing a theme song, expressing, “I was uneasy about the necessity to tie ourselves to a theme song that will essentially be closing the movie.” He elaborated on the process, “In the end, I gave in to my urge and approached HIRO-san, who’s managing a group that’s supporting the people of Japan with songs of love.” Regarding the song, the producer gave his stamp of approval, commenting, “Even as a theme song, the song was able to add to the story from a new angle.”

KENCHI expressed his happiness by remarking, “I’m glad to present a song that pleases director Miike Takashi, Ito Hideaki-san, and the cast and staff members.” The rest of the group echoed his feelings.

As announced previously, the movie is based on the novel “Aku no Kyoten” written by Kishi Yusuke, who is responsible for works like “Kuroi Ie” and the original novel for the Fuji TV drama series “Kagi no Kakatta Heya”. The movie will be directed by genius director Miike Takashi and stars Ito Hideaki. Nikaido Fumi, Sometani Shota and Hayashi Kento will be acting as his student victims, while Yamada Takayuki and Fukikoshi Mitsuru will be playing the role of his fellow teachers. The movie opens on November 10th.

Source:

http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/09 ... ovie-aku-no-kyoten/

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 1-10-2012 11:59 PM | Show all posts
Ueto Aya and HIRO are officially married

On September 14th, actress Ueto Aya is celebrating her 27th birthday, but that almost fades into the background thanks to the announcement she made on the occasion. All the rumors about her and EXILE’s HIRO (43) have finally come to an end as they announced they have registered their marriage on the 14th.

They have yet to work out their plans and the date for their upcoming wedding reception, but there won’t be an official press conference or anything like that later today.

Ueto posted a handwritten note on her website thanking her fans for always supporting her and announcing her marriage. She seems to be very delighted to finally make the announcement, although she would have preferred to tell all her fans in person rather than releasing an open handwritten letter.

She wrote, “I cannot even express how grateful I am towards all of you for supporting me even through all the tough times. From the bottom of my heart, thank you… I’ll continue to work hard in order to live up to all the love I’m receiving and send more love to all of you.” She continued, “Is it ok that I, not just as Ueto Aya but as a woman, can experience happiness? I wouldn’t be happier if all of you could understand this and continue to cheer for me.”

HIRO also thanked his fans and explained that he wasn’t able to tell them sooner due to various reasons. He also seems to be very happy to finally let the cat out of the bag, writing, “I’ve always been running towards my dream with everything I’ve got and just like that I’ve already become 43 years old.”

He explained that turning 40 was a big turning point in his life, and he realized that, although EXILE, LDH, and his work are still important to him, he has to start thinking more about himself as a man. He has always been trying his best by himself and if it wasn’t for the smiling faces of his fans, he wouldn’t have been able to come this far. Of course, he will continue to work hard as a member of EXILE and EXILE TRIBE.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/09 ... officially-married/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-10-2012 12:21 AM | Show all posts
New vocal and dance group GENERATIONS to debut in November

New 7 member vocal and dance group, GENERATIONS, will be having their major debut on November 21st with their first single “BRAVE IT OUT”. GENERATIONS belongs to LDH, the same company as EXILE.

Member Shirahama Alan (19) will be starring in the late-night drama “Sugarless The Other Dreams” which will start on October 3rd and the group’s single will be the theme song. Shirahama said, “All of our dreams have come true with this major debut so we’re very happy.” EXILE’s leader HIRO gave his seal of approval, “Please look forward to GENERATIONS!!”

The group has seven members: Shirahama Alan from Ehime, Katayose Ryota (17) and Nakatsuka Yuta (19) from Osaka, Kazuhara Ryuto (19) from Hyogo, Komori Hayato (17) from Mie, Sano Reo (16) from Tokyo, and Sekiguchi Mandy (21) from New Jersey. The group has been training hard for about two years by performing on the street throughout the country and those who stuck it out to the end have become official members.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/09 ... -debut-in-november/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-11-2012 11:13 PM | Show all posts
Sandaime J Soul Brothers to release a new album in January

Sandaime J Soul Brothers has announced that they will be releasing their new album, “MIRACLE“, on January 1st, 2013!

