sakan kak pupu hang mek @ShaCroft
Priyanka Chopra films Exotic music video with Pitbull

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2013 11:02 PM | Show all posts
ShaCroft posted on 1-6-2013 10:57 PM
kak pupu ngan habang meran??

rasa nya ada kemisteri, kak ngan adik

ahahahha
kak pupu pernah berlakon ka ngan pak cik meran. rs cam tak dak lg.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2013 11:03 PM | Show all posts
ShaCroft posted on 1-6-2013 10:59 PM
sapa pak dia?ketinggalan laaaaaa aku neh

muka dia iras Shweta Pandit nya nyanyi tu  ...

hang rs skeri dak??

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2013 11:05 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 1-6-2013 11:00 PM
sakan kak pupu hang mek @ShaCroft  
Priyanka Chopra films Exotic music video with Pitbull

amboihhh....dok fefiling j.Lo plak ka

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-6-2013 11:06 PM | Show all posts
neh lg lagu yg aku suka

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2013 11:09 PM | Show all posts
ShaCroft posted on 1-6-2013 11:05 PM
amboihhh....dok fefiling j.Lo plak ka

ha la....ikot perkembangan jlo semasa...nak lawan jlo kot.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-6-2013 11:09 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 1-6-2013 11:02 PM
ahahahha
kak pupu pernah berlakon ka ngan pak cik meran. rs cam tak dak lg.

tak penah lagik...

latest habang meran bakon ngan sapa tah?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2013 11:11 PM | Show all posts

My mother was not the reason for the break-up clarifies Ranbir Kapoor

There have been many a stories floating in the media on why Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone cut short their high profile romance.

One such rumor that was very strong was Ranbir's mom, Neetu Kapoor's disapproval about their relationship.

Ranbir for the first time talked about it and clarified the matter while promoting Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.

"It's an issue between two individuals, but people work on several theories and then disturb things. My mother loves me a lot and wants me to live my own life. My mother is also very fond of Deepika. So, at least this was not the reason for the split. I want to clarify, my mother was not the reason for the break-up," Ranbir said.

link : http://www.pinkvilla.com/enterta ... ifies-ranbir-kapoor

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2013 11:12 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 1-6-2013 11:03 PM
hang rs skeri dak??

tekejut oiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2013 11:14 PM | Show all posts
Ajay Devgn's covershoot for Cine Blitz + excerpts from the interview

His dreamy eyes might give you an impression of insouciance but they miss nothing. His work has been praised on almost every one of his silver-screen outings but that doesn’t make him fanatic about himself or his stardom. Girls swoon at his rugged dark looks and yet, here’s an actor who doesn’t run to check his hair and make-up every five minutes of his waking hours. Talking to Ajay Devgn, who has been in the industry for 20-odd years, is stimulating. For here’s one of the most secure actors of filmdom who speaks without frills and breathes fine without a mirror anywhere in the vicinity!

Agreed, you are beyond hits-n-flops – HIMMATWALA was seen more as Sajid Khan’s failure, than yours. But the unpredictability of this business stays, keeping you on your toes. Despite the years, doesn’t it worry you?

After so many years in the industry, one flop doesn’t get you worked up, not as a person and it certainly doesn’t affect your stardom. That’s not just about me; it is about everyone who has put decades in this field. Even if you want to change people’s perception of you overnight or over a Friday night, it won’t happen. Unless of course there are strings of bad films happening one after the other. But no one is that stupid.

But at the end of the day it is a competitive line of work. You might be above the inconsistency of the profession but the need or want to do better than the other doesn’t die!

I know you guys scoff when you hear actors say there is room for all, but that is actually a fact. You make a good film, that’s all that matters. How much money it made in comparison to someone else’s shouldn’t be your concern. For me, I know I’ve got to do better than my last. That’s important for me because that’s the only indication that I am growing. While I am growing there is always hope, once I stop, someone else is bound to surpass me!

It is like this, even today people come up to me and tell me that no one could have played my role better than I did in say a COMPANY or HUM DIL DE CHUKE SANAM, but the fact is when I see myself in these films, I cringe. I am embarrassed by how I have acted in some of the scenes, knowing well that today I would have done a much better job. That’s my growth as an actor. I believe the day I stop feeling embarrassed about my past work, it would be time to let go.

This is the maya-nagari, it is certainly not that easy to let go…

Today, sitting here with you at this very moment, I am certain that I will know and have what it takes to let go when I realise the time is up. But for all I know, when I am in that spot, I might not be able to do it…Or not even know it’s time! As they say, when you are stuck in the situation, it is tough to get a perspective. So I really cannot say, but I do hope I know…

An actor is always surrounded by his people - his staff and his well-wishers, who are always telling him how good he is, how he nailed a shot etc… at times like this, forget getting a perspective, how does an actor see himself for who he is?

