Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 66459|Reply: 346

Love You (Rainie Yang, Joseph Chang)- 17 April, SETTV

[Copy link]
Post time 17-3-2011 11:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by saaya at 1-4-2011 12:31

Spin Off daripada drama FATED TO LOVED YOU lakonan Ethan Ruan & Qiao En.

Bakal ditayangkan dekat SETTV April nih katanya.

Pelakon - pelakon yang terlibat dalam drama nih adalah:

• Joseph Chang as Song Jie Xiu
  • Rainie Yang as Lin Xiao Ru
  • Tiffany Hsu as Tang Ai Wei
  • Tom Prince as Xiang Ting Wei
  • Kingone Wang as Yi Xiang

Synopsis:

When Lin Xiao Ru (Rainie Yang) meets Song Jie Xiu (Joseph Chang) in a bar one night, where both proceed to drown their sorrows, only to discovers the next morning they almost got married

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-3-2011 11:24 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by saaya at 17-3-2011 23:25

*Artikel related dengan drama nih:

Jerry Yan out, Joseph Chang in for "Fated to Love You" spin-off as Rainie Yang's co-star

Before you guys come up with some sort of catchy name for the hyped Jerry Yan and Rainie Yang pairing like JerRainie or RainJer for the upcoming Fated to Love You spin-off/sequel, you can safely call off those potentially fun plans. The famed maleidol's name is no longer attached to new idol drama Drunken to Love You, and will instead be replaced by award-winning Taiwanese actor Joseph Chang of Au Revoir Taipei and Eternal Summer fame, where the cast and crew for the drama begins shooting next month.

With the overwhelming success of 2008's Taiwanese drama Fated,which captivated so many viewers in Taiwan that it received coverage bythe international press, it was only a matter of time before a sequelor spin-off would receive the green light by its producers tocapitalize on the original's success. And given the current low-ratingsclimate that has plagued even ratings hitmaker producers SETTV of subsequent successes such as Autumn's Concerto and My Queen, the channel responsible for the original Fated hopes that Drunken can reclaim their ratings winning streak.

The splash made by the original 2008 drama also propelled lead actor Ethan Ruan into stardom with movie role offerings, and also lead actress Joe Chen Qiao-En into greater fame with additional film opportunities.  Ethan's own recent film success and later surprise win from the Golden Horse Awardsfor best actor has helped the Taiwanese actor garner at least severalmore movie roles for years to come. The consequence though is that theoriginal actors' venture into film has left a void in the lead rolesfor the planned spinoff/sequel.

SETTV originally strived to further their bold gamble by trying to snagveteran idol drama actors Jerry Yan and Rainie Yang as replacements forthe previous Ethan Ruan-Joe Chen pairing, an unorthodox move andpossibly headline-grabbing coup given both Jerry and Rainie's long-timehistory in idol dramas on rival channels. Since producers were unableto get a lock on Jerry for the lead actor role though, the channel gota nice consolation prize with their newest replacement in prized actorJoseph Chang.

With Rainie's recent Golden Bell Awards win of best actress for her work in Hi My Sweetheart,being paired with an established and well-acclaimed actor such asJoseph Chang is an interesting turn of events. This is because --coincidentally or not -- it falls in line with Rainie's recentaspirations to transition herself from idol actress to someone to betaken more seriously.

In related news, the current director for Drunken had previously been working on a different drama in mainland China before filming had to be suspended.  That drama was called I Have a Date with Spring, which many of you know as the drama that Selina Jen of S.H.E fame was filming before her tragic accident.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-3-2011 11:27 PM | Show all posts
Rainie Yang and Joseph Chang confirmed for Fated to Love You spin-off

It’s confirmed!  Rainie Yang and Joseph Chang will star in SETTV’s upcoming drama “Drunken to Love You*”.Director Chen Ming Zhang will return to SETTV for the first time since2008's "Fated to Love You" to direct on the spin-off. And just arefresher for those who haven’t been following this story, his mostrecent work was the ill-fated “I Have A Date With Spring” which endedin a tragic accident.

Rainie Yang participated in a press event for “Drunken to Love You” on the 14th.  She shocked many when shecut off her signature long locksback in December. The newly crowned Golden Bell Best Actress said"Drunken" has a great script and her new look will go with hercharacter’s toughness. She also revealed she has created a new style ofhumor for the role which she hopes will start a new trend. And in thegrand tradition of SETTV dramas, "Drunken" will feature a steamy bedscene between Rainie Yang and her costar Joseph Chang. She said, “I’msomeone that gets nervous even when it's just a kissing scene.Sometimes when I read about the bed scene in the script, I’d think tomyself, ‘Why did I accept this [drama]?”

At the event, Rainie Yang learned to sketch a wild boar from 79year-old contemporary artist Wu Hao. The drawing will be a symbol oflove between the two protagonists in "Drunken". After receivingcompliments for her drawing skill, Yang explained she was actuallypretty good at it when she was young; it’s just that her skill levelhas stayed the same since then.

*Credit to cpopaccess

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-3-2011 11:29 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-3-2011 11:29 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-3-2011 11:31 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 17-3-2011 11:32 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-3-2011 11:34 PM | Show all posts
Tiffany Hsu & Rainie Yang

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-3-2011 02:34 AM | Show all posts
cite baru ker??? .................

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-3-2011 12:34 PM | Show all posts
Reply 9# lonso

a'aa...coming soon april ni katanya...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2011 12:47 PM | Show all posts
suka betul drama  'Miss No Good'  rainie yang
masih ingat masa tyg kat 8tv, tiap2 mlm menjadi peminat setia

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2011 12:49 PM | Show all posts
dua hero drama ni smart juga
tapi tak pernah dengar nama mereka

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-3-2011 12:50 PM | Show all posts
Reply 11# sutera-ungu

i pn suke jugak cume xsuke dgn watak rainie yg cm bodoh tuh...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2011 12:50 PM | Show all posts
wah kbel suka tgk rambut baru Rainie ni...ngam gan muka comel dia...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-3-2011 12:52 PM | Show all posts
Reply 12# sutera-ungu

hero 1st tuh banyak b'lakon movie....

dy pnh b'lakon dgn rainie sbelum nih tapi jadi abang rainie...

drama legend of the speed...

2nd hero tuh selalu kan b'lakon dgn rainie,

mst jd 2nd hero kn...

devil beside you n why why love...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-3-2011 12:53 PM | Show all posts
Reply 14# isabel

sama dgn...nmpk cantek kn...

dy nk jadi more elegan xnak comey2 dah katanya...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-3-2011 12:59 PM | Show all posts
i pn suke jugak cume xsuke dgn watak rainie yg cm bodoh tuh...
saaya Post at 18-3-2011 12:50

eh,  aku suka lah
lucu betul watak dia
dah buhsan dgn ala-ala heroin Korea
rainie berjaya membawa something different

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-3-2011 01:00 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-3-2011 01:02 PM | Show all posts
Reply 17# sutera-ungu

huhuuuu...i rse t'lalu budak2 sgt...tp xpe yg pnting cite tuh best...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2011 11:44 AM | Show all posts
huhuuuu...i rse t'lalu budak2 sgt...tp xpe yg pnting cite tuh best...
saaya Post at 18-3-2011 13:02

kelakar dgn suara dia dan rambut yg hodoh
lepas tu 'tang men' luluskan rambut dia dah menjadi cantik

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 02:26 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056245 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.