Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: tommy_mylex

Paul invented his own religion

[Copy link]
Post time 10-3-2004 11:37 AM | Show all posts
by Debmey

I can explain all that Seph. Allah was created by Muhamad and allah was subjected to him and not the other way around. Just like what is happening today, Muslims can justify whatever they did as will of allah.

Nonsense ... if they believe that crap, then they just throw away God given Free Will out of the window. :agr:

Did God asked them to try and land a 747 onto a building or invade other people's country in His name? :agr:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-3-2004 11:39 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-3-10 11:21 AM:

And jihad, kaaba and azan are all not in the Bible. Which Bible are yu reading? Hahahahahahahaha....................

am i the moderator yet?

who says jihad, kaabah n azan R in the bible that u need to refute they're not?  where?  nonetheless if u read the bible in the right perspective, u will find jesus is crusadin that hes teachin goodness on earth though satanic st paul twist his (jesus) crusade by sayin jesus is god almighty himself.  wot rot

n me repeat, me read all bibles cept homo king james bible

quit brayin now.  ure shameless

u aspire to be MODERATOR right?  a hecklin MODERATOR or level headed MODERATOR?  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 11:40 AM | Show all posts
And jihad, kaaba and azan are all not in the Bible. Which Bible are yu reading? Hahahahahahahaha....................

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 11:43 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 2004-3-10 11:26 AM:
by sonny~~

u need signs for invention sumthin?  me dont c no sign bout muhammad inventin islam.  KENNY, JUKEBOX, FUZZ................??  sos.  hehe

That's because you are programmed never to question Muhammad, that's why you don't see it.

should me be programmed when me know nuts bout islam?  me c wot i read, me dont c wot me dont read right?  me dont c no trinity in the bible.  did u?  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 11:44 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-3-10 11:40 AM:

there u go spammin  ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 11:50 AM | Show all posts
Not spamming, just repeating an unanswered question.

so which Bible did yu read that contains kaaba, jihad and azan?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-3-2004 12:13 PM | Show all posts
ure spammin o MODERATOR to be.  dont pretend u dunno

where me said the bible contains kaaba, jihad n azan?  where?  no HARDproof means ure lyin  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 12:54 PM | Show all posts
by sonny~~

should me be programmed when me know nuts bout islam?  me c wot i read, me dont c wot me dont read right?  me dont c no trinity in the bible.  did u?  

You go see a good English teacher and learn to write a proper English. ;)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-3-2004 01:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 2004-3-10 12:54 PM:
by sonny~~

You go see a good English teacher and learn to write a proper English

wow! now ure mockin me

if u can understand me english, that means me english is okie dokie. right?

nonetheless me dont c no trinity in the bible n neither have u.  right?  

peace

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-3-2004 01:06 PM | Show all posts

This is a sad truth. The lies and deceit spread by Paul, creating this religion called Christianity base on a man he never even knew. One thing I find really odd is the book of James, if it was really James the half brother of Jesus who wrote it, is that it is included into the biblical canon, eventhough the things said are against teachings like that of Paul, and end up looking contradictory.  A question arises of how it seems odd that if the works are inspired, why did the church fathers pick two different view points?

Let us never forget that the "winners" write the history and we only have to look at Roman dominance after the destruction of the Ebionite believers in the fourth century to know how the New Testament was slanted for a pro-Paul and pro-Roman bias. Paul's imprisonment and execution by the Romans left the field wide open to the Jerusalem Church to spread its doctrines, but the war in 66 C.E. annihilated the ranks of the Nazarenes. Sadly, the original followers of Jesus, were now considered heretical by both Jews and Gentile Christians!

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 01:08 PM | Show all posts
by sonny~~

wow! now ure mockin me

if u can understand me english, that means me english is okie dokie. right?

I'm couldn't be mocking your English if it was "okie dokie", could I?
You can talk anyway you want, but make sure it is clear for the readers to understand.

nonetheless me dont c no trinity in the bible n neither have u.  right?  

No, I don't see Trinity in the Bible ... matter a fact, I don't even understand why Christians considered Jesus as a God when he was send by one.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 01:10 PM | Show all posts
Hhahahahahahahaha......... looks like Tommy is unaware that Bible manuscripts & Christian doctrines date centuries before Romans were converted are still in existence today. He has no case at all.

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 01:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 2004-3-10 01:08 PM:
I'm couldn't be mocking your English if it was "okie dokie", could I?
You can talk anyway you want, but make sure it is clear for the readers to understand.

if u can respond to me postin, thats means u can understand me english right?  thats matter of arguement.  me dont wanna whack ur head no more coz of ur postin below  

peace

No, I don't see Trinity in the Bible ... matter a fact, I don't even understand why Christians considered Jesus as a God when he was send by one.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 02:05 PM | Show all posts
by sonny~~

if u can respond to me postin, thats means u can understand me english right?  thats matter of arguement.  me dont wanna whack ur head no more coz of ur postin below   

Go and fix your English ... understanding doesn't means you writing properly.

And you could try hitting my head ... if you want to meet your maker sooner than you wish. :cool:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-3-2004 07:59 PM | Show all posts
Paul may in fact have been quite poorly informed about Jesus. This may seem surprising but, had Paul known about Jesus' ministry and teachings and had they been important to him, he (like modern Christian preachers) would surely have referred to them continually. In fact, he does not.  Jesus' teachings are, for all intents and purposes, irrelevant for Paul!

Paul changes the message of Jesus and the message of salvation that Jesus taught. Notice how many times Paul promotes himself over James and the Jerusalem apostles who knew Jesus best (Galatians 2). Notice how many times Paul refers to "my Gospel" instead of Jesus' gospel! Paul and Jesus preached two different religions and faiths. Paul and Jesus had two different salvation messages.

Use magic Report

salman This user has been deleted
Post time 10-3-2004 08:44 PM | Show all posts
Right U are, tommy. That's why there were two types of early christians - the unitarians (sometimes called Arians or Donatists) and the trinitarians (normally called Roman Catholics). Paul had to do it. He wanted power and position among the Romans. As in today, anybody who wants power and position has to side with the Israelis, eventhough they have to sacrifice their christian belief to be able to do it (just like Paul did).

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-3-2004 10:56 PM | Show all posts
Contrary to what yu claimed, Paul does teach what Jesus taught, neither did he promote himself over others but considered others to be better than him. If there's one main theme over Paul's life, its a message of sacrifice & humility.  

Paul's gospel? Do you know the meaning of gospel?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 10:59 PM | Show all posts
As for salman, yu seem to keep showing everyone your ignorance. There are no Roman Catholics during Paul's time. Had Paul wanted power, he would have stayed a Judaiser all along. Looks like yu fellas have no case at all. Hahahahahahahahahahahhahaha...........

cheers

Use magic Report

salman This user has been deleted
Post time 10-3-2004 11:36 PM | Show all posts
Dumbey is always a dumb. Do U think I will fall into your stupeed trap? Does my statement imply RCC co-exist with Paul? As for power and position, anybody who falls in line with the Romans will be in power, especially if he manages to appease the Romans with a new religion.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 11:46 PM | Show all posts
It is clear from Paul's life, he never sought power at all.
Staying a Judaiser would have been in line with the Romans.
I don't see the logic of salman's claims.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-9-2024 11:18 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.384430 second(s), 33 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.