The group just wrapped up their 5-day concert at Nippon Budokan on October 31st, which was a part of their nationwide arena tour, ‘Sandaime J Soul Brothers LIVE TOUR 2012 ~ZERO~‘. Their upcoming 3rd album will contain their previously released singles “Go my way“, “0 ~ZERO~“, and “Powder Snow ~Eien ni Owaranai Fuyu~“, along with new songs such as “LOOK @ US NOW!“.

“MIRACLE” will be available in 3 different types: CD+DVD+LIVE DVD, CD+DVD, and CD-Only. The DVDs will feature about 30 minutes worth of footage including videos of “Go my way”, “Hanabi“, and “Powder Snow ~Eien ni Owaranai Fuyu~”. Additionally, the LIVE DVD will come with 120 minutes of ‘Sandaime J Soul Brothers LIVE TOUR 2012 ~ZERO~’.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/11 ... w-album-in-january/

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2012 08:03 AM | Show all posts
nesmith die baca every comment kt the second punye official fb. lepas nie nk g troll kat sane pulak....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-12-2012 12:17 AM | Show all posts
EXILE’s latest album tops the Oricon weekly chart 2 weeks in a row

Popular group EXILE’s latest best-of album, “EXILE BEST HITS -LOVE SIDE/SOUL SIDE-” (released on December 5th), has taken the number 1 spot in Oricon’s album chart for the week of December 24th, making this its 2nd consecutive week to top the chart.

Following “Negai no Tou” (March 2011) and “EXILE JAPAN / Solo” (January 2012), this is EXILE’s 3rd album to top the charts 2 week in a row. In their 2nd week, “EXILE BEST HITS -LOVE SIDE/SOUL SIDE-” sold 98,000 copies, reaching a total of 480,000 copies sold.

Also, EXILE has topped the first ranking of 2013, extending their record of most consecutive years with a number 1 album for both male artist and group to 11 years.

“EXILE BEST HITS~” comes with 2 discs: “LOVE SIDE” with love ballads and “SOUL SIDE” with uptempo numbers. It includes 29 hit songs from their debut in 2001 to 2011.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/12 ... t-2-weeks-in-a-row/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-12-2012 07:17 PM | Show all posts
GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE to release their 2nd single “ANIMAL”

7-member dance & vocal unit GENERATIONS who made their debut with “BRAVE IT OUT” back in November, will be releasing their 2nd single titled “ANIMAL” on January 30th.

“ANIMAL” has already been chosen as the ending theme song for “Onegai! Ranking” for the month of January.

The single will be released with 3 editions; “CD+DVD”, “CD”, and “One-coin CD.”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/12 ... -2nd-single-animal/

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2013 02:56 PM | Show all posts

jom-jom pegi!!

<EXILE LIVE TOUR 2013“EXILE PRIDE”>

Tuesday, April 16th – Kyocera Dome Osaka (Osaka)
Wednesday, April 17th – Kyocera Dome Osaka (Osaka)
Saturday, April 27th – Tokyo Dome (Tokyo)
Sunday, April 28th – Tokyo Dome (Tokyo)
Tuesday, April 30th – Tokyo Dome (Tokyo)
Wednesday, May 1st – Tokyo Dome (Tokyo)
Thursday, May 16th – Kyocera Dome Osaka (Osaka)
Friday, May 17th – Kyocera Dome Osaka (Osaka)
Wednesday, May 22nd – Tokyo Dome (Tokyo)
Thursday, May 23rd – Tokyo Dome (Tokyo)
Friday, June 14th – Nagoya Dome (Aichi)
Saturday, June 15th – Nagoya Dome (Aichi)
Sunday, June 16th – Nagoya Dome (Aichi)
Saturday, June 22nd – Sapporo Dome (Hokkaido)
Sunday, June 23rd – Sapporo Dome (Hokkaido)
Saturday, June 29th – Fukuoka Yahoo! JAPAN Dome (Fukuoka)
Sunday, June 30th – Fukuoka Yahoo! JAPAN Dome (Fukuoka)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2013 12:27 AM | Show all posts
EXILE to release new single, “EXILE PRIDE ~Konna Sekai wo Aisuru Tame~”

It has been revealed that EXILE will be releasing a new single titled “EXILE PRIDE ~Konna Sekai wo Aisuru Tame~“, on April 3rd.

