Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: MetalFire

~INTERNAZIONALE FC ~Mini Quadruple Champions]

[Copy link]
Post time 8-12-2010 03:07 PM | Show all posts
before the loss to bremen:

"it's an important game for us and we really want to win it to top the group"
                                                                                                               -ro'fa

after the loss to bremen:

"it was a game that we did not need to win"
                                                            -'ro'fa

duh..that tells alot about rafael benitez.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-12-2010 02:12 PM | Show all posts
rafa ni.. kat liverpool ramai pemain injured, dekat inter pun ramai jugak pemain injured.. apa jenis latihan dia kasi ek..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2010 04:11 PM | Show all posts
rafa ni.. kat liverpool ramai pemain injured, dekat inter pun ramai jugak pemain injured.. apa jenis ...
joeyss Post at 9-12-2010 14:12

eto dgn rafa menjadi lak

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2010 06:48 PM | Show all posts
eto'o ni aku tengok dari dulu, style dia dia bukan player team. macam ronaldo jugak ar

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2010 12:28 AM | Show all posts
tumpang tanyer..tak der ultra yg ngamuk ker biler nama sneijder tak masuk dlm top 3 ballon d or tuuu

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2010 02:25 PM | Show all posts
babai rapa

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 23-12-2010 07:37 PM | Show all posts
belum buhbye lagi....

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2010 12:14 AM | Show all posts
Inter confirm Benitez dismissal

Rafael Benitez has been sacked by Inter Milan, ending days of speculation about his future.
Rafael Benitez lasted six months at Inter

Benitez had been under heavy pressure after the side slumped to seventh in Serie A and, although the Club World Cup success this month appeared to have handed him a reprieve, he issued an ultimatum to president Massimo Moratti in the aftermath demanding backing in the transfer market.

"I'm sorry the relationship with Benitez is over," Moratti said. "But the split had become inevitable.''

Benitez, who left Liverpool in the summer after a disappointing season in the Premier League and Champions League, was handed the task of succeeding Jose Mourinho after their Treble-winning season.

His reign began badly, losing the European Super Cup to Atletico Madrid, and the side were never able to replicate the form of the previous season. Inter finished second, behind Tottenham, in their Champions League group, leading to a meeting with last season's beaten finalists Bayern Munich in the next round.

Following his ultimatum, reports surfaced at the start of the week that Moratti had moved to axe the coach, but it was not until Thursday morning that the decision was officially confirmed.

A club statement read: "Inter Milan and Rafael Benitez can announce that they have reached a mutually satisfactory agreement for the early termination of his contract. Inter thank Rafael Benitez for his work in leading his team to success in the Italian Super Cup and the FIFA Club World Cup."

Despite his time at the San Siro turning sour so quickly, Benitez claims he does not bear a grudge against his former employers.

"I want to thank everyone for the support received during my experience at Inter,'' Benitez told ANSA. "I want to thank personally and on behalf of my staff, players, employees of the club and fans who have placed their trust in us. The two titles we won were the result of the commitment of all those who have been on our side, maintaining the basic principles of professionalism, education, respect and dedication to the club.

"Regardless of the sadness that is natural when you leave a big club like Inter, we take with us the joy of the memories of the fans who welcomed us after winning the Club World Cup. I would also like to greet the players, staff and employees who, because of the holiday period, I can personally greet in the coming days. I wish all of them, as well as the club and the fans, the greatest sporting success for the future.

"Finally, it is incumbent on my part to thank president Massimo Moratti for choosing me as coach.''

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini, dismissed by Moratti after winning his third successive Serie A title in 2008, earlier on Thursday said he believes Benitez has been harshly treated.

"The difference is that I was at the club for four years," he told La Stampa. "Benitez will have been there for six months if it's true that he is being sacked.

"As a colleague, I am sorry for him. Despite the problems Rafa's had, he's won the Italian Super Cup and the Club World Cup and I am sure that Inter will re-enter the title race.

