Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: whitedove

Johnny's Entertainment (1991-1999) - SMAP,TOKIO,V6,KinKi Kids,Arashi House2

Close [Copy link]
Post time 24-4-2009 12:47 PM | Show all posts

Reply #580 fa_stellar's post

tp mmg setgh org ade habit nk tanggal baju klu mabuk... mcm member2 v6 tuh, siap leh citer lagik mase Shounen Club Premium sal habit derang... die patutnye org yg ade habit camnih kena ade teman, ntah sape yg biarkan die balik sorang nih, jgnla shingo...

die personally mmg akn rugi at least 5 juta dollar dr pendapatan die sbb nih, sbb die at least worth 1 billion dollar... jimusho tak tahu ah baper byk income kena tarik, kena byr ganti rugi lagi sumer...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-4-2009 03:21 PM | Show all posts

Reply #581 Kittie's post

br bace kat paper psl hal ni td..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-4-2009 06:19 PM | Show all posts
glamer sgt, mmg padan la satu dunia pun buleh heboh...kat news agency US & UK pun ada pasal ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2009 06:45 PM | Show all posts

Reply #583 whitedove's post

kesian... dan aku maseh rasa cm kelako...sbb muka die cm inesen2 untuk berkelakuan sedemikian rupa

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2009 06:59 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2009 10:16 PM | Show all posts
ooo begini ker kisahnya.. baru tau.. td musykil gaks masa dinner layan berita cina kat 8tv, kenapa laks mamat ni kuar tv.. hahahahahhaha.. padan muka aku layan berita yg tak faham...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-4-2009 10:21 PM | Show all posts

Reply #586 ckucin's post

sky pon layan brita tuh gak..pastu tukar buletin utama..ader gak pasal nih..tuh yg baru tau..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2009 11:38 PM | Show all posts

Reply #580 fa_stellar's post

simpati betul ak ngan dia nih..ngan group dia skali kena tempias, dah ler group ni otai n dihormati....

dia nih stress ke, sampai jadi camtu.....sedih aa

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-4-2009 10:11 AM | Show all posts

Reply #588 penggwin's post

tuhla... sian tul... nanges mase tgk press con die...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2009 10:23 AM | Show all posts
Kusanagi Tsuyoshi Gives Press Conference

Kusanagi Tsuyoshi (34) gave a press conference on Friday night to speak about his arrest yesterday on public indecency charges. He appeared before about 200 reporters amidst a sea of camera flashes at the headquarters of Victor Entertainment in Tokyo shortly after 9pm. He immediately gave the customary bow of apology and apologized to fans, those connected with him and his fellow SMAP members.

"I drank way too much and lost control of myself, and I behaved in a way that is an embarrassment to any adult. I deeply regret what happened and I apologize sincerely." He bowed again deeply before he and reporters took their seats. After that his lawyer took over and said, "As you can see my client has been released and he has not been prosecuted. That investigation is still underway" He then explained the sequence of events that led to the arrest.

He said that the singer was off on Wednesday and spent the day at his family home in Saitama prefecture. After returning to his apartment in Tokyo he went to a local izakaya. There he had dinner and drank several beers before switching to shochu. The izakaya normally closes at 10pm, but Kusanagi and two female staff were there drinking until about 2am. It may have been at this point that Kusanagi headed home and ended up in the Hinokicho Park on the way, or he may have visited another bar first, as was said in some reports. His lawyer said he had absolutely no recollection of this sequence of events.

The conference was then opened to reporters' questions. Kusanagi answered most of them himself, occasionally choking up when talking about how supportive the other SMAP members had been, though he has yet to meet with them face to face. When asked whether he would give up drinking, he said that he would only try to drink more responsibly. When asked if the incident had been caused by stress or pressure, he insisted that he was not suffering from either but had simply let a fun night go too far.

When asked how he felt about not being able to work for the foreseeable future, he said, "It's tough. I want to get straight back to work. But I need to do my penance and the rest is really not up to me. I have to be forgiven by the fans, by the other members (of SMAP)."

credit: http://www.japan-zone.com/news/

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2009 10:38 AM | Show all posts
SMAP's Kusanagi apologizes to fans at press conference; admits drinking problem

TOKYO — Disgraced pop star Tsuyoshi Kusanagi on Friday apologized in person to his fans in Japan and other Asian countries for being arrested for stripping naked under the influence of alcohol and said he does not know when he can resume his activities as a celebrity.