Those are not friends you are talking about, but chamchas. You know, there was this superstar, who liked to surround himself with these chamchas, a good 20 of them or so, and these guys would go on telling him that his films were doing wonderfully in this sector and that, whereas the fact was that his stardom was slipping away and he didn’t even realise it. It is only after two-three years that he began to see things for what they were – by then the chamchas had taken to green pastures! So you see, it is scary to surround yourself with these kinds. Imagine, you start believing something that is not!

For that, I am really grateful to my friends and family for their honesty. They always tell me things just the way they are. I don’t hold many trials before the release of my films, just a select few, for those whose opinions and judgments I trust and they brutally tell me sometimes that I should not have done the film, if they didn’t like it. Of course, it hurts every time that happens but at least I am prepared for the film to tank even before it hits the theatres.

link : http://www.pinkvilla.com/enterta ... -excerpts-interview

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2013 11:15 PM | Show all posts
iols nk tefek yutiub shreya nyanyi live..kunset apa tah..ritu @ekynnislaila penah share...alohhhhhhhhhhh

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2013 11:19 PM | Show all posts
ShaCroft posted on 1-6-2013 11:09 PM
tak penah lagik...

latest habang meran bakon ngan sapa tah?

latest pilem abam meran ngan akshay kumar. once upon a time in mumbai again.
heroin sonakshi ngan sonali bendre

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2013 11:21 PM | Show all posts
ShaCroft posted on 1-6-2013 11:12 PM
tekejut oiiiiiiiiiiiiii

gambaq dgn apak ngan mak.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2013 11:22 PM | Show all posts
mek @ShaCroft ada org ckp...kajol nanti cameo 1 minit kat Chennai Express...oooooemmmmjiiii

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-6-2013 11:23 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 1-6-2013 11:21 PM
gambaq dgn apak ngan mak.

seb bek byk ikut muka mak dia

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2013 11:24 PM | Show all posts
sedap nyaaaaaaaaaa nyanyi live uiiiiiiiiiiii

sapakah penyanyi laki tu??sedaapppppppppp sora...dah la mcm ensem

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2013 11:26 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 1-6-2013 11:22 PM
mek @ShaCroft ada org ckp...kajol nanti cameo 1 minit kat Chennai Express...oooooemmmmjiiii

wakakakakaka..nakkkk jugak selit kajol kennnnnnnn...tak bleh kalo tak selit..bek KJ, bek SRK...gitewwww

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2013 11:26 PM | Show all posts
ShaCroft posted on 1-6-2013 11:23 PM
seb bek byk ikut muka mak dia

kiri skali anak laki dia, Siddhanth Kapoor.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Ada ‘Plot Twist’? Individu Dedah Fattah Amin Tak Salah Dan Fazura Yang Didakw ...
YgBenarAda ‘Plot Twist’? Individu Dedah Fatta
Views : 407992 Replies : 8499
madu gula tok matahari
aaanf14madu gula tok matahari
Views : 63208 Replies : 546
Pembicaraan 1MDB sudah sampai ke penghujung, Najib ada kepentingan peribadi
maklukpenggodaPembicaraan 1MDB sudah sampai ke penghuj
Views : 25778 Replies : 14
Sila Pilih Jawapan.....
telracsSila Pilih Jawapan.....
Views : 5191 Replies : 8
Video tular menunjukkan tangan Netanyahu terketar-ketar dan tertekan semasa berucap di televisyen mengenai ancaman terhadap Iran
YgBenarVideo tular menunjukkan tangan Netanyahu
Views : 6441 Replies : 5
Lima produk kosmetik dikesan mengandungi racun - KKM
maklukpenggodaLima produk kosmetik dikesan mengandungi
Views : 9276 Replies : 39
Abang terlantar di Hospital Korea Selatan,keluarga buntu dan terdesak perlukan 200k untuk bawa pulang ke Malaysia
YgBenarAbang terlantar di Hospital Korea Selata
Views : 25089 Replies : 55
Gadis Kazakhstan Tak Kisah Kahwin Dengan Lelaki Malaysia Gaji RM3,000.Cinta dan keikhlasan lebih penting daripada jumlah gaji yang diterima
YgBenarGadis Kazakhstan Tak Kisah Kahwin Dengan
Views : 26955 Replies : 12
Mari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
tariMari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
Views : 103461 Replies : 5627
Uji Minda :)
yoanaUji Minda :)
Views : 105086 Replies : 1645

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

3-10-2024 09:25 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071521 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.