This will mark the group’s first single since releasing “BOW & ARROWS” back in July of last year. The title track will serve as the theme song for their upcoming nationwide dome tour 「EXILE LIVE TOUR 2013“EXILE PRIDE”」which will kick off in April.

The single will be released in both CD+DVD and CD-Only versions. The DVD will contain a video clip and the CD-Only will come with an instrumental version of the title track.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... kai-wo-aisuru-tame/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-2-2013 09:40 PM | Show all posts
EXILE’s KEIJI to star in late night drama ‘Monsieur!!’

KEIJI, the performer from popular dance vocal group EXILE will star in a late night drama on CBC/TBS titled “Monsieur!!“. This program will begin airing in April.

Though he has been expanding his activities as an actor through his appearance on several dramas, a movie, and stage plays, this will mark his first leading role for a drama series airing on a terrestrial broadcasting station.

This will be a comedy drama with the story revolving around a restaurant that is in financial crisis. In the drama, KEIJI will play as a genius chef who changes the customers’ lives and the restaurant itself, with his cooking. In a real life, KEIJI actually has a cooking license, and also has his own cooking serialization through the magazine “Monthly EXILE.” About his character in the drama, KEIJI said, “He is, in a word, a dynamic man. There are some parts which resemble myself, as he is honest, but clumsy and a bit careless.” Reportedly, KEIJI participated in giving his own ideas for the menu that will be introduced in the drama. He said, “I get nervous on the scenes I use a kitchen knife. It is especially difficult to slice things while I speak the lines.”

KEIJI also said, “Although I feel nervous and pressured, I will work hard to make the most of my acting ability by providing my experiences through stage plays and dramas. Since the drama has a comedic element, I hope the viewers can see a new side of me.”

Other cast members include Machida Keita (Gekidan EXILE), Sakata Rikako, Harukawa Kyosuke (Gekidan EXILE), Isomura Yosuke (Gekidan EXILE), and Anan Kenji.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... ght-drama-monsieur/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2013 12:36 AM | Show all posts
EXILE’s ATSUSHI and pianist Tsujii Nobuyuki team up to release a single

EXILE’s ATSUSHI and blind pianist Tsujii Nobuyuki will be teaming up to release the single “Soredemo, Ikiteyuku” on May 1st.

Originally, the song was the tune Tsujii played without preparation during the encore for his piano recital held in Boulder, Colorado on March 31st 2011. He expressed his thoughts toward the victims of the 2011 Tohoku earthquake with the tune, and ever since then, he has been playing the melody as the encore for his recitals.

Reportedly, when Tsujii heard ATSUSHI singing “Furusato” last fall, he thought, “His gentle singing voice and singing ability suit well with this melody.” He then offered ATSUSHI to write lyrics and sing to it, and ATSUSHI readily agreed to his request. The first half of the lyrics has the theme of reminiscence, while the last half has the theme of hope.

ATSUSHI commented, “Since it’s the music Tsujii-kun made while thinking about the victims, I wanted to write the lyrics and sing to it just like I’m representing his thoughts. I will do my best to sing the song to soothe the souls of people.”

“Soredemo, Ikiteyuku” will be released under the name “EXILE ATSUSHI & Tsujii Nobuyuki.”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... o-release-a-single/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-3-2013 12:40 AM | Show all posts
Sandaime J Soul Brothers to release a new single in April

It’s been revealed that Sandaime J Soul Brothers‘ new single, “SPARK“, will be released on April 24.

The title track serves as the CM song for Samantha Tiara / SAMANTHA SILVA which started airing on March 6. The CM stars Ebihara Yuri, Yamamoto Mizuki, Tsuchiya Hazuki, and Itano Tomomi (AKB48). The single will be released in both CD+DVD and CD-Only versions.