The 34-year-old member of popular music group SMAP also admitted that he had been warned by his fellow group members about his preference for drinking before the incident took place a day before, as he appeared in a packed press conference room in Tokyo hours after he was released from detention.

‘‘I had always been aware of the fact that I am a member of SMAP and have to act properly, and that young children and elderly people support me, but I drank too much and that was my weakness,’’ Kusanagi, wearing a black suit, said.

‘‘I also caused concern to fans in countries other than Japan. I can only say that I’m very sorry,’’ he said in front of some 300 reporters, including those from South Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong.

The incident has caused ripples in Japan, with companies including Toyota Motor Corp. hurriedly canceling TV commercials that feature Kusanagi and to remove his image from TV programs. It also shocked South Korea, where the singer, who is fluent in Korean, is popular.

His lawyer, who also attended the press conference, stressed that he has no memory of the incident, but probably ‘‘felt high for some reason’’ after drinking and stripped naked at a central Tokyo park in the early hours Thursday.

He said Kusanagi may have been under the impression that he had already reached his home, as his clothes were also found at the scene. The park is located close to the apartment building where he lives.

Kusanagi said that he had once stripped down to his shorts at his home when he was drinking with Shingo Katori, another SMAP member, but had not stripped naked in public.

But he admitted that SMAP colleagues had warned him earlier that ‘‘too much drinking would not be good for my health.’’

‘‘Maybe they had been thinking this kind of incident could happen, but I failed to respond (to their warnings) appropriately,’’ Kusanagi said.

He has had conversations with other SMAP members over the phone since the incident. ‘‘They were worried about my health...They gave me kind words,’’ he said.

He also said ‘‘it’s hard’’ for him to suspend his activities as a performer, but added that he must reflect on what he did.

‘‘I don’t know when I can restart my activities,’’ he said.

Asked how he will handle alcohol from now on, Kusanagi said, ‘‘I don’t feel like drinking at all now’’ but added that he hopes one day he can enjoy drinking ‘‘as an adult.’’

Source: JapanToday

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2009 11:35 AM | Show all posts
Kusanagi kun (SMAP)   adei cerita cam ni lak keluar ..

kesian lak rasanyer .. klu dia ni org biasa tentu org tak pedulik sangat tp sbb dia ni artis ..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2009 03:30 PM | Show all posts
Oricon: whose face would you want?

Earlier this year, Oricon asked 600 men ranging from their teens to their forties, "Which male celebrity's face would you want to have?" Naturally, men considered popularity with women as the main factor, leading to Masaharu Fukuyama topping the list. Takuya Kimura ranked #2, followed by Hiro Mizushima.

• Masaharu Fukuyama
  • Takuya Kimura
  • Hiro Mizushima
  • Satoshi Tsumabuki
  • Teppei Koike
  • Junichi Okada
  • Masahiro Motoki
  • Tomohisa Yamashita
  • Mocomichi Hayami
  • Koshi Inaba
  • Hiroki Narimiya

Source: Tokyograph

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2009 02:39 PM | Show all posts
Smile: episod 2 sarikata inggeris @ YT (dan juga DL)

SINI

Use magic Report

Post time 28-4-2009 07:06 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by whitedove at 24-4-2009 18:19
glamer sgt, mmg padan la satu dunia pun buleh heboh...kat news agency US & UK pun ada pasal ni...

dove.. kat channel thailand pun ada berita pasal dia.. mmg g-l-a-m-o-r-o-u-s

Use magic Report

Post time 28-4-2009 07:11 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Kittie at 27-4-2009 14:39
Smile: episod 2 sarikata inggeris @ YT (dan juga DL)

SINI

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-4-2009 08:09 AM | Show all posts
Ninomiya Kazunari admits to relationship with Nagasawa Masami

baca je la kat sini

Use magic Report

Post time 28-4-2009 08:11 AM | Show all posts

Balas #597 nzhass79\ catat

what??!!!

this is new for me!!

jap2 cari gambar nak tgk padan ke tak

Use magic Report

Post time 28-4-2009 08:21 AM | Show all posts
bole tahan sekse masami ni ek

suke dia in ProDai (and Yamapi Too   )

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-4-2009 10:24 AM | Show all posts

Reply #595 Hana_Olijas's post

kat paper Indonesia pun ada...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-10-2024 06:37 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068966 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.