CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: MetalFire

~INTERNAZIONALE FC ~Mini Quadruple Champions]

[Copy link]
Post time 27-12-2010 11:29 AM | Show all posts
ahkahkah.... mampukah pokcik leo membawa inter,..?

gud luck...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-12-2010 11:18 AM | Show all posts
merda..merda..

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2010 02:46 PM | Show all posts
aku dpt rasakan inter ni bakal folo milan jadi port player2 brajil pas nih....

babai laa saki baki argies kat sana

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2011 11:06 AM | Show all posts
untuk sebuah kelab yang baru mencapai kejayaan terbesar, melantik pengurus yang baru menghabiskan musin terburuknya sebagai pengurus baru, sudah semestinya satu langkah yang silap dan pelik.

dan takdalah terkejutnya benitez left after only 6 months incharge.
but at the same time, I dont think that leonardo is the best choice though. Kinda desperate replacement for rafa.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-1-2011 11:57 AM | Show all posts
...Kinda desperate replacement for rafa...
PEPPERMAN Post at 1-1-2011 11:06

cheap replacement kot...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-1-2011 11:58 AM | Show all posts
dengar citer ronaldhino nak gi merda.betul ckp nesta

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-1-2011 12:06 PM | Show all posts
demmit.... inter da beli salah sorg hot prospect italian catenacio.... dah ada santon tambah lak ranochia...

juve beli lak partner dia...

milan beli yg da nak pencen.. bodo..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-1-2011 02:20 PM | Show all posts
Reply 627# Nesta13

aku kurang caye sikit la italy punya hot prospect nih..nama hot prospect tengok main cam kureng jerk.. yang aku ingat sampai skang sebastian giovinco tu.. memula dulu tengok cam power gile. tapi dah lama2 ntah kemana pulak

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-1-2011 02:22 PM | Show all posts
Ranocchia: "Inter is a dream and a starting point"

APPIANO GENTILE – “This is what I have been dreaming of since I started playing football: to make it to a team such as Inter. But this needs to be a starting point too,” were the first words of Andrea Ranocchia, who from yesterday is officially an Inter player, after having signed a contract that will keep him with the club until June 2015. Today he was presented to the press at the Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti; alongside him were the technical director Marco Branca and the sporting director Piero Ausilio.
“I feel ready, though I am very humbled by being here and I will do all I can for this team,” continued Ranocchia, as he went on to explain "my previous injury problem is now firmly behind me, and no doubt it helped strengthen my character." “What are the expectations now? We must make up some points, and we deserve to aim high. I am very excited and it is a great feeling for me to be here. There will be games where I will be on the bench or maybe in the stands. I am thinking about doing the best I can and to give the coach some difficult decisions to make.”  
Ranocchia then spoke of the welcome he received at Inter: “I was immediately contacted by Marco Materazzi, who said he was very happy with my arrival, and I also fitted in nicely with my other new teammates.”

“Why did I choose number 15? My contract expires in 2015, therefore…” smiled the new Nerazzurri defender as he spoke of his new number choice.

“At Genoa I played both in a three man defence and a four man defence. It won’t be a problem for me to adapt to a role here,” Ranocchia went on to explain.

He then spoke of his first impressions as a Nerazzurri player: “The environment here at Inter is good: we work seriously but there is plenty of banter. Leonardo is a coach who likes to interact with the players a lot, and I like that. He told me that if I have any problem I can turn to him without hesitation. That is important for a player.”

People compare me to Nesta? Comparisons are for others to make commented Ranocchia, “no doubt he has always been a reference point, but first of all I need to learn from the great players that are here. Who’s an idol of mine? Ronaldo, when he was at Inter. When I was a child I wanted to be a striker, and I really liked him.”

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2011 12:03 AM | Show all posts
Reply 627# Nesta13

bukankah milan tu mmg kelab pakcik-pakcik pencen....

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2011 11:59 AM | Show all posts
People compare me to Nesta? Comparisons are for others to make commented Ranocchia...
MetalFire Post at 5-1-2011 14:22

chisss.... walaupon aku highly rated mamat nih.. takdela ke tahap compare dgn abg lejen sorg nih...

nesta umor 20 da selected pi national tim... umor 21-22 da 1st choice DC..

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2011 09:18 AM | Show all posts
chisss.... walaupon aku highly rated mamat nih.. takdela ke tahap compare dgn abg lejen sorg n ...
Nesta13 Post at 6-1-2011 11:59

ranocchia ni bagi aku mmg no way near nesta pon...not overrated, surely a prospect, tapi taklah bagus mana...

aku rasa italy ada ramai talent yg lebih prominent  sekitar late 90's and early 2000's kalau nak dibandingkan ngan skang...

skang ni yg nampak bagus dan mencapai 'superstar' level tu tak ramai compared to late 90's and early 2000's...chiellini ngan de rossi je la kot..

fab qugliarella, simone pepe, salvatore bochetti, domi criscito, claudio marcishio, ricardo montolivo, etc? emm..not quite.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2011 12:39 AM | Show all posts
ranocchia ni bagi aku mmg no way near nesta pon...not overrated, surely a prospect, tapi taklah  ...
shadowmoon Post at 8-1-2011 09:18

dlm byk2 nama yg ko mention.. aku rate quagliarella yg terbaik.. tapi syg terperok kat kelab2 mediocre waktu zaman2 yg sepatutnya dia expose kepada CLeague dan uefa league.. da lebih suku abad baru nak ke Juve..

simone pepe tu zaman aku main Championship Manager versi 2000/2001 nama dia da naik sbg hot prosect... umur 18 tahun baru..

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2011 11:12 AM | Show all posts
kemenangan kedua untuk uncle leo

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-2-2011 03:57 AM | Show all posts
Yuto Nagatomo joins Int

MILAN - F.C. Internazionale has completed the loan signing of 24-year-old Yuto Nagatomo after registering the player's contract at the Lega Serie A offices. Davide Santon has moved to Cesena, also on loan, as part of the deal.

Everybody at Inter would like to welcome Nagatomo to the club. One of the undisputed stars of Japanese football, he was part of the Olympic Team at Beijing 2008 and also played for Japan at the 2010 World Cup. Last Saturday he won the 2011 Asian Cup under the guidance of ex-Inter coach Alberto Zaccheroni, whom Massimo Moratti and the Club would like to congratulate. Our new signing played a decisive role in the final against Australia, providing the cross for Tadanari Lee to score the winner.

We wish Davide Santon all the best for the second half of the season and hope can become a key player at the club owned by Igor Campedelli.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2011 09:58 PM | Show all posts
nampaknyer tim2 besar dah start pandang player dari asia ek

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-2-2011 07:33 AM | Show all posts
takot.. inter ada naga

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-2-2011 11:33 AM | Show all posts

makan ape budak2 inter nih.....hahaha

tapi bagus arr new signing leonardo nih..memang bab beli beli player ni dia memang berbakat...former scout la katakan

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2011 02:57 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-2-2011 12:47 PM | Show all posts
nak jumpa bayern... takottt

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-9-2024 04:38 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048187 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.