Additionally, Sandaime J Soul Brothers’ live DVD and Blu-ray, ‘Sandaime J Soul Brothers LIVE TOUR 2012: 0~ZERO~‘, will go sale on March 13. This will feature footage from the group’s first one-man tour, and it will also contain a clip of “24karats TRIBE OF GOLD” which was performed together with the members of EXILE. DISC 2 also comes with a 85-minute tour documentary.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... ew-single-in-april/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-4-2013 10:20 PM | Show all posts
EXILE to sing theme song for Yonekura Ryoko’s upcoming drama

EXILE’s new song, “Flower Song” (release date undecided), has been picked up as the theme song for Yonekura Ryoko’s upcoming drama, ‘35-sai no Koukousei‘, which starts on April 13th.

In the drama, Yonekura will play a 35-year-old woman who enters a high school where she has to face the problems of present-day high school students.

The lyrics were written by ATSUSHI, who worked on the song after hearing circumstances and problems that occur in school. ”For plants, winter is the period of ’shadow.’ But once overcoming winter and welcoming spring, there will definitely be a period of ’sunlight’ in order for sakura to be in full bloom. Even if you are having a real rough time now, there will certainly be a period when things will look a little brighter. That’s the message I put into the song. I hope it becomes a support song for everyone who stands at a new start line.”

Meanwhile, Yonekura commented, “It has a gentle melody that allows you to feel spring, and with EXILE-san’s warm singing voice, it reminds you of the bittersweet memories of youth you experienced during high school.”

Aside Yonekura, Mizobata Junpei, Katase Nana, Masu Takeshi, Yokoyama Megumi, Enoki Takaaki, and Watari Tetsuya will star in the drama.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... kos-upcoming-drama/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-4-2013 10:21 PM | Show all posts
EXILE’s NAOTO to appear in 1st serial drama ‘Last Cinderella’

On March 29, it was revealed that EXILE’s NAOTO will appear in Fuji TV’s serial drama “Last Cinderella” (Thursdays 10 PM).  The drama begins airing on April 11; this is NAOTO’s first ever serial drama.

The series is a romantic comedy that realistically depicts “Oyaji Joshi,” who are clumsy, but powerful woman who acts like an old man and are fully immersed in their jobs. NAOTO plays Kashiwagi Tomonori, the assistant to the protagonist, a deputy manager at a beauty salon named Touyama Sakura (played by Shinohara Ryoko, 39).

On the production’s website, NAOTO’s character is described as “Perfect for the ‘romantic, the bullied, and the comedic’”. His character undergoes training in cutting hair, shampooing, and the like from a hair stylist friend.  He spoke about becoming unreserved around Shinohara soon after filming started with, “It is similar to system shock – I am doing my best so that everyone will remember me as ‘NAOTO, the actor.’”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... ma-last-cinderella/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-4-2013 04:28 PM | Show all posts
EXILE’s HIRO to retire from being a performer

EXILE leader HIRO has announced that he will retire from being a performer this year. While he’s still a part of EXILE, he plans to concentrate on his work as LDH’s CEO and producer.

HIRO, who has been a performer for 24 years, will be turning 44 years old this June. In his comment to media outlets, he reported, “I’m sorry this is a personal matter, but as of 2013, I have decided to put an end to my career as an EXILE performer, and take a step forward to a new stage in making EXILE’s future.”

He continued, “However, at the same time, I feel this is a new start for EXILE’s chapter 4. As the entire EXILE family share their dreams, inherit pride and ambition, and as new blood from the younger generation join in, the capacity of our entertainment will expand…”

HIRO debuted in 1989 as a member of ZOO, and later in 1999, he created J Soul Brothers and became the leader of the group. J Soul Brothers changed their name to EXILE in August of 2001, and they’ve been releasing hit songs one after another ever since.

HIRO has been serving as the CEO for LDH since 2003. Currently, EXILE, Sandaime J Soul Brothers, GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE, E-girls, DEEP, Sada Mayumi, Iwahori Seri, Hasegawa Jun, RIKACO, and others belong to LDH.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/04 ... -being-a-performer/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-10-2024 06:17 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065753 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.