CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: hhhhh

Hana Kimi - Ella, Wu Chun & Jiro Wang [PART 1]

Close [Copy link]
Post time 14-12-2006 01:07 PM | Show all posts
huhu..tk dapek den nk nolong...aku pon biase cmtuh...kalo ms aku bnyk asaimen ngn test la...lj jek cite aku donlod...pastuh menggamit2 aku utk nonton(ayt tk mnahan)..ms free lmbt laks nk siap..isk

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-12-2006 02:41 PM | Show all posts
hehehe..cian ko yerk...wei sampai la ni tak dpt tgk gak wu chun ckp melayu
haru aku ni

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-12-2006 03:08 PM | Show all posts
Babyface,  aku dah pm ko klip part RX pengsan  dlm wmv format (Eng sub).  Check Pm.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2006 03:09 PM | Show all posts
wahhh'
nk gak
nk gak
nk gak

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2006 03:34 PM | Show all posts
nah sesapa yg tak pat tgk kt utube...part uchun ckp melayu....skit jer partnye:love:

wuchun spekong melayu

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2006 04:06 PM | Show all posts
tak leh tahan tui dgn dr gay tu.bila nampak ella je cepat2 dia lari.last2 kena dengar jugak luahan hati ella.sambil sumbat kapas.lol

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-12-2006 04:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hhhhh at 14-12-2006 03:08 PM
Babyface,  aku dah pm ko klip part RX pengsan  dlm wmv format (Eng sub).  Check Pm.

nak gak..
bleh tak?
huhuhuh

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2006 04:48 PM | Show all posts
hhhhh.....thank you....aku dah dapat clip tu....heheh

eh hhhhh...avatar kau tu ryo dari gr K8 kan??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-12-2006 04:49 PM | Show all posts
summer....casper....dah dapat lum clip yg hhhhh kasi kat aku??

kalau belum aku cuba kasi link tu kat korang...tapi aku forward yg hhhhh kasilah

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-12-2006 04:56 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babyface76 at 14-12-2006 04:48 PM
hhhhh.....thank you....aku dah dapat clip tu....heheh

eh hhhhh...avatar kau tu ryo dari gr K8 kan??

A'ah.  Wah,  Ko pun kenal Kanjani8?    Tak sangka...hehehe

ff:Kat thread Asian Celebrities,  Aku dah post link Mv baru K8.

[ Last edited by  hhhhh at 14-12-2006 04:58 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2006 05:00 PM | Show all posts
hahah hhhhh...awatnya terperanjat ke??
aku pun tak tahu camne aku boleh kenal ngan gr k8 nie...
yg aku ingat masa tu aku nengok cite jepun attention please...berkenan ngan ryo dalam cite nie..selidik punya selidik aku tahulah nama mamat nie dan grnya....
heheh selain ryo aku suka gak ngan maru...heheh

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2006 05:06 PM | Show all posts

Reply #332 babyface76's post

dah...tp lom click...time abis keje
esok jer la yerk...tq

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2006 05:06 PM | Show all posts
hhhhh....mv k8 tu kat asian celebrities...kat thread apa??

aku nie tak pernah lagi masuk kat rumah nie....

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2006 05:17 PM | Show all posts
hhhhh...link tuk k8 tu...tajuknya adakah kanfu fighting??

Originally posted by hhhhh at 14-12-2006 04:56 PM

A'ah.  Wah,  Ko pun kenal Kanjani8?    Tak sangka...hehehe

ff:Kat thread Asian Celebrities,  Aku dah post link Mv baru K8.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2006 11:50 PM | Show all posts
tetiba teringat aku kat kimmy.... mana kimmy ni???

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2006 11:51 PM | Show all posts

Reply #338 eyka's post

dah lama dia tak muncul kat sini kan????

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-12-2006 12:03 AM | Show all posts

Reply #339 ckucin's post

ha'ah... lama tak nampak dia kat sini....

