wah chun cam pahlawan...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2007 10:10 PM | Show all posts
windu ar kat fahrenheit aku ni...huhuhuhu

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2007 12:44 AM | Show all posts
Straits Times Spore

"Boys, it was hot!"

"Taiwanese singer Evan Yo, 20, summed it all up nicely at the reception after the Singapore Hit Awards on Saturday Night.

He has been named one of four Best Newcomers but when asked how he was feeling after the ceremony, he said: "I wish I'm part of Fahrenheit now."

The Taiwanese boyband were the hottest stars at the awards ceremony, organised by MediaCorp Radio's Y.E.S. 93.3FM. It honours the best and most popular in the Mandarin pop music scene each year.

At the Singapore Indoor Stadium, the quartet - Calvin Chen, 26; Jiro Wang, 26; Wu Chun, 27; and Aaron Yan, 20 - took home four trophies, including Most Popular Newcomer and Most Acclaimed Artiste Of The Year. Their song Love's Here (Ai Dao) clinched the Courts Best Music Video and one of the Top Ten Pick Of The Pop awards.

The 4,500-strong audience, mostly women, screamed their lungs out each time the foursome appeared on stage. Even Singapore songbird Stefanie Sun, 29, could not resist quipping on stage: "I'm feeling a little woozy because of a slight flu and because there are so many handsome guys here."

She added as she winked to the crowd: "I'm sitting next to Wu Chun."

Speaking to the media after the 3 and a half hour-long ceremony, Fahrenheit, which was formed in late 2005, were humble about their popularity.

... ..."

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-10-2007 01:19 AM | Show all posts
Fahrenheit and Tank become pets. Complains about being bullied by SHE
Translated by minivicki @ asianfanatics.net
Source: Singapore Liao He Zao Bao

AtSingpore's Golden Bell Award celebration, both Fahrenheit and Tankstarted pouring their "unhappiness" on being "bullied" by their seniorsS.H.E.
At the award ceremony, Tank went on stage most. To help claimhis own 3 awards and also to help claim the absentee, S.H.E's 6 awards.

Whenasked about how S.H.E will thank him, Tank however answered "Nothing atall. They think that this is something that should have been done. Astheir junior, I'm very fortunate but it's also very tough. Recently,I'm often the guest for their performances in China and I'm "bullied"as though I'm their "pet". Lucky, I'm can be hitted many times withoutcomplaining haha! Actually, I'm very happy. I can learn alot from them."

Actually,it's not just Tank but also Fahrenheit. Fahrenheit said that "We canlast longer than Tank for hitting. Ella's in charge of "bullying"everyone and Selina and Hebe will act as Ella's behind the scenegeneral. They love doing things to our heads.

S.H.E couldn'tattend the award ceremony because of their work in Taiwan but theirvideo recording to thank everyone was the funniest among all thesingers that night. Besides thanking their fans, company, family andfriends, they even said that "We will continue to work hard. To workhard in creating exciting and huge rumours for everyone!"

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2007 12:37 PM | Show all posts
Wulin online cf

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-10-2007 06:30 PM | Show all posts
Joey compliments Wu Zun: Handsome!

Joey(Rong Zu Er) and Fahrenheit appeared for the opening of the Second AsiaIndoor Sports Event at Macau. Fahrenheit performed first and sang 3songs. A big group of fans were there to support and when Fahrenheitleft the stadium, the situation was very chaotic. Joey only sang onesong. This is the first time Joey met Fahrenheit and she commented thatWu Zun was very handsome, his eyes are round and big, look quitesimilar to (關智斌)Guan Zhi Bin's eyes. Joey also took an opportunity totake a photograph with Fahrenheit. When asked if she got to chat withthem, she said "They will be staying for a day, so I asked them if theywill go and gamble, they said yes. But when i asked them who will theybe going with, they took a glance at their assistant, look as thoughthey don't dare to say." When asked if she hopes to collaborate withFahrenheit, Joey smiled but did not answer. However, her manageredrevealed that Wu Zun will be working with Charmaine for a movie. Thenight before the opening, there was a bomb hoax, but Joey said she didnot know about it.

This is Fahrenheit's first time to Macau.They reached Macau a day before the opening. They kept admiring thescenery throughout the trip from airport to hotel and said the feelingMacau gives is like Las Vegas. Wu Zun, who used to be a national teamplayer, laughed and said when he was peforming at the stadium, thefeeling of being a sportsman returned!

Translated by NicoleYBJ

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2007 06:38 PM | Show all posts
Frh's Japanese Song's MV on Japanese TV

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2007 06:40 PM | Show all posts
29/10/07 Singapore The Straits Times Newspaper, Life Section

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2007 06:42 PM | Show all posts
Pics from the SHA media event thingy:

Yes, the photos show that it's already 28th Oct.
The awards ended at almost 12 midnight, and they had to do interviewsbefore going for the fanmeet. The fanmeet ended at around 1.30am.

Credits: stary/wuchunhome.cn / AF

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2007 06:49 AM | Show all posts
frh@Macau

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2007 10:26 PM | Show all posts
thanks tsu...krn update kan citer2 pasal frh...lately kita bz sesangat...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2007 10:30 PM | Show all posts
SINGAPORE HIT AWARDS 2007

credit yunhobaby@soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2007 10:32 PM | Show all posts
another picture
from Channel U website:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-11-2007 10:32 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2007 10:47 PM | Show all posts
Chun taking a picture of fans through the glass window

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2007 10:48 PM | Show all posts
Newest clips from xin.sg:

Clip 1: Clickie
Clip 2: Clickie
(Lol,this is totally funny! Arron said he will invite Tank as Fahrenheit'sconcert secret guest, but when he said that it's not a secret anymore!Silly Arron lol!)
Clip 3: Clickie
Clip 4: Clickie
Clip 5: Clickie

Original article: http://www.xin.sg/article.php?category=81&article=10672   

credit stary@soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2007 10:51 PM | Show all posts
Little Fahrenheit's official website!

Clickie

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 11:50 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.114763 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.