Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Sephiroth

Sephiroth's Little Corner ... 3rd one.

[Copy link]
Saveetha_Angel This user has been deleted
Post time 9-5-2006 07:14 AM | Show all posts
Hi gud morning to everyone....wishing all of you a very Happy Tuesday ....hv a nice day!:hatdown:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-5-2006 08:02 AM | Show all posts
Happy Tuesday? O_o

You know ... you need to increase your vocabularies to add other things.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2006 12:33 PM | Show all posts
ok i will.....:nyorok:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-5-2006 12:52 PM | Show all posts
Say something else other than Good Morning, OK? O_o

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2006 10:44 AM | Show all posts
Ok...juz an introduction abt myself....married with a baby girl...working in a bank..working on shift....studied in UKM (1995-1998)...staying in Ampang...:tq:

so .... tell me abt urself...:hatdown:

[ Last edited by  Saveetha_Angel at 12-5-2006 10:53 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-5-2006 08:02 AM | Show all posts
Who? me? Nothing much to tell ... I'm a boring person. :ah:

Let's see ... not married (Thank God ... not that I don't want to marry, just don't find suitable one, you know. I'm very picky when comes to choosing friends).

Work with PCs - hardware and Software. Usually Softwares - like getting the Accounts settled, Data mining, research latest trends etc. Since my company lack of hardware experts, I and a few others handle those also. I never bothered with working hours ... :hmm:

I guess that's all. Just a regular fellow. :ah:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-5-2006 10:27 AM | Show all posts

Hello all... Im back

Still in one piece he he he he

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-5-2006 11:45 AM | Show all posts
She's Bacccck! (JAWS' Theme playing) :bgrin:

Just joking. Been 2 weeks since I joked with you. Doesn't mean I missed you though. :no: (Retain the mysterious moody Aura).

I just about to add something I liked to share in this thread and you already pop in. Never mind. You came back yesterday?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-5-2006 11:52 AM | Show all posts
Yup, I was in Indonesia more than 2 weeks then..  

Landing in Solo.... Being in Yogjakarta.... Semarang... Bandung.. n other places for window shopping n eating out... looked like everyday went out..

Its so good to be in Msia again he he he he

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-5-2006 01:01 PM | Show all posts
Post some pictures here. I got some picture during Wesak Day Celebration, going to paste it later.

So, how Indonesia? Found anything interesting there? A lot of tremors?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2006 08:24 AM | Show all posts

g morning

Something went wrong with my camera charger when I was in Kelantan.  I didnt have time to buy other one at Lowyat....So I couldnt use my camera in Indonesia.  I used my profs camera.  I will paste the pics soon.

I was in Yogjakarta when Gunung Merapi let out some smokes.  I could see Merapi peak from the house of my profs son. Did u hear about Merapi in tv?

I ate any food they put infront of me he he he he but I prefer Malaysian foods better.  Eventhough some r not so tasty as Indonesians, they r surely more fresh n clean.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-5-2006 08:47 AM | Show all posts
You were near Merapi? O_o That's dangerous.  And exciting, I persume? Any picture of that volcano?

Paste the pictures on your own time. I have no time to handle my own pictures also.

How is the food? I heard its kind of tasteless. I heard that their nasi lemak is not so spicy and their sup is like water. :hmm:

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2006 09:35 AM | Show all posts

G morning all

Im travelling much nowaday.  So can only watch this board without posting anything.

Sephiroth,

I did visit some places in Yogyakarta before the earthquake happened but the places only had minor ruin n nobody hurt.  I had lunch at Mang Engking, not far from the place where some 3000 people died by the earthquake.

I heard that Mirota and Carrefour, the places I did some shopping had some damage.

Thanks to Allah swt  that I was back earlier before the earthquake.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2006 09:46 AM | Show all posts
Many threads here were deleted when admin did some cleaning.  Sorry that I didnt digest some good one.

So I hope more new threads with good quality will be post here. Especially by Sephiroth n Saveetha.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-6-2006 11:36 AM | Show all posts
Well, Admin can delete if it takes too much space, especially in Religion section.

:hmm: Maybe I should do back-up by copy it and paste it on word file or something.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2006 10:33 AM | Show all posts

Lets Chat

So anyone like soccer here?

I follow the World Cup since in my primary years.

This 10 years Im into Germany...

Hope they will not let me down this year.

How about u all?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-6-2006 01:00 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa   

How about u all?

Sorry, I don't like football, it makes me fall asleep.
But I do play football whenever I'm with friends and they play. So, you can say I'm an active player, not someone who watchs along.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2006 01:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 9-6-2006 01:00 PM
by fleurzsa   
How about u all?

Most people in this world include World Cup in their life history.

Its make a good topic for everyone, then.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-6-2006 10:13 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa   

Most people in this world include World Cup in their life history.
Its make a good topic for everyone, then.

Unfortunately for you, I'm not one of those who's bothered about Football. I don't see what is so fun about "balls" (in a non-hentai way)

Anyway, speaking of talking ... have you notice something? More a person talks, less useful information one gives in real life; and less information one gives, more confusing others gets toward him . :hmm:

I had to sit through a few meetings for the past few weeks and, even so I'm a backbencher (someone who observes quietly), I did managed to understand some useful stuffs about human conversation (forgive me if I sound ... alienated).

I noticed that a person who tries to explain something attends to branch out by giving examples which he think is situable - other lifeforms, trees, bugs and bees and stuffs, but as he branchs out, he forgets that sometimes, people attend to lose their understanding of the basic thing they wanted to know when there is too many examples which themselves could contain contradicting statements to what they are trying to say.

Anyway, just finished Kingdom Hearts 2 last night ... Didn't get to fight my name sake (T_T). I didn't use any walkthrough and I thought he could be found in Colliseum. But I liked the ending. :hmm:

"Small world" - Riku
"Yeah, but part of bigger one" - Sora.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-6-2006 10:25 AM | Show all posts
On the other hand I don't see what is so fun about PS.  It always make me headache.  Frustrated when didnt win at all.

IMO more people talk.. more they realised their weakness.  

Practise make perfect.  If people just keep quiet... how they can practise?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

2-10-2024 10:39 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.144893 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.