Return to list New
Author: MENJ

I might start a Comparative Religion class

[Copy link]
Mr.Rie This user has been deleted
Post time 28-11-2006 05:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 28-11-2006 05:35 PM
responded byMENJ:

Dumb Hindus should be seen but not heard.

- MENJ

Dumb Muslim like you should not be seen nor heard.

what prove did u have to say that u are better than us???

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-11-2006 05:59 PM | Show all posts

Alright, listen up. Just like any other threads, anybody has the right to speak here. But please keep it civil. You are allowed to agree or disagree, you are entitled of your opinion and you may make suggestions. But you may not insult any member for any reason, for no justification of such insult is acceptable here.

Thank you.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2006 06:05 PM | Show all posts
[code]responded by Mr. Rie:what prove did u have to say that u are better than us???[code]

Neither do you have proof that you are better than us.......

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2006 06:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 28-11-2006 05:59 PM

Alright, listen up. Just like any other threads, anybody has the right to speak here. But please keep it civil. You are allowed to agree or disagree, you are entitled of your opinion and you may  ...

:setuju::setuju::setuju::setuju::setuju:
:gado::gado::gado::gado::gado::gado:
:geram::geram::geram::geram::geram:
ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:

:lebai:

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2006 06:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 28-11-2006 06:05 PM
responded by Mr. Rie:what prove did u have to say that u are better than us???

Neither do you have proof that you are better than us.......

dont u know what is COMPARATIVE RELIGION CLASS means???

it juz compare n not to bashing n talking nonsense about other religion
n this is a prove of me being BETTER than u

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2006 06:28 PM | Show all posts
  1. responded by Mr.Rie:dont u know what is COMPARATIVE RELIGION CLASS means???

2. it juz compare n not to bashing n talking nonsense about other religion
  3. n this is a prove of me being BETTER than u
Copy the Code

Are you trying to teach me? Go and see the Islamic website on comperative religion. To compare your religion to others you have to condemn others in order to show yours is the true religion. It is like selling a ciplak soap marking others as X brand and claim yours would last longer and much cheaper compared to others. That is comparative.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-11-2006 06:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 28-11-2006 06:28 PM
responded by Mr.Rie:dont u know what is COMPARATIVE RELIGION CLASS means???

it juz compare n not to bashing n talking nonsense about other religion
n this is a prove of me being BETTER than u

haha..
please dont be mad
as a muslim it is wrong to condemn others like that
we juz speak the truth
not like u bashing our religion juz bcoz ur misunderstanding about the verse
n thats the second point of me being BETTER than u

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2006 09:05 PM | Show all posts
barney is getting angry because his cow died this morning.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 29-11-2006 01:03 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by benign at 28-11-2006 09:05 PM

Well don't bother with the elephant-worshipper.

Now, if there is anyone who would agree to the idea (Muslims, that is), I plan to start the class somewhere in the middle of next year. I want all 15 seats to be filled so if they are not filled, the class will be postponed until they are all filled. That is the idea.

Wassalam.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2006 03:17 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Mr.Rie at 28-11-2006 05:15 PM

can u please show the prove??
what n how did he fake that??

ask the senior members and Mr Bean our moderator.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2006 03:18 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by benign at 28-11-2006 09:05 PM

why muslims like to talk like this? it amazed that most of muslims here talk  very stupid and not  using brain.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2006 03:20 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 29-11-2006 01:03 AM

Well don't bother with the elephant-worshipper.

Now, if there is anyone who would agree to the idea (Muslims, that is), I plan to start the class somewhere in the middle of next year. I want ...

what abt u? did not u all kiss the touch the black stone? image urself before u judg others.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2006 03:51 AM | Show all posts
hahaha.. pity truth.. provoke.. provoke.. provoke.. maybe you can bury your weaknesses by provoking others.

gimme a break la..

black stone? at least we dont worship the black stone. You kiss and touch your wife/husband, dont ya? do you worship em? certainly not. christian and hindus are not much different. both are idol worshippers and both are bigots.

say what you wanna say. it doesnt change anything. truths a christian bigot. coward!

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2006 12:03 PM | Show all posts
{code]resp[onded by beingn:black stone? at least we dont worship the black stone. You kiss and touch your wife/husband, dont ya? do you worship em? certainly not. christian and hindus are not much different. both are idol worshippers and both are bigots.

say what you wanna say. it doesnt change anything. truths a christian bigot. coward! [/code]

My dear friend,

Keep cool. Why are you getting heated up over a rational discussion on th issue here? Weather Muslims worship or respect it is not a matter here. We know Mohammed acknowledged it by touching and kissing it which shows there is some significant on it and a symbol of love and respect. Now, that is more than enough to show idol worship. Do you know how GOD looks like? Have you or any Muslims from the time of Mohammed seen GOD? If the answer is no, than I can understand why you do not have an idol to represent GOD. You need to understand that it is human nature to have some kind of a symbol or something to hold on as memory of love for person dear to him. Hindus know that there is only one GOD and HE is the Al" Mighty Supreme Brahman and as the scriptures and puranas say that sages had visioned the form of GOD and that form had been embeded in their mind and described to the assistants and so was born  idol worship.

We can pary with or without idol and there is no compulsion to it. Those who have become selfrealized do not need an idol as they have mastered the technique of meditaion upon the Supereme. Whereas those who have yet to become selfrealize and accustomed to idol worship continue the method as they feel much more secured with the thinking that GOD is close to them. Muslims do not undrstand the concept and bark all the time about idol worship because they are ignorant of the truth behind the idol worship. That is all my friend.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-9-2024 11:19 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049273 second(s), 25 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.