Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: dang_anom

Gay & Proud of It! Celebs Who Have Come Out

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2-5-2013 11:09 AM | Show all posts

Rupert Everett
British actor Rupert Everett -- best known for his role as Julia Roberts' gay BFF in My Best Friend's Wedding, as well as roles in Shakespeare in Love, An Ideal Husband and The Chronicles of Narnia -- has been openly gay throughout his career. Everett admitted in 2009 that he regrets being transparent about his sexual orientation, suggesting that it might have lost him roles. "It's not that advisable to be honest. It's not very easy," he told The Observer. " And, honestly, I would not advise any actor necessarily, if he was really thinking of his career, to come out."

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 2-5-2013 11:10 AM | Show all posts

Melissa Etheridge
The iconic rock musician (and two-time Grammy winner) has lived a life that imitates her art -- filled with triumphs and tribulations. She's an environmental advocate, a breast cancer survivor, she's had two very public failed relationships (her most recent to actress Tammy Lynn Michaels), is a mom to four children and even manages to devote time to political activism. In fact, she officially came out at the Triangle Ball -- the first inaugural ball held in honor of gays and lesbians -- during President Bill Clinton's 1993 inauguration. Etheridge later told The REVUE, "It sort of presented itself... it's where everything was leading me. It was coming to a point where my choice to be gender neutral and just say... 'my partner' or 'my lover' wasn't working."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-5-2013 11:10 AM | Show all posts

Chad Allen
Who wasn't in love with Chad Allen's Matthew Cooper on TV’s Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman? Thousands of female hearts broke a few years after the popular show's launch when, in 1996, photos of Allen kissing a man were published by The Globe. The invasion of privacy had a silver lining, however, serving as a catalyst to launch Allen into LGBT activism. He later told Out magazine, "The best advice I've ever given is: Don't come out until it's good news for you. When it's good news for you, it'll be good news for everyone else. Anything else is a disaster, because you won't be able to represent yourself or our community very well." He is currently in a relationship with actor Jeremy Glazer and, in May 2009, won a GLAAD Media Award for his work for the advancement of gay rights.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-5-2013 11:11 AM | Show all posts

Kristy McNichol
After an Emmy award-winning career as a child actress in television shows including Family and Empty Nest, Kristy McNichol abruptly left the industry in 1992 when she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. In January 2012 she returned with a big announcement: She's a lesbian. Saying she wanted to "be open about who I am," McNichol shared a photo with People magazine of her and her partner of two decades, Martie Allen. According to McNichol's publicist Jeff Ballard, her decision to come out was inspired by kids that have been bullied due to their sexuality. "She hopes that coming out can help kids who need support," Ballard said. "She would like to help others who feel different."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-5-2013 11:11 AM | Show all posts

Lance Bass
The former 'NSYNC member amassed a legion of enamored female fans, and exclusively dated women -- including Boy Meets World actress Danielle Fishel -- until he was 22. But following a slew of paparazzi photos that featured him canoodling with male Amazing Race winner Reichen Lehmkuhl, Bass chose to reveal his sexual orientation in July 2006. "The thing is, I'm not ashamed -- that's the one thing I want to say," he told People. "I don't think it's wrong, I'm not devastated going through this. I'm more liberated and happy than I've been my whole life. I'm just happy."

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2013 12:38 PM | Show all posts
owh happynye x sangka girlfriend pujaan laki iols lesbo rupenye... muahhaha tak sabo tunggu dia balik rumah dan bgtau berita gembira ini...wakakakaa....

BTW, x sangka doogie howser tu cik gayah rupenye...dlm HIMYM tu nampak mcm player....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-5-2013 01:31 PM | Show all posts
suka neil patrick harris tu....dlm himym tu kaki pompuan sgt....smpi tetipu gue...
tp suka vokalis group savage garden-darren hayes dlm vc i knew i love you....ensem siot smpi sy berangan jmpe someone cm die dlm lrt..wakakakakaka

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2013 02:11 PM | Show all posts
berusjamban posted on 2-5-2013 12:38 PM
owh happynye x sangka girlfriend pujaan laki iols lesbo rupenye... muahhaha tak sabo tunggu dia bali ...

Laki uols suka sapa? Amber heard?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 2-5-2013 02:16 PM | Show all posts
berusjamban posted on 2-5-2013 12:38 PM
owh happynye x sangka girlfriend pujaan laki iols lesbo rupenye... muahhaha tak sabo tunggu dia bali ...

sape girfren pujaan laki u ols?
byk yg aku sangke  straight,gayah rupenye..haha!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-5-2013 02:17 PM | Show all posts
nicuya posted on 2-5-2013 01:31 PM
suka neil patrick harris tu....dlm himym tu kaki pompuan sgt....smpi tetipu gue...
tp suka vokalis  ...

neil patrick harris tu aku mmg tak sangke..
tak kene dgn watak barney kaki pompuan..
udahnye,lepas aku tau,geli pulak tgk die dok cium cium pompuan dlm cite tu..

p/s to momod : tengkiu somas!!

Comments

u're welcome.. klu ada leh tambah lg.. :)  Post time 2-5-2013 04:25 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2013 02:21 PM | Show all posts
dang_anom posted on 2-5-2013 02:16 PM
sape girfren pujaan laki u ols?
byk yg aku sangke  straight,gayah rupenye..haha!

si amber tuh...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2013 02:22 PM | Show all posts
Delifrance posted on 2-5-2013 02:11 PM
Laki uols suka sapa? Amber heard?

tau takpe, sheep
pandai ko teke

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-5-2013 02:25 PM | Show all posts
berusjamban posted on 2-5-2013 02:21 PM
si amber tuh...

amber tu cun abeh..
syg betol!

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2013 02:29 PM | Show all posts
dang_anom posted on 2-5-2013 02:25 PM
amber tu cun abeh..
syg betol!

sexy gila dlm cite drive angry tu...
dah tgk kat cinema, laki aku gigih beli dvd lagi... nyampah
pastu beli rum diary pulak... ieee gedik

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-5-2013 02:34 PM | Show all posts
berusjamban posted on 2-5-2013 02:29 PM
sexy gila dlm cite drive angry tu...
dah tgk kat cinema, laki aku gigih beli dvd lagi... nyampah

kalo ko cite kt laki ko,ape reaksi die agknye ek?hahaha!
sile update aku..hehe!

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2013 02:45 PM | Show all posts
Neil Patrick Harris tu mmg dah lama tau dia tu gay.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-5-2013 02:50 PM | Show all posts
dang_anom posted on 2-5-2013 10:57 AM
Anderson Cooper
After years of keeping mum about his personal life, CNN anchor Anderson Cooper  ...

seriously aku xtau yg dia gay

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-5-2013 03:01 PM | Show all posts
slipar_jepon posted on 2-5-2013 02:50 PM
seriously aku xtau yg dia gay

kat dl list ni,yg aku dh tau dr awal cuma ellen,neil patrick harris dgn blakon glee name miss sue tu..
yg lain mmg tak byk yg aku terkejot..hehe!

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2013 03:46 PM | Show all posts
bila john travolta & hugh jackman nak mengaku hehehhe

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2013 04:49 PM | Show all posts
berusjamban posted on 2-5-2013 02:22 PM
tau takpe, sheep
pandai ko teke

aku rasa dia BI la beb.. dia dgn johnny depp sekang

johnny depp is soo in love with her katanya

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-10-2024 04:33 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058646 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.