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2006 09:14 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babyface76 at 14-12-2006 05:00 PM
hahah hhhhh...awatnya terperanjat ke??
aku pun tak tahu camne aku boleh kenal ngan gr k8 nie...
yg aku ingat masa tu aku nengok cite jepun attention please...berkenan ngan ryo dalam cite nie..sel ...

ff:
aku pon minat ryo gaks..hehe..
start cintan lam 1 litre of tears..pastuh attention plz..
comey la die kn..hehe:love:

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2006 09:36 AM | Show all posts
eyka...ckucin....kimmy sekarang dah melawat ke thread gossip dan resepi....
tapi dia sekadar jadi pemerhati...
kat thread soap opera nie dia jarang masuk ...satu lagi sebab banyak budak2 cari dah bukak thread tuk cite2 terbaru...jadi dia dah malas nak ambil pot....hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2006 09:59 AM | Show all posts
Chun dah update blog dia

English Version

So happy to see so many of you supporting this drama¡­ During our activities, I can see friends from HK, Japan, Singapore, Australia, USA, South Africa, etc. who have come all the way to Taiwan to support us! I also know that you guys really had a hard time queuing up for the numbers and very unfortunately, many of you are unable to be the lucky ones to come on stage! I know you guys go through so much hassle and there is only one thing in your mind and that is: To show us that you really support us and i can really feel it!!! Of course for those who couldn¡¯t come, I know your supporting spirit is always with us so don¡¯t worry ok :-)

Also, I have to admit that I might not be able to remember all your names but I will really try my best to remember, ok? Most importantly, what I want to tell you guys is that I¡¯m extremely happy seeing all of you and reading the letters you guys wrote to me¡­

It¡¯s very sad to know that will be no more activities for HANAKIMI. To be honest, I am really happy all these while¡­ How about you guys??? The feeling is the same as when I was filming this drama¡­ its tiring but the process is a happy one and I really had a nice time with you guys lately¡­ Thanks a million for this great memory!!! Also, let¡¯s hope the ratings will get higher because I believe GTV will definitely plan for more celebration activities when the ratings hit 5, 6, 7 and so on ( Am i dreaming ) and by that time, we can meet and have fun again, right?

I know most of the you have been watching Hanakimi especially students, who even told me their classmates love this drama too and I¡¯m glad it¡¯s their discussion topic every now and then :-) BUT remember, you guys still need to ¡®FOCUS¡¯ on your studies or work, ok! Realising so many of you supporting me now, I¡¯m indeed very happy and I know some of you are worried that my personality might change¡­ Well, I don¡¯t think I will change because I think I am mature enough to know what I want, what I can or not do and I am really comfortable with how I am now and of course- let all of us Jia You together and give ourselves a better future ok!

Also, many ¡®Thanks¡¯ to all of you for sharing some useful quotes in my blog as well because I believe they can really educate people and brighten up their day, agree?

A reminder for you before Christmas - Treasure your loved ones, do something special, give them a surprise, thank them for what they have done for you and¡­ Say I Love You!

Lastly, Did anyone realise I stop telling you guys to eat fruits and drink more water lately? You know why¡­ Well, ask yourself if you really do eat fruits and drink more water now : ) If not, why? It¡¯s good for you so you MUST listen to me¡­ MAKE IT A HABIT ok!!!

Quote to share¡­
People are like rubber bands:They need to be stretched to be effective!

Good News - Although Hanakimi activities has come to an end now, we still have overseas activities!
16th Dec - VIP Guest for SHE Concert
17th Dec - Going to HK! Attend a Concert for a radio station and also Prize ceremony for TVB8...HK Friends, This Sunday...Here we come!!!

23rd Dec – Performing in Shanghai
31st Dec - We will be attending 3 huge Year-end countdown concerts throughout Taiwan!
(For more information, you can log on to www.him.com.tw

So¡­start planning if you want to join us! So happy that we can meet again at the last day of 2006!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-9-2024 08:17 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050025 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.