"They weren't doing badly, but then again neither was I and that year we won the Scudetto again."

Benitez has been on holiday in Liverpool in recent days, leading to speculation he could return to Anfield, although Roy Hodgson believes that is unlikely.

"It would be surprising," he said. "If he was the right man for the job then it would have been wiser not to let him go and then bring him back.

"This job will always have lots of people linked with it. When you occupy one of the top jobs in the country, it would be very strange if other people were not linked with your job. I'm sure there are people who are very envious of my position and would very much like to take my place."

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-12-2010 10:00 AM | Show all posts
pak rafa nak skodeng masuk balik kat liverpool kot.. rumah dia kat sana pun ada lagik..bye bye roy la..hohohoho

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-12-2010 11:27 AM | Show all posts
babai pak rofa... dok inter dapat 2 piala.. dok liverpul bertaun2 baru satu piala

Inter and Benitez separate by mutual agreement
MILAN - F.C. Internazionale and Rafael Benitez wish to convey that, together and with mutual satisfaction, they have reached an agreement for the early cancellation of their working partnership.

F.C. Internazionale would like to thank Rafael Benitez for his work in charge of the team, which he guided to success in the Italian League Super Cup and in the FIFA Club World Cup.

Rafael Benitez would like to thank F.C. Internazionale for the important professional experience and for the victories achieved together.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-12-2010 11:29 AM | Show all posts
Walter Zenga bakal ganti.. aku tak kenal langsung sape mamat neh

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2010 12:40 PM | Show all posts
babai rapa... koman2 dapat gak 2 piala 1st year..

moronho 1st year kat inter berapa tropi dia dapat..?

kahkahkah

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2010 12:40 PM | Show all posts
Walter Zenga bakal ganti.. aku tak kenal langsung sape mamat neh
MetalFire Post at 24-12-2010 11:29

tuu diaaa... serius ko tak kenal mamat nih...

lejen nih...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2010 02:53 PM | Show all posts
babai pak rofa... dok inter dapat 2 piala.. dok liverpul bertaun2 baru satu piala

MetalFire Post at 24-12-2010 11:27

mana punya fakta ko ambik nie?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-12-2010 01:15 AM | Show all posts
mana punya fakta ko ambik nie?
satusembilan Post at 24-12-2010 14:53

err bukan satu je ke? ape lagi piala deme menang?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-12-2010 01:17 AM | Show all posts
tuu diaaa... serius ko tak kenal mamat nih...

lejen nih...
Nesta13 Post at 24-12-2010 12:40

hhahaha..entah...aku baru nak minat inter sejak zaman adriano dalam kelab ni...before2 tu tak tau den do.ahhaha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-12-2010 11:53 AM | Show all posts
tim low class macam inter bukan taraf rapa...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-12-2010 11:57 AM | Show all posts
err bukan satu je ke? ape lagi piala deme menang?
MetalFire Post at 25-12-2010 01:15

3 piala hokey fa cup 2006,uefa super cup 2005
campur fa community shield 4 la

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-12-2010 01:38 PM | Show all posts
Welcome Leonardo! Inter's new coach

MILAN - Everyone here at Internazionale F.C. is pleased to welcome Leonardo to the Club. The 41-year-old Brazilian coach will take charge of the European and World Champions as of 29 December, when the Nerazzurri begin training again in Appiano Gentile.

Leonardo signed a contract this evening that will run until 30 June 2012.

The club will make an announcement over the next few days regarding his official presentation.

We wish Leonardo the very best of luck and are sure that with his class, experience and winning mentality the Club and the team can achieve the results that everyone at Inter and all the Inter fans want to see.

amek ac punyer rijek... apedaaa!!!!!! hancus lah gini

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-12-2010 01:41 PM | Show all posts

muke nak jambu

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-9-2024 04:33 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058032 second(s), 33 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.